Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-03-2020, 05:17 AM   #1
Totalcontrol

Male 28/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

28/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

I've always been interested in the idea of total control and micromanagement. Unfortunately, my usual lifestylemakes it impractical. Thanks to this pandemic I find myself with zero commitments until Thursday afternoon (UK time)

I'm looking for a master or mistress willing to take me on for short term total control. You will control when, if and how I eat, sleep, feel pleasure, use the bathroom and anything else you choose.

My only limits for these three days are full public (I like hidden public though), permanent, illegal and face pics. I can provide likes if you want but quite happy to just be used to satisfy your desires.

If you want a completely willing slave for a few days, or want to try out some ideas you've never had chance to before, either drop me a message on here or on Kik (totalcontrol55) and we can sort details.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Last edited by Totalcontrol; 08-03-2020 at 07:47 AM.
Old 08-21-2020, 09:48 AM   #2
Totalcontrol

Thank you to all those who used me last time and apologies to anyone I wasn't able to fully serve - I didn't expect the level of interest my ad generated!

I have another three day period free next week (Mon-Wed) and would very much like to be used and abused again.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to serving you.
Old 09-21-2020, 08:15 AM   #3
Totalcontrol

I am available again this weekend (Fri pm to Sunday pm) and would very much like to be used and abused again. I'm particularly interested to explore rules and schedules this time but any use is welcome.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to serving you.

Advertisements
Kink Talk