Old 10-09-2006, 03:14 PM   #1
Rob

Send a message via AIM to Rob Send a message via MSN to Rob
Default Disgusting Truth or Dare [NON-FICTION]

Quote:
NOTE:This story is property of the author and Thats Embarassing.com. This is only re-published on getdare for entertainment purposes. You can find this story at http://www.thatsembarrassing.com/story/691
Some background – I’m a 15 year old female in high school. Well about a week ago, my friends and I had a sleepover party. Well one of the girls there I didn’t really get a long with, Karen. We both liked the same guy and I beat her in most sports we play. Anyway we decided to play truth or dare. It was pretty fun… you know the usual truths and dares. So Karen, (the girl I don’t like) dared me to get on my knees, put my hands behind my back, put a blindfold on, and stay that way for 30 seconds. That sounds pretty easy so I did. Right away, I feel warm skin against my face. Everyone is cracking up laughing.

Then it happened. Someone let the biggest fart go right in my face! The skin I felt on my face was someone’s butt cheeks! I am so pissed right now but I just kept in the same position. It was disgusting. Everyone is laughing hysterically. About ten seconds go by and she lets another big one go. She let about four farts in total go right on my face in the thirty seconds. I took my blindfold off to see Karen’s pulling up her underwear and pants. Basically, I had someone naked butt on my face and was farted on four times!!! My “friends” were joking saying I had some poop on my nose. That was the most embarrassing thing ever! Someone I don’t like literally farted in my face in front of a bunch of people.

Of course, everyone decided to end the game on that note, so I didn’t get a chance to get her back. One day I will.

Note: THIS IS MY 100th POST!!!!!
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 05:03 PM   #2
Glutgod
getDare Devil

Good to know you're livining up the storie section!

Ps this is my 149th post!
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 03:39 AM   #3
Smile Guy
getDare Sweetheart

I've actually read that before as I used to browse around ThatsEmbarrassing. It's such a disgusting story in my opinion!
Smile Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 11:48 AM   #4
tordaddict

good story

any one know how to start a new thread
tordaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 01:45 PM   #5
spat

Send a message via Yahoo to spat

Need to move on to where she gets revenge.
spat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk