Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-19-2018, 04:59 AM   #16
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slave slut lanie View Post
Hello,

I would love some please.

1. How long you want the rules to last -2 weeks, and maybe longer...
2. Which sex you are- male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms) -10.
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled? -whatever pleases you
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards.- no pass card
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both -both, whatever pleases you.

I'm very looking forward to this.
Wow you lot love to be forced to orgasm haha.

Well slave slut lanie level 10 means you have to have 14 orgasms in the next 14 days. Your orgasm days are every day except Wednesday and Thursday so some days you will have to cum more than once. You must have your orgasms between 7:00-8:30 am or pm

Every time you have a masturbation session 3 rolls of a die will decide what happens.

1 - First roll, a score of 1-2 means you can orgasm anywhere, 3-4 or more means it is in underwear you leave on for 24 hours, 5-6 means it is in socks you then wear for 24 hours. Pic proof of the cum in socks or underwear each time
2 - Now roll the die again and this time divide the number by 2, round up any fractions. That is how many orgasms in that session
3 - Final roll. Before each orgasm roll the die an even number is a full orgasm and an odd number is a spoiled one. Do this for each orgasm decided in part 2. If you can video proof of at least one spoiled orgasm per week

Enjoy yourself and report back on here how the 2 weeks went

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 05:09 AM   #17
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrslutman View Post
I'd like to try this, it seems fun

1. How long you want the rules to last - 1 week
2. Which sex you are - male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms) - 10
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled? - mix please!
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards. - I would like a pass card
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both - Will report
I reckon at this rate the world is about to be flooded by a cum tidal wave guys. You are way hornier than the girls.

Well Mrslutman a week at level 10 means you have to have at least 7 orgasms in 7 days. Your orgasm days are every day except Tuesday and your times are up to you because you may be some time

You must have an orgasm every day without fail except Tuesday, which means on one day you must have 2 separate orgasm sessions, because each orgasm session only counts as one orgasm no matter how many you have. Am I mean?

Every time you are close to cumming you must roll a die, an even number means a full orgasm and an odd number means a ruined one. After each ruined one you must keep going until you finally get a full orgasm.

You get a pass card allowing you to be excused from one of the orgasm sessions so you get a day off lol

You must write a blog or report and post it on here when the week is up telling us how it went

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 01-19-2018, 05:55 AM   #18
romansoldier

This seems fun so i'd like to try it.

1. How long you want the rules to last: 1 week
2. Which sex you are: male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10: 10
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled: mix
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards also longer time periods get more pass cards: 1 pass card please
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both: i can do both

You can incorporate other rules if you want to. I really like dirty underwear and body writing. Thanks for doing this.

Kik: romansoldier92
romansoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 07:20 AM   #19
Hugh

Hey

1. How long you want the rules to last; 3 weeks
2. Which sex you are; male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms it could be more than once per day or totally random); 9
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled?; mix of full and ruined
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards also longer time periods get more pass cards.; no pass
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both; just a report via PM
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 09:58 AM   #20
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by romansoldier View Post
This seems fun so i'd like to try it.

1. How long you want the rules to last: 1 week
2. Which sex you are: male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10: 10
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled: mix
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards also longer time periods get more pass cards: 1 pass card please
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both: i can do both

You can incorporate other rules if you want to. I really like dirty underwear and body writing. Thanks for doing this.

Hello RomanSoldier let's see if you are still thanking me in a week's time hehe

For your level 10 for a week I'm going to insist on 6 orgasms and 1 orgasm session. But as it's the start of the weekend why not make it 8 days with 6 orgasms and 2 orgasm sessions because your orgasm days are everyday except Saturday which is your Orgasm Session Day, I'll explain in a bit

Every day you must between have an orgasm between 10:00 and 11:00 am or pm. But before you start flip a coin heads is a full orgasm and tails a spoiled one. Write spoiled on your left thigh and full on your right and put a tally mark underneath after each orgasm so you can keep score of spoiled versus full hehe. If you shower then write it back on your thighs. After the orgasm roll a die and as this is a 10 dare only a 6 will allow you to change your underwear otherwise you keep wearing the same pair every day.

On Saturday it's your orgasm session so first of all get prepared which means you strip naked and as you like body writing that means you write my name on your boner and send me a pic with your thighs spread so I can see the spoiled versus full score.

Now to start the orgasm session flip a coin for spoiled or full then do it in your underwear. Now roll a die anything other than a 6 means start again, this time your spoiled or full orgasm is in your left sock, then roll the die again. No 6 means start again and this time the orgasm is in your right sock this carries on rotating between undies, left sock and right sock until you roll the magic 6. Remember to add a tally mark on your thighs after each orgasm. Once you have got the magic 6 you can stop but remember you have to roll the die to see if you can change your underwear and socks and yes that means you have one chance to roll another 6, otherwise they stay on.

You asked for a pass card which excuses you from one orgasm (does not work for orgasm sessions). To use the pass card you have to participate in the below thread but with at least three pictures. That means write my name on your boner, the soles of your feet and one other place and send it to me on kik Danb259 (please don't do danb258 that is not me) and I will post them on tumblr.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=316364

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 01-19-2018, 10:18 AM   #21
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Hey

1. How long you want the rules to last; 3 weeks
2. Which sex you are; male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms it could be more than once per day or totally random); 9
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled?; mix of full and ruined
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards also longer time periods get more pass cards.; no pass
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both; just a report via PM
Hiya Hugh. Well I like brave guys and 3 weeks at level 9 with no pass card means you will be running on empty as you have to have at least 18 orgasms.

Your orgasm days are every day except Tuesday because who wants to cum on a Tuesday? lol

Your orgasm times are 10:00-11:30 am or pm and only one orgasm per day whether you want to or not. Flip a coin when you plan to masturbate and heads means you have a failed orgasm and tails means a full one. However, at the weekend you can swap failed and full orgasms by drinking your next pee (no cheating).

If you forget and miss a day you have to pay an orgasm penalty which means the next day, even if it is a Tuesday, you have to have multiple failed orgasms in your underwear and socks until you have a dry orgasm and the underwear and socks stay on for 24 hours.

Don't forget to PM me a report. Maybe weekly rather than one for all three weeks might be easier for you?

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 01-19-2018, 10:18 AM   #22
TeenChub

1. How long you want the rules to last. 2 weeks

2. Which sex you are. Male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms it could be more than once per day or totally random). 10
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled?. Full orgasms
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards also longer time periods get more pass cards. No passes
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both. Both

Loves: orgasm, bondage, humiliation, anal, semi-public, nude, cam/pics, edging

Dislikes: cum eating (playing with cum is okay), light pain, full public

Limits: family, friends, scat,
piss, extreme pain, blood, illigal

Kik: BrandonCaber
TeenChub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 10:46 AM   #23
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenChub View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last. 2 weeks

2. Which sex you are. Male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms it could be more than once per day or totally random). 10
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled?. Full orgasms
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards also longer time periods get more pass cards. No passes
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both. Both
Hello Teenchub so you want to be forced to have orgasms too at level 10.

For the next 2 weeks you have to have the same number of orgasms as your age hehe so 20 it is

The only day you cannot have an orgasm on is Friday, aren't I cruel.

Every other day is an orgasm day and your time slots for doing them are 6:00-7:30 am or pm. Before each session roll a die and divide it by 2 (round up any fractions e.g. five is 2.5 so that means 3). You must now have full orgasms that many times. You must do this every day except Friday until you have completed all 20 orgasms. If you do not complete them by the end of the 2 weeks however many you have left must be performed on the final day/time slot. If you do complete them before the end of time you are in denial for the remainder of the 2 weeks.

Any weekend orgasms must be done without using your hands which you have to tie together, so leave your underwear on and hump or do anything to have those orgasms. Pic proof of those loads in your undies please and a report of how you got on overall

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 01-19-2018, 10:55 AM   #24
auq14

Default please control

1 - you pick duration
2 - male
3 - 9 or 10 (I want person choosing in control)
4 - mainly full orgasms
5 - 1 pass card if allowed
6 - will do report through kik maybe would be easiest. Would be willing to do pics every now and then.
auq14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 03:07 PM   #25
Salo

After experiencing some longer term orgasm control, edging and denial I want to try the other end of the spectrum...

1. 2 weeks
2. Male
3. 10
4. Mix
5. No
6. I can do reports, maybe pictures but unlikely

Likes: edging, cum play, cbt, degradation, chastity, denial, small penis humiliation, teasing, bondage, anal training, milking, ruined
Limits: scat, public, blood, diapers, vid, face

Toys: small, and large buttplug. Hush buttplug. Chastity cage, clothespins etc
Salo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 03:46 AM   #26
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by auq14 View Post
1 - you pick duration
2 - male
3 - 9 or 10 (I want person choosing in control)
4 - mainly full orgasms
5 - 1 pass card if allowed
6 - will do report through kik maybe would be easiest. Would be willing to do pics every now and then.
Ok then let’s start with 2 weeks at level 10 which gives you 14 orgasms. Your orgasm days are Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday between 6:00 and 8:00 am or pm so 8 days to have 14 orgasms means you are going to have to be busy on your orgasm days hehe

Every time before you orgasm roll a dice a 6 means it is spoiled and a 4 or 5 means you have to eat it.

You get 1 pass are excusing you from one orgasm to use it you must send me a pic of your boner with my name on it. Don’t forget to report how it went

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 01-20-2018, 06:21 AM   #27
diaper06
Account Banned

1. How long you want the rules to last - up to you
2. Which sex you are - male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms) - up to you
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled? - your choice
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards. - your choice
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both - both

Add to my cornertime dare!
Kik: diaperboy06

I love extreme dares!
6 hour dare limit

Likes/Limits/Toys
diaper06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 12:04 PM   #28
FootBitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanB258 View Post
My normal Orgasm Control seems very popular so I thought I would do an alternative version based on a request I had from simhthmss.

In this version you are not asking when can you orgasm this is about when you have to orgasm.

You choose from the same sort of options below as Orgasm Control but instead of you being able to choose whether to orgasm at that time or not in this version you have to orgasm.

All you need to do is say:
1. How long you want the rules to last
2. Which sex you are
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms it could be more than once per day or totally random)
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled?
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards also longer time periods get more pass cards.
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both
Who fancies some Orgasm Control?
1. 2 Weeks
2. Male
3. 8
4. Full please
5. Yes please
6. Report

◄ Likes ► Wedgies, Ball-Bust (light), feet, edging, teasing, bondage, worship, orgasm control, submissive, edging, gaming-dares

◄ Dislikes ► Denial, cross-dressing, corner time, writing lines, sucking socks/heels, gagging myself, eating my cum, orgasm spoils, edging

◄ Limits ► Public, Permanent, Pain, excessively gross, pee play, poop, family, anal, exposing my face
FootBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 03:30 PM   #29
PennilessData

All you need to do is say:
2 Weeks (I still have to finish the other one though from the control thread)
2. Which sex you are
Male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms it could be more than once per day or totally random) 6
Full
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards also longer time periods get more pass cards.
Yes
Who fancies some Orgasm Control?
Me
You are welcome to pm me at any time to either give me a dare, or to get a dare from me
PennilessData is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 09:23 AM   #30
Superslave777

1 Month
2. Which sex you are
Male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms it could be more than once per day or totally random)
Full
I think this is just general information
I can do both as long as the pictures aren’t shared

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
forced orgasm, orgasm, orgasm control