Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 01-06-2022, 03:55 PM   #1
Tree_Dolphin
Baby Member

Question So this is a new and weird situation for me. TW:diapers & poo

Warning: messy diaper talk

I'm a daddy dom, always have been. But these past few weeks I've been having more and more urges and dreams involving bathroom control. My fiancée/big soggy baby has tried to dom me before but it's been uh... difficult for both of us to get into. The best try we've had so far still flat lined and I end up finishing on my own while she showers. Most other times it's been laughable and we both come out of it going what were we thinking and chuckling it away while I inwardly sigh. She's tried but it's always her trying for me.

I can feel she's not into it and it does weird stuff to my head. I'm still worked up and want to have fun in my messy diaper but at the same time I'm slipping into daddy mode. Wanting to praise and cuddle her for trying something for me again and again that she's clearly not into. It makes for a very frustrated libido.

We had a big ol' talk today and she said she was ok with me having a dom for my bathroom control games as long as I don't show my naughty bits. She even said that if I find someone local that she'd be fine with someone being my temp mommy dom and giving checks and squishes when I'm messy (DFW Texans hit me up! ...I think? I dunno. It's confusing .-.). We're both in agreement that this is a sort of recurring booty call situation but no further than that. No sex, no nudes, she and I are a package deal and we both gotta be involved, lotsa teasing and humiliation tho. She did however mention that it was fine for me to get off through my diaper or pants so that a thing. And on that she said she wasn't sure how she felt about me sending pics of my messy/wet diaper or pants as proof that I did X, Y, or Z. I was going to point out that it'd be rather one sided in my favor if that was the case but she quickly came to that realization herself and said it was actually ok.

I've always had a slight interest in humiliation and bathroom control on myself but have rarely acted on it. I'd love to dive into this and find a mommydom to embarrass me throughout the week over something like discord but I don't know where I'd even start with something like that.

You all seem like smart cookies, where should I go from here? That is, I know establishing rules and boundaries is the first thing to do with a mommydom, but where do I start my search?
Tree_Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bathroom control, diapers, humiliation, mdlb, messing