Old 09-01-2018, 06:58 AM   #1
tangula
Switchy Devil

Sport Raquet Kik controlled walking

Since I enjoy these walks regularly should the weather permit it and I know of at least 1 person who also does similar walks - I thought it might be worth a try making a separate post for this: "Walks with interactive fun" or so.
It started with a 'kik first to respond' post, giving the first to respond means to have some fun while I would be out on a walk. Further responses could give the first more things to do, or they could decide to share with the new responder.

For example:
I will go out on a walk; Send me "GD Walk PIC" on KIK and I have 1 minute to respond with a picture of where I am walking or I will lose 1 item of clothing for 5 minutes with pic proof.

Since people differ, I encourage everyone to get their own set of things to do based on the same concept: You walk outside, people respond over kik and your walk becomes more interesting.

Post your own walks below - or throw up ideas for other walks..
Have fun! Join in, lurk or discuss.

Last edited by tangula; 09-03-2018 at 02:19 AM.
tangula is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to tangula for this post:
Old 09-02-2018, 06:39 AM   #2
tangula
Switchy Devil

Ended for today: I went on a walk:

Bonus: if you have already played this game with me and are first, 5 minutes gets reduced to 4 immediately.

FIRST to respond can claim this walk. Meaning they can request "pants down" whenever they want* and I will have 5 minutes to send them a proofpic with my pants/boxers down to my knees. (That means you can keep doing that the entire walk within reason yes)
Should I be too late with that picture, I will have to find a spot and send them a full nude one.

2nd and up don't get anything per default. However, they allow the claimer of this walk gets a choice to:
  • add a steel cock ring, OR
  • ( 3rd responder up) remove my boxers for the remainder of the walk, OR
  • shorten available time. (5 to 4, 4 to 3, not lower)
  • have me send the upcoming pic(s) to this person as well

Pics for responders' eyes only, no sharing, publishing etc.*
*Yes, you can request as many as you want.. but keep it reasonable, I'm still supposed to walk and such

Last edited by tangula; 09-03-2018 at 02:19 AM.
Old 09-02-2018, 07:32 AM   #3
MiStraLan

As someone who has claimed tangula for a walk in the past, I cannot recommend him highly enough. Try it, and enjoy it!
Old 09-09-2018, 06:05 AM   #4
tangula
Switchy Devil

Lovely weather, so off to a walk! I'm walking in a new area, so be kind 😉

Bonus: if you have already played this game with me and are first, 5 minutes gets reduced to 4 immediately.

FIRST (anyone) to respond can claim this walk. Meaning they can request "pants down" whenever they want* and I will have 5 minutes to send them a proofpic with my pants/boxers down to my knees. (That means you can keep doing that the entire walk within reason yes)
Should I be too late with that picture, I will have to find a spot and send them a full nude one.

2nd and up don't get anything per default. However, they allow the claimer of this walk gets a choice to:
  • have me send the upcoming pic(s) to this person as well

*Yes, you can request as many as you want.. but keep it reasonable, I'm still supposed to walk and such.
Games/bets for worse are possible

Old 09-11-2018, 05:02 AM   #5
Sybren

I am out again for a walk in a small park/forest area.

FIRST to respond can claim this walk. With that they can request "pants down" whenever they want* and I will have 5 minutes to send them a pic with my pants/boxers down to my knees. (That means you can keep trying within reason yes)
Should I be too late with that picture, I will have to find a spot and send then a full nude one.

2nd and up don't get anything. However, when additional responses do come up, the claimer of this walk gets a choice to:

1: ( 3rd responder up) remove my boxers for the remainder of the walk
2: shorten available time. (5 to 4 minutes)
3: add a padlock to my balls (key stays at home)
4: have me send the next pic(s) to this late responder after all

Pics for responders' eyes only, no sharing, publishing etc.
*Yes, you can request as many as you want.. but keep it reasonable, I'm still supposed to walk and such

I AM out now, at least an hour or so. Will update once it's over.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them, I dont bite (much)

Kik:sybrenjelsma

Likes and limits(work in progress)

Kik:Sybrenjelsma

Last edited by Sybren; 09-11-2018 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Walk ended
Sybren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 06:05 AM   #6
Sybren

Edit: walk ended

I am out again for a walk in a small park/forest area.

FIRST to respond can claim this walk. With that they can request "pants down" whenever they want* and I will have 5 minutes to send them a pic with my pants/boxers down to my knees. (That means you can keep trying within reason yes)
Should I be too late with that picture, I will have to find a spot and send then a full nude one.

2nd and up don't get anything. However, when additional responses do come up, the claimer of this walk gets a choice to:

1: ( 3rd responder up) remove my boxers for the remainder of the walk
2: shorten available time. (5 to 4 minutes)
3: have me send the next pic(s) to this late responder after all

Pics for responders' eyes only, no sharing, publishing etc.

I am out now, at least an hour or so. Will update once it's over.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them, I dont bite (much)

Kik:sybrenjelsma

Likes and limits(work in progress)

Kik:Sybrenjelsma

Last edited by Sybren; 10-31-2018 at 07:40 AM. Reason: Walk ended
Sybren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 07:12 AM   #7
tangula
Switchy Devil

Exclamation

Cold refeshing autumn day walk. Will be out for about an hour. [walk is over]

FIRST (anyone) to respond can claim this walk. Meaning they can request "pants down" whenever they want* and I will have 5 minutes to send them a proofpic with my pants/boxers down to my knees. (That means you can keep doing that the entire walk within reason yes)

2nd and up get a choice and one pic where applicable:
  • leave this choice to the first responder.
So the 2nd can make it more interesting for the first who is able to request all walk long. I will of course let the first know of any further responses and their choice

*Yes, you can request as many as you want.. but keep it reasonable, I'm still supposed to walk and such.

Last edited by tangula; 12-08-2018 at 08:40 AM.
Old 12-09-2018, 06:34 AM   #8
tangula
Switchy Devil

New day, new walk!. Will be out for about an hour; depending on the weather it may become longer..

SECOND and up get a choice and one pic where applicable:
  • shorten available time. (5 to 4, 4 to 3, not lower) (rev. Copy of first pic demanded after this)
So the 2nd can make it more interesting for the first who is able to request all walk long. I will of course let the first know of any further responses and their choice

Old 12-15-2018, 06:55 AM   #9
tangula
Switchy Devil

New day, new walk!. Will be out for about an hour; depending on the weather it may become longer.. Temperature is 1 deg celcius...

• shorten available time. (5 to 4, 4 to 3, not lower) (rev. Copy of first pic demanded after this)

Old 12-22-2018, 06:42 AM   #10
tangula
Switchy Devil

PRE christmas weekend walk!. Will be out for about an hour; depending on the weather and condition of the trail it may become longer.. I'm in a new unknown area.

FIRST (anyone) to respond can claim this walk. Meaning they can request "pants down" whenever they want* and I will have 5 minutes to send them a proofpic with my pants (not wearing boxers) down to my knees. (That means you can keep doing that the entire walk within reason yes)

• ( 3rd responder up only, sorry 2nd) insert a buttplug until back home, OR
So the 2nd and up can make it more interesting for the first who is able to request all walk long. I will of course let the first know of any further responses and their choice

*Yes, you can request as many as you want.. but keep it reasonable, I'm still supposed to walk and such. Since some misread: they're just proofs of dropping pants, no special requirements.

Old 12-23-2018, 06:58 AM   #11
tangula
Switchy Devil

PRE christmas weekend walk!. Weather sucks, light rain all around. I'm in an area with some open areas. Its wet but the parking is strangely full

FIRST (anyone) to respond can claim this walk. Meaning they can request "pants down" whenever they want* and I will have 4 minutes to send them a proofpic with my pants (not wearing boxers) down to my knees. (That means you can keep doing that the entire walk within reason yes)
Should I be too late with that picture, I will have to find a spot and send them a topless with pants down to my feet one. (Too muddy)

• shorten available time. ( 4 to 3, not lower) (rev. Copy of first pic demanded after this)
So the 2nd and up can make it more interesting for the first who is able to request all walk long. I will of course let the first know of any further responses and their choice

*Yes, you can request as many as you want.. but keep it reasonable, I'm still supposed to walk and such. Since some misread: they're just proofs of dropping pants, no special requirements.

Last edited by tangula; 12-23-2018 at 07:03 AM. Reason: 5 to 4 minutes, due to pants on feet instead of off
Old 01-20-2019, 07:49 AM   #12
tangula
Switchy Devil

Winter wonderland. It's partially white and frozen out and the air is cold and refreshing. Time to walk.

FIRST (anyone) to respond can claim this walk. Meaning they can request "pants down" whenever they want* and I will have 5 minutes to send them a proofpic with my pants (not wearing boxers) down to my knees. (That means you can keep doing that the entire walk within reason yes)
Should I be too late with that picture, I will have to find a spot and send them a topless with pants down to my feet one. (Too muddy)

• shorten available time. ( 4 to 3, not lower) (recv. Copy of first pic demanded after this)

Old 03-31-2019, 04:22 AM   #13
tangula
Switchy Devil

Its been a while since I've been out, feels nervous all over again.. but the weather is looking up, so I hope for more walks to come

FIRST person to respond can claim this walk. Meaning they can request "pants down" whenever they want* and I will have 5 minutes to send them a proofpic with my pants (not wearing boxers) down to my knees. (That means you can keep doing that the entire walk within reason yes)
Should I be too late with that picture, I will have to find a spot and send a full nude proof pic.

• add a steel cock ring, (got multiple) OR
  • ( 3rd responder up only, sorry 2nd) remove boxers for the rest of the walk OR
  • shorten available time to 4 minutes (recv. Copy of first pic demanded after this)

Old 04-07-2019, 03:24 AM   #14
tangula
Switchy Devil

Another sunny spring day . As per a previous post, I'm in a new area, so I'm not entirely sure what ti expect, but so far it looks good...
Since it's a sunny spring Sunday, it might get busier today, but I'm praying for the best.

FIRST person to respond can claim this walk. Meaning they can request "pants down" whenever they want* and I will have 5 minutes to send them a proofpic with my pants (not wearing boxers) down to my knees. (That means you can keep doing that the entire walk within reason yes)
Should I be too late with that picture, I will have to find a spot and send a full nude proof pic.

• shorten available time to 4 minutes (recv. Copy of first pic demanded after this)

Extra: Should I still be out 1hr30 after this post, the one who claimed the walk can demand 1 extra minute of time shortened.

Old 04-14-2019, 04:51 AM   #15
tangula
Switchy Devil

Stopped on my way home, weather seemed too nice not to walk a bit. I dont know this area so I hope it will be nice.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kik, nature, risk, walk