Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-20-2018, 06:30 PM   #1
curlyq22

Female 24/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

24/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

Introduction
Hello there!! Thanks for clicking on my ad! Please feel free to read the message below and then shoot me a message on Kik.

As the title said, I'm looking for a strict master or mistress to control my pleasure and punish me for it as well via chat. I'm looking for an understanding master or mistresses that will respect my time, boundaries, and limits, but push me within the confines of my preferences. I am looking for someone who will communicate clearly and frequently. Someone that will be consistent with rules and make sure I follow them to a T. I like to break the rules sometimes, and want a mistress or master that will hold me accountable and make me suffer if I do not.

About me
Currently, I'm working part time this summer, living with family but moving soon. I have my own room and a great deal of privacy. My hobbies include reading, cooking, and journaling. Right now I am watching a lot of Big Brother.

I like to describe myself as queer and I am into women and non-binary people. I present as a woman and am femme in my attire and appearance.

I am very hesitant to send pictures. I would be willing to do some cam play after I trust my master or mistress after a while but I would like to start our relationship just on Kik. I am very good at responding and will follow any rules text communication.

I am a white, chubby woman that stands at 5'3'', with full C Cups, brown curly hair and hazel eyes. I have had a breast reduction a few years ago so I do not have a ton of feeling in my breasts and there is some light scarring.

My Kinky Side
As a submissive, I like to have strict assignments and rules. While I can be an obedient slave, I like to see how far I can push my mistress or master. On the other hand everything I consider dangerous, too risky or plain stupid/fantasy will be throughoutly discussed and/or refused. I like when my master or mistress is normal and real so hopefully we can both stick to realistic things and expectations. Over the course of many years I've explored many aspects of BDSM online but there are many more to cover and have only had one in-person BDSM experience. I've discovered some of my kinks, likes and dislikes. Here's a list of everything:

Kinks/Likes
- rules/routines - like having some rules set beforehand by my master or mistress
- pain - I like clips of all sorts and spanking. I like impact pain but I am not a huge fan of things like ice and toothpaste but willing to do it in moderation for punishments
- pet play - I very much so enjoy being humiliated and degraded, I am willing to walk on all fours, sleep in pet positions. I love degrading name calling and insults.
- clothing control - somebody having some control over what I wear is just arousing; I'd also like to be trained into going commando during the summer
- bondage - being tied up and helpless is just arousing and knowing that I'm at my Mistress' mercy is such an amazing and enjoyable feeling

Things I am willing to try
- semi-public tasks
- corner time
- really anything with communication and limits

Dislikes
- Toothpaste
- Ice
- Edging
- Denial
- Ruined Orgasms
- Wedgies (doesn't do anything for me)
- Anal
- Pictures

Limits
- public/social suicide
- illegal
- blood
- scat
- permanent marks
- Pictures with face

I have two toys, a Rabbit Vibrator and a G-Spot Vibrator. I also have access to most household items and am willing to get something that master or mistress would require.

Location doesn't matter as long as we can both communicate throughout the day. Living in a country with a similar timezone helps, but isn't a must.

Conclusion
If anything here interested you, please do not hesitate to message me on GetDare or Kik (username: Slavegirl1922). If you have different kinks that is totally fine, I am willing to explore with someone. I am looking forward to meeting you master or mistress.
Old 07-20-2018, 07:44 PM   #2
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

That's a good ad girl. Also I wish you the best of luck on finding a Master or Mistress.

Rule 1. Since you like rules. Give this ad a week to get responds, and the most exposer. Don't jump on the first person that responds. Also it's ok not to choose anybody, it you feel nobody fitted you like a glove, it's ok. If this ad doesn't product a good Master, or Mistress, come find me and I'll help you out.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]

Advertisements
Kink Talk