Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education > FemmeDom Lair

Old 06-25-2018, 06:20 PM   #1
nina@
getDare Succubus

Award Star Nina’s Red vs Yellow Team Challenge

Objective
There will be two teams, Red Team and Yellow Team and the basic objective is to win a game of connect 4. Rules of valid moves and sequences to win are as per original connect 4 rules.

To Join The Thread
PM me your application along with a creative and reasonable dare that can be done within 30 minutes based on common kinks (not for me but for a kitty to be utilised later). If the game has already started, you can still apply and I will assign you to an existing team as soon as vacancies arise.

Team Formation
I will divide all applicants into two teams and each team will choose their own captain, who will be responsible for team coordination and making valid moves. The teams at their discretion can change their captains periodically but they have to explicitly notify about the change in the thread else it will be assumed that the previous one is still the current captain. From time to time I will remove inactive players as per my discretion and introduce new applicants into the teams.

What a checker costs
We know checkers are needed to play connect 4. To earn each checker, a team needs to collectively complete any three tasks spread across at least 2 categories.

These categories and tasks are listed in this blog. Tasks can be repeated however, if the same team repeats a task more than once in the entire game, it only counts as half a task thereafter and it is simple math that two "half" tasks make one full task to fulfil the requirement of 3 for a checker

How the game proceeds
I decide which team plays first with a coin toss. The team then has 72 hours to complete the required number of tasks to earn a checker of their team colour and make their valid move on the game board below. Grid positions may be used for ease of communication like A4 represents the slot in 4th row (from bottom), 1st column (from left).

Click image for larger version

Name:	connect 4.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	8056

As soon as the 1st teams move is posted, their turn is over and the other team’s 72 hours time frame begins. They can now make their move following the same procedure. I won't make any official posts stating whose turn it is so teams please be vigilant.

The game appears to be slow but 72 hours is just the maximum response time and if both teams keep responding fast (well before their 72 hours end) we can have several moves a week played.

Doing and reporting on tasks
Team members need not notify anyone when choosing or starting a task. They should individually post their task reports (mention task code too) well within the relevant time frame in this thread (do not pm your reports to me or others) leaving sufficient time for the captain/teammates to make a valid move for the team where these reports will be quoted. (Format given below)

However if your team members have already reported upon the required number of tasks for earning the checker in the current turn, then do not continue to report on tasks any further. If you have already done more tasks then wait till the next turn to report back on them.

Please note that tasks can be done anytime once the game starts and even towards earning future checkers but they have to be reported in this thread only within the 72 hours allotted for earning the corresponding checker. Reporting on tasks too early or out of turn may lead to your task report being de-validated as it adds to chaos.

Making a Valid Move
It is the residual responsibility of the captain to make the move in the following format (However, other members of the team can discuss and suggest where to move and even post to make a move on behalf of the team if the captain seems inactive).

For example, the captain will make the following post to make a move (the parts in red and yellow font in the format below and the number of tasks may vary each time, but copy-paste the rest)
Quote:
Following are the tasks that have earned Team Red a red checker for this move

Task Code: T14 (done for the 1st time by the team)
Quote:
#quoting report of corresponding task
Task Code: T02 (done for the 1st time by the team)
Quote:
Task Code: T33 (done for the 1st time by the team)
Quote:
Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, well within 72 hours from our opponents last move, by placing the earned checker in A4 (#additionally, updated picture of all moves so far on the board may be posted occasionally)

The tasks that our team has done so far in this game, arranged in ascending order codewise are - T02, T09, T14, T27, T33, T36, T41, T51 and T52

The 72 hours time frame for Team Yellow to make their next move starts NOW!!
Contestants may also scribble the grid and keep updating it with the latest moves (with two coloured pens) on a piece of paper for the duration of the game for their own reference (don't have to post it here). Additionally I will try to keep a (somewhat) updated picture of the board with the moves in my stats and tasks blog for the record.

Missed Turns
If at any point of the game any team fails to make their move within their 72 hours, then it is assumed that they have missed a turn and the other team can play their move (i.e. their 72 hours start) as soon as the 72 hours of the 1st team end. Again teams need to be vigilant as I won't announce this. Note that a couple of missed turns by a team can lead to their loss.

Winning, Losing and Draws
The game ends when any one of the team wins i.e. gets four coloured checkers in a row, either horizontally, vertically or diagonally. Since this is a solved game where the 1st player can always force a win on or before the 41st move (mainly the topmost row), I have made a slight modification to the original rules for this version so, to win you have to do it within the first 36 moves of the game (i.e. 18 moves per team). If the game reaches the 36th move inconclusively, it is considered a draw.

The Kitty
I will add a few dares of my own as per kinks of the contestants’ pool to the existing kitty. At the end of the game I will make the kitty public by posting the dares that were contributed and by whom. Just to clarify, the kitty mentioned here is a collection of dares only and there is no money involved, which is in accordance with gD rules as the literal meaning of the word may be misleading.

The winners can choose a dare each from the kitty as a reward (first come first served basis). The winning team can then collectively decide and allocate a dare each to the members of the losing team (keeping in mind their limits) from the ones remaining in the kitty. If the game is a draw then I will allocate dares from the kitty to each participant as per my discretion (but respecting limits) and maybe even modify them or make them harder for wasting my time in conducting an inconclusive game!

Note – My word is final and I can modify rules, ban people from the thread or close the thread temporarily or permanently anytime I feel the need to though I will be reasonable. I genuinely like and respect thread interaction and want it to be fun for all, however, please do not refer to me by any titles (like mistress etc). Also do not send friend requests or read more into this on the basis of participating in this thread alone.

Read all the rules, play fair and have fun!

Last edited by nina@; 06-29-2018 at 10:51 AM.
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to nina@ for this post:
Old 06-26-2018, 03:21 PM   #2
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

This looks cool! I may well join when I get a bit more time to look at it

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Matt: for this post:
Old 06-28-2018, 05:14 AM   #3
nina@
getDare Succubus

I have my first participant now : the wonderful and very creative marissa353. thanks for your creative contribution (in fact I am lured to try the dare myself) to our top secret kitty

the game will start when I have 4 participants and more will be added to the teams as and when they apply and are accepted..

@marissa353, if we don't have sufficient applicants by sunday, you vs me, we'll start a game on monday and others can join in..

Last edited by nina@; 06-28-2018 at 11:38 AM.
Old 06-28-2018, 02:41 PM   #4
nina@
getDare Succubus

got my second participant maxperv and yet another creative dare added to the kitty
Old 06-30-2018, 03:21 AM   #5
nina@
getDare Succubus

Game 1

Team Red - marissa353, sciencegal, mousey123, kamita721

Team Yellow - nina@, maxperv and Triangle

(teams can choose/change their captains and notify the same on the thread)

Lurkers can still apply via pm when the game is going on if they wish and will be included in existing teams

The game officially starts now with Team Red playing first

@Team Red - you have 72 hours from this post to make your move - start doing your required number of tasks and reporting. Anyone of you (or captain) can make the move quoting the task reports as per given format and if other members of the team have suggestions for where to make the move feel free to post to your captain on this thread.

Tasks done before the game started will not be counted

You can find the current game status and tasks here

Last edited by nina@; 07-01-2018 at 09:18 PM.
Old 06-30-2018, 11:19 AM   #6
nina@
getDare Succubus

We the yellow team have mutually decided that I am the captain for this week.. red team let me know yours.. (you can discuss on this thread as well if not comfortable with PM's)
Old 06-30-2018, 11:42 PM   #7
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

Wow this is really interesting, very creative, nina@.
I will maybe try to think of a dare and join next game

Likes/Dislikes & PM Dares

Would it be trouble if they knew?
Buttaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 01:27 AM   #8
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

I completed T13 - Nina's Inspection Dice. I rolled a 3 - ballgag and exposed position for 10 minutes. I thought it was going to be easy, but I started seeing a personal trainer the other day, and holding my arms above my head was actually pretty torturous. But I got through it and it gave me an excuse to try out a ballgag I bought recently. I got heads on the flip. 1/3 tasks complete for our move.

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules

Last edited by amethyst353; 07-01-2018 at 01:11 PM.
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 03:36 AM   #9
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

completes - T22 – Solve a Sudoku - done a easy one in just ove 7 minutes, did try a hard then medium first, neither I could solve, despite try for about 15 minutes each. completed 2/3 tasks for our move.
Mousey123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mousey123 for this post:
Old 07-01-2018, 06:28 AM   #10
nina@
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by marissa353 View Post
I completed T13 - Nina's Inspection Dice. I rolled a 3 - ballgag and exposed position for 10 minutes. I thought it was going to be easy, but I started seeing a personal trainer the other day, and holding my arms above my head was actually pretty torturous. But I got through it and it gave me an excuse to try out a ballgag I bought recently. 1/3 tasks complete for our move.
Hey thanks for the report but did you toss a coin after doing the dice. As mentioned in blog you have to keep rolling the same dice and do the tasks till you get a Heads in the coin toss following the roll.. . You can complete and edit your original report here.
Old 07-01-2018, 07:39 AM   #11
sciencegal

T23 - I was curious to know what a logic grid was, and was pleasantly surprised with a blast from my past. I haven’t done one of these since I was in school, so I was excited to try it again. I saw a medium difficulty one that was on ancient gods, so I chose that one (because who can resist mythology?). Based on the questions, the answers appeared rather obvious (I’ve studied Greek and Roman mythology a bit, so I knew all of the supposed answers immediately). But I decided not to assume that the correct answers would follow the facts (it could have been a trap after all). I did the logic puzzle from scratch, and I’ll admit that it took waaaaaay longer than it should have to complete. I think I struggled the most with collecting my thoughts solely in my head, so I grabbed a notepad and jotted down my notes (I tend to be a bit “old-school”, preferring pencil and paper to pure electronic work). Once I made that switch, the logic seemed to flow much better for me and it was fairly straightforward. I was a little disappointed with the answers (I won’t spoil it in case anyone else wants to try it), but that’s okay. It was still fun to play. Now I’m hooked

That's 3 tasks for the checker. Once marissa353 updates the report, we will make our move using the phrasing mentioned in the initial post.

After discussing it, we have decided that I will be the team captain.

Last edited by sciencegal; 07-01-2018 at 08:09 AM. Reason: added team captain
sciencegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sciencegal for this post:
Old 07-01-2018, 09:26 AM   #12
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina@ View Post
Hey thanks for the report but did you toss a coin after doing the dice. As mentioned in blog you have to keep rolling the same dice and do the tasks till you get a Heads in the coin toss following the roll.. . You can complete and edit your original report here.
Sorry, I did. I was writing it a couple hours after i did it and didn't have the dare in front of me, just going off memory.

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 12:27 PM   #13
nina@
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Sorry, I did. I was writing it a couple hours after i did it and didn't have the dare in front of me, just going off memory.
Red team has really worked as a team with all the members contributing.. with Marissa's report updated you can now post your move

Got a chance to read all 3 reports.. it is so nice to see all my favourite tasks attempted.. 2 logic based ones and one on positions...

@sciencegal I like using pencil to scribble down while solving too

@marissa ball gag with this position must have been hard

@mousey123 Sudoku needs some getting used to before trying harder levels but thank you for not giving up on them

@buttaholic thanks and you can still join the existing game if you wish too

Last edited by nina@; 07-01-2018 at 01:52 PM.
Old 07-01-2018, 02:28 PM   #14
sciencegal

Following are the tasks that have earned Team Red a red checker for this move

Task code: T13 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
I completed T13 - Nina's Inspection Dice. I rolled a 3 - ballgag and exposed position for 10 minutes. I thought it was going to be easy, but I started seeing a personal trainer the other day, and holding my arms above my head was actually pretty torturous. But I got through it and it gave me an excuse to try out a ballgag I bought recently. I got heads on the flip. 1/3 tasks complete for our move.
Task code: T22 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousey123 View Post
completes - T22 – Solve a Sudoku - done a easy one in just ove 7 minutes, did try a hard then medium first, neither I could solve, despite try for about 15 minutes each. completed 2/3 tasks for our move.
Task code: T23 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciencegal View Post
T23 - I was curious to know what a logic grid was, and was pleasantly surprised with a blast from my past. I haven’t done one of these since I was in school, so I was excited to try it again. I saw a medium difficulty one that was on ancient gods, so I chose that one (because who can resist mythology?). Based on the questions, the answers appeared rather obvious (I’ve studied Greek and Roman mythology a bit, so I knew all of the supposed answers immediately). But I decided not to assume that the correct answers would follow the facts (it could have been a trap after all). I did the logic puzzle from scratch, and I’ll admit that it took waaaaaay longer than it should have to complete. I think I struggled the most with collecting my thoughts solely in my head, so I grabbed a notepad and jotted down my notes (I tend to be a bit “old-school”, preferring pencil and paper to pure electronic work). Once I made that switch, the logic seemed to flow much better for me and it was fairly straightforward. I was a little disappointed with the answers (I won’t spoil it in case anyone else wants to try it), but that’s okay. It was still fun to play. Now I’m hooked
Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, well within 72 hours, by placing the earned checker in D1 (bottom row, center position).

The tasks that our team has done so far in this game, arranged in ascending order codewise are - T13, T22, and T23

The 72 hours time frame for Team Yellow to make their next move starts NOW!!

Last edited by sciencegal; 07-01-2018 at 02:30 PM.
sciencegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 02:46 PM   #15
maxperv
Distinguished Member

T21- I completed task T21 – Solve a zebra puzzle. I naively went straight for the Einstein riddle puzzle and then backed off to a 4x4 puzzle for some practice. Then I went back to the Einstein puzzle and after about 15 more minutes, I solved that puzzle as well.

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
maxperv is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to maxperv for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk