Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-25-2018, 05:48 PM   #796
doubleD's

Can I please have something more simple Sir? Thank you so much for the punishment. I have some toys you could use for my cunt, a 7 inch dildo, condoms, a Butt plug, or maybe clothes pins? I like to be obedient and to be humiliated ;3 I'll send a report and proof over kik if you want Sir.

Likes: Nipple play, humiliation, piss, hidden public, forced insertion.

punishments: exposure, pussy pain, nipple clamps, anal.

limits: open public, family, dangerous, and cam.
doubleD's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 05:59 PM   #797
Slutty.kitten

I would love to try a medium

Dislikes: anal, lines, denial, risk of being seen/exposure

Limits: pics, piss, scact, permanent, social suicide, public, illegal

Toys: anal plug, clamps, rope, duct tape, strong electronic toothbrush, standard household items

Bdsm test results: http://bdsmtest.org/r/jKzNKPN2
Slutty.kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 11:46 PM   #798
sluttywh0re

I would like an easy punishment please
Old 12-31-2018, 12:00 AM   #799
Degradation_slut

Please give slut a medium level punishment sir.

Likes: humiliation, degradation, enemas, anal, tit torture, body writing, hidden public, edging, denial, clothing control, golden showers, pussy torture, orgasm control, pain.
Dislikes: piss drinking
Limits:family, illegal, scat, pictures, blood, permanent, public, audio, video.

Kik: Degradation_slut
Degradation_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 12:59 AM   #800
Mr.Blue

Wink ~Christmas Slut 2018~

❄️ Christmas Slut 2018 ❄️

Happy New Year's! I'm a bit late with this year's Christmas SLUT but here she is! I hope you've all had a wonderful holiday season and enjoy reading this naughty report!

And thanks again to all the filthy WHORES who have kept this Pussy Punishment thread alive for so long! You SLUTS are all awesome and I plan on running this thread as long as I keep receiving requests.

I should also be writing some new very detailed and humiliating punishments this year so keep an eye out for announcements on that. Anyway, here's to a very sexy and kinky New Year!

Also, check out my blog here if you'd like to view ALL reports of my previous Christmas SLUTS!

Note: This report was written in response to my fantasy rapeplay pussy punishment that can be found here in case you are interested in reading that as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Hello Sir.

Ill try to write report on the punishment you sent me.

All of it was done in the shower, because I felt more comfortable there.

Before I started the dare I gave myself an enema. It took a while till I was nicely clean and was definitely uncomfortable. But because I hate messy way more I always opt for this way.

Now I was ready for the dare. I had everything prepared at my hand. The burning lube, my dildos and a ruler. I sat comfortably in the shower as I read through the dare again (of course without running water).

I imagined myself in lush green forest full of life. To make the idea more interesting I imagined the timeline actually around medieval. So everything was clean, the air was nice. No mess anywhere. As I walked through the forest I kept close attention to the detail. The animals, how birds sang, the nice fresh smell of the flowers and trees. I imagined it all.

Then two men walked by me. I turned my head around so I could take another glimpse of them, but they were already gone. What a shame. When I found the opening after the waterfall I was overjoyed. What could be inside? I got very nervous once I heard footsteps behind me. I shot around only to see the two men I saw before.

Everything went so fast and I could do absolutely nothing about it. They forced my legs open and rubbed my clit furiously.

*I spread my legs wide open, as far as they could and rubbed my clit roughly. I had really hard time taking myself to the edge so it took a while, but you little slut managed it.

I cringed when I read how many spanks I had to give to my poor body. But I obediently took my ruler, took a deep breath and started spanking my body. First my tits. 50 to each one of them. It hurt so bad Sir. When I finished I had two big circular red marks on them like a used slut. I gulped and braced my pussy for the pain. I even hissed at how it hurt. My pussy was red and throbbing just as my tits, but probably even a bit worse. But my cunt was dripping wet. I felt like a whore because my body was enjoying it to some point. At the end it was time for spanking my ass. I gave each cheek 50 spanks with a ruler and at the end I had 2 big red marks over my boobs, 2 over my ass cheeks and 1 big over my pussy. All of them were throbbing and screaming in pain.*

They continued fondling my body, touching me at places they shouldnt have. My poor now almost broken body. But the real part was yet to come. They gripped me harshly and before I knew it one of theyr big cocks was inside my pussy, fucking me savagely while degrading me verbally.

*I took my dildo and covered it in the burning lube and rammed it inside. Not only did it start burning my pussy immediately, but it was still sore from yesterday play. So it hurt. It hurt Sir, but I wanted to please you so I rammed it inside me very hard. I could hear the sounds of my juices and lube as I fucked myself with the dildo harshly. After a while I took a short break. I left the dildo inside my still red, aching cunt, but didnt move it for 2 minutes straight. Then I proceeded to continue fucking myself roughtly again. Not only was this very humiliating for me with all the spankings before. But when I had to say "I am a dumb slut!" every minute for at least 5 minutes straight I felt utterly humiliated and degraded. And I hated the feeling. As you said I could stop only when my pussy was hurting and sore and my arms too.

But now it came to the real punishment. I gulped as I took the ruler in my hands yet again. I started off with my already used and degraded aching pussy. 69 hard slaps. I started slow but then sped up to get it over with. It hurt even more than before and was bright red. Then another tit slaps. You said 99 and divide them, but I gave each one 50 just to be safe. They also formed two bright red aching spots that hurt just by looking at them. I felt like a whore, but there was still so much in front of me. Then each of my ass cheeks got 50 spanks. All of my private parts were red and aching. But my pussy was dripping. When I put my hand over it there were so many pussy juices. But now I had to do 20 hard spanks on my abused clit. It hurt so much that my hips twitched and my body automatically tried to close my legs to relieve the burning pain. But I tried to be a good slut and kept them open just for you Sir. It took all of my willpower. My whole body was aching and twitching, the pain screaming for my body to stop. But it still wasnt the end.*

Once they finisheded their ministrations on my pussy their cum was oozing out. I was whinning and sobbing, but they paid no mind. Instead they forced their cocks into my mouth. I could taste my juices mixed with their semen on them. I gagged and cried, trying to pull away but they took me by my hair and forced them even deeper.

*I tried to deepthroat my didlo. I could still taste my juices on it and that was so whorish and slutty. It wasnt bad taste. I didnt manage to take it deep into my mouth becauwse of my gagging reflex but I did my best.*
I was completely exhausted. I felt worthless and like a slut after being continuously used by both of them. I gasped and moaned in pain when one of the cocks penetrated my unused asshole and started fucking me there.

*I took my dildo, lubed it up with the burning lube again and forced it inside my ass. The burning kicked in immediatelly and my legs shook a bit from the intense feeling. Turns out that my asshole is much more sensitive almost right after an enema. I fucked my ass slowly and then started rubbing my clit. For a part of it I made the dildo stick up the the wall with its suction cup, got into doggy positin and pushed myself on it. I fucked it like a bitch in heat, rubbing my clit. My legs were tired and shaking and my clit was hurting from all the abuse. But pussy juices were dripping between my legs. I absolutely enjoyed this part, fucking my tight asshole and rubbing my clit at the same time. It left me twitching I could have something in my whore pussy too. I whined when I thought about the unoccupied space there. I felt like a complete whore, pushing my body on my dildo, fucking my ass, rubbing my clit while wishing that there was something in my pussy too. I stopped everytime when I felt like going to the wdge. That was 3 times in total. Before the last one I puled the dildo harshly out of my ass and my hand left my clit. I whined at the empty feeling. My asshole was gaping for a bit too. Then I proceeded to wash the dildo and try to deepthroat it again, imagining the guys forcing me to do it.

After the dare I felt sore, my whole body was aching, but I felt like a complete whore, degraded and humiliated. Thank you Sir for the dare

Last edited by Mr.Blue; 01-02-2019 at 03:19 AM.
Mr.Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Mr.Blue for this post:
Old 01-14-2019, 04:11 PM   #801
girlfo(rp)ain

Default Pussy punishment

Can I have a difficult pussy punishment please.
girlfo(rp)ain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 02:55 AM   #802
Submissive girl

Can this slut have the medium one please
Submissive girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 01:53 PM   #803
Sluttykitten24

Please may I have an easy punishment sir, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Limits: public, scat, permanent damage or unhealthy things

I'm still exploring my likes so please punish or dare me as you see fit. Be as kind or as mean as you please
Sluttykitten24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 04:32 AM   #804
ryanboy

Please can I have a medium punishment?

I have no breasts, but have a vagina.

toys; small but plug, hitachi, household items, o ring gag, larger butt plug, large dildo, cuffs, nipple and clit clamps

Likes; bladder/orgasm control, anal, light pain, spanking, humiliation, light public, body writing, blackmail, exposure, hypnosis, piss play, pet play

dislike; denial, heavy anal, clit torture, corner time

limits; face, extreme pain, permanent, public, illegal, scat, etc
ryanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 11:18 PM   #805
Annabella
Account Banned

Medium please Sir
Annabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 09:02 AM   #806
Freshkitty

I would like a medium one please sir
Freshkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 02:36 PM   #807
KamiKitten

Please send me a medium punishment, Sir.
Available: suction cup dildo, bullet vibe, ball gag, handcuffs, ice, clothespins, toothpaste, hairbrush, household items

Kik: kamikitten328

I’m busy irl so I’m online when I can be. Please don’t be offended if I don’t respond right away, I will when I’m able to.
KamiKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 06:21 AM   #808
Klaartje18

Difficult for my labias and vaginal insertions.
Extreme for my clit

- Pussy Torture
-- Painful vaginal penetrations and stretching.
-- Clitoral Pain ( as long as it doesn't cause my clit to lose its sensitivity, I'll try it)
- Soft anal pain
- Spanking
- Temperature play
- Needle play
- Forced orgasms
- Public masturbation and sex

Limits:
- Scat
- Piss
- Extreme taboo

KIK: ClitoralKlara97
Klaartje18 is offline   Reply With Quote