Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-20-2020, 01:31 PM   #1
tokedlii

Male 19/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place

19/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place

Hey future Dom/Domme

I consider myself very submissive person when horny i am looking for an online master/mistress to train me to be all around submissive whenever they demand, I have been a sub a few times with varying amounts of success. I hope to develop a relationship with my master or mistress that is built on mutual respect and trust. I want that person to be able to push my limits and punish me if I do step out of line. I will say that I would prefer a Domme/Mistress but would consider a Dom/Master as well.

A little about me, I am 18 years old ( couldn't choose below 19) with light brown hair, blue eyes, and an athletic body. I run in my free time so I tend to have the looks and endurance of a runner. I live with my parents but have my own room with my own shower and bathroom, I have free time at least once a day for an hour or 2 every day

I can provide picture proof of completed tasks as well as webcam. I am also not opposed to the idea of exposing myself online with you controlling my actions. It's a big turn on for me to be told what to do.

Here is a list of some of my interests: ( these are not all of them just a few random ones in no particular order)

Some pain
Humiliation
Anal
Edging
Orgasm control/denial
Urethral play
Mental chastity
Anal stretching
And so on.....

Well discuss limits I tend to be very flexible on them because it all depends on mood.

Find me on KIK : pringleve

Thank you for taking the time to read this and for possibly considering me to be your sub eventually maybe your slave, I'm happy and anxious to hear from any of you and I will be happy to answer any questions that you may have!
The following user says Thank You to tokedlii for this post:
Old 09-21-2020, 08:57 AM   #2
PeakingBlinder

Where abouts in the world are you, and how long have you been 18?
Old 09-21-2020, 01:21 PM   #3
tokedlii

Hi, I've been 18 for over 10 months now so I'll be 19 in December
I'm from Europe

Advertisements
Kink Talk