Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-21-2021, 12:07 AM   #571
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

This post violates the double post rule.

This is an admin post and as always violates the following rules:
  • Multiple keywords in a post
  • Disabled keywords in a post

Keyword list did not change, but always a good idea to look to make sure you know what's on it.

Keyword of the Day for Bunny is: DEAF
Keyword Goal: 6

Be aware that the EVIL keyword was triggered when adding in all those error additions today. Next post will give you voting options.

Denied Until At Least March 26, 2021
DRINK 218 ( 88 done) 40.37%
HOLD 232 ( 88 done) 37.93%
EDGE 818 (including 26 from combos)
HAIR 189 - 945 minutes ( 180 min complete) 19.05%
SLAP 195 ( 50 complete) 25.64%
SMACK 108 ( 40 complete) 37.04%
THIGH 260 - 1300 thigh smacks ( 100 complete) 7.69%
TOOTHPASTE 133 ( 37 done) 27.82%
SNAP 188 38.83%
  • Left Nipple x 17 ( 17 complete)
  • Right Nipple x 125 ( 25 complete)
  • Clit x 8 ( 4 complete)
  • Left Sole x 7 ( 6 complete)
  • Right Sole x 8 ( 7 complete)
  • Right Inner Thigh x 3 ( 3 complete)
  • Left Inner Thigh x 2 ( 2 complete)
  • Tongue x 2 ( 1 complete)
  • Right Big Toe x 1 ( 1 complete)
  • Back of Left Knee x 1 ( 1 complete)
  • Nose x 1 ( 1 complete)
  • Left Outside Calf x 1 ( 1 complete)
  • Above Belly Button x 1 ( 1 complete)
  • Lip x 1 ( 1 complete)
  • Back of Left Calf x 4 ( 1 complete)
  • Back of Right Calf x 5
  • Butt x 1 ( 1 complete)
VOICE 10
CAGE 200 - 400 minutes 0.00%
BLINDFOLD 82 ( 40 min complete) 48.78%
DEAF 68 0.00%
GAG 68 - 340 minutes ( 110 min complete) 32.35%
MOO 118 - 590 minutes ( 350 min complete) 59.32%
ICE 275 ( 97 min complete) 35.27%
TIP TOES 84 ( 4 min complete) 4.76%
ROCK 180 ( 84 min complete) 46.67%
DUMB BUNNY 91 0.00%
EVIL 9 ( 91 until activation)
MODIFY 227 (Remember to track your own. You need 50 to use)
COMBO
  • Drink/Hair x 3
  • Drink/Cage x 1
  • Drink/Blindfold x 1
  • Drink/Tip Toes x 1
  • Drink/Scary x 1 ( 1 complete)
  • Hold/Edge x 3
  • Edge/Hair x 4
  • Edge/Toothpaste x 2
  • Edge/Voice x 1
  • Edge/Cage x 2
  • Edge/Blindfold x 1
  • Edge/Moo x 3
  • Edge/Ice x 4
  • Edge/Tiptoes x 3
  • Edge/Rock x 2
  • Edge/Dumb Bunny x 1
  • Hair/Snap (hair) x 1
  • Hair/Blindfold x 2
  • Hair/Gag x 1
  • Hair/Moo x 2
  • Hair/Ice x 1
  • Slap/Toothpaste x 1
  • Slap/Tip Toe x 1
  • Smack/Cage x 1
  • Smack/Moo x 1
  • Thigh/Thigh x 2
  • Thigh/Ice x 1
  • Toothpaste/ Snap on Clit x 1
  • Toothpaste/Cagex 1
  • Toothpaste/Moo x 1
  • Toothpaste/Ice x 2
  • Cage/Blindfold x 1
  • Cage/Gag x 1
  • Cage/Ice x 2
  • Cage/Tip Toes x 1
  • Blindfold/Deaf x 9
  • Blindfold/Ice x 4
  • Blindfold/Tiptoes x 1
  • Blindfold/Rock x 3 ( 3 complete)
  • Blindfold/Dumb Bunny x 4
  • Gag/Moo x 1
  • Moo/Ice x 14 ( 14 complete)
  • Ice/Dumb Bunny x 4
  • Tip Toes/Rock x 1 ( 1 complete)
  • Tip Toes/Dumb Bunny x 1
  • Tip Toes/Scary x 2 ( 2 complete)
  • Rock/Dumb Bunny x 1 ( 1 complete)

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares

Last edited by Lola Bunny; 01-21-2021 at 12:25 AM.
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 12:31 AM   #572
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

This post violates the double post rule.

This is an admin post and as always violates the following rules:
  • Multiple keywords in a post
  • Disabled keywords in a post

You can Vote Once Again!

Pick your favorite of the 2. You have 24 hours to submit your votes.

Option A

Trades for Reductions:

Bunny can, once a day, ask for a reduction in any given task (except for EDGE) by asking in the thread. It might sound like, "Players, may I please reduce my HOLD task by 20? I am willing to spend 20 minutes brushing my clit with a toothbrush and toothpaste for this kindness. Does anyone accept?"

If no one accepts or negotiates, nothing happens.

However, a player may choose to accept. A player who accepts is allowed to use one extra keyword in the post in which they accept. After 2 players accept, Bunny has 24 hours to perform the task in order to reduce the keyword as agreed.

A player may instead choose to negotiate. Players may not use any keywords in a post where they are negotiating. In this example, it might sound like: "That task isn't worth a reduction of 20. If you complete the task, I'll agree to a reduction of 10." Or "20 sounds fair, but your task isn't hard enough. Be sure to attach pinchy things to your pussy lips and both nipples during that 20 minutes as well."

Once a player has attempted a negotiation, Bunny can choose to accept the negotiation, or reject the negotiation in the hopes that a better deal will come along (or that two other players will accept her first offer). Additionally, she may reject a negotiation if it violates a limit.

If Bunny accepts the negotiation, one more player still must accept the newly negotiated deal. If someone accepted an offer prior to the negotiated one, that acceptence is still valid as long as the modified version still satisfies the requirement of the original version. If no one else accepts, but Bunny did not reject any negotiations, nothing happens.

If Bunny rejects all the negotiations from a given player (unless they all violated a limit), and is unable to get two approvals that day, Bunny has to complete half of the initial task she offered for no reduction in the task she requested. (In this case she would have to brush her clit with toothpaste for 10 minutes.)

Note: If Bunny rejects your negotiation, you are always welcome to accept her initial offer or attempt a different negotiation.

Any task done as part of a negotiation cannot be counted toward completing regular tasks.

Option B

New Keywords

Bunny must adopt new keywords that cannot be disabled until they are fully paid off. If this option wins, Bunny will have another 48 hours to present these new keywords to the players, during which time new keywords can be recommended in the thread or via PM. Bunny must add a minimum of 5 new keywords (maximum of 10), but has the final say on whether a recommended keyword is added or not. Bunny may make modifications to suggested keywords as well. Bunny cannot begin to work off these keywords until the players have had a chance to add to them for 1 calendar week after their activation.

For every player who has a suggested keyword added to the list, they could receive any of the following rewards (they will be randomly granted to each player who has an accepted suggested keyword, but can be traded if both players agree to the trade and announce it in the thread).
  • Lola will write a custom dice dare for the player.
  • Player is granted an Get Out of Jail Free Card. If they break a rule (on purpose or by accident), they can redeem the card to not pay their punishment. This card can be redeemed once, but does not have to be redeemed the first time they break a rule.
  • The "I Do What I Want" Card. Once redeemed, the player, for the next 24 hours, can use disabled keywords in their posts. This does not include permanently disabled keywords.
  • Super Man - The player who is rewarded with this is allowed for a single day to utilize as many powers as they wish (with the exception of the Zombie power). Each power can still only be used once each by this player, but they can repeat a power that another player already used even if it's normally restricted to only one player a day.
  • The Favor. The player can ask Lola to do them a small favor on getDare. Examples could be: participating in a thread, voting for someone or something, etc. Should be something that doesn't take longer than 30 minutes, and does not trap Lola in a new thread.
  • Free Modify. Without having to build to the 50, this player gets a free Modify to do with as they please.
  • The 100 club. Every time the post count hits a new hundred, for the next hour the player plays, they can post an extra keyword in each post. If they don't notice though, they cannot claim another hour. They will have to wait until the next time 100 posts hit. Others can remind them if they so choose.
  • Sweet Dreams. The player can design a night time experience for Bunny. Bunny must follow the routine from midnight (after posting the midnight admin post) to 8am the next day on the next Friday or Saturday night after the experience is designed. If the designed experience allows Bunny to pay off debts, these will count toward those payments. Bunny has final say to veto things that go against limits or are too extreme, but will recommend replacements as needed.
  • Listen to This. The player can give Bunny an audio file she has to listen to the next three times she is working to pay off a specific debt. Must specify which debt she should be paying off when listening. If Lola cannot make it through the full audio while working off the debt, it does not count as a complete session. She will pause the audio and start it back up next time she is working off the debt. Once she has listened to the audio file 3 times in its entirety, she no longer has to listen to it. Audio file should be no longer than 30 minutes in length. If Lola pays off the debt for that keyword prior to finishing the audio the third time, she does not need to finish listening (unless it is brought back by the Zombie power).
  • Have it My Way. The player can design up to a 1 hour long session that allows Bunny to pay off keywords. The player can say which keywords are to be paid off, if they are paid off in combinations (which can be more than 2), how to pay them off, etc. The following keywords cannot be added into this hour: EDGE, VOICE, EVIL, and MODIFY (or SCARY if someone used the Zombie power on it). Of course any keywords used in describing the session will not count as using the keywords for counting or punishment purposes.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-21-2021, 08:30 AM   #573
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

jolan'tru

Option A please

Also SMACK and GOOD VIBRATIONS

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 08:57 AM   #574
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Keywords below do not count:

Report for the accidental forbidden keyword post. It's a stream of thoughts report, written with a single hand as I was going through the task. Grammar for the two linguistic geeks that are posting here might be painfully wrong.

Sorry am I
For ICE was given
Forgive me?

Writing this during masturbation time to try and distract myself from edging.
Running on the spot is cumbersome, at least it wasn't too exhausting the first round. I never liked that kind of exercise. My butt is feeling slightly warm, but at the moment the cold of my genitals has a far higher priority on the sensation list.

Push-ups were evil. 20 push-ups is pushing how many I can do in one go, it's been a while since I actively used those muscles with covid-19. While the water was freezing the first time around when I dipped everything in the bowl, it became numb afterwards. The more distracting part was my spit gushing from my gag. There is literally a puddle on my floor right now. Humiliating and partly a turn on

At the end it was quite hard to not edge. Before that, I was too cold and numb to get close to the edge.

True denial
Is that Bunny's fate now?
Months or years?

The plug was much present during running. A very dry mouth, and much more tired at the end. Having hiked yesterday doesn't help either.

Sooooo much spit though. It's everywhere now. Exercising with a gag produces a lot. I was dribbling before I even finished running. My chest and beard are a mess, and it's already very hard not too edge 2 minutes in. Evil bunny....

The spanks were done a lot harder, but still the pain fades quickly from the freezing water. I didn't get close to doing the push-ups in one go again. Any breaks were taken with genitals fully immersed in the icy water however, which does not make the breaks particularly long or present. It was a relief to start the push-ups though. To tilt my overfull mouth towards the floor and let the spit gush out on the floor instead of over my body. Another puddle. A mess, but at least not on me, and it wasn't continuously present anymore.

I'm half happy and half disappointed you aren't online right now, because I'm pretty sure I would be asking to make it worse and allowing you to specify how I clean this all up.

Evil bunny
It brings subby blue out
Edges? Many.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Last edited by bluedieblub; 01-21-2021 at 09:09 AM.
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 01-21-2021, 09:24 AM   #575
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post

I'm half happy and half disappointed you aren't online right now, because I'm pretty sure I would be asking to make it worse and allowing you to specify how I clean this all up.
Have you cleaned it up yet? I’m sure we can come up with something....
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 09:32 AM   #576
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

*Pretends he's DEAF*

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-21-2021, 09:36 AM   #577
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
*Pretends he's DEAF*
I think you strip, get down on the floor, hold your hands behind your back and rub your face and body in it until it is wiped up. I can talk louder if needed.....
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 01-21-2021, 09:48 AM   #578
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Morning all. I've been having trouble getting this site to load all morning. Seems my ISP is struggling to load it. Even after a reset. But my cell phone data let me connect so I'm not completely DEAF. But reporting on my phone sucks.

Anyway while I've been trying to figure things out, I have done a double up pee delay (1 hour) with 2 bottles of water.

I've also done 15 minutes of ball thingy in mouth time with 23 near orgasms.

Attempt #3: Day 2/3
Cusps of Cumming Remaining: 795

Keyword of the day: 1/6

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-21-2021, 09:52 AM   #579
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

*Waves at Lola* Sorry to hear about troubles.

And bd.... puddle is gone... it SLAPped on me somehow

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-21-2021, 09:55 AM   #580
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
*Waves at Lola* Sorry to hear about troubles.

And bd.... puddle is gone... it SLAPped on me somehow
Happy to fill in with a slap

PM Dares

Toys
Old 01-21-2021, 09:57 AM   #581
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Thanks for your report, Blue. While technically by form, none of those are Haikus, you passed. Now don't mess up again.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-21-2021, 09:59 AM   #582
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Wait what? Did I mess them up? Ah, I did 3-5-3 haiku's instead of 5-7-5. Whoops. And I won't need a SLAP again. Hopefully. I mean, this thread is there for another 70 days!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-21-2021, 10:06 AM   #583
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

At least another 70 days. Who knows how long we'll drag this out.

SLAP

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 10:31 AM   #584
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Wow. Such a pain. I think my firewall has been intermittently blocking getDare for some reason. Why it wants me to be DEAF to what all my torturers are saying is beyond me.

Keyword of the day: 2/6

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-21-2021, 10:34 AM   #585
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Would you rather hear how much your tortures can edg* you or be DEAF?

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bunny, denial, torture