Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-23-2020, 12:45 PM   #1
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey
Default Advanced Pee-Drinking Predicament

This is something for someone who knows what to expect...be warned!

Read through to see what supplies you need, and where to put them to carry out the dare.Strip (optional: wear your favourite clothes). (Optional: to avoid soaking your bed, do it laying on the floor.)
  • Fill a litre bottle with pee.
  • Take a 2-litre soda pop bottle and cut the bottom out, so you have a big funnel.
  • Lay on your bed (so you can't make a mistake later!) and tie your feet to the foot of the bed.
  • Put one handcuff around your left wrist, and put the key where only your right hand can reach it.
  • Now take the lid off the litre of pee, and hold it in your left hand.
  • You need to hold the big funnel in your right hand with the normal top in your mouth (plug it with your tongue) and the open bottom up in the air.
  • Pour the pee into the big bottle-funnel and set the first bottle aside.
  • Reach over with your left hand and lock the other end of the handcuff to the headboard of the bed (or use a loop of rope if there is no place to attach the cuff)
  • Now you are laying on your bed with the open "funnel" of pee in your mouth and held by your right hand. That hand is needed to free your left from the cuffs so you can get up.
  • There is no way to use your right hand without making a big mess on your bed, soaking it with pee. You must drink it.
  • Take your time and enjoy every drop.
  • When you are finished, set the bottle/funnel aside (have a towel ready) and then unlock the cuff from your left hand.
Please write a nice detailed report so that the next person will know how much fun you had!
Reports are the way you reward those who post dares - so maybe they will post more.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 08-23-2020 at 03:40 PM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 12 users say Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 08-23-2020, 03:11 PM   #2
footlover.london
Truth or Dare Zealot

Nice! I’m keen to try this soon and will report back

37m Denied Sub

Kik - footlover.london

Add to my 2024 denial challenge here
Last orgasm: 26 Mar 2024
Orgasms in 2024: 7/22 (was 25)
Total 2024 edges: 3,801.

Love: Feet, humiliation, denial, edging, messy
Interests: Dares, sissy, cum eating, sph, cam
Dislike: Pain, piss, anal
Limits: public, hard pain, scat, illegal

My PM Dares
footlover.london is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 07:31 PM   #3
Nicky Neko

Awesome! I've done something similar to this in the past, but what I did was kinda over complicated... Your setup is great, having to hold the funnel with one hand will be easy and effective

Limits: Permanent, Illegal, Public.
'Dislikes': Piss drinking, Time wasting tasks, Denial, Pain.
Likes: Bondage, Pup Play, Humiliation, Degradation, Hypno, Feet, Age Play, Rules, Unfair stuff, Teasing.
Loves: Being controlled/Power exchange

Nicky Neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 04:58 AM   #4
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Sounds like fun!!!! Will have to add this to the to do list!

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 06:49 PM   #5
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

That.. went so much worse than I could have ever imagined.. and i didnt even finish it.. well, while i was fiddling with the cuffs after I had already bound my feet and filled the funnel with pee, my brother knocks on my door, well I already poured a the liter of piss and couldn't drink it all in enough time to respond, i pushed the neck of the bottle against my lips and managed to get out a loud enough mm hmm then he asked to borrow my microsoft tablet which i already agreed to, i hastily moved the bottle to my cheek so that i could respond. thankfully he went away. then i realized i needed to get out and give it to him. I tried my best to cover the bottle while lot spilling any, it failed. probably half or more of it dumped out instantly onto me and my bed. thankfully i had the bottom half of the bottle still so i emptied it into that and completely failed the dare I was already not looking forward to it and i didnt even get to experience the point of the dare. i almost want to try again but I really dont want to drink any pee, and I kinda escaped it this time

Last edited by Acdudea4242; 10-07-2020 at 05:39 PM.
Acdudea4242 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Acdudea4242 for this post:
Old 10-07-2020, 05:39 PM   #6
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

Well... Unfortunately I was dared to do this again... so here we go, second time is the charm I guess. I set up something that would let me cuff my wrist to the bed easier this time, and also did it with fresh pee. I got everything set up, made sure my door was locked, poured the pee, and cuffed left hand. With that my heart dropped, I realized how much piss was there and that since I actually got my hand cuffed. there was even less I could do. well besides drink it, I didn't want to, but I didn't think very hard before I was stuck, and now that I was all of the helplessness hit me. my tongue and jaw were already starting to get sore and I knew that I only had one choice, so I removed my tongue and IMMEDIATELY, what I'm guessing was about a third of all the pee went flooding into my mouth and straight down my throat. It was so fucking fast and so overwhelming, I wasn't even swallowing, it just drained directly into my throat. I put my tongue back to stop the flow and again realized how helpless I was, especially since that wasn't even half of it. I released again and several gulps went cascading into me. Then i figured out how to control the flow, but the slower I went, the more I could taste it. I took another break and realized how full I was, I didnt know if I could drink the rest, but I had no choice. after waiting a few seconds I began again, taking it slower. at this point I was really tasting it and feeling the disgusting warmth, I got down to the end and drank the last drops. I felt so full.. so disgusting, I grabbed the key and got off the bed, grabbed the trash can and tried my best not to puke. I kept it all down despite a few twists and turns from my stomach.
Old 10-08-2020, 03:34 AM   #7
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Well done. This is not an easy dare - that's why I put the warning in red in the OP.
I can easily see someone taking half an hour or more to slowly drink that much - tasting it every second.

<Bleeacch!>

Very well done and nice report. Reports are what share the "fun" and persuade dare writers to keep new dares flowing. Now what can I do next....

<Bleeacch!>
Old 10-08-2020, 04:31 AM   #8
pervertedgirl

Lovely dare. I am not there yet but hopefully I will be able to do this soon. Bookmarked it. Thanks for sharing.
pervertedgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 09:10 AM   #9
rhl
getDare Succubus

Let's see.
- the title tempted me
- I'll do pee drinking but dont like it
- getting into a forced predictument sounds fun.
- acquired rope
- acquired 2 liter bottle
- acquired small juice bottle
- filled bottle with pee
- have bed with pillow
- could do on floor but the stakes are so much better with the bed.

Let's test the rope with a slip not - check once tightened the wrist can not reach the face - check.

Tied my spread legs to foot of bed
Put the funnel in my mouth and filled with 18 ounces of pee.
Secured my hand.

It was at this time the reality of what I did set in.
Letting a little pee in I realize the horrors of what I have done.
Let's say that it took me over 30 minutes to finish the bottle.
I'm not sure which was worse this pee or the time laying on my back i ate a load of shit.
Ate least today my pillow stayed dry.
The following user says Thank You to rhl for this post:
Old 10-10-2020, 09:20 AM   #10
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

Nice job!! Congrats on joining the club of people that have completed this AMAZING dare! I hope more people hear of our tales and hop in on the “fun”! Good job keeping your pillow dry! More than I could do on my first try.for me as my first experience am with Lee drinking it was certianly one way to get introduced. Maybe you are more willing to do more?
Old 10-10-2020, 11:14 AM   #11
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post

...Secured my hand.

It was at this time the reality of what I did set in.
Letting a little pee in I realize the horrors of what I have done.
Let's say that it took me over 30 minutes to finish the bottle.
I'm not sure which was worse this pee or the time laying on my back i ate a load of shit.
Ate least today my pillow stayed dry.
Wow. That moment of reality setting in. Wow.
This little tiny bit is still one of the best reports I have ever seen on GetDare. (I will have to look for a reward / challenge / task for you.)

Fantastic report.
Not that it will persuade me to try it....
Old 10-11-2020, 03:41 AM   #12
ShyGuy
Distinguished Member

Acdudea4242 made me do this dare!

So I spent most of yesterday saving up my pee. I think I had to save up 5 times before the bottle was full and it was a dark yellow color! So I waited until night time to do this and the room was pitch black. I used the light from my cellphone screen to see what I was doing and it would turn off automatically after a few minutes. To make it a bit more fun I never removed my crossdressing clothes so if I spilled I'd get soaked. I started tying both my feet to separate corners of the bed and then tied them together as well with about a foot length between them. I had the cuff already to go I just had to lock it on when ready. I left the key on the night stand that I can barely reach when my left hand is locked. So I grabbed the bottle of piss and the open ended 2 liter and got into position. Then while on my back I started to pour it into the 2 liter and immediately a little bit got past my tongue. Then I had to figure out how to get the cuff on. The cuffs don't have a lock on them so I had to use a mini pad lock and lock through the size holes and the piece that holds them. This was very difficult when you're balancing a bottle of piss so I can to move a bit closer to the left of the bed and secure the lock. During that time a bit more leaked into my mouth. Then I had to move back into position where I could reach the key with my right hand. I managed to do this without spilling but I felt my jaw and arm getting tired try to keep the bottle up. Then I tried to get the key while the bottle was still mostly full. I was only able to get my hand a few inches away before I had to grab it again. My left hand also kept trying to get to the bottle only to be stopped by the restraints. So I figured I have to drink the piss or get everything soaked in it. So I started drinking and the taste was disgusting but I somehow was getting used to it. since it was dark in the room I couldn't gage how much was left so every once in awhile I would try to get the key from my night stand. Eventually I was able to get the key from the night stand and only a little bit of the piss dribbled from the corner of my mouth. Then I had to get the lock unlock without spilling. This was a bit of the challenge because I had to mess with the little pad lock for about a minute. I was able to get my left hand release. I then remembered my feet were still tied to the bed so I moved my body down a bit and slowly untied the knots on both my feet. I then rushed to the bathroom and dumped the remaining piss into the toilet. Unfortunately I think I ended up drinking about 2/3 of the bottle and I can still taste the piss.

Sissy/USA/28/slim

kik: TheShyGuyGD

Likes: CBT/ball busting, Pee control/play, Semi-public(hidden), Crossdressing, CEI, Controlled Orgasms/Denial, pics, BDSM and Chastity.
Limits:Family, Anal, dares that involve other people/very public, illegal

ShyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ShyGuy for this post:
Old 10-11-2020, 08:42 AM   #13
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

ShyGuy I think you had too much freedom of movement with your hands! lol
You didn't finish your drink!

Thanks for reporting.
Old 10-12-2020, 07:47 AM   #14
Leland
Distinguished Member

Some suggestions to improve this amazing dare:

- Use something that you really don't want to soak as pillow, like clean laundry or your favourite book
- Before pouring the pee, tie your right hand to the big bottle-funnel with a shoelace (not tightly, you can have a "leash" of 10-20 cms between hand and bottle) so you can't cheat holding the bottle with your teeth and reaching the key before it is empty
- A liter of pee is very challenging because of the amount and the fact that the pee will be a bit stale. An alternative can be to start the dare when you have a very full bladder and you are literally going to burst: the thrill of waiting and setting the bed while holding it. Then empty your bladder in the first bottle just a moment before tieing yourself. Fresh safer hot pee for your enjoyments and punishments.

Loves: bladder control & pee play, forced/risking pee drinking, edging, permissions, dreams.
Likes: orgasm control & cum play, dices, self-bondage, light pain, cock teasing, games.
Punishments: pee drinking, cum eating, hard likes, denial, ruin, cornertime.
Limits: others, long dares, messy, diapers, wedgies, scat, pics, vids.

PM Dares

This krazy kitty owns Luzifell's orgasms furever. Ain't it funny?

Last edited by Leland; 10-12-2020 at 08:47 AM.
Leland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 10:09 AM   #15
rhl
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Wow. That moment of reality setting in. Wow.
This little tiny bit is still one of the best reports I have ever seen on GetDare. (I will have to look for a reward / challenge / task for you.)

Fantastic report.
Not that it will persuade me to try it....

I'll be looking forward to that challenge please make it a good one.
However I think you deserve to have a punishment for not doing your dare.
Next time you pee, I triple dog dare you to pee in a bottle then to drink it.
Report back to us.
BTW this dare was disgustingly fun.

Advertisements
Kink Talk