Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-23-2009, 06:10 PM   #1
1-up machine

Default Gay night with a friend with no adults

Hi new member to to getdare so this is my frist story. If there's anything I can make this better just post and I'll included it in my next post. So this story is just some free writing and some history from a sleep over with a friend so half fiction and non-fiction. So it begins....

After school Friday so excited about the weekend. Then my friend was stuck in town beacuse he lives out of town so I invited him for a sleep over. When he got to my house It was just me and him my parents where out of town for the weekend. So my friend aldon a little queer asked " want to play truth or dare" so I had no other ideas what to do so I replied "ok". He said "truth or dare" "dare" I said I little worried about what I would have to do. " I dare you to play this all night and be queer" "fine" I said "ok truth or dare" "dare" i though then said "I dare you to masterbate for three rounds" "ok truth or dare" said aldon. "Dare" I said "ok I dare you to pick dare next round and say yes" "fine whatever" i was a little confused now but kept going on. Aldon said right of the bat "dare" ok I went on to a dare generator it said <hump somthing in the room> he said "ok". "i chose then you then" I was shocked he continued "beacuse it said hump and not dry hump we both must striped" I couldn't belive that my own dare back fired at me. While I layed there NAKED on the bed while aldon was humping me naked. Then sudenly his dick was inside my asshole I jumped and yelled "i'm not queer" "oh yes you are remeber I dared you to be queer for the game" he said. Laying back down on the bed he inserted his dick it felt so wrong but good in a way I felt myself getting erect from it. He stoped and said "I dare you to let me dare you to do whatever I want whenever I want.

Will I get out of the game or turn it around at him

Last edited by 1-up machine; 10-23-2009 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Spacing
1-up machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:05 PM   #2
Joke

I think it went a bit too fast, and do not use two different characters talking on one line, use enter and it will be easier to read and tell who's who. Also welcome to getdare
Joke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:45 PM   #3
1-up machine

Thanks for the advice I'll use it in this post

"No definently not" I said
"ah but you have to say yes from last round" he said with a huge grin
"shit allright so your my master" I mumbled
"yes and frist I want you to put these on" handing my pink star briefs that where really tight
"ok" starting to pull down my pants the aldon interupted
"here let me get those for you" master said
"no I'm not gay" I said then I looked at his face reminding me of his frist dare "allright master" I held out my arms for him.
As he sucried over to me he said " googdy" he pulled down my pants felt up my legs then rubbed my bulge coming from my boxers. He pulled down my boxers my erect dick hit in the face he looked up.
"did I tell you to hit my face with your dick"
"no master" I replied softly
"well beacuse it's here let's have a taste" he grabed it as hard as he could. Which made me jerk then he licked his lips. I could feel his wet lips cross my dick. Then he toke his hands off and grabed my ass in out went my dick in his mouth. He stoped after a minit
"now that was tasty" he said
well he continued his task to put on the tight briefs. After they where on he said "do you want a wish, how about that bulge"
it was true my bulge was painful in the briefs so he went into my fly and grabed my erect dick and ball sack so that they where dangling out of the briefs. It was embrassing but it felt much better.
"Can we take a break" I asked
"shur"master said
"how about a movie"
"ok" he said
we sat down during the perviews he started to give me a hand job then said "ditto"
Wich he ment give me one so I took off his pants and gave him one. He turned off the movie and pionted the remote at me and pressed the fast forard button. So went as fast as I could he grabed me pulled down my pants and put his boner in my hole.then his cum came straight into my ass.
"hey" I said " I have an app on my iPod touch truth or dare why don't we use it"
"ok" he said happily

tomarrow or later on tonight I'll put more.
Old 10-24-2009, 06:34 PM   #4
1-up machine

Default Havent had the time

Later tonight I put the next part
Old 10-24-2009, 06:45 PM   #5
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

Can I just suggest running each part through the spell checker on Word or something similiar?

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 06:47 PM   #6
expo20

WOW, this is just awsome. Yet disturbing.
expo20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 04:15 AM   #7
1-up machine

Talking

Hi thanks for all the replies I know I said I do it durring the day but I've been busy so I'm doing it late

(third part)
So while my friend was interested in my idea I quickly got out my iPod. So knowing we where at the part of the game I changed the settings to rated "R" and costume ones I came up with.
"Do you want to go frist?" I asked
"Yes give me your best shot" he replied
I clicked on the dare button, it poped up In firely letters.
I read the dare out loud "you must sleep naked with someone of the same sex" I was a little worried that he would accept it.
"dare accepted" he said with a smile
we continued to do these type of dare for an hour an a half. So we got undressed and hoped in my twin size bed. It was my turn I pressed the dare button hoping for a easy dare.
I read out loud "you must get a full body message from someone"
well course it was going to be aldon to give me one. I layed back as aldon got on top of me. He did a quick do across my chest, legs, arms, and back. At the ass he did a through massage then lubed up the hole and stuck in frist a finger then tumb then two fingers then three then fore then a fist. It hurt but apparently to aldon a gay guy would like it. He fliped me over to work on the genitle area oh he liked that alot sucking smacking and playing with my dick and balls. I was done doing truth or dare but I would have to fixate him on something else.
"Hey aldon want to do some wrestling" I asked
"shure but how about naked wrestling anything goes" he asked
"fine" I said
I knew he liked wrestling alot so this was a good idea.
Frist round he was there I charged took him down then pined him out.
Second round i charged low trying to sack him but climbed on to me. I was holding him up in a dog position. Then he started to make his hand toward my dick then he grabed and as fast as he could gave me a hand job. Finally I broke down weak.
Third round (last round) he sudently jumped thefliped me over so he was siting on me but I wasn't pined. He started to masterbate two minits later he started to cum on me. I was going to give up but then I made a fist with all my might I punched his balls. He fell off me and I pined him down.
I needed to have a shower badly.
"I'm going to take a shower aldon"
"no don't you and I will have a bath and wash that cum off" aldon said
I agreed went upstairs to our jacuzzi bath tub I striped down hoped in to the warm water. Then he did the same. We where both in the bath.
Old 10-25-2009, 05:32 AM   #8
x.Emma.x

Send a message via MSN to x.Emma.x

Erm..Do you know what Non-Fiction means?

18/F mistress from England!
Xx

Looking to mistress any guys or girls that are together. So I'd dare two guys, two girls, or one guy and one girl. If there's two of you and you're interested, let me know! I'd LUVV to mistress you!
x.Emma.x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 05:46 AM   #9
1-up machine

Band-Aid

non-fiction means it's true
Old 10-25-2009, 08:11 PM   #10
Caliboy

Its just it seems a bit far-fetched to be true. But if you say it happened...
Im actually not from California, but from Florida. But my nickname is Cali cuz of my last name. I was on a baseball team and there were two people with the same name, myself and another person. So people started calling me by my last name, and eventually it became Cali. Just explaining the username.
Caliboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:21 AM   #11
Hunanic

pretty good, keep going, but slow down a little bit.
Hunanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 08:47 AM   #12
kinky
getDare Sweetheart

i love the story, you have slowed down a little which is great, but your spelling is well bad! and could you add a little more detail like age and where you live and stuff, its confusing and hard to think what we are all looking at carry on but better!

PM me as many truths as you like, I'll answer them no matter what

Edit: (22/05/2016) - Last activity was in 2013. I've grown up now :O

Edit edit: 23/01/2018 - Wow, happy to see the forum still alive. Amazing nostalgia and how young I was.
kinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:19 PM   #13
1-up machine

Thanks everyone for the replys but I just got back from 16 hours at school so tomarrow it will continue
Old 10-29-2009, 06:47 PM   #14
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

Simple truth or dare i have tjat app!
Old 10-29-2009, 08:42 PM   #15
Mr. Green

Same here I have that app
Mr. Green is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags