Old 05-16-2022, 08:24 PM   #31
wedgielover2002

im interested. May I join?

PM Dares:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=310138
wedgielover2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 10:21 PM   #32
MichelleTheCat2

I would love to but I only have bedrock. Can anyone make a bedrock version?

my nickname is "FOXY"
19, femboy, loves being cared for
Kik: michellethecat2

Likes and Limits

PM dares!

TOYS!

MAKE ME YOUR APRIL FOOL!

I can almost never say no to a task I like!

Please make me feel little!
MichelleTheCat2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 10:39 PM   #33
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

My login client says if you buy the windows version, you get the Java Edition for free. Maybe see if you can redeem the Java Edition?

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 01:27 AM   #34
Simi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleTheCat2 View Post
I would love to but I only have bedrock. Can anyone make a bedrock version?
So we would not be making a bedrock version, you could always see if you can find someone willing to host but there is a lot on the back end to be able to get it running.

If however you wish to join us on java you would be welcome

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 12:54 PM   #35
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

After getting some clarification on the privacy issues mentioned earlier I have implemented a solution.

If you are worried, that your minecraft name might link you to your non kink life, we have a nickname feature that allows you to assume any name you wish, and nobody will ever see your actual minecraft name except for me, since I am the server admin. That same nickname will also automatically show up in our discord server we use to organize ourselves.

Once you have given yourself a nickname, or we have given you one before your first log-in, nobody will ever see the original account name.

Please do keep in mind, that your in-game name is not the same as your Microsoft-Account you use in the launcher.

Old 05-21-2022, 07:40 AM   #36
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

We now got copper shops, elytra, rockets, iron, totems, enchanted books .. the server is coming along nicely. Some are going big with their builds, others are staying cozy.

We're more than happy to welcome more of you. Just contact my owner, Simi (who started the thread), and she'll get you set up and running.

You'll be given a starter chest as well, so you got food and some basic tools to just roam the server and find a place to settle.

Old 06-02-2022, 05:22 AM   #37
Simi

Thought it was time for another update so here goes:

We still have more spots for those interested!
1.19 is soon out in minecraft and we will upgrade once the plug one etc are upgraded/confirmed to still be compatible etc
We may increase the world border after upgrading to 1.19.

Plus some cool concepts popping up in the minecraft dares thread I posted a while back, and some being planned by those of us on the server! I hope to soon host a couple of contests and start working on building some minigame areas

If you are interest please post here or message me, if you have any questions please share

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test
Old 06-19-2022, 05:58 AM   #38
Simi

World Mid-June Update

Hello everyone! I thought it was about time i posted another update on the server

Competition time!

I have posted an advert for our first competition, which will be making minigames! The competition will start at the beginning of july and people for 2 weeks to make their builds, after which date we will play and test them.
People are welcome to join our server to enter this competition and play with us or just to come visit the minigames. If lots of people come and visit the games then I will ask you guys to vote on your favourites, I will also showcase some screenshot of the builds on here for those who are curious

Come and join us!
If anyone is considering joining us and think they will be at an unfair disadvantage that isn't the case, I will give you some tools to get you started and we made a brothel where you can offer your kinky services in exchange for diamonds/resources. We have a pretty good shopping district and if you ask there is probably someone willing to sell any given item that you may want for builds etc.

As always we have plenty of space and we would welcome more players, whether its your first time playing on minecraft Java or if you have been around since the beta. We are still running on 1.18 until some of the addons have been updated. The game play is fairly vanilla however all our players are not The server is a great way to just relax and play with fellow kinky gamers (And possibly hear some of us squirm while gaming and playing)

Any questions/queries feel free to ask them here or DM me

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test
Old 07-05-2022, 10:52 AM   #39
sunset-gd
getDare Sweetheart

I hate mining, so for the mini game I'm building I made a deal with Simi where she gave me what I needed to build mine. It ended up costing me a lot of diamonds as well as 10 days denied, diapered, and plugged at night. I already really regret making this deal, so I'm hoping some of you will come and join us for the competition and play my minigame so at least so my sacrifice won't be in vain
Limits: public, scat, drinking piss, messy, a2m, line writing
Toys: collar, small butt plug, medium plug, riding crop, cane, paddle, rope, cuffs, spreader bar, 7" dildo, enema kit, ball gag, ring gag, weighted clamps, clover clamps, tazapper, dress, skirt, panties, chastity cage, diapers
PM Dares
sunset-gd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 11:06 AM   #40
Simi

Speaking of the mini game competition plenty of time to come and join the server and get building, you can go as simple or insane as you would like, the more people making them the more fun for everyone And we have some supplies to help get the new players up and running. Once the competition is finished on the second Saturday of the month then we will go through and play them all, and again plenty of space for people to visit even just to join in on the games

If at all interested just reach out on here or in DMs Always accepting more players.

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test
Old 07-06-2022, 01:09 PM   #41
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

A P.S.A. on the 1.19.1 chat reporting feature introduced by Microsoft:
We are currently still on 1.18.2 and I am waiting with upgrading until the potential privacy issues around that "feature" can be resolved.

Without having found any technical details yet, it looks like this feature is implemented client side. Since I will not allow any messages within our small, but happily kinky community to be sent to Microsoft, I will only upgrade once it is possible to stop this being done on a server level.

That does seem to be less and less likely though. So what will most likely happen is, that I will disable chat within the game. This means we will only be able to chat via our Discord-Channels.

I have a GDPR-Section on our server for a reason. The right to privacy and anonymity is of utmost importance and I am trying my best to give everyone that right to the best of my abilities. We even have nicknames, so you can "hide" your actual account name in chat and messages in game.

In short:
If the chat reporting can not be turned off server side (even with mods), I will disable the chat feature in game once possible and only then upgrade the server to the latest release version.

This is my server. If something happens, I am responsible. Not Microsoft, not Mojang, me. Period. I ban, I do not ban. This is on me and Simi. Nobody else. And I will not let messages be sent from MY server to Microsoft. Period.

This is just an informational post. I do not want to discuss this change of the game in here. There are other places for this. I just want you all to know, if you consider joining our fun little community, your right to privacy and anonymity will be looked after - despite what Microsoft thinks they can do.

As a small explanation:
This feature, is like vBulletin Solutions Inc. being able to ban you from all servers using their forum-software - like getDare for example. It is not their responsibility. And thus they don't do that.

Last edited by Locked Puppy; 07-06-2022 at 01:17 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Locked Puppy for this post:
Old 09-24-2022, 05:28 AM   #42
shy1998d
Distinguished Member

How to get you IP tracked 101

If people are actually stupid enough to join, play risky dices, your exposure is deserved.

Please dont blindly join servers
Old 10-09-2022, 02:48 AM   #43
Simi

Default Responses and updates

Response to Shy:
Honestly the server we run is probably safer than most since my pup is a data privacy officer... He actually does care about it rather than many servers run where people simply are not as aware...

For the rest of you!
We by now have a pretty fully built spawn area, lots of goodies to get you started with and in the coming months i will have an exciting new area with some dungeons (unfortunatly not the kinky kind) for those who like to fight and explore, rather than our builders.

We are always looking for more people who are interested in joining our server. It is completely free to play on, in a mostly vanilla (in modding terms) survival world on Java, with fellow GD members.

If you are interested please post on the thread or DM me, we are always looking for more people to play with on the server, and i will then send you an invite to our small discord community. Any questions please feel free to post either here or via DM (Also remember if you own bedrock they recently gave access to java to you all)

Server info
We are still running 1.18, while we wait for a response from Mojang. Puppy is also looking into alternatives which still allows easy chatting in the game but not the sharing of it back to mojang/microsoft.

We don't mind if you are a completely new player, or if you have been playing since the early days, games like this are always more enjoyable with other players so please come and join

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test
The following user says Thank You to Simi for this post:
Old 10-12-2022, 12:17 PM   #44
cloudness
getDare Sweetheart

Can one play it without been involved with the kinks? I love minecraft, and I been looking for a server to let lose and build something awesome on!
Old 10-12-2022, 01:34 PM   #45
Simi

Yeah we have a few who just build over there, the kinky elements are just there if you want to indulge but its mostly just a curently very small group who are actively playing of kink friendly adults

In terms of versions we have java 1.18.2 with these plugins, plus some for admining:
BetterPlayerLeads, CoreProtect, DeadChest, DeathMessages, DiscordSRV, GriefPrevention, LuckPerms, Mailbox, MobisElevatorSigns, MoreMobHeads, TAB, WorldGuard

Want to be interrogated?

Training Threads:

Piss drinking Academy

My bdsm test

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
competitions, contests, dares, game, gaming, get dare, minecraft, task