Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-24-2018, 06:35 PM   #1
dreadinterest

Eye dread's hand-crafted exposure dares

hi! i love public exposure so much, and i have a lot of ideas for dares. dares that involve exposure either in public, semi-public, or online. this is not for the faint of heart!

if you'd like a dare made up for you, post a reply to this thread answering the following questions:

Quote:
what kind of exposure do you crave? (public, semi-public, online, etc.)
what is your gender identity? sexuality?
what is your kinky identity? (ie: sissy, little, slave, etc.)
do you have any current limits/restrictions such as orgasm control, which might affect this dare? what are they?
what kind of tools/toys/clothing do you have that might help with your exposure?
what do you like most about being exposed?

if public/semi-public:
what kind of places do you have access to and feel comfortable doing dares in?

if online:
what kind of website do you feel comfortable exposing yourself on?
are you comfortable posting pictures that include face?
do you want to post/send these pictures yourself, or have someone else do it?

any other requests, preferences, or anything i should know?
proof for all dares will need to be provided in some form - links, pictures (sent privately), or reports.

UPDATE: i'm leaving this site because it's no good for me. sorry, i hope someone else picks up the mantle to make dares for you all.

Last edited by dreadinterest; 05-27-2018 at 11:09 PM.
dreadinterest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 08:44 PM   #2
robbybob

what kind of exposure do you crave?
what is your gender identity? sexuality? Male, heteroflexible
what is your kinky identity?
90% dom 10%sub
do you have any current limits/restrictions such as orgasm control, which might affect this dare? what are they?
Yes, I'm not allowed to cum, but i can edge and do anything else
what kind of tools/toys/clothing do you have that might help with your exposure?
Dildo nipple clams, several spanking implements
Just people seeing me completely naked excites me

if online:
Temporarily exposed
No face this time, I can post myself
Nope

Dislikes but not limit. Piss drinking, anal, throatfucking(receiving) body writing

Limits, scat, permenant damage, family, anything out of reason, pics/vids
robbybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 08:54 PM   #3
dreadinterest

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbybob View Post
90% dom 10%sub
Dildo nipple clams, several spanking implements

if online:
Temporarily exposed
No face this time, I can post myself
Nope
okay, robby. i'd like you to wear your favorite shirt for this dare. you're going to take off your pants and underwear and masturbate to the edge. do this three times, and the third time, take a picture of yourself, showing at least your shirt and your hand around your dick at the absolute last possible moment before orgasm.

post this to temporarily.exposed. you may set your own rules, but the photo must be on the site for at least an hour.

not required, but i'd love it if you sent me a link.

how's that sound?
Old 05-24-2018, 08:58 PM   #4
robbybob

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadinterest View Post
okay, robby. i'd like you to wear your favorite shirt for this dare. you're going to take off your pants and underwear and masturbate to the edge. do this three times, and the third time, take a picture of yourself, showing at least your shirt and your hand around your dick at the absolute last possible moment before orgasm.

post this to temporarily.exposed. you may set your own rules, but the photo must be on the site for at least an hour.

not required, but i'd love it if you sent me a link.

how's that sound?
Sounds great! I'll start now, thanks for going easy on me my first time!

Dislikes but not limit. Piss drinking, anal, throatfucking(receiving) body writing

Old 05-24-2018, 09:00 PM   #5
dreadinterest

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbybob View Post
Sounds great! I'll start now, thanks for going easy on me my first time!
i like to go easy to start.

plus, i want to make up dares people will actually do...
Old 05-24-2018, 09:05 PM   #6
kjhkj

Semi-public/Night
Male
Slave/Submissive and a little bit of a sissy (getting there)
No
I have many dresses, costumes and toys in my blog
I like the risk of being seen at night

if public/semi-public:
I live in an suburban area with long dark roads, schools and parks nearby

I prefer to post body pictures as of now
Limits: Social suicide, scat, permanent, illegal

kik:kjhkj1

22/M EST

I will accept any dare PM'd to me within my limits. Please make good use of my toys and clothing: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86475

PM List (In progress)https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88885
kjhkj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 09:07 PM   #7
Saturn
Account Banned

what kind of exposure do you crave? Online
what is your gender identity? sexuality? Straight
what is your kinky identity? Switch
do you have any current limits/restrictions such as orgasm control, which might affect this dare? what are they? Important limits are: videos, cam and other people.
what kind of tools/toys/clothing do you have that might help with your exposure? I have nothing but household items.
what do you like most about being exposed? The fact that i am not the one controlling what the pic is, even though i am the one taking it.

if public/semi-public: Neither

if online:
what kind of website do you feel comfortable exposing yourself on? Any website not breaching my anonymity. Like kinktalk or temporarily.exposed or tobe.exposed
are you comfortable posting pictures that include face? No
do you want to post/send these pictures yourself, or have someone else do it? Either way but of course not being the one in control adds to the experience.
any other requests, preferences, or anything i should know? Anything that doesn't break my limits i am up for.
Saturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 09:14 PM   #8
SubRed92
Account Banned

Online exposure.

I am a straight male. If girls had dicks it wouldn't bother me (think strap ons). The male body does not do anything for me.

I would say I'm just a guy with submissive tendencies. Obedience to girls is my kink. Of course, I don't object to dares by guys.

I will be starting my personal no touch challenge once I clear a couple of edges that I still owe. I won't be able to cum, edge or even touch my genitals sexually for as long as I can bear. Anal is still okay. I will make an exception for this dare so you have more to work with!

I do not own much clothes. Definitely no kink related ones. I do have some toys! (Link in signature)

There's an inherent risk of being identified by someone I know, however minimal it might be. It also feels really vulnerable, especially when there are comments about people's fantasies of me. It's a turn on knowing I'm a turn on.

I have tried temporarily.exposed and would have no issue with using it again. If there are relevant Reddit forums I am actually quite curious about being exposed there.

That idea has been lurking in my mind, but the risks outweigh the excitement right now, so nope.

Someone posting it would be lovely. I wouldn't have to do it myself. It appeals to the lazy side of me. Also, there is no chance of chickening out once the pic is sent to the person. A subtle lack of control. The person must be fairly trustable of course.

I haven't tried anything too humiliating yet. It is a curiosity of mine to find out how I'd respond to such a kink.

I also really hope for alot of comments! But that might be out of our direct control, so no worries there.

It can be a long running dare, perhaps with different outcomes based on number of comments. I am alright with multiple pictures as well!

Anything within my limits are okay, only some might take more time. Let your imagination run wild!
SubRed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 09:19 PM   #9
dreadinterest

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhkj View Post
Semi-public/Night
Male
Slave/Submissive and a little bit of a sissy (getting there)
No
I have many dresses, costumes and toys in my blog
I like the risk of being seen at night

if public/semi-public:
I live in an suburban area with long dark roads, schools and parks nearby

I prefer to post body pictures as of now
okay, hmm... i think i have something for you.
leave your house fully clothed, but barefoot. find a nearby park that is dark and deserted. since you like messy things, i want you to grab bunch of grass and dirt and shove it in your underwear. front, and back if you like. rub some on your face, too, if you feel like it. then, without removing your clothes, i want you to rub yourself until you cum in your dirty underwear. you can rub with your hand, or hump a tree or a park bench or whatever is handy. once you have come, walk back home in your mess.

i require a detailed report. you may post it here or pm it to me. if you feel brave, send me a photo of the mess in your pants.
The following user says Thank You to dreadinterest for this post:
Old 05-24-2018, 09:27 PM   #10
kathyfromlongisland

what kind of exposure do you crave? (public, semi-public, online, etc.)Online
what is your gender identity? sexuality? Female bisexual
what is your kinky identity? (ie: sissy, little, slave, etc.)None really..guess slightly sub
do you have any current limits/restrictions such as orgasm control, which might affect this dare? what are they?No
what kind of tools/toys/clothing do you have that might help with your exposure? nothing speacial really
what do you like most about being exposed? chance of being recognized I think is the thrill

if public/semi-public:

if online:
what kind of website do you feel comfortable exposing yourself on? any really
are you comfortable posting pictures that include face? Yes
do you want to post/send these pictures yourself, or have someone else do it? Let some else do it

any other requests, preferences, or anything i should know?No
Old 05-24-2018, 09:32 PM   #11
dreadinterest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
what is your gender identity? sexuality? Straight
what is your kinky identity? Switch
do you have any current limits/restrictions such as orgasm control, which might affect this dare? what are they? Important limits are: videos, cam and other people.
what kind of tools/toys/clothing do you have that might help with your exposure? I have nothing but household items.
what do you like most about being exposed? The fact that i am not the one controlling what the pic is, even though i am the one taking it.

if public/semi-public: Neither

if online:
what kind of website do you feel comfortable exposing yourself on? Any website not breaching my anonymity. Like kinktalk or temporarily.exposed or tobe.exposed
are you comfortable posting pictures that include face? No
do you want to post/send these pictures yourself, or have someone else do it? Either way but of course not being the one in control adds to the experience.
any other requests, preferences, or anything i should know? Anything that doesn't break my limits i am up for.
we'll make this one simple. i want you to cum in your underwear. something that will show the stain, preferably. take a photo on your knees, in just your dirty undies, with the head of your penis poking out through the flap. i'd love to see those abs in the shot, too.

pm or email it to me and i will either upload it to temporarily.exposed, where i will set the rules, but downloads will not be allowed, or i will post it in an album to kinktalk, where people will be able to download it if they choose to. your choice which one you want.
Old 05-24-2018, 09:43 PM   #12
dreadinterest

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubRed92 View Post
Online exposure.

I am a straight male. If girls had dicks it wouldn't bother me (think strap ons). The male body does not do anything for me.

I would say I'm just a guy with submissive tendencies. Obedience to girls is my kink. Of course, I don't object to dares by guys.

I will be starting my personal no touch challenge once I clear a couple of edges that I still owe. I won't be able to cum, edge or even touch my genitals sexually for as long as I can bear. Anal is still okay. I will make an exception for this dare so you have more to work with!

I do not own much clothes. Definitely no kink related ones. I do have some toys! (Link in signature)

There's an inherent risk of being identified by someone I know, however minimal it might be. It also feels really vulnerable, especially when there are comments about people's fantasies of me. It's a turn on knowing I'm a turn on.

I have tried temporarily.exposed and would have no issue with using it again. If there are relevant Reddit forums I am actually quite curious about being exposed there.

That idea has been lurking in my mind, but the risks outweigh the excitement right now, so nope.

Someone posting it would be lovely. I wouldn't have to do it myself. It appeals to the lazy side of me. Also, there is no chance of chickening out once the pic is sent to the person. A subtle lack of control. The person must be fairly trustable of course.

I haven't tried anything too humiliating yet. It is a curiosity of mine to find out how I'd respond to such a kink.

I also really hope for alot of comments! But that might be out of our direct control, so no worries there.

It can be a long running dare, perhaps with different outcomes based on number of comments. I am alright with multiple pictures as well!

Anything within my limits are okay, only some might take more time. Let your imagination run wild!
okay, i'm really excited about this one. i don't want to break your rules, so you should be soft in this one. might be more humiliating, i think. get fully nude except for one sock. take a top-down photo that shows you from your chest to your feet. make sure those nipples are in there

here's my dilemma - i'd love to expose you on reddit, because that's where i was exposed and it was absolutely thrilling. however, they frown on people posting other peoples' photos, so i'd want you to post it yourself.

if you want me to post it, i will put it on temporarily.exposed. you can decide whether it will be downloadable and how many extends it can have.

let me know which one you want. if you want me to post it on temporarily.exposed, send it to me in a pm or an email - my email can be found in my signature.
The following user says Thank You to dreadinterest for this post:
Old 05-24-2018, 09:49 PM   #13
dreadinterest

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathyfromlongisland View Post
what kind of exposure do you crave? (public, semi-public, online, etc.)Online
what is your gender identity? sexuality? Female bisexual
what is your kinky identity? (ie: sissy, little, slave, etc.)None really..guess slightly sub
do you have any current limits/restrictions such as orgasm control, which might affect this dare? what are they?No
what kind of tools/toys/clothing do you have that might help with your exposure? nothing speacial really
what do you like most about being exposed? chance of being recognized I think is the thrill

if public/semi-public:

if online:
what kind of website do you feel comfortable exposing yourself on? any really
are you comfortable posting pictures that include face? Yes
do you want to post/send these pictures yourself, or have someone else do it? Let some else do it

any other requests, preferences, or anything i should know?No
ooh, my first face girl. lovely.

i want a picture of you, fully nude and spreading your legs. i want this picture to be from the bottom up, and i want your face in it. the idea is for this picture to be somewhat, if not completely, unflattering.

pm one of the other posters on this thread and ask them to expose you on temporarily.exposed. if they agree, send them your picture. they must send me the link to it once it is posted.

if you can't get anyone to post your picture, i will do it.
Old 05-24-2018, 10:26 PM   #14
robbybob

Okay now for a risky one

Public
90% dom 10%sub
Dildo nipple clams, several spanking implements blindfold, ball gag, handcuffs

Really the only one is a bike trail at night

Old 05-24-2018, 10:39 PM   #15
zyx987

what is your gender identity? sexuality? Male, straight
what is your kinky identity? Switch, mostly sub
do you have any current limits/restrictions such as orgasm control, which might affect this dare? what are they? None that I can think of.
what kind of tools/toys/clothing do you have that might help with your exposure? No toys
what do you like most about being exposed? Knowing people are seeing and judging me, sometimes finding out what they think.

if online:
what kind of website do you feel comfortable exposing yourself on? Nothing like Facebook or Instagram, but anything like tumblr, kinktalk, temporarily.exposed, etc. is good
are you comfortable posting pictures that include face? Not yet
do you want to post/send these pictures yourself, or have someone else do it? Either one is fine.

any other requests, preferences, or anything i should know? Not really

Curious about: Shaving, cum play, more severe bondage and anal
Likes: anything very public or painful, Edging, cum control, Humiliation, Light Bondage, some CBT, light anal, hypnosis, spanking
Dislikes: Food play, pain, public, wax play
Limits: Poop/pee play, family/friends,

BDSMTest Result

Kik/Skype: colgoon102
zyx987 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
expose, humiliation, online, picture, public