Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-07-2019, 06:27 PM   #1
subkyle8

Send a message via ICQ to subkyle8
Default 25yr old male needs semi public/public crossdressing humiliation

I am a 25yr old experienced straight male slave. I have a large collection of toys and gear and womens clothes,jewlery,makeup,heels etc.
I am needing femenization/crossdressing rules and tasks.
They can be semi public or public and can include humiliation and things like trying to get people to use me or show them how i am being feminized etc. I will provide picture or video proof of each task. I am also looking for a online Mistress. Thank you
Likes limits and toys are in my blog. Im willing to send picture proof and sometimes video proof but to females only. And i will write a report for all dares, tasks, and punishments i am given which will be posted on the thread and in my blog. I am a 25yr old white straight male sub/slave. I live in tx in the woodlands/conroe/spring area.
My kik is racerk88
Email- [email protected]
subkyle8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 05:49 PM   #2
subkyle8

Default Completing firat task

I was pm'd a task to wear a womans shirt and womens yoga pants in the woods and to walk around for a while. Here are the pictures of me completing the task
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190108_175819.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	8478  
Likes limits and toys are in my blog. Im willing to send picture proof and sometimes video proof but to females only. And i will write a report for all dares, tasks, and punishments i am given which will be posted on the thread and in my blog. I am a 25yr old white straight male sub/slave. I live in tx in the woodlands/conroe/spring area.
My kik is racerk88
Email- [email protected]
Old 01-08-2019, 05:54 PM   #3
subkyle8

I have 3 more pictures im trying to get to load
My kik is racerk88
Email- [email protected]
Old 01-08-2019, 06:04 PM   #4
subkyle8

The other 3 will not load but will send them to a email or kik if anyone is interested
My kik is racerk88
Email- [email protected]

Advertisements
Kink Talk