Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-06-2017, 12:02 PM   #1
alli55

Default [Fiction] The sleepover that changed my life

The sleepover that changed my life

Author’s note

This is my first attempt at a story.

I have been lurking anonymously for quite a long time, and have enjoyed reading some of the TorD stories. That inspired me to have a go myself.

The story I have written is a ‘slow-burner’, and will probably be too slow for some people. But I saw some advice on here that said you should write a story that you’d like to read, and I like stories where you have a chance to get to know the characters and empathise with them. Hopefully my story will allow you to do that.

One thing I find really frustrating on this site is the number of stories that start really well, get me hooked, and then just stop. I was determined that mine wouldn’t do that. So, I forced myself to write the whole story, from beginning to end, before I allowed myself to post anything. I’m really glad I did, because it meant I could go back and change little bits and pieces that made no sense in the light of how the story developed later.

Since I have already written the story, I could just post all the chapters one after the other. But the way I have written it, I don’t want to do that. Instead, the first chapter will appear in the post immediately following this one, and then I will post a new chapter every two or three days. Hopefully that will keep the story moving on, but allow people to stay with it at the same time.

Like I say, this is my first attempt, but I really enjoyed it! I think I might have got the writing bug! So please, whether you like it or not, I’d love to hear what you think.

I already have one or two ideas for another story. So, if people seem to like this one, maybe I’ll get writing again!

Thanks for being patient and reading this post.

alli55
alli55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 12:06 PM   #2
alli55

Chapter 1 Four girls and an uncle

Hi! My name’s Megan, I’m 22 years old, and I’m from Canterbury.

No, it’s not my introduction on some tacky TV game show! I just want to let you know who’s writing this story: me. It’s my story.

I’ve called it the sleepover that changed my life because that’s what happened. I know it sounds dramatic and maybe when you’ve read the story you’ll think I’m overplaying it, but to me that’s how it feels and that’s how it was.

In many ways it seems so long ago now – it is nine years after all, and that’s a big chunk of my life – but I can still remember it vividly. Not all the details of course; for some of those I’ve had to look back through my old diaries. But lots of it is still as clear as if it happened a couple of hours ago.

But that’s enough waffle! Let’s get on with the story!

----------

Abi had been planning her sleepover for weeks, so it was a really big deal when she was told the week before that it couldn’t happen. She came to school that Monday morning with a face like thunder, snapping at everyone. Eventually she calmed down enough for me to pluck up the courage to ask her what had upset her.

Abi was my BFF (in fact, she’s still my closest friend). We had known each other since pre-school and been best friends since we were six, and in all that time I don’t think I’d seen her that angry about anything.

It turned out there was some important mental health thing over the following weekend that her parents wanted to take her sister to and so Abi had to go as well, which meant that the sleepover couldn’t happen. Abi’s sister, Jade, is three years younger than her and had (still has, actually) some mild mental health issues which her parents thought this weekend thing might help with.

It seemed fair enough to me, but when I said that to Abi she exploded again.

“It’s not fair!” she raged. “It’s always Jade this, Jade that, Jade, Jade, Jade! No-one ever thinks of me!”

“Can’t we just re-arrange it?” I asked.

“The whole point of it being this weekend was that she wasn’t going to be around, because she was going with my Dad and my Uncle Ryan to some football thing in London. Otherwise she’s always in the way, so it won’t be the same.”

“Oh,” I said, “right.” I decided to drop the subject.

But a smile crept over Abi’s face, and she looked at me and said, “I think I’ve got an idea.”

----------

The day of the sleepover arrived and, yes, it was going ahead. Abi’s idea had worked. Her parents had taken Jade to the mental health thing, but since her Uncle Ryan had had his weekend plans wiped out, Abi had reasoned with her parents that he would be free to supervise the sleepover. They had agreed to it so long as he was willing, but had told Abi that she had to ask him herself.

“That was easy!” she had told me. “He can never say ‘no’ to his eldest niece. I can wrap him around my little finger!”

I looked at myself in the mirror and tried to decide what to do with my hair. I normally wore it in a ponytail, mainly to keep it from getting in my way, but also, being a redhead, if I wore it loose it tended to be a bit too in-your-face for my liking. I wasn’t particularly shy, but I wasn’t really out-there either, if you know what I mean.

So ponytail it was as usual, and also as usual I was wearing a baggy t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. That was my standard look.

I leaned closer to the mirror and peered into my own eyes to see what colour they were. That sounds ridiculous I know, but I have really weird eyes – some days they look nearly green and some days they look nearly blue. Today was a nearly blue day.

I turned away, grabbed my bag and headed downstairs.

Abi only lived about a five-minute walk from me, so I was soon ringing the doorbell.

She answered the door and let me in. She was wearing a blue sleeveless top that seemed to shimmer when she moved and a navy skirt that ended just above her knees. It looked good on her, since her arms were much more tanned than mine. She was taller than me and had the look of someone who was sporty and fit, whereas I was just small and skinny. Her shoulder-length brown hair suited her, though she didn’t like its colour and had got into trouble the previous summer for dyeing it blonde. She could be a bit of a rebel sometimes!

“This is going to be so good!” she said, as we took my bag upstairs to her room. Her smile disappeared, though, when she confided, “But I’m just a bit worried about including Paige.”

Paige hadn’t been to any of our sleepovers before, mainly because she was in Year 8 and we were Year 9s. But she was a long-time friend of Bethany, who had suggested we invite Paige along. Bethany had moved into our tutor group at the start of this year, and we had become really good friends with her. So when Bethany said Paige was nice we trusted her judgement; she also said Paige was a really good laugh.

We talked for a while, the normal BFF things, until we heard a car door shut outside and then a car drive off. Looking out of the window, we could see a girl standing on the pavement, with a bag next to her, looking first at the house and then up the road. She seemed to be waiting, unsure what to do.

“There’s Paige,” I said.

“What’s she doing?” Abi asked. “Why doesn’t she come to the door?”

“She’s probably waiting for Bethany. Remember she doesn’t really know you,” I pointed out.

Paige looked really quite young. She had blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail and was short, maybe even shorter than me. She was wearing a red dress with some sort of black pattern on it. It looked a bit too much like something you’d wear to a children’s birthday party. It wasn’t a look that was going to ease Abi’s worries about her.

Just then another car drew up, and out got Bethany. She immediately hugged Paige and then grabbed her bag out of the car and waved it off. We watched as they turned to start coming to the door, then ducked down out of sight and headed for the stairs. Abi was halfway down the stairs when the doorbell went, and she quickly opened it and let Bethany and Paige in. After hugging Abi and me, Bethany introduced Paige, and I gave her a hug to welcome her into the group and Abi did the same.

Bethany looked stunning, as always. She was mixed race, and her darker skin colour allowed her to wear things that just wouldn’t have looked good on someone paler. Today she was wearing an orange crop-top and blue denim shorty-shorts that showed off her curvy figure really well. She was about the same height as Abi but she seemed to have really long legs. It was no wonder that she got so much attention from the boys at school.

I could only dream of being like her.

Once we had dumped everyone’s bags upstairs, we headed back down to find out what the plans for dinner were. When Abi’s uncle gave us the option of ordering pizza, there was never going to be any other choice. We all made our selection, left him to order it, and went back upstairs. Amidst the usual girly talk, we decided to all paint our fingernails and set to with equal amounts of polish and remover as we tried this colour and that.

Before we knew it, the doorbell rang again and Abi’s uncle was shouting, “Pizza’s here girls!” up the stairs. We piled downstairs, waving our fingers about wildly and blowing on them to try to dry our nails. We each found our pizza and were going to go back upstairs when we were stopped in our tracks.

“You know the rule, Abigail!” said her uncle. “No hot food allowed upstairs. You’ll have to sit down here and eat it.”

There were two sofas that could seat three each, so we three guests piled onto one sofa and left Abi to sit with her uncle on the other.

She gave us a ‘look’ and said, “Thanks guys, desert me why don’t you!”

Paige answered, “Sorry, but we don’t know your Dad.” I suppressed a giggle.

“Oh my God, he’s not my Dad!” exclaimed Abi quickly. This time I couldn’t keep it in.

“Well there’s no need to be that embarrassed about the idea!” said her uncle, appearing put-out. More giggling from me.

“No, it’s not … I didn’t mean …” began Abi, turning bright red. By now I was creased up.

Her uncle put his hand on her knee. “I was only teasing,” he said to her as she flapped her hands in front of her face to try to fan the heat away. The three girls on our sofa were all in fits of giggles. Abi could also see the funny side and began to laugh with us.

When we had all regained our composure, Abi introduced everyone.

“This is my Uncle Ryan,” she said to us, and then pointing to each of us in turn she told him, “and this is Bethany, Paige and Megs, … um, sorry, I mean Megan.”

I should think so! Only Abi is allowed to call me Megs.

We talked as we ate, and now it was our turn to be embarrassed. I mean what do you call someone else’s uncle? You can’t really call him “Uncle Ryan” because he’s not your uncle, but you definitely can’t keep saying “Abi’s uncle” every time you want to speak to him, so what do you do?

“You can just call me Ryan,” he said, putting us out of our misery as we stumbled around for a workable option. “And you,” he said, turning to Abi, “can decide for yourself what to call me.”

“How about ‘Dave’?” suggested Abi.

“That’s fine, ‘Gertrude’!” replied her uncle. Playfully, she poked her tongue out at him.

Abi had a really nice uncle, I decided, though she already knew that.

After we’d finished, her uncle asked Abi what our plans for the evening were.

“We’ll be up in my room,” she told him. “You don’t need to keep checking on us, we’ll be fine.”

“I’m sure you will be,” he replied. “Well, you know where I am if you need anything. Have fun!”

She looked at us and grinned. “We will,” she said as we all trouped out and headed up the stairs.

We all sat on Abi’s bed, looking at some of her fashion mags, offering opinions on the various models and clothes and what sort of look would suit each of us. This moved on to analysing, or more like criticising, the way some of the others girls at school looked and dressed. I didn’t like this and didn’t really join in, mainly because I could well imagine at other people’s sleepovers I would be the subject of such criticism. Eventually everyone else got bored of this as well and it went quiet for a minute.

Abi spoke up. “We need to liven this sleepover up!”

We all agreed. But how?

Abi already had the answer. “How about a game of Truth or Dare?”

Bethany was keen, Paige said she was up for it, and so all eyes turned to me.

To be honest, it wasn’t a game I particularly liked because everyone else always seemed better at thinking up dares and questions than I was. But as we had played it at nearly all the sleepovers we’d had since we’d started secondary school, I had expected to be playing it this time and had googled some good dares and questions earlier that day. All I had to do now was try to remember them!

Since Abi and I had played plenty of times before, I knew the sorts of things we were likely to end up doing and I was mainly alright with them. Paige was younger than us so I was pretty sure that she would play the game at a similar level. Bethany though was a different matter. She was one of the oldest girls in our year and she was extremely confident in herself. She was the reason why I wasn’t absolutely certain I wanted to play.

But everyone else did, and I wasn’t about to be the party-pooper, so I said, as confidently as I could, “Count me in.”
The following 5 users say Thank You to alli55 for this post:
Old 10-06-2017, 01:44 PM   #3
techsavvymale28
Account Banned

Thumbs up

Great story so far, keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more.
techsavvymale28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to techsavvymale28 for this post:
Old 10-07-2017, 02:44 PM   #4
alli55

Just thought I'd let you know, I'll be posting Chapter 2 Truth or dare tomorrow, once I've finished proof-reading it.
Old 10-08-2017, 08:17 AM   #5
alli55

Chapter 2 Truth or dare

At Abi’s suggestion, we had decided to play Truth or Dare. Bethany and Paige were both keen on the idea, so I had agreed.

It wasn’t that I didn’t enjoy the fun part of playing the game, because I did. Teasing secrets out of the others; sharing personal information; doing fun and silly dares – all those things I liked as much as anyone else.

It’s just that I had one or two issues that I didn’t want putting in the spotlight. Specifically, I had very low confidence around boys and consequently no experience, and that was because of my other issue: my tits, or rather lack of them. I was nearly 14 and, although my breasts had started to develop when I was 12, I was still practically flat. My mum has small breasts and told me I’ll probably be the same. She assured me they will grow from what they were, but they weren’t exactly hurrying about it!

So that’s why I stuck with the baggy t-shirts, and that’s why I was nervous about playing Truth or Dare. Especially with Bethany. I’d never been to a sleepover with her before, so I didn’t know what sort of level she would play the game at, but I suspected it might be a bit more than we were used to or than I would be comfortable with. But I didn’t want to spoil it for everyone, so I had tried to appear as up-for-it as the others.

We agreed on the rules: you can’t pick the person who just picked you, and no exact repeat questions or dares. This was to stop the game getting to repetitive or too vindictive. Then Abi announced that since it was her sleepover she should get first go, and we happily agreed.

I knew she’d start by picking me, so I was ready for it when she said, “Megs, Truth or Dare?”

There was only one thing I was choosing first time out! “Truth,” I said.

Her question didn’t come as a surprise either, which I suppose comes from knowing someone, so well, for so long.

“Who was the first boy you fancied?”

I looked at Abi and smiled a “thank-you” smile. I knew that she already knew the answer anyway and was just giving me an easy way into the game.

“Flynn at primary school when I was 9,” I answered.

Neither of the other girls had gone to our primary school and they didn’t know Flynn so it meant nothing to them.

Since I didn’t really know Paige, I decided to pick Bethany, and she also chose Truth.

Following Abi’s lead, I tried to ask a question that Bethany wouldn’t mind answering, but I didn’t want it to be too lame.

“Bethany,” I said, “have you ever kissed a boy?” Of course she had and we all knew it.

“Yes, loads,” she replied with a fair degree of pride.

Bethany then picked Paige, presumably so that everyone was quickly included in the game. As I expected, Paige chose Truth.

“Have you got a boyfriend at the moment?”

“No,” said Paige, and no-one had any reason to doubt her. “Abi, Truth or Dare?”

I had a sneaky feeling that Abi was going to be the one to break out the Dares, so I was a little surprised when she chose Truth, but quickly realised that it was the first time she’d been asked, so it was understandable.

“What kind of person do you want to marry when you’re older?” Paige asked.

Oh dear! Paige hadn’t quite worked out the level of the game.

Abi had to think for a while about this one, but eventually opted for a cop-out.

“I’m not sure I want to get married,” she said.

Paige also saw this as a cop-out, so pushed further.

“But if you do …”

Abi gave in and continued, “But if I do, he must be kind.”

Well, duh!

After looking at me, Abi decided instead to pick Bethany, who once more chose Truth. It looked like the game was starting slowly, which was fine by me.

“Okay, Bethany,” Abi said slowly, “who was the last boy you kissed?”

Ooh, this would be more interesting!

“Lewis in Year 10,” replied Bethany.

There was a sharp intake of breath from each of us. Lewis was pretty much the hunkiest, most fanciable boy in school.

Abi spoke for all of us when she said, “Good for you, girlfriend!” and high-fived Bethany. Paige and I also high-fived her. Not surprisingly Bethany looked extremely pleased with herself.

Bethany picked Paige again, and Paige stuck with Truth. This time, though, the question was much tougher.

“Paige, what’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done?” said Bethany, and she gave Paige a knowing smile.

From that look, I was sure Bethany already knew the answer and that it was going to be pretty embarrassing. My thoughts were confirmed when I looked at Paige and saw she had screwed her eyes up tight and was blushing furiously.

“Come on, Paige,” teased Bethany.

Paige opened her eyes and slowly told her story. “It was when I was 10 and we went on a school trip to some farm place. We were wandering round all these barns and fields and things for ages and I began to really need the toilet. But I kept being told to wait. Well, in the end I couldn’t wait and started to pee myself. When I felt it start to come out I burst out crying and everybody looked at me. I couldn’t stop, so I ended up peeing myself in front of the whole class.”

After looking around the group for a bit, Paige said, “Megan, Truth or Dare?”

Well there was no way I was going to be the first to choose Dare, so it was Truth again.

“Who is your best friend?” Paige asked.

Only Paige could have asked that question. Bethany would have considered it too feeble, and if Abi had asked me it would have thrown up so many questions and doubts about why she was asking that I wouldn’t have known what to think.

As it was, three people answered the question together. “Abi,” said Bethany and I, at the same time as Abi said, “Me.”

Paige looked crestfallen at being seen to be so stupid as to have not picked up on this fact already. I felt sorry for her and, since I was sat next to Paige, I subtly took hold of her hand in mine and gently squeezed it. She squeezed back, looked at me and smiled, and our hands parted.

I was still convinced that Abi would be the first to take a Dare, so I decided to try her. I was right. Maybe she trusted her BFF to not give her anything too hard. I had to get this right, so I took my time. Finally I had one that I thought would work.

“I dare you to let everyone paint your toenails any way they want to.”

Straightaway Abi took off her socks and stretched her legs out so that her feet were in the middle of the room. We got the nail polish and brushes and began to decorate her toes. When we had finished she had multi-coloured toenails and she waggled her feet as the polish dried.

Leaving her decorated feet uncovered, Abi looked at each of us and picked Bethany. Following Abi’s lead, Bethany chose Dare.

“I dare you to sniff everyone’s feet and tell us whose smell nicest and whose smell worst.”

“Including my own?” asked Bethany.

“Including your own,” Abi confirmed.

I wasn’t sure Bethany was flexible enough to do that, but otherwise the dare wasn’t too bad. We had all been only wearing socks since we arrived so, assuming everyone’s basic hygiene was alright, our feet shouldn’t really be stinky. We all took our socks off and stuck our feet out for Bethany to sniff. She made a big play of wrinkling her nose and saying “Ewww” a few times, but I could tell she was only playing around. Eventually she announced the results.

“The award for the nicest smelling feet goes to …” she threw a pause in for effect like they do on X-Factor, “… Megan,” and I stood up and took a bow, “and the award for the stinkiest feet goes to … Abi!”

Abi playfully stuck her tongue out, but it was fair enough since she had come up with the dare. None of us bothered to put our socks back on, so they were chucked into a corner out of the way.

Bethany then picked me, and I had to decide whether to take a Dare or not. I didn’t feel quite ready yet, so I opted for Truth. Bethany and Paige seemed a little disappointed, but I knew Abi understood.

“Megan,” began Bethany, “what do you wear to bed?”

They’d find out later that evening, so there was no point in lying. “A t-shirt that’s like much too big for me so that it comes down a long way, and my knickers,” I informed them. Abi, of course, already knew this.

So far I’d picked Bethany and Abi, so it was only fair that I picked Paige this time. She thought for a while before choosing Truth. I was rather glad that I didn’t have to think up another dare just yet.

“How old were you when you had your first kiss?” I asked her.

She thought for a moment then said “10,” which seemed reasonable.

Paige looked around and then said, “Bethany, Truth or Dare?”

Bethany opted for Truth and seemed quite pleased when Paige asked, “How many boys have you been out with?”

She was quiet for a while and seemed as if she was counting in her head. I wondered at this: surely it couldn’t be that many, could it?

In the end she looked at us and said, “Seven.” I’m not sure if any of us knew whether we should be impressed or not, but I think we all secretly were.

Bethany then took her chance to get Abi back for the earlier feet-smelling dare, and Abi, being Abi, rose to the challenge and took Dare.

A little grin appeared on Bethany’s face as she said, “Abi, I dare you to do a headstand for one minute.” Trying to be helpful, she added, “Someone can hold you up if you need help to do it.”

Abi looked knowingly at Bethany. She had obviously worked out what was going on. Yes, she would need someone to hold her up, but that wasn’t the biggest issue. As soon as she was upside-down, her skirt was going to fall over her top leaving her showing her knickers to everyone. Bethany just smirked at Abi.

“I’m going to do it on the bed so it’s softer on my head,” Abi told us, before selecting me to hold her up.

Abi and I got on the bed and Abi propped herself up against the wall for support. Then, slowly, she pushed her feet further up the wall until she was nearly in position. I stepped in and helped her up the last little bit. Her skirt duly flopped down, giving everyone a fine view of her pink knickers.

“Nice!” said Bethany. “Pink suits you!” I wasn’t sure if she meant it or if she was mocking.

By the time one minute was up Abi’s face had gone the same colour as her knickers, but I was pretty certain that was just the blood rushing to her head rather than embarrassment. When she tried to stand up she was a bit wobbly, which kind of confirmed what I’d thought.

Once she had settled down, she got the game going again. “Megs, Truth or Dare?”

I knew I couldn’t keep taking Truth without appearing a killjoy, and I kind of trusted Abi to not give me too bad a dare. Especially I hoped she would consider what sort of dare I really wouldn’t like.

She did, sort of.

However, I think she was still a bit pumped up from her last dare and that played a part in what she chose for me.

“Megs, I dare you to take off one thing of your clothes and leave it off for the rest of the game.”

My heart skipped a beat and my mouth went dry. The game had just gone up a level.
The following 3 users say Thank You to alli55 for this post:
Old 10-09-2017, 12:11 PM   #6
alli55

Will be posting Chapter 3 The clothes come off tomorrow. Just going through the proof-reading, hopefully will catch all the mistakes this time!

Last edited by alli55; 10-09-2017 at 12:13 PM. Reason: misplaced italics
Old 10-09-2017, 12:49 PM   #7
LoveRub

Interesting
Very interesting

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

PM Dares
LoveRub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 12:58 PM   #8
alli55

Exclamation

Chapter 3 The clothes come off

Our game of Truth or Dare had so far been a lot of fun. I could honestly say I had enjoyed it, despite my nervousness about playing. Abi, my BFF, had gone easy on me, and the others had followed her lead and kept the game at a level I could handle, though I’m sure Bethany would have described it as ‘tame’ or even ‘lame’.

But now things had gone up a notch.

Abi, flushed from having a done a one-minute headstand that had exposed her knickers to everyone, had clearly decided that it was time to make the game more interesting. She had picked me and, since I hadn’t yet taken a dare, I’d felt I should show everyone that I was going to join in properly. So I had chosen Dare. The dare she’d given me had made my mouth go dry and set my heart pounding.

I could still hear the words racing round inside my head.

“Megs, I dare you to take off one thing of your clothes and leave it off for the rest of the game.”

Since we had all taken our socks off when Bethany had sniffed our feet, this left me with a choice of t-shirt or jeans. That’s when I realised that, actually, Abi had still been considerate to me. I couldn’t blame her for upping the level of the game – that was Bethany’s influence egging her on. But she had at least given me a choice. She knew I had a massive hang-up about my flat chest, so she had given me a way out. I could still show I was a fun, up-for-it girl!

So, I took a deep breath, stood up and undid the button on my jeans. I slowly lowered the zip and then began to wriggle the jeans down over my bum. I always wore skinny jeans, so this was not a quick or easy task and everyone got a good long look as my yellow knickers were revealed to the group, but finally I had the top of my jeans round my knees. Then I sat on the edge of the bed and took them down the rest of the way before chucking them into the corner with all our socks.

I stood back up to the sound of everyone cheering.

I had nice legs, they were the part of my body that I liked best, which made it a bit strange that I always covered them up. But that was basically because I felt that jeans went better with the baggy t-shirts than a skirt would, and the baggy t-shirts were a must.

“Great legs, Megs!” said Abi and she laughed at her unintended rhyme. Paige and Bethany agreed, and I sat back in the circle feeling quite pleased and proud.

Maybe that was the problem; maybe I was swept along in the euphoria of the moment. That’s the only explanation that I can offer for what I did next.

“Bethany,” I said, “Truth or Dare?”

“Dare,” she answered.

“I dare you to swap tops with Abi.”

Bethany didn’t hesitate for a moment, and Abi wasn’t about to appear any less game, so they both began to remove their tops. Bethany pulled her crop-top up and over her head, revealing a black bra supporting a nice sized pair of tits. I had no idea what size they were, but they were easily the biggest of any of us, and she knew it. Abi, meanwhile, had unbuttoned her top and was taking it off. She had a pink bra that looked like it was from a matching set with her knickers. She took Bethany’s crop-top as she handed over her own top.

“Be careful with it,” she told Bethany, “I’m not sure it’ll fit you and it’s one of my favourites, so maybe don’t do the buttons up.”

“No worries,” replied Bethany, who slipped the top on and left it unfastened. It wasn’t too tight and she probably could have fastened it without a problem, but it fitted her well enough to hold in place anyway.

Bethany’s crop-top, however, looked ridiculous on Abi. It was baggy in places it shouldn’t be baggy, and we all laughed at how she looked. When she glanced in the mirror, she laughed too.

Once we had settled, Bethany picked Paige, who I think had been taken a little by surprise by where this game had gone. It was maybe beyond what she was used to, so she played safe and chose Truth.

There was much giggling when Bethany asked, “Paige, have you ever seen a boy’s willy?”

Paige had to stop giggling before she could reply, “Only my little brother’s.”

“Abi, Truth or Dare?” said Paige.

“Dare,” came the reply.

The dare that Paige gave Abi took me and my BFF completely by surprise. We looked at each other in disbelief, but when I glanced across at Bethany and saw her smiling I remembered what she had said about her friend being a good laugh. Maybe Paige was finding her level in this game after all.

“Abi,” Paige responded immediately, “I dare you to take off your skirt and leave it off for the rest of the game.”

Bethany reached across to high-five her friend. “Yay, Paige!” she said.

Abi stood up and quickly removed her skirt and threw it onto the growing pile in the corner before sitting back down.

Inside I was starting to get much more nervous again now – it seemed pretty obvious where this game was going and I was anxious about how long I could keep my t-shirt on.

Abi picked Bethany and she chose Truth. Maybe just to mix things up or maybe she wanted to slow things down a bit as well, I couldn’t tell. Either way I was glad of her choice.

Abi’s question was a belter, but it did nothing to ease my nervousness.

“Bethany, how far have you gone with a boy?” With my complete lack of experience in this area, I didn’t want things going too far down this road either!

I really don’t know what we expected Bethany’s answer to be, but when it came we just sat in silence for a moment taking it in.

“I’ve given a blow-job,” she said.

No-one knew what to say, so no-one said anything. It was more than a little awkward.

“Hey, it’s cool guys.” Bethany’s voice broke the silence. “Megan, Truth or Dare?”

Crap! Why did she have to pick me right after that? I didn’t know what to choose. I certainly didn’t want to run the risk of losing my t-shirt, but I was also very concerned about what sort of question I might get. In the end I plumped for the lesser of the two evils and said, “Truth.”

“Megan, do you shave down there?” she said nodding her head in the direction of my knickers.

With a massive sense of relief, I answered, “No, I don’t.”

I decided to pick Paige next and, for the first time, she chose Dare.

Crap again! What sort of dare should I set? I didn’t want to appear lame, but I definitely wanted to try to bring the game back to something I was more comfortable with.

It was at that point that I remembered one of the dares that Google had come up with that I’d thought was good. More to the point it would be fun and it would take us quite a while to do, so maybe the heat would go out of the game a bit.

“Paige,” I said earnestly, “I dare you to let everyone do your hair any way they want (but no cutting it) and you have to keep it that way for the rest of the game.”

Abi and Bethany both congratulated me on coming up with such a good dare. I was pleased and relieved in equal measure.

We set to with clips and bobbles and laccy bands and spent an enjoyable ten minutes arranging Paige’s hair in a style you could only describe as ‘offbeat’. When we stood her in front of a mirror, all four of us burst out laughing and laughed until our sides hurt.

Unfortunately, my hopes that this would take the heat out of the game were blown out of the water immediately. Thank-you, Paige!

“Bethany, Truth or Dare?”

“Dare.”

“I dare you to take off any clothes that aren’t yours.”

Bethany quickly took off Abi’s top and threw it into the corner. I couldn’t help but look at her chest. I was so jealous. Why couldn’t my tits be even half as big? I looked away before she caught me staring.

Bethany straightaway saw a chance to rectify the situation, and picked Abi. Unluckily for Abi she didn’t cotton on to Bethany’s plan and chose Dare, falling right into Bethany’s trap. Admittedly I didn’t see it coming either.

“Abi, I dare you to give me my crop-top back.”

Bethany had a great big grin on her face, clearly very pleased with how her plan had been carried out so successfully. She took the crop-top from Abi and put it back on. Now it was clear that Abi’s bra and knickers were a matching set.

The game was now going at much too fast a pace for my liking, but I looked at Abi and I could see she was thinking hard. I supposed that, after falling into Bethany’s trap so easily, she was trying to think of a way to get even. As I watched, she had her light-bulb moment, as she calls it: you know when suddenly an idea pops into your head just like a light-bulb turning on.

She turned to me and said, “Megs, Truth or Dare?” She said it whilst looking intently at me, as if she was trying to make me choose the answer she wanted to hear.

I didn’t know what she had got planned, but I was pretty certain that I wasn’t going to be the victim, so I said, “Dare,” and held my breath.

“Megs,” Abi began with a mischievous grin, “I dare you to take Bethany’s top off her.”

I looked at Abi and she had the look of the cat that got the cream. So smug! But I had to hand it to her: she had come up with a dare that would give her exactly what she wanted. More to the point, as far as I was concerned, she’d left me safe a bit longer.

I moved over to stand behind Bethany and put my fingers under the bottom of her crop-top, one hand on each side of her. She lifted her arms up and I pulled the crop-top up and over her head. Then I threw it onto the pile and went back to my place and sat down.

Far too many clothes had come off much too quickly, and my nervousness was increasing with every item that was flung into the corner. Somehow, I had to slow the game down. But how?
The following user says Thank You to alli55 for this post:
Old 10-10-2017, 03:42 PM   #9
thorne

This is so great I love the characters. Can’t wait to see where it will go
The following user says Thank You to thorne for this post:
Old 10-11-2017, 03:19 PM   #10
deltavoyager

Pretty good story so far, can't wait for another update

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:47 PM   #11
alli55

I'd just like to say, to all the professional proof-readers out there: hats-off to you, I couldn't do your job!

I'm nearly ready to post Chapter 4 Fit teachers and flowery knickers. I will definitely post it tomorrow.
Old 10-13-2017, 11:17 AM   #12
alli55

Chapter 4 Fit teachers and flowery knickers

With Bethany and Abi competing to try to out-dare each other, our game of Truth or Dare was going further than I really wanted it to much more quickly than I had expected. So I was trying to find a way of slowing down the game. I reckoned my best chance was Paige, who I was beginning to regard as my go-to safe person.

Thankfully, I think she felt like I did that the battle between Abi and Bethany was getting a bit out of hand and so she chose Truth. Now, though, I had to get the tone of the question right. It needed to fit in with the new level the game was at, but I wanted to take it away from certain directions it had been going down. At that moment, for some completely unknown reason, a random memory came into my head of something that I used to like doing when I was like 8 or 9, and I had my question.

“Paige,” I said, “have you ever danced naked in front of the mirror?”

I said it was random!

“Yes,” she answered and giggled again.

Now Paige had a problem. She couldn’t pick me since I had just picked her, so she had to pick one of the two who we were trying to calm down. She looked at me for help, so I subtly flicked my head in Abi’s direction. I was going to try to put an idea in her head like she had tried with me just now. So when Paige picked Abi, I looked my BFF in the eye, silently pleading with her to choose Truth.

Whether she picked up on it or not I don’t know, but I was extremely relieved when she said, “Truth.”

“Abi, what is something you’ve never told anybody?”

“Wow, Paige, great question!” I said to her.

Abi struggled to come up with an answer. The delay was also helping to take the heat out of the game a bit. Finally, she revealed her secret.

“I’m pretty sure I haven’t told even Megs this,” she began, “but I had a crush on Mr Rae.”

She certainly hadn’t told me that!

“What, our Geography teacher from last year?” I asked her.

She just nodded her head in confirmation.

“Oh my God! Abi!” I exclaimed. “I had no idea!”

“Well you’ve got to admit he was fit,” she argued.

“Yes, but, oh my God!” was all I could say.

“I was devastated when I found out he was leaving,” she continued, before adding airily, “but I’m over it now!”

With the shockwaves still reverberating in my head, I only vaguely heard Abi pick Bethany and Bethany choose Truth.

“Who was the last boy you gave a blow-job?”

That jolted me back to reality!

Abi was obviously still going after Bethany and had come up with another belter of a question.

Bethany, however, didn’t seem fazed at all.

“The last one was Olly in Year 10,” she said in a matter-of-fact manner.

I wasn’t totally sure who Olly was, but it was the way she said “the last one” that grabbed my attention more. How many had there been?

My thoughts were quickly interrupted.

“Megan, Truth or Dare?” Bethany asked me.

Coming from Bethany it had got to be Truth.

“Have you ever touched a boy’s willy?”

Having had no experience with boys whatsoever, this was dangerously close to territory I didn’t want to venture into. But I reckoned I could get away with this one since I was pretty sure that only Bethany had touched one.

“No,” I replied, and no-one said anything.

I couldn’t keep picking Paige, so I opted instead for Abi. She chose Dare.

Since she was in her underwear, I dared her to do a belly dance. I knew she was a good dancer, so I was certain she could make a good job of it and fairly confident she would be comfortable enough doing it. She was, and did it well enough to receive a deserved round of applause afterwards.

Abi picked Paige next and she chose Dare. I had noticed that Paige, like me, was happy to take a dare from Abi but not from Bethany. I wondered whether the others had noticed this too.

Paige’s dare was to hold her breath for 30 seconds. If she failed, her punishment was to remove one of her clothes for the rest of the game. I thought 30 seconds gave her a reasonable chance, but she couldn’t manage it. It was then that it dawned on me that Paige was wearing a dress, so that taking it off would bring her to the same state of undress as Abi.

Paige took it in her stride, calmly unzipping the back of her dress before pulling it down and stepping out of it. It went the same way as all the other clothes had gone. She was wearing pink flowery knickers and a white camisole. I think she was a little embarrassed by her choice of knickers, but fortunately for her nobody commented.

She sat back down and said, “Bethany, Truth or Dare?”

“Dare,” came the reply.

“Bethany, I dare you …” Paige said slowly, thinking out loud, “I dare you … to take your shorts off in a sexy strip-tease dance and leave them off for the rest of the game.”

Paige, it seemed, was intent on keeping up the stripping!

Bethany was more than happy to do it, revelling in the attention as she wiggled her hips whilst slowly unzipping her shorts. She turned around and began slowly pulling her shorts down over her bum. Once they were down past her thighs she dropped them to the floor and stepped out of them. She picked them up and they too went onto the ever-growing pile. She had a pair of black knickers that hugged her bum really tightly, and before she sat down she wiggled it at us again. She was so body-confident, I reflected.

I looked around and realised I was the only one not sitting in just their underwear. I knew I was going to be the target and wondered just how long I could delay the inevitable. I couldn’t keep taking truths every time or the others would accuse me of spoiling the game, but I really couldn’t face the prospect of losing my t-shirt just yet.

“Megan, Truth or Dare?” said Bethany.

I told you I would be the target!

“Truth,” I said straight away.

Bethany looked daggers at me, but then her expression softened. “Megan,” she asked, “who do you think has the best tits here?”

Talk about a loaded question! Abi rolled her eyes and Paige sniggered.

I told Bethany what she wanted to hear: “You, obviously.” Still, it had got me out of danger for a bit longer.

I was about to choose Abi, when I realised that could be a mistake. If I chose her, I would block the one I trusted most from being able to choose me. That would put me at the mercy of Paige or Bethany. I quickly changed my mind and picked Paige again; she chose Dare.

I gave Paige a dare I thought she would be comfortable with. “Kiss your hand, pretend it’s the fittest boy in your tutor group and you have to call his name out when you’re kissing your hand.”

She made it look really good, kissing her hand whilst calling out, “Kyle, ooh Kyle, mmmm.” I didn’t know who Kyle was, since he was obviously in the year below and I didn’t pay much attention to boys anyway, so I only really knew the ones in my class. But I got the impression that she quite fancied Kyle.

As I’ve already mentioned, I didn’t really know Paige until the sleepover. But I was really warming to her. She seemed to have an innocence about her that bordered on naivety yet she was outgoing and fun with it, a combination that I liked. But her next move made me realise that she was one very smart girl, possibly so smart as to make her a little scary in the context of the game.

She picked Abi, and Abi chose Truth. Paige’s question was really clever.

“Abi,” she asked quite deliberately, “what don’t you want anyone in this group to ask you?”

Abi was flummoxed.

Knowing her as well as I did, I couldn’t think of any particular areas that she would be desperate to keep secret, but obviously if there were she wouldn’t have told me anyway, so what did I know. What did worry me a bit was how she kept looking at me whilst she was thinking about the answer. What was she thinking of saying? Surely she wasn’t going to reveal any of my secrets that I’d only ever told her? I looked at her again and could tell she was trying to decide how to answer. When she began to speak, I held my breath, my heart beating fast.

Slowly she said, “There’s nothing I can think of, I don’t really have secrets.”

I breathed a sigh of relief, rather too heavily in hindsight. Paige seemed somehow to pick up on my nervousness.

“Are you sure there’s nothing at all?” she asked Abi whilst glancing at me.

Abi looked at me again, and I shook my head as I met her gaze. I tried to be subtle, but who knows who else saw it.

Abi tried again, “Okay, I don’t want to be asked anything that’s just between me and Megs.”

She gave me a look that said “I did my best”. I took her hand and squeezed it gently to let her know I understood. She gave my hand a “thank-you” squeeze back.

Then she picked me.

Normally I would have taken a Dare from Abi, but I lost my nerve and opted for a Truth instead.

Abi seemed surprised and maybe a little put-out, but she quickly recovered and asked me a question which was in keeping with where the game had got to but which she already knew the answer to.

“Megs, has a boy ever seen you naked?”

“No,” I answered, and I could have added, “and they’re not likely to anytime soon!” but I didn’t of course.

This time I had the opportunity to block the biggest threat to me for a while longer, so I took it, picking Bethany. She knew what I’d done, but could do nothing about it, so chose Truth.

I was quite pleased with the question I came up with, as I thought it would be one that Bethany wouldn’t be quite so comfortable with. I didn’t want her to think I was trying to be mean, though, so I asked her in the friendliest way I could think of.

“Bethany,” I said gently, “if you could kiss any one of our teachers, who would you choose?”

The fact that she didn’t reply immediately told me that I had given her a more difficult question than she was expecting. Abi and Paige were waiting eagerly to hear her answer, as I was too.

After pondering for a while, she said, “I think it would have to be Mr Campbell;” before adding, “good question, by the way!” She smiled a friendly smile at me and I returned it.

The other two were considering her answer, and after a bit of discussion we all agreed she had probably made the right choice. Mr Campbell was our Maths teacher, and he was young enough, good-looking enough and nice enough to deserve to be selected.

Bethany then picked Paige and she chose Truth. Picking up on Paige’s last question to Abi, Bethany attempted to play Paige at her own game.

“Which person here knows something about you that you don’t want revealed?” she asked.

It was a decent attempt, but it clearly wasn’t in the same league as Paige’s earlier effort. Maybe, just maybe, I thought I could detect a hint of a warning in the question, though. Was Bethany telling Paige to ease up on the stripping? I couldn’t be sure, it might just be my desperation to hold on to my t-shirt as long as possible putting ideas in my head, but perhaps Bethany was softening a little.

Paige’s answer was simple and obvious. “You, probably,” she told Bethany.

Because I’d kept picking her, Paige hadn’t had much chance to pick me for ages, so now she took her opportunity.

This gave me a really tricky decision. In my head I had been working out a plan to keep me covered up as long as possible without being called out for avoiding dares. I wasn’t taking a dare from Bethany but I would from Abi, since she knew about my flat-chest issue and I was certain I could trust her not to drop me in it. But Paige didn’t know me and it was pretty obvious what dare she was going to give me, since I was the only one still covered up. I knew I’d taken too many truths already and in the spirit of the game I ought to take a dare. As I could see it, my only hope was Abi. If I took a dare and lost my t-shirt, then I could pick Abi and try to get her to end the game so I could cover back up quickly.

So, with a sinking feeling, I turned to Paige and said, “Dare.”
Old 10-14-2017, 10:51 AM   #13
alli55

Chapter 5 Rollercoaster ride coming tomorrow. Just doing the last bit of proof-reading on it!

Hope you're all enjoying the story!
Old 10-15-2017, 07:49 AM   #14
alli55

Chapter 5 Rollercoaster ride

As soon as I’d said the word, “Dare”, I got that tight feeling in my stomach that you get when you’re really anxious about something.

Abi, Bethany and Paige were all sat in just their underwear, after our game of Truth or Dare had gone down a road I wasn’t keen on travelling. I was still wearing my t-shirt, which was baggy enough to pretty much cover my knickers as well. Not that showing my knickers was what was worrying me; the others had seen them already. No, it was further up that I was worried about: I had a major thing about my flat chest. It was why I always wore baggy t-shirts.

When Paige had picked me, I had not wanted to be seen as too lame to play, so had chosen Dare even though I was sure I knew what was coming. I was going to be losing my t-shirt. I’d held on to it as long as I could but I was resigned to the fact that it was about to go.

But when I looked at Paige she seemed to be struggling with something. Was she thinking of taking pity on me?

“Give me a minute,” she said, “I’ve got to get the right words.”

Now I knew why she was struggling. She had to think of a way to dare me to take my shirt off that hadn’t already been used in an earlier dare, because of our ‘no exact repeat dares’ rule. All too briefly I had a glimmer of hope, until I remembered how smart Paige was.

“I’ve got it!” she exclaimed, looking pleased with herself. “Megan, I dare you to let everyone take your shirt off you and then leave it off for the rest of the game.”

I had to hand it to her, Paige was clever.

I knew I couldn’t put it off any longer, so slowly I got to my feet and stood in the middle of the circle. As the others moved towards me something occurred to me, some small hope that I could cling to. Since they were all going to be taking my shirt off me, there wouldn’t be anyone just sitting and looking at me. Maybe they wouldn’t notice my flat chest. A much louder voice in my head pushed that thought away: of course they’d notice, how could they not notice!

At that moment I felt the bottom of my shirt being lifted up, so I raised my hands above my head and shut my eyes tight. I could feel the shirt going up and up, then felt it coming off my shoulders. Hands appeared on my neck and chin as they struggled to get the shirt over my head. Then it was gone, no doubt winging its way into the corner.

I lowered my arms and felt a hand squeezing mine. I knew it would be Abi, so I returned the squeeze. The hand stayed in place, but then a different hand squeezed my other hand. I opened my eyes to see Paige standing next to me, looking at me a bit concerned. I smiled weakly and squeezed her hand too.

I knew at that moment that she and I could be really good friends.

I let go of the hands, but Abi held on to mine. I looked at her and shook my hand to indicate to her that she could let go. She did and we all sat back down.

Once we were back in our places, Abi leaned in close to me and whispered, “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine,” I whispered back.

She looked me in the eye intently.

“Really,” I insisted, “don’t worry, I’m fine. No worries.”

Then I said loudly, “Must be my turn. So, Abi, Truth or Dare?”

As Abi decided what to choose, I glanced at the other two. Paige was watching Abi, but Bethany was looking at me and I thought I caught a smirk as she realised I was wearing a training bra. I blushed and turned away to avoid making eye contact with her and hoped she wouldn’t say anything. I had tried wearing proper bras but my tiny breasts didn’t need any support and I found the training bras more comfortable. I made a promise to myself that I would switch to proper bras from now on.

Abi chose Truth, which fitted my plan perfectly. If I could get her to spot the subtle signals I was trying to send her, Abi would take her truth and bring the game to an end, allowing everyone to recover their clothes.

It had been fun, I couldn’t deny that, and I had enjoyed playing, but I would be quite happy to just watch a film or something now.

However, I wanted to go out with a really good question, and I thought I had one. Not only that, it was one that I didn’t absolutely know what her answer would be.

“Abi,” I asked my BFF, “if you had to choose between Aaron and Max who would you go out with?”

“Oooh,” she replied, showing me that it was a good question. She had made no secret of the fact that she liked both Aaron and Max, so Bethany and I waited with interest as she struggled to choose.

“Max,” she said after a bit, “no, Aaron, … no, wait, … yes, Aaron.”

“Wow, that was hard!” said Bethany. “Maybe you should just double date them!” and she and Paige laughed.

I was too busy looking at Abi to laugh with them. I wanted to know whether she had picked up my signals about ending the game.

I don’t know whether she had or not, but she was about to send me on an emotional rollercoaster. To say that what she did next took us all by surprise would be the understatement of the year!

“I dare everyone to stop the game and let’s go to the kitchen and get something to eat,” she said …

Phew!

… before grinning wildly and adding, “dressed as we are!”

What!!??!!

The three of us looked at each other, then back at Abi, in complete disbelief. Had she really said that?

“Are you serious?” Bethany voiced what we were all thinking.

“Uh-huh,” replied Abi.

“You’re doing it as well,” said Bethany. It was a cross between an instruction, a plea and a question.

“Yeah,” said Abi.

Bethany put her hand into the middle of our circle. “Alright, I’m in,” she said. Abi put her hand on top of Bethany’s.

Knowing the layout of Abi’s house, I was trying to work out how she was going to do this. There were only two ways into the kitchen: from the outside passage between the front of the house and the garden, or from the main room downstairs. Outside would be freezing cold and the door would probably be locked anyway, whilst downstairs was where her uncle would be. I couldn’t see how it could possibly be done, and I said so.

Paige, who had quietly put her hand on top of Abi’s, looked at me and quickly withdrew it.

“Don’t worry about Uncle Ryan,” Abi told us. “I’ll get him to move so he won’t see us.”

“But he’ll know what we’re doing,” I countered, “and he’ll tell us we’re not allowed.”

“Well, if he does, then obviously we can’t do the dare and the game’s over,” replied Abi. “Is that fair?”

That was the bait that hooked me! The chance, the very good chance as I saw it, that the game would be over was too good to resist.

“That’s fair!” I said as I put my hand in. Almost immediately I felt Paige’s hand rest on top of mine.

We were actually doing this!

Abi led the way as we crept quietly down the stairs. At the bottom she halted, turned to us and whispered, “Wait here.” She pushed open the door to the main room just enough to stick her head around it.

Her uncle must have noticed because we heard him say, “Abigail, what can I do for you?”

“I need you to do me a favour,” Abi began slowly.

“Yeah, what favour?” came her uncle’s voice.

“We’re hungry, so we want to go into the kitchen to get some bits to eat,” Abi explained.

“So what’s the problem?” asked her uncle.

Abi paused as she tried to gather the courage to get her next words out, then cautiously said, “We’ve been playing Truth or Dare, and we, um, aren’t exactly wearing all our clothes.”

“I see.”

“And our dare is to go to the kitchen like we are,” Abi continued, “so we need you to go somewhere so you won’t see us.”

After a pause, we heard her uncle say, “Hmmm, the only place I could go would be the loo and I’m not sitting in there while you ransack the kitchen!”

I felt a wave of relief wash over me as I anticipated the end of the game.

“Pleeease,” said Abi in the cutest way she could.

“How about if I sit here but put a cushion over my face so I can’t see anything, and you shut the kitchen door with a bang so I know when you’re all in there?” replied her uncle. “Would that do?”

“Yeah, that’d work,” said Abi, and pulled her head back and turned to face us.

I couldn’t believe her uncle was going along with this. Crap and double crap!

Abi was so pleased with herself. “He can’t say ‘no’ to me! See, wrapped round!” and she stuck out her little finger.

She put her head back around the door. “Ready?” she asked.

“Ready!” came a muffled voice in reply.

“Let’s go!” she said to us, and pushed the door open fully.

We walked in: Abi cautiously; Bethany confidently; Paige nonchalantly; and me trembling. The first thing we each did was check to make sure her uncle really couldn’t see us. He looked so funny sat on the sofa with his hands pressing a large cushion to his face! Quickly we made our way into the kitchen and Abi slammed the door shut. We had made it!

We began raiding the cupboards for things to eat and ended up selecting a multi-pack of bags of crisps in different flavours. We took three or four bowls to pour the crisps into, grabbed a bottle of water each, and decided that we had everything we needed.

Abi moved next to the door and shouted, “Cover up again, we’re coming back through!” and waited for the okay.

It never came.

Instead her uncle said, “Since you’re playing Truth or Dare, how about I give you all a dare?”

We looked at each other, wide-eyed and open-mouthed. Abi was flustered, not knowing how to reply. She looked at us for help, but we were no use.

“Um, not really,” she said, hopefully.

“Oh well,” came the reply, “you can always stay in the kitchen all evening.”

Seriously?

Abi had got us into this mess, but now she didn’t have a clue what to do to get us out of it.

“Ask him what the dare is;” suggested Paige, “maybe it will be fine. I mean you trust your uncle, don’t you?”

Abi perked up. She did trust her uncle, and Paige was right, the dare would probably be perfectly okay.

“What’s the dare?” she shouted through the door.

We stood there, waiting to hear our fate.
The following user says Thank You to alli55 for this post:
Old 10-15-2017, 11:38 AM   #15
LoveRub

keep going this is great

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

PM Dares
LoveRub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk