Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 08-05-2022, 02:46 PM   #16
LPV
getDare Saint

What kind of tight dress are you wearing? Can you describe it?

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2022, 02:53 PM   #17
Chlorine

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrichmon View Post
What got you into doing things like diapering and humiliation?

what was your first experience trying humiliating dares?
I don't really know, I think these experiences and sex have always been inherently linked in my brain... possibly from a very young age. I just don't see any joy in sex whatsoever, unless one of us is completely degrading the other.

My first real experience with humiliation was my first ever Tinder date was with a guy who I went around town with, holding his hand and calling him Daddy. We went back to his, I sucked his dick and he came on my face and wouldn't let me wipe it off. Pretty basic at this point, but was a good introduction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frukostflingor View Post
How old were you when you lost your virginity?
Played any strip games?
What's your bra size?
I lost my virginity at age 14.

I've never played a strip game, I don't know if I'd find them that exciting.

30B

Chloe, 18/F/UK
11-0 (unbeaten) in BvG
Wearing (not using) diapers until 30/08
Kik:
ChlorineGD (don't be offended if I don't respond)

Like: Games, Bets, Gambling, Humiliation, Piss, Petplay, Diapers, Semi-Public, Pain, Denial, Anal, Insults

Limits: Messy, Exposure, Pics/Vid, Full Public
Chlorine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2022, 02:56 PM   #18
Chlorine

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
What kind of tight dress are you wearing? Can you describe it?
Oh god, I really hope you weren't expecting a sexy answer. I'm wearing a diaper as part of a lost bet and I figured I'd go all the way tonight and put on my blue gingham dress - it looks exactly like this, is the size of a 13 year old (so a bit tight on the shoulders) and exposes my diaper.

Chloe, 18/F/UK
11-0 (unbeaten) in BvG
Kik:

Like: Games, Bets, Gambling, Humiliation, Piss, Petplay, Diapers, Semi-Public, Pain, Denial, Anal, Insults

Old 08-05-2022, 03:10 PM   #19
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Might be a few questions but I hope you enjoy them!

1. Ever had an orgasm just from anal play?
2. Do you remember an embarassing moment when you were a child?
3. Rather be Plugged for a Week or No touch for a Week?
4. Ever ruined an orgasm accidentally?
5. Do you remember how you thought about BDSM before you experienced it?
6. Ever had an orgasm just from humping something?
7. Are you afraid of heights?
8. Are you afraid of darkness?
9. Have you ever taken a nude picture of yourself?
10. Do you like edging?
11. Would you describe yourself as a person who tries to be happy all the time?
12. You come into your room and see a spider on the wall, what do you do?
13. What is the nearest object to your right ?
14. If you could make one change in the world , what would it be?
15. Rather be a Vampire or a bird?
16. Do you sleep with a stuffy at night?
17. What is his/her name?
18. Favorite movie?
19. Favorite song at the moment?
20. Do you listen to lots of music?
21. How many fingers am I showing right now?
22. Do you like holding your pee? (Omorashi)
23. Do you of Rapid Desperation and have you ever done it?
24. What kind of diapers do you own (or are wearing right now)?

Would you rather:

1. Take a sizzling hot shower or ice cold freezing shower?

2. Go back 10 years or go forward 10 years?

3. Be filthy rich and die at 40 or stay poor your whole life but live to 100?

4. Always tell the truth or always lie ?

5. Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings?

6. Be 6 inches taller or 6 inches smaller?

7. Fluent in all languages or a master of all instruments ?

8. Poor and good looking or rich and ugly?

9. Super strong or super fast?

Aaaand finally 10. Be shot by the person you love or shoot the person you love?
Old 08-05-2022, 03:19 PM   #20
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Which games do you enjoy playing with others?

What has been your favourite result of a game so far?

What is your ideal bet to be placed on a game?

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2022, 03:38 PM   #21
Chlorine

1. Ever had an orgasm just from anal play?

Don't think so. Haven't done much anal play - it's something that's kinda fun, but never actually done with another person.

2. Do you remember an embarassing moment when you were a child?

I remember wetting myself when I was 11 on my first month of starting secondary school - because I was too scared to use the toilet while at school, as all the older kids were around there. That's the only thing that comes to mind - with the exception of just generic cringe childhood memories.

3. Rather be Plugged for a Week or No touch for a Week?

I would rather no touch for a week than be plugged for a day. Being plugged is such a stressful experience, I think my longest time is an hour.

4. Ever ruined an orgasm accidentally?

I think we've all cut an orgasm short out of paranoia that we've just heard footsteps coming up to the door? Or is that just a me thing? Because if so, I've definitely done that more than a couple times.

5. Do you remember how you thought about BDSM before you experienced it?

I don't really remember, I can't really remember a time before I knew I was into this stuff. I've definitely never seen diapers in a context other than "I want to be made to wear those" and don't think I've ever seen kink in a way that wasn't "that looks fun!".

6. Ever had an orgasm just from humping something?

No, but believe me - I've tried.

7. Are you afraid of heights?

Not really. I'd get nervous if I were up super high and at risk of falling, but it's not something that really stands out.

8. Are you afraid of darkness?

I am quite creeped out of the dark. Not to a ridiculous extent, but I will not step outside on my own if it's dark out.

9. Have you ever taken a nude picture of yourself?

Yes, I have - multiple.

10. Do you like edging?

I don't particularly like it, but I enjoy what it stands for. Being denied an orgasm and having one teased is really hot, even if the act of edging itself is a bit dull.

11. Would you describe yourself as a person who tries to be happy all the time?

Absolutely not, I'm constantly moaning about something.

12. You come into your room and see a spider on the wall, what do you do?

It depends how big it is. If it's small, I'll leave it be. If it's big, I'm leaving the room until it goes away or there's somebody able to help. They're creepy and I hate them.

13. What is the nearest object to your right ?

A bottle of Pepsi.

14. If you could make one change in the world , what would it be?

I'm not sure, but the answer would be something boring and political-related. I'd probably spend so long trying to formulate the singular change that would best improve the world that I'd never end up changing it. I guess I'll just make clapping on planes illegal and call it a night.

15. Rather be a Vampire or a bird?

Can I change back? Being a bird would be cool, but I'd miss being able to participate in society - which a vampire could get away with.

16. Do you sleep with a stuffy at night?

I actually don't!

17. What is his/her name?

N/A.

18. Favorite movie?

I don't know, it's a tough question. My favourite movie at the moment is probably Everything, Everywhere All At Once - but there's definitely a huge degree of recency bias there.

19. Favorite song at the moment?

I Know The End - Phoebe Bridgers

20. Do you listen to lots of music?

Yes, mostly pop stuff. I'm a big Swiftie - apologies.

21. How many fingers am I showing right now?

Two.

22. Do you like holding your pee? (Omorashi)

I enjoy it, though mostly if it's into a diaper at the end - I don't like making a mess.

23. Do you of Rapid Desperation and have you ever done it?

I've not heard of that.

24. What kind of diapers do you own (or are wearing right now)?

Here's a link to the exact ones I'm wearing right now: https://www.amazon.co.uk/LittleForBi.../dp/B091BSZ3PT

Would you rather:

1. Take a sizzling hot shower or ice cold freezing shower?
Sizzling hot.

2. Go back 10 years or go forward 10 years? Depends on the rules of time travel. If I'm in the same body and maintain my memories - hell yeah, send me back 10, I can do all sorts of things. If not... probably still back ten years - I don't think the future holds good things.

3. Be filthy rich and die at 40 or stay poor your whole life but live to 100? Give me money and let me go out with a bang.

4. Always tell the truth or always lie? I have too many embarrassing kinks to always tell the truth.

5. Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings? I used to be a huge Harry Potter fan, until the author decided she was going to be a horrible person. Now that's all I can really think of whenever I think about Harry Potter, which sucks but I try my best to be a good ally.

6. Be 6 inches taller or 6 inches smaller? 6 inches taller PLEASE!

7. Fluent in all languages or a master of all instruments? Being fluent in all languages would be so cool - that's a whole new universe of media to explore and there's probably loads of money to be made doing so.

8. Poor and good looking or rich and ugly? I don't really care about any of those things - I'm more so interested in sense of humour and kinkiness (and creativity in that sense). For this example, I'd take the money.

9. Super strong or super fast? I'm always running late - give me the super speed.

Aaaand finally 10. Be shot by the person you love or shoot the person you love? Get shot.

Chloe, 18/F/UK
11-0 (unbeaten) in BvG
Kik:

Old 08-05-2022, 03:43 PM   #22
Chlorine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloxo View Post
Which games do you enjoy playing with others?
I'm assuming you mean in a kink sense? I like Chess or something else skill-based as that means that I usually win. I don't really enjoy luck-based games.

Quote:
What has been your favourite result of a game so far?
I can't really think of anything in particular. I did accidentally end up as somebody's diaper slave after being crushed in a chess match where it looked like I didn't know what I was doing; throw down a double or nothing then save my skin with the game of my life. That was fun.

Quote:
What is your ideal bet to be placed on a game?
I'm not sure - it's different for every person. I would never want the stakes to be something the loser would enjoy - it has to be something that they don't want (even if they love to hate it).

Chloe, 18/F/UK
11-0 (unbeaten) in BvG
Kik:

Old 08-05-2022, 04:02 PM   #23
Bloxo
getDare Devil

I see likes and limits in your signature, but what would you really classify as your dislikes so far?

Being new to the kink scene, are there any specific things you’ve heard about that you want to try?

Have you been thinking about adding PM dares to your profile?

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!

Last edited by Bloxo; 08-05-2022 at 04:07 PM.
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 03:58 PM   #24
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

i saw you like sissys sometimes what is it that you like about them?

would you dress a sissy up with make up and all? if so would you take him out to a party or something like that?

would you fuck a sissy with a strapon?

would you be a key holder for a sissy? you dont have to do anything sexual with him but you could if you want too

what is your biggest sexual fantasy?

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 12:17 AM   #25
mr stardust

What kind of stories do you like to read?

Do you like writing and what kinds of stories do you like writing?

Have you ever done anything that you didn't want to do to please someone?

What was your last fantasy about?
mr stardust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 12:31 PM   #26
Chlorine

Quote:
I see likes and limits in your signature, but what would you really classify as your dislikes so far?

Being new to the kink scene, are there any specific things you’ve heard about that you want to try?

Have you been thinking about adding PM dares to your profile?
1. I don't really have likes & dislikes in that way. The thing that makes kink so enjoyable for me is that I do genuinely dislike the inconvenience of walking around in diapers, or having to spend time in a corner, or degrading myself by acting like a pet, whatever. I love hating them, but I still hate them!

2. I'm not too sure, nothing comes to mind.

3. I've thought about it, but I don't really find the idea of doing dares for nothing very fun. If I were to do something like that, I would try to find a way to make it more exciting / give me a way of "winning" than just doing a standard "PM me and I'll do this!".

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness991 View Post
i saw you like sissys sometimes what is it that you like about them?

would you dress a sissy up with make up and all? if so would you take him out to a party or something like that?

would you fuck a sissy with a strapon?

would you be a key holder for a sissy? you dont have to do anything sexual with him but you could if you want too

what is your biggest sexual fantasy?
1. I think sissies are my favourite type of male submissive and I don't really know why! I just find they're cute, often quite timid and it's easy to make them blush. You don't need to plan a complex rope scenario - you just need to call them the wrong pronouns and they're squirming. There also tends to be a lot of overlap with fetishes that I enjoy as a sub: such as diapers.

2. If I were to have an IRL male submissive (I don't think I ever will or really want to), it would definitely be some sissy that I could make into a project - get them all sorts of outfits and what not. It would be fun, though not sure it's something I'd ever realistically do, especially the public part.

3. Yes, that would be fun.

4. Only if I knew them and it would have to be an IRL thing, it wouldn't be something I did online. What if there was an emergency? That's way too much responsibility for me to have.

5. It feels weird to talk about my dominant side so much only for my biggest fantasy to be a submissive one, but I've always wanted to just be somebody's permanent live-in baby slave. Some circumstances would essentially force me into it (debt? kidnapping? an offer too good to refuse?) and I would spend my life (or a good part of it) doing nothing but degrading myself, wetting diapers and being put in humiliating, compromising situations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr stardust View Post
What kind of stories do you like to read?

Do you like writing and what kinds of stories do you like writing?

Have you ever done anything that you didn't want to do to please someone?

What was your last fantasy about?
1. I mostly read stories about people being forced into wearing diapers, which reflects my own personal fantasies.

2. I enjoy writing but I don't ever stick with it and I don't really like the things I write. I write the same type of stuff that I enjoy reading.

3. In a kink way? All the time! Right now, I'm wearing a diaper but I would take it off without hesitation if I were allowed to. That's what kink is all about, in my opinion.

4. Feels wrong admitting this but recently, I've been wandering around the house in very compromising outfits (diaper exposed, etc.) and my housemates are currently away. Admittedly, I don't know the exact date they're returning - just that it'll be by the end of this month. They are a couple who are a few years older than me and I have fantasised about them catching me and deciding to make me into their baby slave.

Chloe, 18/F/UK
11-0 (unbeaten) in BvG
Kik:

Old 08-13-2022, 04:10 AM   #27
Chlorine

Questions received via PM.

Quote:
1. Have you ever peed yourself before (either accidentally or on purpose) If so, give me details.

2. Have you ever wet the bed?

3. Were you spanked as a kid? If so, how?

4. Have you ever played a strip game before? If you have, what did you play, who with, and how far down did you have to strip?

5. Have you ever gone streaking or skinny dipped before?
1. I've peed myself on many occasions while wearing a diaper. I've only done it in public twice and both times, alone at the park by my house - where I hurried back and got changed immediately. My most recent genuine accident was when I was 16 and walking home from a house party, very drunk. Drunk me decided it wasn't a big deal to just wet myself while walking home. Thankfully, nobody ever found out.

2. No, not since I was the age where that would be expected.

3. No, I was not.

4. I have never played a strip game, sorry!

5. I have not gone streaking nor skinny dipping.

Chloe, 18/F/UK
11-0 (unbeaten) in BvG
Kik:

Advertisements
Kink Talk