Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education > FemmeDom Lair

Old 07-03-2018, 08:34 AM   #31
nina@
getDare Succubus

T48
I thanked one post that I found very deserving - first post of Kitten's Club thread in femdomme lair as I felt that was a very nicely made, precise and creative post. The formatting and all made it really look like a real exclusive club. (2/3 tasks)

@yellow team - what about D2, (note that I am inexperienced in the game connect 4 myself)

Last edited by nina@; 07-03-2018 at 11:20 AM.
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 03:06 PM   #32
maxperv
Distinguished Member

T35 – Figged and Spanked
"Insert a ginger root skinned and shaped into a butt plug in your anus, now get into doggy style pose and spank your ass cheeks 50 times each with a belt/paddle. After that set a timer for 10 more minutes after the spanking ends and continue to hold the ginger root in the same position. If the ginger root falls any time, reinsert immediately and add 5 more minutes each time it falls!"

I have read about figging a number of times and have always wanted to be figged. Nina's challenge presented an ideal opportunity to give it a try. After peeling and shaping a ginger root into a butt plug, I inserted the ginger and proceeded with my 50 spanks to each ass check with my paddle. OK so far. Then into doggie position for 10 minutes. The warmth in my anus grew to a strong but not intense level. Part way in I started to sense the ginger beginning to slip out, so I arched my back and relaxed my anus. This worked several times until about the 8 minute mark when it started to slide out and I pushed it back in just before it fell out. Another 5 minutes added. The ginger seemed to get slipperier as time went by and the ginger slipped out two more times despite clenching and relaxing my anus. 25 minutes total and at this point the heat was starting to fade away.

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
maxperv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 06:18 PM   #33
nina@
getDare Succubus

@ maxperv - great report above. You did a hard one there

I am going to make the move soon

Should I go with D2 or Max, your suggestions (E3 or C1) or Tri do you have any preferences?
Old 07-03-2018, 11:44 PM   #34
nina@
getDare Succubus

Following are the tasks that have earned Team Yellow a yellow checker for this move

Task code: T05 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxperv View Post
T05 - "twist/squeeze/pull your nipples hard with hand for 5 minutes (with one interval of 10 seconds) and then apply pegs for 10 minutes."

To make this a bit more "interesting", I donned nitrile exam gloves for the first part. The gloves not only provide a better grip but increase the friction on (and abrasion of) the nipples. After the first 5 minutes, my nipple were swollen, red, and a bit abraded. Then I went immediately on to 10 minutes with clover clamps on my nipples. The clover clamps didn't seem as painful as usual. I suspect the first five minutes desensitized some nerve endings and released a few endorphins.
Task code: T48 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nina@ View Post
T48
I thanked one post that I found very deserving - first post of Kitten's Club thread in femdomme lair as I felt that was a very nicely made, precise and creative post. The formatting and all made it really look like a real exclusive club. (2/3 tasks)
Task code: T35 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxperv View Post
T35 – Figged and Spanked
"Insert a ginger root skinned and shaped into a butt plug in your anus, now get into doggy style pose and spank your ass cheeks 50 times each with a belt/paddle. After that set a timer for 10 more minutes after the spanking ends and continue to hold the ginger root in the same position. If the ginger root falls any time, reinsert immediately and add 5 more minutes each time it falls!"

I have read about figging a number of times and have always wanted to be figged. Nina's challenge presented an ideal opportunity to give it a try. After peeling and shaping a ginger root into a butt plug, I inserted the ginger and proceeded with my 50 spanks to each ass check with my paddle. OK so far. Then into doggie position for 10 minutes. The warmth in my anus grew to a strong but not intense level. Part way in I started to sense the ginger beginning to slip out, so I arched my back and relaxed my anus. This worked several times until about the 8 minute mark when it started to slide out and I pushed it back in just before it fell out. Another 5 minutes added. The ginger seemed to get slipperier as time went by and the ginger slipped out two more times despite clenching and relaxing my anus. 25 minutes total and at this point the heat was starting to fade away.
Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, well within 72 hours, by placing the earned checker in D2.

Click image for larger version

Name:	move4.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	8096
(used rectangular grid above for ease)

The tasks that our team has done so far in this game, arranged in ascending order codewise are - T01, T05, T21, T24, T35, T48

The 72 hours time frame for Team Red to make their next move starts NOW!!
Old 07-04-2018, 08:52 AM   #35
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

T01 - Snap rubber band hard on your genitals/nipples 20 times in total

Not much to say about this one. I did 10 to each nipple; then read the task again and decided to add another 10 to my balls for good measure.

I suggest D3 for our next move.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kamita721 for this post:
Old 07-04-2018, 02:09 PM   #36
Triangle
The Bitch who cares......

Sorry mad few days - had reports written but didn't get around to posting them

BvG : 217 Wins & 12 Losses (including 3 by stupidity) & a few close draws

:D
193/217
Triangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 11:31 PM   #37
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

I did T36. I'll be honest, I picked it because it had super simple terms and this is the worst 72 hour period for me but I wanted to contribute. I ended up rolling Lesbian, Bondage, and humiliation, which is something I would total look for anyway. I'm much more into images than video so I just typed the words into imagefap and had a really nice time. I'm sure this will be by far the easiest task I do for this game, but it was on the list so I'm taking advantage of it.

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 11:39 PM   #38
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

I had wanted to join this, but I've been feeling remarkably uninspired regarding thinking of a dare to submit lol Maybe I'll think of one before the next game....

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 11:52 PM   #39
nina@
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triangle View Post
Sorry mad few days - had reports written but didn't get around to posting them
Quote:
Originally Posted by marissa353 View Post
I did T36. I'll be honest, I picked it because it had super simple terms and this is the worst 72 hour period for me but I wanted to contribute. I ended up rolling Lesbian, Bondage, and humiliation, which is something I would total look for anyway. I'm much more into images than video so I just typed the words into imagefap and had a really nice time. I'm sure this will be by far the easiest task I do for this game, but it was on the list so I'm taking advantage of it.
@Tri and marissa.. really touched to see you guys playing diligently.. the reason I kept some easy tasks are for busy periods like you are facing marissa.. in short easy tasks are to be taken advantage of and the fact that you care to still participate touches me.. and for the same reason I have also not limited tasks per member in a turn or even made it mandatory for only the captain to make the move, so that if some members are busy others can cover up for them.. thanks both!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt: View Post
I had wanted to join this, but I've been feeling remarkably uninspired regarding thinking of a dare to submit lol Maybe I'll think of one before the next game....
the kitty contribution is how I filter the lazy..lol

Lurkers can still join the existing game by applying
Old 07-04-2018, 11:58 PM   #40
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina@ View Post
@Tri and marissa.. really touched to see you guys playing diligently.. the reason I kept some easy tasks are for busy periods like you are facing marissa.. in short easy tasks are to be taken advantage of and the fact that you care to still participate touches me.. and for the same reason I have also not limited tasks per member in a turn or even made it mandatory for only the captain to make the move, so that if some members are busy others can cover up for them.. thanks both!!
[/B]
Oh my, you are supposed to be my enemy in this game. You're not supposed to say nice things and make me want to end in a draw

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 12:00 AM   #41
nina@
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Oh my, you are supposed to be my enemy in this game. You're not supposed to say nice things and make me want to end in a draw
don't worry, I am fiercely competitive in games..GAME ON
Old 07-05-2018, 07:31 AM   #42
sciencegal

T71 - This one sounded easy and I could do it given that my roommate was home after the holiday. I was too lazy to make a tack bra or panties, so I opted to put in a butt plug. I used a smaller sized one that has a nice slender base since movement was going to be an issue. Once the butt plug was in, I put on my workout clothes (shorts, shirt, sports bra, panties) and rode the stationary bike for 30 minutes as a warm-up. Afterwards, I spaced the 100 push-ups into groups of 20 (5 groups total) and interspersed them with lunges, squats, shoulder presses, and tricep curls for a full body workout. This was definitely more push-ups than I typically do at one time, but I was able to get all 100 done within my exercise time. I will admit that working out with a plug in is not all that bothersome to me as I’ve done this many times in the past and because the base of the plug is very conducive to movement. Riding the bike was probably the worst part since I was sitting directly on it, but the plug is silicone so it gives when you want it to.

Are there any are other suggestions of where we should put the checker?
Old 07-05-2018, 07:25 PM   #43
sciencegal

Following are the tasks that have earned Team Red a red checker for this move

Task code: T01 (done for the 1st time)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
T01 - Snap rubber band hard on your genitals/nipples 20 times in total

Not much to say about this one. I did 10 to each nipple; then read the task again and decided to add another 10 to my balls for good measure.

I suggest D3 for our next move.
Task Code: T36 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
Task Code: T71 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciencegal View Post
T71 - This one sounded easy and I could do it given that my roommate was home after the holiday. I was too lazy to make a tack bra or panties, so I opted to put in a butt plug. I used a smaller sized one that has a nice slender base since movement was going to be an issue. Once the butt plug was in, I put on my workout clothes (shorts, shirt, sports bra, panties) and rode the stationary bike for 30 minutes as a warm-up. Afterwards, I spaced the 100 push-ups into groups of 20 (5 groups total) and interspersed them with lunges, squats, shoulder presses, and tricep curls for a full body workout. This was definitely more push-ups than I typically do at one time, but I was able to get all 100 done within my exercise time. I will admit that working out with a plug in is not all that bothersome to me as I’ve done this many times in the past and because the base of the plug is very conducive to movement. Riding the bike was probably the worst part since I was sitting directly on it, but the plug is silicone so it gives when you want it to.
Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, well within 72 hours from our opponents last move, by placing the earned checker in D3

(hope it's okay to add this. I used the same rectangular style for ease)

The tasks that our team has done so far in this game, arranged in ascending order codewise are - T01, T13, T21, T22, T23, T34, T36, T43, and T71

The 72 hours time frame for Team Yellow to make their next move starts NOW!!

Last edited by sciencegal; 07-05-2018 at 07:50 PM. Reason: added grid
sciencegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 03:17 PM   #44
Triangle
The Bitch who cares......

T12 – Triangle’s Blue Dice
Rolled a 4 = 10 minuites stood in shower (cold water only)
Not really sure what to write as a report, other than that it was 29'C outside, so felt amazing

T33 – Control in Corner
Do as many strokes as you need to near an orgasm and then stop touching now stand in the corner for 20 minutes, holding a coin to the wall with your nose and hands at your back. Every time the coin drops 5 minutes are added.

Was OK - just boaring as anything, made sure not to drop it. Was interesting when I go an itch on my noise (managed to scratch against the side of coin) - when I finished I enjoyed my orgasm - but could of managed with out - but that would be a waste of a slave!

BvG : 217 Wins & 12 Losses (including 3 by stupidity) & a few close draws

:D
193/217
Triangle is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Triangle for this post:
Old 07-06-2018, 10:08 PM   #45
nina@
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triangle View Post
T12 – Triangle’s Blue Dice
Rolled a 4 = 10 minuites stood in shower (cold water only)
Not really sure what to write as a report, other than that it was 29'C outside, so felt amazing

T33 – Control in Corner
Do as many strokes as you need to near an orgasm and then stop touching now stand in the corner for 20 minutes, holding a coin to the wall with your nose and hands at your back. Every time the coin drops 5 minutes are added.

Was OK - just boaring as anything, made sure not to drop it. Was interesting when I go an itch on my noise (managed to scratch against the side of coin) - when I finished I enjoyed my orgasm - but could of managed with out - but that would be a waste of a slave!
Hey thanks Tri for doing 2 tasks, this is the first time I have actually read a task report from you..

T02 - I spanked each ass cheek 60 times using a wooden ruler.. spanked myself after a long time and it was fun... The number wasn't too high or too low..

With 3 tasks done Max and Tri need your move suggestions.. I was thinking F1 or C1 or E3

Last edited by nina@; 07-07-2018 at 01:16 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk