Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-24-2018, 05:57 PM   #1
AnalSlave1

Default Scenarios 4.O (Harry Potter Edition)

Bold the scenarios you would choose and explain why. This time, it's harry potter themed.

1. You were caught by Filch sneaking out at the middle of the night. He chains you in the dungeon and gives you a choice of either being locked up or a day nude in the dungeons where everyone can see you or be spanked by flying books repetitively for 30mins.

2. You are trying to make a poly juice potion the the shut off opposite gender washroom at night. You try to cast a spell on it to speed it up but accidently make your clothes disappear for 30mins. A ghost is in the washroom with you and is going to call other ghosts to come see you. Do you risk going back to your common room and be seen by a prefect or stay for the night and have ghosts see you nude.

3. At Ollivander's, he takes you to the back room to see which wands suit you the best. He actually gags and bounds you with one stroke of his wand. He takes off your clothes and starts feeling you up. He takes a wand and starts putting it in your anus. He gives you a choice of cumming from anal or not cumming at all but no anal.

4. DO you prefer a flexible "wand" or a hard "wand". A flexible "wand" is more easy to play around with but a hard "wand" is better for "fun times".

5. You have Snape for detention. As punishment, he has two potions in front of him. He's going to pour which ever potion you choose on your penis/clit. The first one smells spicy and is red. The second one is blue and smells extremely minty. Which one do you choose.

6. Hogwarts changed the rules for winning the house cup. The losing house cup get punished with having to give oral and anal sex to everyone else. Your house in last and it's the final chance to win points. Profesor Mcgonagall asks you a question that you know the answer to. Do you purposely answer wrong and have to face the punishment or do you answer correctly and avoid the punishment.

*BONUS*
Just a small question for those that took the Pottermore quiz. What house are you?
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AnalSlave1 for this post:
Old 06-24-2018, 06:59 PM   #2
striker101

1. You were caught by Filch sneaking out at the middle of the night. He chains you in the dungeon and gives you a choice of either being locked up or a day nude in the dungeons where everyone can see you or be spanked by flying books repetitively for 30mins.

2. You are trying to make a poly juice potion the the shut off opposite gender washroom at night. You try to cast a spell on it to speed it up but accidently make your clothes disappear for 30mins. A ghost is in the washroom with you and is going to call other ghosts to come see you. Do you risk going back to your common room and be seen by a prefect or stay for the night and have ghosts see you nude.

3. At Ollivander's, he takes you to the back room to see which wands suit you the best. He actually gags and bounds you with one stroke of his wand. He takes off your clothes and starts feeling you up. He takes a wand and starts putting it in your anus. He gives you a choice of cumming from anal or not cumming at all but no anal.

4. DO you prefer a flexible "wand" or a hard "wand". A flexible "wand" is more easy to play around with but a hard "wand" is better for "fun times".

5. You have Snape for detention. As punishment, he has two potions in front of him. He's going to pour which ever potion you choose on your penis/clit. The first one smells spicy and is red. The second one is blue and smells extremely minty. Which one do you choose.

6. Hogwarts changed the rules for winning the house cup. The losing house cup get punished with having to give oral and anal sex to everyone else. Your house in last and it's the final chance to win points. Profesor Mcgonagall asks you a question that you know the answer to. Do you purposely answer wrong and have to face the punishment or do you answer correctly and avoid the punishment.

*BONUS*
Just a small question for those that took the Pottermore quiz. What house are you? Ravenclaw

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 07:49 PM   #3
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Probably the dungeon, I don't think I could handle the pain of the books... though you didn't specify how hard they spank me lol

The ghosts, doesn't sound that bad

Cumming from anal is fun

Hard

Minty

Nah I don't want to put my housemates in that position, I'll answer it right

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 07:46 AM   #4
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

1. You were caught by Filch sneaking out at the middle of the night. He chains you in the dungeon and gives you a choice of either being locked up or a day nude in the dungeons where everyone can see you or be spanked by flying books repetitively for 30mins. I would rather be spanked by books.

2. You are trying to make a poly juice potion the the shut off opposite gender washroom at night. You try to cast a spell on it to speed it up but accidently make your clothes disappear for 30mins. A ghost is in the washroom with you and is going to call other ghosts to come see you. Do you risk going back to your common room and be seen by a prefect or stay for the night and have ghosts see you nude. I would just stay there. I mean at least I won't be seen by someone who can really touch me...

3. At Ollivander's, he takes you to the back room to see which wands suit you the best. He actually gags and bounds you with one stroke of his wand. He takes off your clothes and starts feeling you up. He takes a wand and starts putting it in your anus. He gives you a choice of cumming from anal or not cumming at all but no anal. I would choose to not cum with no anal.

4. DO you prefer a flexible "wand" or a hard "wand". A flexible "wand" is more easy to play around with but a hard "wand" is better for "fun times". I think I would want the hard wand.

5. You have Snape for detention. As punishment, he has two potions in front of him. He's going to pour which ever potion you choose on your penis/clit. The first one smells spicy and is red. The second one is blue and smells extremely minty. Which one do you choose. I would pick the blue one.

6. Hogwarts changed the rules for winning the house cup. The losing house cup get punished with having to give oral and anal sex to everyone else. Your house in last and it's the final chance to win points. Profesor Mcgonagall asks you a question that you know the answer to. Do you purposely answer wrong and have to face the punishment or do you answer correctly and avoid the punishment. I think I would answer correctly since I'm not into anal that much.

*BONUS*
Just a small question for those that took the Pottermore quiz. What house are you? Slytherin is my house.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 10:52 AM   #5
TheLastCenturian
Distinguished Member

4. DO you prefer a flexible "wand" or a hard "wand". A flexible "wand" is more easy to play around with but a hard "wand" is better for "fun times". Hard wand.

5. You have Snape for detention. As punishment, he has two potions in front of him. He's going to pour which ever potion you choose on your penis/clit. The first one smells spicy and is red. The second one is blue and smells extremely minty.

*BONUS*
Just a small question for those that took the Pottermore quiz. What house are you?

Hufflepuff!

Kik: LastCenturian11

Likes/Limits/Toys etc...

PM Dares
TheLastCenturian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 01:54 PM   #6
rrichmon

My ass would be bruised by flying books until i couldnt sit still in mcgonaguls class.

Take off for the dorms, if I stay the night with the ghosts I still have to get back naked. I would wait until night time If I could

like ever? If I cant cum ever I am taking it up the ass until I splode, but If it's just at that moment I would not want to get fucked by that old mans wand

a flexible wand I guess

blue and minty

nope I answer correctly and watch the new losers get fucked.

*BONUS*

have not taken it, but may soon I know people have been enjoying it.

Likes: Spanking, Wedgie, minor cock control and minor anal play(ice, pens), private settings, role-playing

limits: scat, gross, same-sex. public, face cam/pics, eating, anything job threatening, anything dealing with family

PMDares

Fun puzzle
rrichmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 02:26 AM   #7
hot_nick20

I'm neither into humiliation nor spanking, so i'd choose the books - at least that would be over after 30 minutes. Everyone seeing you naked won't just go away.

I'd have to go back to my common room either way eventually, so i'll just try my luck immediately.

Anal, definitly. I like anal play and i would love to cum from it at least once, allways wanted to try that.

Flexible, i guess ? But honestly, no preference here.

I have no idea what's worse, so i just pick one and get it over with.

Definitly answer correctly. That way i'm part of everyone else and get to do the loosers orally and anally.

*BONUS*
Gryffindor

Love Masturbating in hidden public or semi public

Likes Nothing specific, like to try all sorts of things

Limits Pain (may be okay in a certain range though) , family, other people's stuff (with exceptions), pee/poo (definitly a no-go for me), diapers, bladder control, enemas, stuff that could get me into serious social/legal problems, public pics and pics for complete strangers (though that may vary)
hot_nick20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 11:29 AM   #8
queer

*BONUS*
Just a small question for those that took the Pottermore quiz. What house are you? Slytherin

gay trans man from australia

likes/limits/toys

bdsm test results
top 3: brat, rope bunny, submissive
bottom 3: experimentalist, degrader, ageplayer
[last taken 18 august 2018]
sex map

body stuff
dick code / vagina code
ive had top surgery and a hysto
ive been on t since mid-2015

preferences
desired dick code
im a bottom but i only use my ass
just need a rough man fucking me 24/7 tbh
queer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 06:14 AM   #9
honey_98
getDare Devil

be spanked for 30 min. I don't want that everyone sees me naked

going back to my common room if someone is there I could hid behind a corner

cumming from anal bc you don't know what he would do else

hard wand.. I mean fun is always good

minty

answer correctly

*BONUS*
Just a small question for those that took the Pottermore quiz. What house are you? proud Gryffindor

Make my 2024 kinky (you may add more if you want)

Love, Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Wanna try

pm dares

https://teamup.com/ksyp4ex5mjmw6n75rd

My dirty code

If you dont reply… (harder) vulnerable till 14 August
honey_98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 02:19 AM   #10
fyk
Distinguished Member

fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 05:43 AM   #11
mj2k

Default HP

Bold the scenarios you would choose and explain why. This time, it's harry potter themed.

Old 07-11-2018, 10:55 AM   #12
BastyTheKitty
getDare Sweetheart

Nude in the dungeons.

I mean, what are the ghosts going to do? From my understanding of the books, most of them don't spread gossip.

Cumming from anal, no real choice here.

Hard wand.

So, in essence, hot sauce or toothpaste? Wow... I've heard stories about both and neither seem very interesting... I pull out my wand and petrify Snape, then I pour both on his cock!

But seriously, I'm going with the minty one.

I answer correctly because I cannot face the anger of my other house peoples.

*BONUS*

Somehow I got Hufflepuff.

PM Dares
Kitty's new AMA
LDL

Kitty now refers to himself as "kitty" and in the third-person!
Spoiler:
Discord: bastythecatboi

Do not ask kitty for Kik, kitty does not use Kik.
BastyTheKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 09:55 PM   #13
BBLove28

This option is the quickest, and most fun

I would rather risk that a perfect sees me then the ghosts 100%. Those ghosts have loose lips

Quite honestly best of both worlds

Always love a fun time

I don't like pain, but i'd rather take minty over spicy

I'm sorry I didn't know the answer

*BONUS*
Just a small question for those that took the Pottermore quiz. What house are you? Slytherin

Likes/Limits
Pm dares
Toys!
Send me a Gift?

If you see any spelling mistakes feel free to PM me a punishment.
BBLove28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 06:47 AM   #14
CassieWilliams

30 minutes doesnt seem too bad so I guess I would hope they didnt spank too hard

I guess I would hope I didnt get seen by a prefect

I would go with cumming from anal over not coming ever again

I guess a bit of flexibility is good

The blue one, I would hope the minty burn would go away quicker than the spicy red one

I would answer correctly

*BONUS*
The house no one hears about A.K.A. Hufflepuff

kik: MissCassieWilliams

Mention that you are from GD and say more than just hi, or I will ignore you. Not sure what to say? Use a PM dare

PM/kik Dares
My AMA
Likes/Limits
My rules/Clothes/Toys
My BDSM Test Results page
CassieWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 03:08 PM   #15
lilith_
getDare Devil

*BONUS*

SLYTHERIN

Pleaaaaase make a Game of Thrones version of this!

last orgasm: november 2022
my discord server: how to get in
wanna message me? my usernames
lilith_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk