Old 09-22-2020, 03:35 AM   #1
Milla123

Male 19/male/sub seeks 18-30/male/master in EU

19/male/sub seeks 18-30/male/master in EU

19/male/sub seeks 18-30/male/master in any place

Overview

My name is Mila. I'm 19 almost 20, 177 cm & 74 kg as well as European and i'm currently going to a production school, I am wanting to find a master who will help me with guiding my life on a more interesting path that I'd enjoy more.

I have some experiences in the past but I’d like to learn more about being a sub and serving a dom/Master. If you are looking for a sub and/or would like to guide/train someone into being an obedient little sub, i am possibly willing.
The following are some of the major things I want control/training in.

Daily tasks
I want to try and receive daily tasks after getting to know the person i get as a master, can start out small and slowly expand out into more interesting things.

Submissive training
I want to try and feel below the person that is my master as i'm pretty cocky irl, so i want to slowly learn my place and see why my master is my master.
Anal
I want to get into anal, as i'm still uncomfortable with it as of now

Masturbation
I want my master to control when i can and can't masturbate as well as how i need to do it

Hidden-public/Exposure
I want to try Exposure of some kind it could be video, pics or whatever but i'd preferably start out slow

Sissification/Feminization

I have a lot of my sister/mother's old underwear still at home so i'd be okay with trying it out and then possibly taking it further.

Other Things
If my master has anythings they are interested in i would be fine with possibly trying it out as long as it doesn't break any limits

If you would like to talk further or if you are interested please message me on kik or PM me.

Contact Info
kik: Feather158

Thank you for reading

Last edited by Milla123; 09-22-2020 at 04:06 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk