Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-12-2019, 04:10 AM   #1
Cuddlesmykitten

Send a message via ICQ to Cuddlesmykitten
Default F26 looking for punishments for not studying

hey guys. So I need some punishments as I have not been studying for a huge licensing exam I have to schedule and I am almost done school. Insteading I've been reading, sleeping, watching YouTube and playing apps on my phone. Basically being lazy and putting off things I need to do. so feel free to punish me how you see fit.

Likes/Dislikes(not separate b/c I always stop after a while): Pain. Simple insertion. Tit torture. Clit Torture. Bladder control. Underwear control. spanking.

Limits: Pictures or any recording. Family or anything that can disrupt family. Permanent. Public. Anal.

No toys. I have home things, such as hot sauce, biofreeze, tacks, brushes, toothpaste, clothespins/binder clips, toothbrush (not electric), ect.
Cuddlesmykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 05:01 AM   #2
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

If you want Pm me and I can give you tasks, and you can report to me when there finished,

Likes and limits.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89045

punishments

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89046

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90704

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Bankerrtx01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 05:21 AM   #3
bbob
getDare Sweetheart

From now until the exam, your bathroom use will be tied to how much you study. 1 hour of studying = 1 use of the toilet.
Old 01-12-2019, 05:23 AM   #4
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

What ever grade you get will be tied to your future punishment,

Hope for a good score.

Likes and limits.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89045

punishments

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89046

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90704

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Bankerrtx01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 05:40 AM   #5
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Threads like this always confuse me a bit because I din't know if you really want us to help you keep focussing on learning or the exact opposite. ;P
I am gonna assumr that you actually "want" to learn so I will try to help you achieve that.

From now on you should focus on the shedule to learn for 30 minutes and afterwards you may take a 5 minute break for example to check on here. Continue learning afterwards for 30 minutes and so on.
After 4 learning blocks you may take an extended break of 15 minutes instead of 5.
Reasonable breaks for eating etc. are allowed if you let us know (during one of your breaks).

Whenever you catch yourself being distracted from learning put a clothespeg on one of your nipples. You may remove it after 5 minutes AS LONG AS you did not add a second peg during those 5 min. Each time adding one increases the total time of wearing them by 5 minutes (but you may remove them all once the time is over).
If both your nipples are clamped and you need to add a third one put it on your clit. All the next places for the clothespegs you may choose yourself.

If it gets too painfull for you you may of course remove them but it should result in a severe punishment for you afterwards. (I have ideas like taking away your TV/ Computer time etc.)

Oh and I have a question: Does "never edged" include never orgasmed for you?
Old 01-12-2019, 05:45 AM   #6
morafal
Distinguished Member

Every hour that you don't study you will spank your ass 10 times each cheek. For every hour in the row that you don't learn you will add place on body that you will spank in order ass, pussy, boob's, cheeks. If you will keep not learning and you spanked places start adding 2 more spanks for every hour you didn't learn in row. If you learn for hour, next hour is free of spanks even if you didn't learn.
morafal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 08:26 AM   #7
Cuddlesmykitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbob View Post
From now until the exam, your bathroom use will be tied to how much you study. 1 hour of studying = 1 use of the toilet.
This virgin cunt will try to do this sir. It may be difficult as she only have 2 in a half hours between work and school. But she will try.

Likes/Dislikes(not separate b/c I always stop after a while): Pain. Simple insertion. Tit torture. Clit Torture. Bladder control. Underwear control. spanking.

Limits: Pictures or any recording. Family or anything that can disrupt family. Permanent. Public. Anal.

No toys. I have home things, such as hot sauce, biofreeze, tacks, brushes, toothpaste, clothespins/binder clips, toothbrush (not electric), ect.
Old 01-12-2019, 08:29 AM   #8
Cuddlesmykitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankerrtx01 View Post
What ever grade you get will be tied to your future punishment,

Hope for a good score.
As this virgin cunt has not yet scheduled her exam the grade will not be known for a while. But she does have to take practice exams which slightly mimic the test. So the grade can be based off those until the real exam comes along.

Old 01-12-2019, 08:33 AM   #9
Cuddlesmykitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by morafal View Post
Every hour that you don't study you will spank your ass 10 times each cheek. For every hour in the row that you don't learn you will add place on body that you will spank in order ass, pussy, boob's, cheeks. If you will keep not learning and you spanked places start adding 2 more spanks for every hour you didn't learn in row. If you learn for hour, next hour is free of spanks even if you didn't learn.
This virgin cunt isn't sure if she really follows this, but this virgin cunt doesn't have a lot of time between work and school. Only about 2 hours. So this could be slightly difficult. sir.

Old 01-12-2019, 08:36 AM   #10
Cuddlesmykitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
Threads like this always confuse me a bit because I din't know if you really want us to help you keep focussing on learning or the exact opposite. ;P
I am gonna assumr that you actually "want" to learn so I will try to help you achieve that.

From now on you should focus on the shedule to learn for 30 minutes and afterwards you may take a 5 minute break for example to check on here. Continue learning afterwards for 30 minutes and so on.
After 4 learning blocks you may take an extended break of 15 minutes instead of 5.
Reasonable breaks for eating etc. are allowed if you let us know (during one of your breaks).

Whenever you catch yourself being distracted from learning put a clothespeg on one of your nipples. You may remove it after 5 minutes AS LONG AS you did not add a second peg during those 5 min. Each time adding one increases the total time of wearing them by 5 minutes (but you may remove them all once the time is over).
If both your nipples are clamped and you need to add a third one put it on your clit. All the next places for the clothespegs you may choose yourself.

If it gets too painfull for you you may of course remove them but it should result in a severe punishment for you afterwards. (I have ideas like taking away your TV/ Computer time etc.)

Oh and I have a question: Does "never edged" include never orgasmed for you?
This is a dare that this virgin cunt will do in about a week because she took the week off of work to try and focus on studying. This virgin cunt doesn't really have a lot of time in the day to do 4 blocks of this as that is over the time limit this virgin cunt usually has.

But yes this virgin cunt is looking for more focus on studying but also welcomes other versions of punishments as well.

Advertisements
Kink Talk