Old 07-31-2022, 08:27 AM   #1
dwedgie

Default Old friend

I had been out for a few drinks the night before with a couple of friends , when out I bumped into a couple of old school friends , 1 being Anna, she was always quiet at school , not a geek, but not popular, she almost disappeared into the background.

Me, I was just a normal boy , had a group of friends, not the top dog but not the runt either.

It was a Saturday morning , I was lazing around my flat in my boxers, my phone pinged
" Hi Dave, it's Anna, after our chat I wondered if you wanted to come round later?"

I start to think , what did we talk about?
I had a few drinks last night. Then I realize we had spoken about everything we had done on the last 10 years since leaving school , and what we were interested in!
It dawned on me , we had spoken about kinks, she can not want to , can she?
She had said she was into a bit of gentle Femdom , which given what I knew of her from school was a surprise.
Me, well I do like a woman that will take the lead.

I wait 5 minutes and reply " sure , do you want me to bring anything , what time and I ll need an address"

Almost immediately I get a reply " I ve got everything we may need, be here at 1300. " She added her address , it was on the new posh estate on the edge of town , 20 minute walk away.

I get showered, dressed and head off , I call into the cafe round the corner from my flat and have a coffee and cake before walking to the address.
I approach the house , its a 3 bed detached with double garage.

I ring the door bell , Anna answers , she is wearing jeans and t shirt, " Hi Dave, I did not know if you would come. "
" I'm here , was good to catch up last night.nice place you be got" I replied.

"Yes it was, I was lucky with a couple of investment's, and a divorce" she replied.

" I was not prying " i said

" Oh don't worry about it , I don't" she replied

We made small talk, when out of the blue she asked " so last night we spoke about domination, would you like a bit of gentle femdom , no strings?"

" Ahem well , yes I think so " I reply surprised.

"Ok , follow me, "she leads me upstairs and I to a bedroom, " go through that door and strip to your underwear" she says , " I ll come for you in a minute or two."

I go through the door and shut it behind me , there's another door on the opposite side of the small room , it's about 4 ft square , with a chair and hooks on the wall.
I nervously strip to my boxer trunks
From the other side of the second door I hear her call out " I ll be there im a minute, from now on only talk of spoken to, and address me as mistress. Do you understand ?"

" Yes " I reply

"Yes WHAT"

"Yes mistress"

" That's better"

She opens the door, wow. She is about 5ft 5 , size 8 , average breast size , not flat , not huge, you can see the shape of them. She is wearing a school style dress blue gingham, short sleeves, white collar with buttons up the front, thigh high socks and black high heel shoes.
In her left hand she is holding a horse riding crop.
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to dwedgie for this post:
Old 08-02-2022, 03:22 AM   #2
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Great start, I'd really like to read the next chapter.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 02:00 PM   #3
dwedgie

" Do not talk, follow me"

The room is a large double bedroom , no normal furniture. No windows , painted entirely white.

I can see a cage in the middle of the room , about 4 ft x 4 ft x 4ft, a large X frame with cuffs attached and various other things .

" Stop , hands out in front of you" she says firmly.

She handcuffs my hands together, and attaches the handcuffs to a hook on a rope hanging from the ceiling, she walks off to the side of the room and presses a button , the hook raise onto the air , lifting my arms, my feet are flet to the floor but arms at full stretch.

" Looks like you are enjoying it" she says as she harshly grabs my semi erect penis.

I groan in pain

" Now I have a few questions if the answer is wrong this whip will meet your skin, understand " she says

" Yes mistress"

As she walks round me she asks " can you remember asking me to lift my dress like thi used to wear to school and flash my knickers at you?"

" No I did not mistress "

Crack , the crop went across , my thighs just below my boxer trunks.

" Don't lie , you asked several times , why ? "

" Sorry , I don't remember mistress " I reply

She walks round me several times , dragging the end of the crop over my skin , crack , this time across my buttocks

" Would it have been because you were a dirty little boy who wanted to see my panties" she asked Touching my now erect penis with the crop.

" I suppose so mistress" I reply

" Do you still want to see my panties?" she asked as she continued to touch my penis and balls with the crop.

" No mistress" I replied

" Why not, do you not find me attractive?" She asked

She had now stopped touching me and stood with her back to me.
The following 3 users say Thank You to dwedgie for this post:
Old 08-08-2022, 01:45 PM   #4
dwedgie

" You are attractive mistress , but it would be wrong of me" I replied

She walks in silence to the button, she presses a button and the winch unwinds, allowing me to drop my aching arms.

She comes over , not a word , she unlocks the handcuffs and takes them off.

" On your hands and knees , looking at the floor" she commands

I Do as I am told.

She circles me , 4 times before standing on front of me. " Now kiss my shoes "

I kiss both shoes

She walks behind me, when she returns she has removed her shoes and socks, she has nice feet, nails painted.

" Kiss each toe" she says

I kiss each toe in turn

"Look at my face " she says

I look up at her, as I look up I get a glimpse of what appear to be red and black panties.

" You are my slave , you are to do as I say when I say. If I ask you a question you must answer immediately, do you understand? "

" Yes mistress"

Still standing where she was , she undoes the buttons on her dress, I see her bra, red and black like her panties, I look away.
She grabs my hair and says " look at me"

I look back at her , she finishes undoing the buttons and drops the dress to the floor. She is wearing a black with red lace bra, she turns and walks away and see she has a matching thong. She walks round the room until she is behind me.

" Stand up straight " she commands

I stand up and feel something on the sides of my boxer trunks, suddenly she yanks the down to the floor.

" Bet you never thought you would be standing naked in front of quiet little Anna did you ?"

" No mistress"

" I may be little, but I am not quiet, and I am in charge"

" Yes mistress "

Still behind me she reaches round me and touches my erect penis. " Oh , either you like seeing me in my underwear or being controlled, or both" she states

She walks round so she is in front of me and asks " what is it you like? "

" Mostly you in underwear mistress, but also being controlled. I answer.

She grabs me by the penis and says " this way" as she drags me to the big X frame.

" Stand here, back to it" she says

She grabs each hand in turn and cuffs them to the frame , followed by my ankles.

As she walks to the door I assume she entered the room by she says " stay there and keep quiet , I have to do something, I ll be back in a bit" with that she walks out of the room and shuts the door.
The following 5 users say Thank You to dwedgie for this post:
Old 08-15-2022, 12:39 PM   #5
dwedgie

I don't know how long I had been there for but she returned .

Still dressed the same. " Not such a big boy now are we, you do not need to answer , I can see it" she says

My penis was no longer erect.

She picks something up and walks over to me , it's a ball gag , after telling me to open my mouth she places it in and does it up .

" Do you like it" she asks

I can not talk , only manage "mmmfffmf"

" You did not say mistress" she said , as she swiftly lifts her knee into my testicles.

Unable to do anything I let out a muffled groan.

Standing in front of me she undoes her bra and drops it to the floor , exposing her pert breasts, in silence she then removes her Thong, exposing her bald pussy.

I start getting hard again.

" You obviously like that " she says.

" That's enough for now , I will call you tomorrow" she says
As she walks back and removes the gag and uncuffs me.

" Go and dress , I will see you out in a bit" she says

I pick up my boxer trunks and go back into the room to redress.

She opens the door after a minutes , once again dressed in t shirt and jeans . Walking me to the door , she says " we both seem to enjoy that, I will call you tomorrow, be a good boy"

" Yes , ok " I reply

We reach the door as I turn to say goodbye she shuts the door.

The following morning ( Sunday) at 7.30 am , still half asleep when I answer I hear Anna s voice. " Hope you are awake, come to mine this afternoon at 2 o'clock , the front door will be unlocked, come in , go straight to your changing room and strip to your underwear . Then await further instructions. Do you understand?"

" Yes mistress"

The line goes dead.

I arrive at 2. I walk on the house , shutting the door behind me, it is eerily silent. I make my way to the room where I stripped last time and stripped as told , still not a noise. After about 10 minutes the door opens ,
The following 4 users say Thank You to dwedgie for this post:
Old 08-15-2022, 01:27 PM   #6
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Yes omg that was so hot!! more! more! more!
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 01:37 AM   #7
dwedgie

Sorry for the delay in posting this chapter, health , work and family have meant my time is limited.

She stands at the door wearing thigh high shiny black PVC high heel boots, a minidress and gloves that go upto her elbows , all the same material as her boots.

I notice that there are some different items in the room today , a red leather armchair in the corner, a large table in the centre of the room, a smaller table which is covered by a cloth. The cage and X frame have both gone.

" On your hands and knees, and crawl over there in front of the chair , facing it " she says

I drop to my hands and knees and crawl towards the chair. As I pass her she slapsy bottom with her hand. By the time I get to the chair she is sitting in it , with her legs slightly apart, I get a glimpse of her bald pussy .

" Rest your chin on the chair" she says as places one foot on my back, givi Ng me a better view .

" Do you like the view " she asks

" Yes mistress" I reply

She lightly slaps my face. " You dirty boy , it's rude to look "

" Sorry mistress , it won't happen again " I reply
Trying to look away.

" Did I say look away ? " She asked sounding annoyed

" No , but you said Its rude to look mistress" I replied

With that she stands up , walks to the little table and picks something up.
" Lay on you back, on the floor , eyes closed, do it , now !"

I lay there for a minute or so , I hear her walking round and can tell she is standing over me. Suddenly she is sitting on my face.
I open my eyes slightly and can just see her bum cheeks , so my nose is between them , yet she smells clean , mouth would be under her pussy.

" Lick it, all over , get that tongue of yours in there " she says.

I start licking , she was already moist, again she tastes as she smells. Suddenly I feel something in the waistband of my underwear, SNIP, it must be scissors, she proceeds to cut my underwear off.

In total silence she starts to jerk me off , long slow strokes. I'm licking, she's jerking , suddenly she stops , her grip tightens and she lets out a massive groan , letting go of me she manges to say " keep going " between moans. After several more she tells me to stop, I stop but she stays sitting on my face. Suddenly , out of nowhere she slaps my balls , hard, instinctively I lift my legs .

She stands above me , back facing me.

She walks back to the small table and puts the scissors back. Whist picking something up.

" Stand " she says

I do as I am told , I can still feel and taste her cum on my face.

She stands facing me, grabs and squeezes my balls , " tell me , are you getting what you want, are you enjoying this " she asks

" Arerghhh , yes Anna"

" I am not Anna to you" she replies twisting my balls slightly.

" Sorry mistress , I forgot mistress" I reply

" So you don't forget , I ll give you something to remember " she says she grips tighter , her nails start to dig in , then she twists them further.

As i groan in pain she suddenly let's go , " knell down , hands behind your back " she says

I do as I am told , I soon feel the cold steel of handcuffs , first round my ankles, then wrists. She then stands in front of me , facing away from me and bends over , her dress lifts up exposing her nicely rounded bottom and bald pussy.

She turns around to face me and removes her gloves. " Someone liked the view" she said looking at my erect penis.

" Yes mistress"

She picks something up off the table and walks over to me , she kneels on front of me, it's an elasticated cock ring , she puts it around the base of my penis .
" That's stay hard for a while" she says , then she pulls my foreskin back , exposing my helmet, before slapping it. She then unlocks my ankles am tells me to stand up and stand facing the table . She then unlocks my hands.

" Wank yourself " she says

" Sorry mistress" I say confused

" Wank yourself off , now " she says

As soon as I touched my penis , thwack , she hit me across my arse with a paddle, "faster "she said , I wank as fast as I can, thwack , she paddles me again. Suddenly with a groan I shoot my load , slowing down.

" I did not say stop " she says

I continue , for about a minute before being told to stop.

My cum was on the floor.

" Lick it up" she says

Feeling somewhat sick at the thought I said" no , never"

" What" she shouted

" I won't do that " I reply

She goes quiet, walks towards me , and knees me in the balls , hard! I collapse to the floor, she grabs the back of my head and rubs my face in it. " I allowed you to cum , now clear it up" she says
OST of it was on my face , I lick the last few drops up.

" There that was not too bad " she says

I'm still laying on the floor when I hear the doorbell.

" Over hear " she says , pointing to the corner , there is a ring on the floor , she puts my left ankle on a handcuff , other end attached to the ring, I was trapped, she disappeared out of the door. The door is on the jar, I hear voices .
Old 09-06-2022, 08:03 AM   #8
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

Keep going, I'm loving this story! I wish something like this happened to me.
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2022, 01:27 PM   #9
dwedgie

After a couple of minutes she returns , she walks straight over to the chair and sits down, she unzips her boots and takes them off.

She stands up and walks back over , she bends over and unlocks me .

With her hand she slaps the end of my semi erect penis, not hard , but so it was not pleasant.

" Ouch " I went

" That was nothing , they are going to get harder" she said , slap , slap, slap a further 3 each harder then the one before, despite the fact it is not comfortable , it is arousing and I start getting hard .

" Oh you bad boy, you are enjoying it" she says giving me 4 more slaps.

" Put your feet apart and bend over " she instructs me, I do as I am told and see her walk to the table and pick up the crop, crack , she slaps my exposed balls from behind , hard , I cry " ouch " in pain and flintch.

" Silence , and who told you to move?" She asks

" Sorry , no one mistress" I reply

" Had you not moved and made a noise that would have been it, but now you need 6 more, after each one you shall thank me , understand?

" Yes mistress " I reply

No sooner had I replied , slap , not as hard but not nice I flintch, " thank you mistress"

Immediately after slap , a bit harder , my balls sting, " thank you again mistress"

She pauses , walks round me then suddenly , crack , the hardest yet, I crash to the floor ". I m sorry mistress , thank you mistress"

" Get up, " she commands

I get up, my balls are hurting , I bend over and wait , nothing , then crack , number 4 , softest yet , but on the already tender balls it hurt.

" Thank you mistress "

" 2 to go she says " gently touching them with the crop.
Thwack , medium hit , I almost fall over, tears in my eyes, I manage to say" thank you mistress"

Then with out word , thwack , the hardest of all , I fall over doubled in pain , my balls on fire, crying , through the sobs I manage " I m sorry mistress "

I see her watching me through my tears , she says " you need to toughen up, next time you are naughty it will 6 equal to the last on "

Still crying, balls on fire, she goes to the changing room door , she opens it and says " time for you to goi think , I ll message you later.

I crawl to the door and go in , slow change , and walk home , more of a hobble.

As I'm walking home my phone bleeps , it's a message from Anna, " sorry I had to punish you, if you bahave I ll make it up to you"

Then a second bleep, a picture this time , of her naked on a bed . No explaination .

A few days later , after sending a few texts , which were unanswered , and a few unanswered phone calls, I get a message .
" Tomorrow you will receive a package , follow the instructions in it , have fun. "

The following day I get a parcel. It was a largish box . I open it wondering what it contained, all was soon answered.
On top was a hand written note.
" In our last session you cried like a girl, with that in mind I m going to make a girl out of you. You will now put on the contents of this box , text a selfie of yourself to me and await further instructions , enjoy "

I nervously open the rest of the packaging .

The box contains a pair of medium heel black shoes, black fishnet stockings , a pretty pink fabric thong and matching bra and black mini dress.

Shit, she really does want to make me a girl.

Now I have worn women's underwear before , for an ex girlfriend when we were together as a dare, but I was not sure about this . I decided I would it it on and go from there , I strip naked , thong first , it felt soft , I step into it and pull it up , not a bad fit on the waist , but I barely fit in the front and the back , well it disappeared! Not comfy, how the hell do girls wear them . Next was the bra , stockings dress and shoes. Hmm not too bad , a quick selfie sent to her and I await a response.
It did not take long , " not to bad , now girlfriend , tomorrow evening you are to come to mine, wearing you outfit, no covering up , you are to be proud to be a girl. When you get here you will receive lessons on being feminine. 7.30pm"
Old 10-06-2022, 02:16 PM   #10
dwedgie

The next day I dress and make my way to hers , I m sure everyone looked at me , they probably didn't notice but I was paranoid.

I arrive and ring the door bell , after a minute seone answers , but it's not Anna. " You must be here for mistress " says the girl. She is chubby , long mousey hair , wearing a maids uniform . " Do you know the way ? " She asks.

" Yes " I reply

" Best you go in Miss"

I make my way upstairs , Anna meets me at the top. She is wearing a black PVC catsuit.

" You are going to learn what it's like to be a girl " she says . " Follow me" she leads me to a different room . In this room is a chaise lounge and a glass fronted cabinet. The cabinet appears to contain varying vibrators, butt plugs and strapons .

" You look convincing, how comfortable are you? " She asks

" Not to bad mistress, the thong is annoying tho"

"That's the least of your concerns " she replies.
" Sit there " she says pointing to a small stool in the corner o had not seen, as she walks to the cabinate and opens it. She selects a medium sized realistic penis shaped vibrator and passes it to me saying " give this a BJ"

I place it in my mouth and simulate giving it a bj, " all the way in " she says , after a few minutes she tells me to stop.

"Good , but now for something a bit bigger " she says passinf me a larger one .
I started giving it a bj , everytime it hit the back of my throat I gagged. After a few minutes she again told me to stop.

She walks over to me and takes the vibrator from me.

" As you are a naughty girl , take off that dress and shoes " she says

" Yes mistress " I reply as I remove the shoes ( which was a relief ) followed by the dress . As I stood there in stockings and matching bra / thong set I realized the thong is not containing me ! I go to tuck it in " STOP" she shouts angrily, " what do you think you are doing " she asks

" Sorry , just putting it back " I reply.

" You can do it in a minute , now bend over and touch the floor " she instructs.

I do as I am told , conscious my cheeks are totally exposed .

Suddenly she kicks me between the legs from behind , I crumple into a heap on the floor.

I am suddenly aware that someone else is in the room with us , it was the maid. Anna talks to her" Linda, this is Dave , we need to give him lessons on what it's like being a girl"

" Ok Anna , what are we doing " she replied.

Anna answered , " he has done cock sucking , as he doesn't have a pussy , a bit of anal I think "

" Wait no " i say " I'm not gay"

Instantly she stopped and looked at me.

" Stand on the corner , facing the wall " she says,

After a pause she says " time to learn some respect"

She gets something out of the cupboard , stands behind me and puts a mask over my head , I can not see anything , she fastens the back of it , then I feel her fasten a strap under my chin , I can not open my mouth .

" If you do not say what you should , you won't talk" she says

" Turn around " she says

I turn to where I think she is . Someone roughly grabs the front of the thong and my penis, pulling me " this way " she says .
The following 2 users say Thank You to dwedgie for this post:
Old 10-11-2022, 12:26 PM   #11
dwedgie

We walk slowly , we must leave the room as I feel the flooring change, I hear a door open and then close , then we stop. " Stay there , do not move " she instructs

I suddenly feel a thick belt being put around my waist and fastened , a similar belt around my thighs, also one around my ankles, then some sort of harness around my chest and shoulders, lastly a strip around each wrist.

"Lay down , on your front " she commanded.

I do as I am told . No sooner had I layed down she told me " bend your knees and lift your feet."

As I do this she grabs my hands , pulls them together and ' snap ' fastens them together, then snap they are fastened to the strap round my ankles.
I lay there , hog tied in stockings thong bra and hood , I feel vulnerable but excited. A few more clicks and suddenly I hear a whirr and suddenly feel pressure on my chest , waist , thighs and ankles , it a winch and it's lifting me , I am hanging in the air, how high I do not know .

Suddenly someone grabs my ankle and spins me. I spin for a bit then stop. I hear several foot steps . Then I hear Annas voice

" Ok ladies and gentlemen, as you have all paid you all get 1 spin , once the toy has landed on you and you have played you sit out. Last one standing gets to cum. When he lands on you , he will blow you or lick you for 1 minute only . Do you understand ? "

I hear male and female voices saying " yes "

" Let's spin " she says as something grabs my legs and spins me. I spin till I stop. Suddenly a hand undoes the hood and removes it , all I see in front of me is a hairy male crotch , pubes , balls and a large erect uncut penis , suddenly a blindfold is placed on me.
" Open up and suck " says a gruff male voice , older I would say in his 50s. I can smell his stale sweat. I say " stop , this is not what I agreed "
Anna comes over and whispers " I don't think you are in a position to argue, open up and suck him off or your balls will be squeezed til you open up and then he will face fuck you til he shoots his load down your throat!"
The following 2 users say Thank You to dwedgie for this post:
Old 10-25-2022, 10:53 AM   #12
dwedgie

unwillingly i open my mouth, his penis fills myputh and i suck , someone puts their hands on my shoulders and gently rocks me back and forth. everytime his cock hits my throat i think i'm going to gag. suddenly a buzzer sounds and he pulls his penis away.
the hood is placed on me again.
i am spun again.
when i stop i hear a girls voice, " he is all mine" followed by feeling 2 hands on the back of my head pulling me forwards , i smell the sweet smell of a lady , sticking my tongue out i make contact with her already wet pussy, it's totally bald as far as i can feel. i hear her groaning .
the buzzer sounds and i'm pulled away " oh shit , not fare " she says.
i lose count of the spins , but i do remember the last one, it was a male , as he pulled me onto his penis he lifted my hood enough for me to see a clean shaven crotch , he was uncut, and looked big. i felt his cock touch my lips so took it in my mouth , he smelt clean , his penis tasted nice.
in a soft voice he whispered " you are going to take my load, i'm going to shoot it down your throat and you will swallow !"
he starts thrusting his penis in my mouth, the more i suck , the more he thrusts.
i hear him groaning, he thrusts harder , suddenly i feel a stream of seamen hit my throat , then another and another , he shoots his load groaning in pleasure. he continues thrusting ensuring every last drop of seamen leaves his penis.

he pulls his penis out and whispers in my ear " who would have thought dave from school would be giving me head wearing a girlie thong! don't worry , it's our secret for now "

i am lowered and as i hit the ground it is instant relief to my joints . someone releases my straps , then i hear anna s voice. " you can take the blind fold off , put the cloths on that are hanging on the wall and go home. "
i hear the door close , take the blodfold off and see a pair of jeans , t shirt and pair of trainers hanging on a hook.

i get dressed and head home, i don't hear anything from anna all week, i try calling and messaging bit no answer . i decided to go to her house , there's a for sale sign , i walk upto the door and knock, no answer, i look through a window with open curtains , it's totally empty.
as i leave a neighbour asks what i am doing , i explain anna is an old friend and i had arranged to catch up. he explains to me that anna had been squatting in the house and she did not own it and there had apparently been some odd goings on on there. i thank h and make my way home wondering if i will ever hear from her again.
The following user says Thank You to dwedgie for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk