Old 10-31-2009, 08:27 PM   #1
:D Smile

Default A Slavery of Love

Jess's journey as a slave began simply as an idea. An idea shared by two people of getdare.com. One dreamed of owning, the other or being owned.

Chapter 1:The first test
(Nathan):Hey, I noticed you are in the same city as me. Wanna chat?
Jess: Um, I don't know if I know you.
(Nathan): I think I know you. I'm Nathan from algebra 1 class. I noticed you looked alot like a girl named Jess from there.
Jess: How did you get my picture?
(Nathan): It was your profile picture for a few hours.
Jess: Oh yeah, that was a dare.
(Nathan): So, are you a sub or a dom?
Jess: ?. Whats that?
(Nathan) If you had to choose, would you be a slave or a master? I'm a master, and looking for a slave.
Jess: Well, I don't know. I guess I could try it out. I took a quiz on facebook, and it said I would be a slave. That would be scary though, I don't know if I'd like it.
(Nathan): Come on, I'd be really nice to you. In fact, I sorta have a crush on you.
Jess: Really, I, I like you too.
(Nathan): Great, where do you live, I'll come over to your house and we can start training.
Jess: Perfect. I live on East Maple, house 4. It's the brick one on the left.
(Nathan): What about your parents?
Jess: I live in a separtate house behind our house. They hardly ever come out there. You see, the both work all day, and most of the time are out of town.
(Nathan): Really, that's perfect. I'll come right over. My parents are away for the month, so I'm gonna stay with you until they get back.
Jess: Um, I don't know if thats such a good idea.
(Nathan): Actually, I am. If I'm your master, you're going to have to learn to submit.
Jess: Okay master.
(Nathan): Good. Now, I want you to wait for me outside, and I'll drive over, and be there in 15 minutes.
Jess: Goodbye master.
(Nathan): Bye.
"Good job Jess, you were here waiting for me. Now, take me inside, and show me my room."
Jess and Nathan walked inside. Jess showed Nathan her 13 year old room, then his room. His room was slightly larger than hers, and contained a bed, and an empty chest.
"Here, you can have this room since you're older."
"Jess, you really are smart. Especially to be taking a highschool class. I really admire that."
As Jess was basking in his praise, Nathan walked over to her, and put his hand around her waist. "Now, we should really begin. First, I want to test your limits. Sit down on the floor while I go get somethings from my truck."
When Nathan got back, he was carrying alot of things. He kept making trips and trips from his truck, until the whole room was filled with strange, and evil looking devices.
"Jess" Nathan said slowly, "I'm going to strap you onto this table, but it's just so you don't hurt yourself. I'm also going to put a blindfold on you. If you just relax, we will be done soon. Now, If you feel like you are about to reach your limit, say "Hershey". If you say that, I will immediatly stop what I'm doing and help you. I want you to know though, that even though what we do tonight will hurt, it won't pass your limits."
Nathan gave her some time to think about it, then said, "Now, we should probably get right down to business. Do you understand everything?" Jess nodded slowly, and she looked unsure. "Just remember that I love you, and everything I do is to make you a better slave. I'll never put you in a position that is going to permanatly harm you, and I'll always be there." When he has finished, Jess looked up, and without a quiver in her voice said, "I'm ready"
She got up, and walked over to the table. Suddenly, Nathan reached out, and grabbed her arm gently. "Will you take off your clothes."
The fear returned to Jess's face, but she did as she was told. She stripped down to her underware, and looked up at Nathan. "Jess, all your clothes. I promise, I won't stare.
Jess looked even more scared, but slowly, she moved her hands behind her back, and unfastened her bra. She let it fall to the ground, then started crying silent tears. As her hands moved down to her blue cotton underware, she felt Nathan's hands on her stomach. He grabbed her hands, and assisted her in removed the granny underware. "We really should get you some different undies"
By now, Jess looked as if she was about to pass out. Nathan grabbed her hand, and led her over to the table. He laid her down, then spread her arms out, and strapped then in to the table. Jess was starting to look really bad, so he decided to try and comfort her. "Jess, it's okay. Everything will be okay. I'm going to put this blindfold on you so you arn't scared. I want you to close your eyes, and relax. I promise it will make you feel so much better."
With that, Nathan blindfolded Jess, and strapped in her belly and the top of her head. Next, he moved to her legs. He put an hand on each leg, and spread them apart. He strapped them in, then quickly moved back to Jess's head. He started to talk in a soothing voice to calm her. "Jess, look at you! You are doing so well, and I'm really proud of you. This next part is the realy test. You are going to feel uncomfartable, but I want you to know that I have done this so many times before, and everyone has made it through."
"Please Nathan, can you tell me what you're going to do?"
"It might be better if you know what's coming so you arn't scared. First, I'm going to see how wide your vagina can stretch. Second, I'm going to see how wide your pee hole goes. After that, I'll see how wide your butt hole is. Don't worry, I'm going to use lots of lubrication so you shouldn't hurt to badly. Basically, this is all about trust. If you trust me, you might find you enjoy this. If you are tense, it will probably hurt more. Concentrate on breathing in and out."
Nathan walked away, and came back with a buttplug, and thin metal rod and a small dildo. He also had a huge bottle of Al's Lubrication. First, he spread the Al's all over the dildo. He spread apart her vagina lips, and inserted it in. The second he touched her, Jess tensed up, and got really scared. By the time it was in, she had relaxed, and was beginning to enjoy the "full" feeling. After this, Nathan lubbed up the thin metal rod, and insterted in her pee hole. This time, she didn't tense up until it was really far in her. Nathan realized that it was probably to far, and relaxed it a bit. He succured it with duct tape so the muscle contraptions couldn't push it out. Now, he could move on to her anus. For this, he would need to raise the table, and let out the section right under her but. He did all this, then got under her. He lubbed up the plug, then started to put it in. Again, Jess was relaxed, and it slipped easily in. He seccured this with duct tape also, and put the table back into it's proper place. He removed with dildo and the metal rob, but left the butt plug in.
"Jess, you can get up now. You need to leave the butt plug in for now. It's gonna hurt, but you'll be glad I'm stretching you now. So, how do you feel?"
"I feel like but butt hole is being stretched beyond all belief!"
"Jess, has this ordeal taught you to trust me?"
"Ya Nathan"
"WHAT! did you just call me? I am master or sir to you!"
"Yes master" Jess replied shakily, "I, I, really don't know your rules yet."

Coming soon...
Chapter 2:Rules
:D Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 08:46 PM   #2
haxial
Account Banned

So far so good. I hope it doesn't involve blackmail like 90% of the other Sadomachosism Stories[sorry if spelling is dodgy, its 3:45 am and I haven't slept a wink yet]
haxial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 08:56 PM   #3
00infinity
Account Banned

Things are going way too fast between the sub and the dom, no girl would become a slave to a guy she just met in 10 seconds flat and then tell him to come over to her house alone, that's just asking to raped and the whole thing seems forced and unrealistic
00infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 09:01 PM   #4
haxial
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00infinity View Post
Things are going way too fast between the sub and the dom, no girl would become a slave to a guy she just met in 10 seconds flat and then tell him to come over to her house alone, that's just asking to raped and the whole thing seems forced and unrealistic
Ok, after reading that, I take back my first comment, I am starting to find this too unreal.. even for Fiction. At least have them chatting and dating for a bit first.

Slightly off topic, in my story about me being a slave[all true] it is later revealed that we had 1 week to get to know each other, before school started, then the Slave/Master thing began. It was slow. At my pace, but not taking the piss.

Smile, I'd rethink this story.. if I were you. But unfortunately, I'm not
haxial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:11 PM   #5

HINT!
Maybe they have had a past relationship that will be explained later. I know it doesn't seem like it, but I have a plan that includes a crazy plot twist.
Old 11-01-2009, 09:14 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by haxial View Post
So far so good. I hope it doesn't involve blackmail like 90% of the other Sadomachosism Stories[sorry if spelling is dodgy, its 3:45 am and I haven't slept a wink yet]
It won't involve blackmail. There are allready to many of those stories around.
Old 11-01-2009, 09:56 PM   #7
00infinity
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by :D Smile View Post
HINT!
Maybe they have had a past relationship that will be explained later. I know it doesn't seem like it, but I have a plan that includes a crazy plot twist.
That seems unlikely

Quote:
(Nathan):Hey, I noticed you are in the same city as me. Wanna chat?
Jess: Um, I don't know if I know you.
and if that was your intention you did horrible foreshadowing

Last edited by 00infinity; 11-01-2009 at 10:05 PM.
00infinity is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk