Old 12-15-2014, 08:38 PM   #31
Jockstrap

Send a message via MSN to Jockstrap Send a message via Yahoo to Jockstrap

This is a great list for those looking to create an ad!

IM REALLY INTO JOCKSTRAPS AND IF YOU ARE TOO PM ME
Old 02-14-2015, 09:20 AM   #32
sexyjack96

Thank you for this. The amount of ad's that don't have enough detail in them was really starting to annoy me.

Moderate anal play, pain, orgasm control, humiliation, light-moderate CBT, exhibition, water play, role playing, pet play, being partial nude, biting

Dislikes :
Wee, spanking, cross Dressing, cum Eating, semi public humiliation, whipping, being fully nude.

Limits :
Urethra play, poo/scat, family/pets/animals, children, blood, full public humiliation.
Old 04-26-2015, 07:02 AM   #33
JuneMistress

Wish there was a way to make this post not only required material, but have members tested on it before being allowed to message
Old 04-26-2015, 01:31 PM   #34
Happy Me

Find

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuneMistress View Post
Wish there was a way to make this post not only required material, but have members tested on it before being allowed to message
ME TOO! I want to administer the test!
Old 07-01-2015, 01:56 AM   #35
jajammk

i m about to make an ad ...this would really help me thank you.
Old 08-17-2016, 10:42 AM   #36
unaidedfriend93

Hey everyone, I wasnt sure where to put this so I put it here, I would like to know if my ad has been improved or not

1st try: I am a 18 year old english guy seachering for a female slav, any location between the ages of 18 and 35 who will allow me to use them at my plesure, I do not ask for pics straight away except as proof you are real as i would like to build trust between us first, however any pics i get would not be put online without your permission, I will respect boundries and limits of the slave in question. I am a kind and nice guy but will be firm and agressive whenever nessesary. If you require further information about me or what i intend to do with you just ask, but for a quick summary, i would prefer to keep it online intill we build trust, I would plan your day for you and expect you to keep to it, if you have a job, there would be certain rules for you to do there (which would not make you lose your job), I will eventually require you to send pictures and videos of you following commands. I do enjoy giving out punishment but only because it helps the slave learn for their mistakes.

I prefer to talk on kik, message me if interested in being my slave or submissive( PM or KIK).
If you can't talk on kik, pm me and i will send you my skype or email.

kik: unaidedfriend93

p.s: If you have any thoughts on how I can improve my ad please let me know

2nd try: My names James, I'm an 18 year old english dom living in the south of france.
I'm looking for a female slave in any time zone between the ages of 18 and 45 that enjoys being submissive (allthough i do like a woman with sass), will send pics and videos (after we have mutuel trust) and possibly webcam, the length or our relatonship will depend entirlly on how well we get on.
I am not bothered about previous experiance as being my slave will be an entirlly new experiance for you. I enjoy making my slave do menial and sometimes random things for no apparent reason. I have always used a safeword with my slaves and I never ask you to do something in your limits.
I wish to start our relatonship online but would like to take it offline if we both agree and there is mutuel trust). I mainly prefer 24/7 slaves but would be willing to negociate, I will not stop you from seing friends and familly as i believe that everyone should have them, I will give out weekly dares for the slave to complete at their lesuire within the timeframe. For slaves with jobs, you would be required to follow certain rules whilst there.
My likes:
Sexualized: Bondage, BDSM, roleplay, anal, boobs, female submission, humiliation, total control, public
Non-sexual: reading, relaxing, sports, gaming, baking( I'm a baker), racing
My dislikes:
Suxual: scat, bloodplay, choking,
Non sexual: brocolli, snails, fat people in lycra

please tell me if i've improved it
Old 10-24-2016, 08:39 PM   #37
Carol_Serenade
Baby Member

This group still up?

Advertisements
Kink Talk