Old 02-21-2017, 03:48 AM   #1
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Post Holly's Fantasy

Click here to comment on the original thread!

Chapter one

Holly opened one bleary eye from her night's sleep. She felt that something was wrong but she wasn't sure what. With one eye still pushed against the pillow she glanced around her bedroom. Her posters and pictures were still in the right places, her bags strewn across the floor, her jumpers hanging up on the door. She turned over in her bed, swapping her open eye. Her desk still covered in her work and... a man in her bed with her.

'Ah, that's what's wrong,' Holly thought to herself. Holly slowly shuffled away from the unknown man and towards the edge of the bed. She slipped out from under the covers and headed towards the door leading to her student flat hallway. As she got to the door she heard voices outside, unfamiliar voices. She froze at the door and took a deep breath.

She reached out a pale hand and grabbed the door handle tentatively. She pushed downwards and opened the door a crack to see out. She didn't see the usual pale yellow walls and arched door frames of her flat. Instead she saw soldered steel flooring, grey metal walls and what looked like a reinforced steel roof. Not only that but directly outside her door were two security guards. She shook her head and gently closed the door quietly. She stared round her room. It was so strange, her room looked like it had been transposed somewhere else. She leant her hand on her wall, against her favourite poster and froze.

She stared at her hand on the wall and gently pulled it away before turning it to face her. Her hand was covered in paint, paint designed to look like her bedroom walls and posters. In fact, the whole room; floor, ceiling and walls were painted to look like her room. The gap in the wall, that was supposed to be her wardrobe filled with clothes and shoes was just really good 3D painting made to look like it.

The only thing in the room except her was the bed and the man. A breeze passed her shoulders and she shivered. She wondered why she felt so cold. She glanced down and swallowed. The reason she was so cold was the lack of clothes she was wearing. Her nipples on her breasts were standing to attention. She glanced round the room looking for her purple dress and underwear. It wasn't under the bed and it wasn't anywhere in the room. Holly felt panic settle in her stomach. She was naked, and the 'wardrobe' was useless at providing clothing to cover her.

She stared at the unknown man in her bed. He had light brown hair that was kind of floppy and he looked really peaceful asleep. He looked about her age, 20 or 21. Deciding that if she didn't want to freeze Holly was going to get back into bed. She lifted up the duvet but the moment she sat down, two deep green eyes opened and stared at her. He was awake.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 12-20-2017 at 04:36 PM.
The following user says Thank You to RainbowSky for this post:
Old 02-22-2017, 07:04 AM   #2
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 2

Chapter Two

Holly looked startled. The man grinned. He sat up slowly until his chest and upper body were out from under the duvet and he was resting against the metal headboard. “Good morning Holly. Or would you like me to call you Alicia2809star?”*

Holly’s heart sunk. She still didn’t know who this man was but she now had a better idea of what she was doing here. “Where am I?” she asked her voice quivering slightly as the green eyes bored into her naked body.

The man pulled a face and tutted.* “Oh dear Holly. You can't even answer a simple question. Maybe we should explain some rules to you,” he said, his voice husky but serious. He clapped his hands together twice and the door of the bedroom burst open.

In came 7 or 8 people, wheeling in a massive table. The table was made of 8 inches of cold metal, mostly likely aluminium but was about 5ft off the ground. Holly could tell that when she stood next to it, only her head would be above the edge of the tabletop. The tables legs were adjustable, she could see pins and positions they could be put in. But what scared her the most about the table was that the top was covered with multiple metal loops, hooks, cuffs and fabric straps. It looked exactly how she would imagine a torture table to look like. The table was placed in the room and the people stood around, seemingly preparing for something.

Then Holly noticed the bright spotlight in the middle of the floor about a 2 meters wide in diameter and about a meter away from both the end of the bed and the wall. She turned to stare at the man next to her. She opened her mouth to ask what was going on but a finger was placed against her lips.*

“Hush Holly. Now, go and stand in the spotlight,” he said.

Holly glanced at it, then at the table, then the spotlight, and then the man. “And if I don’t?” she asked sounding more confident than she felt.

The man’s finger dropped to her wrist and she felt sharp nails digging in. “Let’s just say if you don’t,* it will be all the worst for you,” he said. Holly looked into the face and could see he meant the threat. Deciding not to push her luck too early on she rose from the bed, only to cover her breasts and vaginal area from view with her hands. “Don’t be so shy Holly, soon that won’t be an option for you.” Holly threw him a glare and then proceeded to shuffle carefully across the painted floor to the spotlight.*

Holly eventually made it to the middle of the spotlight. She felt every person in the room looking at her. "Excellent work Holly. Now I want you to put your hands behind your head," he said. Holly glanced round the room, catching the looks on some of the people's faces. She was scared of doing as instructed but she was more scared of saying no. Crossing her legs tight to prevent her vagina being on display, Holly slowly raised her arms above her head, interlocking her hands together and then placed them on the back of her head. She shivered slightly. There was nothing she could do to stop her breasts being on show. "Good. Now, a slightly more challenging task. Spread your legs such that each of your feet is at the edge of the spotlight.

Holly glanced at the floor and swallowed hard. A 2m distance between her feet would result in about a 50cm gap between her thighs. As a dancer she knew she could do this but... it was also going to leave her vulnerable, unable to stop whatever he wanted.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 03-04-2017, 11:18 PM   #3
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 3

Chapter three

Holly swallowed hard but reluctantly shuffled her whole body to the right hand side of the circle, placing her right foot on the edge of the light. She turned her head to stare at the other side of the circle, calculating in her head.

Being a dancer Holly could do full splits, but this... a 2m gap between her feet, a greater than 50cm gap between her thighs, her crotch was going to be very low to the ground and... well very gapy from spreading so far. Holly glanced around the room, watching the people in there with her. No-one was looking at her, only the guy she'd woken up next to.

Taking a deep breath to steady her nerves, Holly began to walk her left foot away from her and towards the far side of the spotlight. She was halfway when her thighs began to burn. She was three quarters of the way when her calf joined in burning in pain. Her toe was inches away from the other edge when her crotch began to ache from being stretched and forced open. Her feet were burning from trying to keep a grip. Holly's tiptoe crossed the line and Holly had to start breathing quite shallowly. Everything was burning and aching. Her back was bent and she was hunched over, trying to keep back the pain and hold the position for as long as she could.

The man got off the bed and Holly was relieved to see that despite not wearing a top he was dressed in boxers and jeans. "Stand up straight Holly," he said walking towards her and placing one hand on her chest, just below her boobs an one on her back. He pushed upwards. Holly felt her back straighten and the pain shot upwards. She bit her lips, scared to cry out in pain, tears welling in her eyes. When he was happy with her straight back, he let go of her. "Now stay like that," she said. Holly, who had closed her eyes in pain said nothing in reply. "Open your eyes, I want to see your reactions," he said. Holly shook her head. She couldn't. She knew the pain she was feeling would be reflected there. He grabbed her breast and twisted it hard, causing Holly to gasp in shock. "I said OPEN YOUR EYES!" he shouted at her.

Holly whimpered in pain and prised her eyes open so she was staring at the man's face. He'd crouched down to punish her. "Good girl," he said, calmer now that Holly had done as asked. He let go of her breast and Holly wanted to rub it better, but knew better than to remove her hands from her head. She stared forwards as the man stood up fully and walked around her, inspecting every aspect of her exposed body. "I like the fact you shave. Everywhere except arms and head. That's a good start. Bit bristly but that can easily be sorted," he said as he walked until he was stopped directly in front of her again, his crotch level with her eyes. He crouched down in front of her. He was holding a white rubber glove. He stared into her eyes and as he did so, he pulled the glove onto his right hand. Holly's eyeline wandered to the glove, her tension increased. She was getting more and more anxious about why she was there.

Holly watched the hand move to her crotch. One of the white fingers rested on her clit, the rest cupped her sex gently. "Holly I want you to look into my eyes," the man said. Holly dragged her eyeline of the glove and back up into the deep green eyes. "Now, I'm about to explain what happened last night and why you are here. But while I'm doing that I will be giving you a thorough examination. Fail it and... well let's just say the consequences won't be pretty." At this, the finger slid of her clit and rammed into her anus. Holly gasped in pain, her anus clenching as she learnt the story.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 03-17-2017, 07:53 AM   #4
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 4

Chapter four

Holly had known from the moment the man had called her Alicia2809star that she was in trouble but just how much trouble was now being revealed to her. Upon starting at university, Holly had learnt about some... unusual... things during multiple games of 'Never Have I Ever'. Intrigued by them she'd gone searching on the internet and stumbled across an advice room, a place she could freely ask the stupid but intimate questions she had burning away inside her.

The guy she'd been speaking to... well she knew him as Damon18 but watching the guy in front of her talk she realised Damon probably wasn't his real name, just part of his username, the same way she chose Alicia to hide her identity. Holly thought about her own perceptions of 'Damon'. She certainly hadn't expected him to be so young, or so good looking. She'd thought of a slightly older pervy man trying to use her innocence to get off. Its why she'd been so careful in keeping her personal details secret. Turns out, she hadn't done that great a job.

"You gave me very limited information Holly. But you had told me your university, and hey... guess what? We go to the same one," 'Damon' explained. Holly shuddered at the thought that he could have been watching her all this time. It was quickly followed by a wince and a jolt as the anal fingering continued. He was no longer using just one finger, she wasn't quite sure but there was definitely at least three fingers in her asshole. It was painful but she didn't cry out. She was silently crying in pain watching 'Damon' explain why she was there.

"You know all those naughty little messages I sent you? Telling you to do little tasks?" he asked. Holly nodded miserably. "Well I knew vaguely where you'd be so I'd go and see who did what I'd asked. You always looked so suspicious Holly. And after figuring you were who I'd been talking to, it was easy to track down more information," he explained. "You lost your student card for a few days didn't you? I stole it. And then I had your name, your student number, everything I needed to track you down on the uni system. But still not your address."

"So I invited you to play that little betting game with me," 'Damon' explained. "You see I'm part of a little group of people who... well are slightly sadistic. By the way this is going to hurt." There was a feeling of emptiness and then a grunt from 'Damon'. Holly's mouth opened in surprise and her breathing rose rapidly. He had his entire fist in her arse and was pounding with his entire strength. Holly had never felt anything so painful. The tears were free flowing by now, she'd given up trying to hide her pain.

"The moment you logged in, your IP address was saved. Then whenever your IP address connected to the internet I could track where you were," 'Damon' continued explaining in between grunts as he pounded her. "Eventually I found your actual address and posing as a plumber when you had that water supply issue, your flatmates let me in. I got pictures of your room and headed back here, to HQ. You see you're not the only prisoner here, no your MY only prisoner, but in cells exactly like yours are about 20-30 other girls. Girls just like you. Actually maybe not, they all knew what they were getting into. Your innocence is what attracted me to you." He went silent.

Holly bit her lip. She had questions to ask but was scared that if she opened her mouth all that would come out would be screaming. "What do you want with me?" she managed to whisper hoarsely.

"Good question Holly," 'Damon' said grinning at her. He pulled his hand out of her arse and removed the rubber gloves. "Simply you owe me. All those little card games we played on that betting site, well we may not have been playing for cash but we were playing for secrets, truths, sexual acts you'd be willing to do if you lost. And you lost a lot Holly. And now I want to cash in."

Holly's heart plummeted as he was handed a wad of paper filled with black ink. He waved it in front of her. "Everything you've ever told me or bet me is on these sheets of paper, so if you say no... well... let's just say I'll release it to your friends and family and the public. You'd never get a job, you'd never be able to go outside because I'd post it with pictures... of you. Slut!" he said before grabbing a laptop off another assistant and showing her the images of her, in live time naked being anally fucked by him.

"When I realised you were going out last night I knew it was my chance to act and grab you whilst I could. You got very drunk very quickly. And now you're going to regret that," he said. He clicked his fingers and the assistants converged on her grabbing her and dragging her towards the metal table. Holly struggled. If she was trapped here she wanted to be able to move on her own terms. She was led up some plastic steps so she could climb on top of the table. Multiple hands grabbed her and pulled her so she was laying flat on her back on the table, her wrists strapped above her head, her ankles strapped as far apart as the table allowed, her waist strapped down and her neck collared. She was unable to move anywhere.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 03-31-2017, 08:11 AM   #5
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 5

Chapter five

Holly struggled against the restraints. "Oh Holly, do stop moving, it will just make it more painful for you," her captor said. Holly tensed but stopped wriggling. "Good girl," he added. There was some muted whispering and then Holly heard quite clearly. "The hood. She needs the hood on." There was the sound of movement, and then cold finger touched her neck, gently lifting her head up. Other fingers scrabbled over her face as a black hood was pulled over her head, covering her sight. She felt it get tucked under the cuff around her neck.

Blind, Holly began to panic and thrash again. Whatever was happening she wanted to see rather than be unsure and... scared. Scared of not knowing what was about to happen. "On my count then, three, two,... one". Holly shivered as a hot liquid splashed on her toes, coating her in whatever it was. The liquid slowly moved up her body, covering every inch of her skin. Her legs, her crotch, her stomach, her arms, her chest. It was hot, but not hot enough to scald her. She wondered what it was. There was a slight splash as the liquid hit the hood above her, but she was relieved that it didn't burn. 'Well he doesn't want to damage you does he?' Holly thought sullenly to herself.

Then she could fabric rubbing against her skin as many hands placed fabric across the liquid. She wriggled uncomfortably. The idea of lots of people touching her all over freaked her out a little. "Ok, on my count. Three," there was a pause in movement, the fabric just stuck to her legs. Holly tensed, scared of what was to come. "Two, one".

All Holly knew was it was like fire. Her whole body arched as upwards as it could get in pain. She knew she was screaming loudly but right now all she could was the fire in her body. She collapsed shaken onto the table top, her screams coming to a halted stop. 'Wax. That's what the liquid is. Hot wax, everywhere,' she thought quietly crying to herself in pain.

"Yes Wax. Very observant Holly," her captor spoke and Holly realised she must of spoken out loud instead on internally. "Now shut up while we get the rest off the front of you. We've still got the back to do.

Holly screwed her eyes shut hoping to force herself to black out. But 30 minutes later she was still agonizingly conscious and agonizingly in pain. She felt the chains be released, but Holly had to strength in her body to even stand up.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 04-16-2017, 01:52 PM   #6
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 6

Chapter six

"Get off the table Holly," her captor told her. Holly shakily pushed herself upwards and back onto her back before slowly sitting up. Her whole body was screaming in pain, it felt like a fire within. She slid off the table, the hood still over her eyes. Her legs buckled as she landed and she collapsed in a heap on the floor. All her strength and energy gone since the inspection and waxing.

She heard wheels squeaking and a door open and closing. She guessed the table and wax products were being removed. "Stand up Holly." Holly placed her hands either side of her waist and pushed upwards so she was on her knees before slowly standing. Her knees shook with the effort and her whole body just wanted to give in and lay down.

"I can't. Please... it hurts so much..." Holly said, her voice trembling and tears running down her hidden cheeks. She felt a hand on her shoulder gently guiding her somewhere. It took all of Holly's concentration to move and remain upright.

"Now I want you to remember this. The image you are about to see is you... how you will always look... understand?" Holly nodded and the hood was pulled off her. Holly stared at the mirror image. It was her, she knew it was. She could see her own storm grey eyes, and dyed red hair, she could see a glimmer of her usual smile on her face. But the rest of her... she looked so odd. There was not a single piece of hair anywhere. Her usually tanned arms with blondish hair were just bare, her breasts looked larger or at least more swollen, her vagina was hair free and she could see the deep rich red that lay there, her legs as smooth as silk. She blinked twice not really understanding. "Everyday you will shave every inch of your body... or maybe I will do it for you. If I find a single hair afterwards you are sorely going to regret it. Everyday, your breasts will be pumped for a solid hour to make your nipples swell and enlarge, your breasts more plump. Now to me, you are already perfect, but one thing you did mention you would be intrigued to try is being a hucow, hence the pumping of your breasts, eventually you'll start producing. I mean I prefer smaller, flatter breasts but never mind that for now," he placed a hand on her neck and moved a strand of her red curly hair off her neck and tucked it so it was flowing over her back. "Look at you. You're stunning. A real life Barbie doll but with less plastic surgery and more realistic sizing." He grabbed her shoulders hard and spun her to face him.

"Now one last rule for now, there's plenty more to learn. You will call me Sir at all times. And anyone else who requires a response will always be sir or ma'am as well. Is that understood?"

"Yes Sir," Holly muttered.

"Perfect. Well I shall be back shortly. Make yourself at home," Sir said before leaving. As the door closed, Holly sunk to the floor in front of the mirror and sobbed. She was so scared and tired and her body hurt. She wanted out.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 04-18-2017, 11:08 PM   #7
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Post Chapter 7

Chapter seven

Holly exhausted herself crying and just lay curled up on the floor. She didn't want to move, she didn't want to get comfortable, she just wanted to leave. In such a blank room Holly had no idea how much time was passing but it felt so slow before her new master reappeared.

The door closed behind him and he walked over to the bundle of skin on the floor that was Holly. "Hello Holly," he said crouching down in front of her. Holly lifted her head slightly and looked into the green eyes. She'd always felt that green eyes were a sign of goodness. Now she very much doubted that. "I need you to sit up for me Holly," his voice was gentle and he seemed changed from earlier. Holly was confused but did as asked, slowly sitting up.

"Why are you being so gentle with me Sir?" she asked her voice hoarse from her crying.

Her Sir looked into her eyes as he answered. "Holly. You're scared, isolated, alone, you just want someone to understand. You want to escape, return to normality. I get that. I understand. Holly, I picked you for your innocence, your sweetness. I picked you because for the first time in a long time I felt like someone understood. I want to look after you and protect you, not hurt you and torture you," he answered. Holly took a moment and contemplated what he said, but she believed every word.

"So why kidnap me?" she asked, her voice distressed. "You could have just spoken to me and talked to me?" she added, her voice laced with sadness.

Sir shook his head. "I really couldn't Holly. You see I'm as trapped as you are. My name is Luke by the way and I'd like you to call me that when we are alone," Luke added.

Holly blinked. "What do you mean by that? and why?"

Luke smiled weakly. "I can't explain not yet anyway. And I want you to think of me as a friend not a master." Holly nodded. "Now listen I need to explain a few rules to you. Are you alright with that?" Holly nodded again. "Ok, I'm sorry about these by the way. They are not my choices. Number one: you will remain naked and clean shaven at all times. Number two: whenever you leave your allocated room (with or without your master) then you must be wearing an ownership tag unless expressly permitted otherwise . Number three: you will be required to attend all meals with your master and can only eat what they provide you with and when they tell you too. Number four: any instruction received by any master must be obeyed, unless an overriding instruction is issued by your master. Number five: you are allowed one phone call a week. Make it count. Do you understand these rules?" Luke asked gently, placing a hand under Holly's chin and lifting it so that she was looking up more.

Holly nodded. "Yes, but I have a question. What is an ownership tag?" Holly watched as Luke's face grimaced. He stood up, walked out of the room and came back moments later with the strangest contraption yet. It was in essence a chastity belt with two chains attached to the front loops with metal pegs attached, and rather than a metal plated back it has a single metal chain threading through the crotch and up to what looked like a bright blue collar. Holly swallowed hard. "Ah. Right I see. And I have to wear that whenever I leave this room?"

Luke nodded. "I'm sorry Holly but yes, unless you or I have been given written permission for some reason. And Holly. The reason I came in was its lunchtime," he said gently. Holly could see the pain in his eyes as he said that and believed he genuinely cared about her. Holly nodded.

"Alright, lets get this over with," she said. She grabbed hold of his arms to help pull herself up before stepping into the chastity belt which Luke tightened around her waist. Luke carefully picked up the two pegs and gently pulled them upwards towards her breasts.

"This is going to hurt," he said. Holly nodded and his clamped a peg on to each of her nipples. Holly let out a slight whimper but kept her mouth closed. with the clamps on her nipples the chastity belt was pulling upwards and the chains were taut causing her pain whenever she moved. Luke then grabbed the chain with the collar and slowly raised it towards her neck, the chain slipping between the lips of her vagina and ass cheeks. She bit back the pain as the chain rubbed her sensitive areas. Luke looked at her. "I'm sorry I need to pull it tighter to get it round your neck," he apologised. Holly didn't say anything but felt the tug and the pressure increase before the soft leather was wrapped around her neck, tight but not enough to stop her swallowing and breathing. She could feel the chain at her back was tight and knew that trying to bend down would hurt. "Ok, all set. Let's go meet the rest," he said gently taking her hand in his. Holly smiled weakly and prepared herself to be humiliated.

AN: Thank you to everyone who has commented and supported this. It means a lot so thank you.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 04-20-2017, 11:38 PM   #8
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 8

Chapter eight

Luke grabbed hold of Holly's hand and squeezed it reassuringly. Holly smiled weakly. She walked slightly behind Luke as they headed to her room door and out into the corridor. The guards were gone from her room, a relief that she couldn't help but feel.

The other doors in the corridor were wide open and Holly couldn't help but glance into the rooms as they passed. It revealed similar rooms to Holly's. Painted walls and painted 3D furniture with just the bed and bed covers physically there. Some of the beds were against the wall like hers, some were in the middle of the room. A couple of the rooms seemed to have objects left abandoned on the bed or floor - things like paddles and whips and other objects Holly tried to block out. She shuddered slightly and focused her gaze on the corridor, not wanting to see anymore.

She could feel the cold steel flooring beneath her feet, the bumps and grooves causing her some light pain. As she suspected the walls were steel as well and the roof reinforced. She shivered as cold air whipped down the corridor, bounding off the steel walls. She wished for normal walls, at least they took some of the chill out of a building. Luke tugged her hand towards the right as they approached a crossroads and Holly followed him towards two massive steel doors. They were closed at the moment.

Luke stopped outside and Holly came to a halt next to him. "Ok Holly. Listen. You are the new girl here. So there will be... a welcome feast for you," Luke explained turning to look at her as he grabbed both of his hands. "For the next hour, you are going to be paraded around, grabbed, molested, and I can't do anything to stop it. Its a tradition. There are a few rules you need to know. Do not eat anything, do not drink anything, and don't complain to anyone. If something happens that you don't want to happen, bite down. If you don't you'll only make it worse for yourself," he told Holly. He glanced into her eyes and could see he had scared her. "I'm sure you'll be fine. But I have to go in and you need to wait here. You'll know when to come in," he added. Holly swallowed hard and nodded. She watched Luke walk through a side entrance and turned back to face the doors. She took a few deep steadying breaths.

'You can do this Holly. One hour that's it,' she told herself reassuringly. She pulled herself upright, the chains tugging on her nipples and rubbing her vagina and arse. The steel doors swung open and Holly stared, stunned by the room ahead of her.

"You may approach," a booming voice from the far side of the room said. Holly swallowed down the fear that had suddenly mounted again and stepped beyond the doorframe

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 04-22-2017, 12:13 AM   #9
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 9

Chapter nine

A/N: Do not expect posts to be this regular. Its just I have a lot of motivation at the moment to write this but with exams coming up this will return to once a week soon.

The moment Holly had both feet past the doorframe, the doors slammed shut. She could hear the locking of the door as she moved slowly down the room. She was trapped. There was no getting out until that door was unlocked.

The room was a vast expanse of a room, with domed high ceilings, pillars and arches every 50m. The windows were high and arched, starting above her shoulders and reaching almost to the ceiling. The room was very bright and airy though despite having a feel of a creepy 16th century mansion. Sunlight shone through the windows illuminating the room and the lighting on the ceiling helped to show the room into feature. There were many round dark-wood circular tables in the rooms. The chairs were made of the same dark-wood and were high backed. Holly couldn't help but be reminded of the Arthurian Legend - The knights of the Round Table. Having thought that, Holly had to bite back a snigger.

Looking around the room she saw that there were many males and females all fully dressed and sat at the tables and next to them, sat on a similar chair where their 'slaves' as Holly was starting to think of them. They were all wearing similar 'ownership tags' although the male slaves had a slightly different design and there were different coloured collars. Holly also noted that at some tables there would be an even mix of Masters and slaves - 6 and 6, but on others there would be 3 masters and 9 slaves or even 1 master and 10 slaves. Holly thought about what Luke had said to her. She was his only one. Clearly others felt the need to enslave multiple people. Holly felt sick to her stomach at that.

She moved her focus to where she was headed, down the middle of the room between the tables. At the far end, there was a long Hogwarts style table, laid out with posh china and glasses. At the top table she could see three broad, burly men, two petite females and one man sat in the centre who was eyeing her body as she walked towards him. All of them were dressed in very fine clothes, not one person at the table was a slave. Hovering by the edge of the top table Holly could see Luke. She let out a small sigh of relief, at least he was here. He might not be able to help but he was there.

After what felt like an eternity of having her body ogled as she walked down the room she finally got to the end and stopped, about four feet away from the table. She bowed her head, scared to meet any of the people at that top tables eyes.

"Well, well, well. Master Luke picked well. She even knows how to properly respect her elders by bowing her head. Good choice Luke," the booming voice said loud enough for everyone to hear. Being up close, Holly couldn't help but wince at the loud and powerful voice echoing around.

"Thank you Sir," Luke said quietly. There was a scrapping noise from in front of her, but scared to get into trouble Holly didn't look up. There was the sound of footsteps, which echoed around the hall. 'Was I really that loud?' Holly thought to herself before remembering she didn't have shoes on so probably not.

As the footsteps moved Holly could feel a shadow getting closer and closer and she shivered slightly. The footsteps stopped directly in front of her and from where she was looking down she could see a pair of shiny polished leather boots. "Kiss my feet, show the proper respect girl," the booming voice commanded. Holly sunk to her knees and bent her body forwards, the chain of her chastity belt being pulled as her back curved and pulled it further up into her crotch. Holly bit back her pain but was relieved to find that it loosened the tension in her nipples. She kissed both boots and waited for further orders. She didn't get them.

Instead a hand grabbed the chain up her back and pulled her upwards until she wasn't touching the ground. The way she was being held pulled the belt downward, tightening the grip of the nipple clamps on her nipples. She was held there dangling until she could no longer handle the pain and let out a whimper to which she was put on the ground. "You've got a very low pain threshold, I hope for your sake you do everything asked of you," the voice whispered in her ear. She was then spun around to face everyone, her face red with embarrassment, her pussy lips spread wide because of the chain that she hadn't been able to adjust, her nipples standing on end and red. "Today we welcome a new slave to our home. For the next hour, she is yours. Do as you please. Give her a proper welcome," the voice announced properly. At this she was pushed forward, and Holly stumbled to the ground. Within seconds, she was being dragged to one of the round tables and picked bodily up and onto it.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 04-23-2017, 03:06 AM   #10
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"Kneel," said one of the female masters she had just been picked up by said. Holly sunk to her knees on top of the table. "let's see how she deals with heat," she added laughing with her friends. One of the other girls picked up a candelabra from the table and carefully placed it directly between Holly's legs, under her chastity belt. Luckily for Holly the candle was quite small and the flame didn't quite reach the belt, but the heat from the flame still rose upwards and started heating the metal plate at the front and the metal chain that passed through her pussy and ass lips. Holly could feel herself getting warmer and warmer where the flame tried to lick at her skin and the metal, her pussy was getting roasted but slowly. Holly bit her lip, she was scared. She hadn't been prepared for anything like this.

She heard a hiss as the candle went out. "Oh my god, she got wet from being heated. She's such a slut," the girl said. Holly glanced down and realised that the candle had gone out because her pussy was leaking juices and it had sent the flame out.

A big burly guy came over. "Our turn, you've had your fun," he said. The girls parted and the guy stood on the chair in front of Holly and reached out to grab her. He carried her to his table, where there were four male masters. Holly was unceremoniously dumped on the table and the guys had a whispered conversation while their slaves just watched. "Great idea. Alright slut, lay down on the table, face up, and pull your knees up to your chest." Holly, scared of revealing herself so much reluctantly laid down and grabbed her knees before pulling them up to her chest. She knew this left her holes free and available for use by the guys. She felt someone move the chain away from her holes, not helping the tight situation she was already in from pulling her legs up. She then felt something press into her vagina. She wasn't sure what it was but it didn't feel very hard and it certainly didn't feel like skin. "Go on then eat it," the guy from earlier said. Holly didn't move, too embarrassed to try and see. She felt rather than saw another person join her on the table and she felt a gently pull on her vagina. "Eat that food slave," he added. Holly swallowed in disgust. It was food, placed into her vagina to force one of the other slaves to eat it. "All of it, even the stuff that's inside her pussy," she felt a tongue touch her hole and she jumped a little at the flicking tongue as it worked its way around her vagina, pulling the food out of it. She felt relief when she felt the food leave her. That didn't last long.

From her position laying down she could see a very tall, skinny lad walking towards her, armed with a candlestick. "our turn," he said as he stopped by the side of the table closest to her head. "Get up girl. Follow me," he demanded not even looking at her. Holly felt some relief at being allowed to move on her own accord, there was more dignity in that at least than being carried. She stopped at the table he walked towards and realised it was the guy who had 10 female slaves. "Lay flat on the table, arms by your side, legs spread wise," he demanded, still not looking at her. Holly looked at the girls who surrounded the table, who discreetly nodded a warning. Holly nodded and carefully climbed up and lay down. The guy approached her and wrapped a blindfold around her eyes. She started to hyperventilate. If she needed blindfolding this wasn't a good sign. She felt drips drop onto her that burned for a second or so and then stopped. She realised it was wax and it was being pooled around her breasts. There was silence and then 'thwack'. A stinging feeling occurred across her breasts as he spanked the wax off her tender breasts. Holly was quietly crying by this point it was all to much. Eventually he must have got the wax of because seconds later she was being picked up and carried again, still blindfolded.

She was dumped on a table, face down, her ankles were yanked upwards towards her bottom, her arms pulled tightly behind her back and all four tied tightly together. She felt fingers against her lips, prising her mouth open before a large round object was shoved into her mouth to gag her. She felt like a roasted hog, bound and gagged like that. Unknown to Holly, that was exactly what she was. She felt warm food being pressed around her body on the table, some felt leafy, some felt smooth and pointed. Then she felt a brush against her skin, covering her in some slippery liquid. This was soon followed by all manners of condiment, some of which were squeezed into her arse. "Look at the little piggy, there doesn't seem to be a lot of meat on you though," a voice teased and tormented her.

"I've got a better idea, let's turn her into a plate," a new voice said. She was hoisted up by the bindings of her ankles and wrists and carried across the entire room, her chest dangling down. The chains tightening and pulling and being generally sore against her. She was slammed face down to a new table, her bindings removed and then flipped over. Whatever was in her mouth was removed and her blindfold was removed. She was staring up at a dark haired boy with tattoos across his body and piercing eyes. She didn't see him for long as her body become covered with meat and vegetables and sauces. She clenched her lips together, determined not to eat anything or let any food pass her mouth. She then felt lips touching her skin as they ate the food off her and licked her body clean. "maybe she'd like some food," the guy added when he had eaten his fill and cleaned her face so she could see. He grabbed her head and pulled her upwards before slamming her face into a tureen of soup. Holly spluttered but kept her lips clamped together. She was struggling for breath though.

"That's enough," a booming voice echoed and her face was pulled upwards. "You've had your hour. Leave. Lunch is over," it continued. Holly was left on the table covered in condiments and food and soup. She was soon alone in the room except Luke and the head table, unable to move. "Luke, go and get your slave and bring her here. I think she might be in shock," the voice continued. Holly heard footsteps and then a gentle hand was guiding her off the table. She let herself be pulled along, she could barely see where she was going anyway. They stopped at the table. "You did well girl. It will be easier from now on. Welcome to your new home." Holly nodded in acknowledgment and then miserably trailed after Luke and back to her room.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 04-24-2017, 01:22 AM   #11
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 11

Chapter eleven

Luke led Holly back to her room and then telling her to just stay where she was stood in the middle of the room, darted back out, closing the door behind him. Holly shivered and stared at the painted windows. How she wished they were real and she could just escape. She heard the door open and close again and heard Luke's footsteps approach her.

"Oh shit, I should have taken you out of your ownership tag before leaving. Sorry Holly," he said. He reached out and carefully removed the nipple clamps. He saw her nipples were red and bruised. "Do they hurt?" he asked gently. Holly nodded ever so slightly. Luke sighed and unclipped her collar, carefully tugging it out of her crack. He unclipped the waistband and guided it off Holly's legs. He dumped it into one of the buckets of soapy water he'd brought back with him. He then took a soft sponge and dipped it into the clean soapy water, squeezed it a bit and held it in front of Holly. "Holly, I'm going to try and clean some of this off your skin. Ok?" Holly nodded again and let him run the soapy sponge over her body, cleansing her body of the soup and sauces and food and wax and saliva that littered her body. It was kind of relaxing for her as she began to feel a bit more human. Luke spent a bit longer scrubbing a little bit harder at her thighs which were more caked than the rest of her. "Ok, done. Do you want to use some of the water to rinse your hair?" he asked. Holly nodded and crouched down on the floor next to the buckets of water and grabbed all of her hair over one shoulder and dunked it into the water before getting onto higher knees and dunking her scalp in, trying to rinse the sauces out of her hair. She stood up and Luke wrapped a towel around her body and with another dried her hair. "Better?" he asked. Holly nodded again. He poured some cream into his hands. "This is soothing cream. I'm going to place some on your breasts. Then if you need it, you can place some on your... downstairs," he said. He gently massaged her breasts with the cream and Holly couldn't help but sigh with relief.

"I know you warned me," she said suddenly and softly, "but I never expected it to be that bad. Is that going to happen every lunchtime?" Luke shook his head.

"No. It's just a tradition to welcome new 'initiates', warn them off disobeying their master because if you get into too much trouble you can be slave swapped for a while. Face a different, more punishing master," Luke explained. "But you'll be fine Holly. If you dealt with that well, you'll be fine with me." He stopped massaging her breasts and handed her the cream. "Do you need some?" he asked. Holly shook her head.

"I have a question," Holly suddenly said. Luke indicated she should continue. "Shower? Bathroom? Essentially is there a reason you used a bucket?"

Luke chuckled softly. "Such a simple question. There are showers and bathrooms. Every 'inmate' gets a shower at 9PM at night. You'll shower all inmates together in the shower room, doesn't matter gender or otherwise, you will do it or be punished. Also advice be quick in there, the longer you take to get in, the less chance of hot water you get. You must be wearing your ownership tag to the shower room but once inside you can remove it if you want. Bathroom in down the corridor for you, you share it with a few other girls down this corridor. If you need it and I'm not already here, you'll need to get the security staff to radio me. I'll come and give you your tag and escort you. But the reason I used a bucket, I didn't think you'd want to wait until 9PM to get cleaned up. And I can't take you to shower until then," Luke finished explaining.

Holly nodded. "Ok. That makes sense," she said. Luke smiled.

"Get a bit of a rest. I understand its been a bit of a confusing day. I'll come get you for tea," he said. He picked up the buckets and walked to the door. "Oh and Holly," he added. She turned to face him. "You did me proud earlier," he said. Holly smiled weakly as he left the room. She walked over to the bed and lay down on it. Her life was changing and she wasn't sure how she felt about it.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 04-30-2017, 01:23 AM   #12
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 12

Chapter twelve

Luke walked into Holly's room to get her for dinner. He smiled at the naked form curled up on the bed, her chest rising rhythmically as she slept. She really was beautiful to him. He sat on the floor and pulled his legs in to his chest and just watched her for a bit. He felt so guilty for dragging her into this life. It wasn't something he would wish on anyone and he regretted getting her involved. She was too innocent and young to be corrupted.

He sighed unhappily, knowing there wasn't a lot he could do, and rose slowly to his feet. He could at least get her to dinner on time so they both weren't punished for starters. He walked over to the sleeping girl and gently placed a hand on her shoulder. "Holly," he said quietly. "Holly you need to wake up," he said gently shaking her. There was groaning from the girl but then she stretched out, curving her back. She rolled over and blinked blearily.

"is it time?" she mumbled half incoherently. Luke nodded and helped her to stand up. Holly held onto his shoulders as she stepped back into the ownership tag and Luke attached it to her. She was so groggy that she didn't even acknowledge the pinch from the clamps or the tightening of the chain between her legs. Luke grasped her hand and led her from the room, concerned she wouldn't actually stand up right without help. As they walked Holly became slightly more awake and with it. As they approached the double doors again, Holly became a little resistant.

"Holly, its fine. I'm with you every step off the way. You won't be separated from me this time," Luke reassured her, leading her through a side entrance and into the massive dining room from earlier. Luke led her to a table with two girls on it. One was a red-haired quite slim master, the other a brunette with curves that was the slave.

"Hey Luke. Come site down, bring Holly," the red head said. Luke sat down in the chair next to her and Holly sat in the seat next to him.

Luke smiled. "Hey Cara. How are you doing? How's Lucy?" he added. Cara smiled back.

"I'm great, Lucy here was impressed by a certain someone earlier today," Cara said indicating Holly with her head. "By the way, hello Holly."

Holly looked at Luke for some sort of indication she could talk. Luke nodded slightly and Holly thought about the rules Luke had given her a few hours earlier. "Hello Ma'am," she said politely, lowering her eyes to the table.

Cara chuckled. "She's good Luke. You can call me by my name Holly. I'm not going to tell on you and Luke. Luke's my best friend, without him, well lets just say... I've been through a tough time but he's been great."

Holly glanced around the room very self-consciously. "I'd rather not Ma'am. It's no offence to you, just I don't trust the rest of this room," Holly explained.

"Good point," Cara added. She turned to Lucy and placed some food on her plate for her. "You can eat Lucy," she said. Lucy smiled at Cara and Holly felt the love Cara and Lucy had for each other swell inside of her. Maybe, it wasn't all bad.

Luke ruffled Holly's hair, who glared at him out the corner of her eye. He chuckled and placed some food for her onto a plate. There was chicken, vegetables, and potato. "Eat what you want Holly. If you don't want something I've given you just leave it," he said. Holly relaxed a little. Being a vegetarian meant she wasn't too keen on having to break that just because Luke had given her meat. She tucked in while Luke and Cara discussed something that Holly didn't understand. As she ate Holly looked around and saw scenes that shocked her.

Some of her fellow 'slaves' were being forced to beg for food and do humiliating tasks just to earn a bite of food. In fact, she and Lucy were in the minority that were being treated with respect. It surprised her. Luke noticed her confusion. "Some of us see our slaves as nothing more than play things. There are a few of us that actually respect you and what you do," Luke told her. "Cara is one and there is also Jack and Conor who are respectful." Holly nodded. "You'll notice Cara didn't partake in the scenes from earlier, and neither did Jack and Conor," he said pointing out the two lads on the table next to them who were laughing and joking but also had there arms draped friendly around their slaves. Holly nodded.

She finished eating and waited for Luke to leave. He noticed that Holly had left the meat. "Veggie?" he asked. Holly nodded. "Alright, I'll remember that," he said. He stood up at the same time Cara did. "Let's go back. See it wasn't as bad as you thought," he added. Holly chuckled slightly. It really wasn't.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 05-07-2017, 10:00 AM   #13
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 13

Chapter thirteen

"Favourite film?" Luke asked. Holly pulled a face.

"Tough, my all time favourite is probably 'Me before you'. But it varies regularly," Holly replied. "Yours?"

"Classic Harry Potter," Luke said. "Why did you pull that face?"

Holly chuckled. "See one of my favourite films is High School Musical. 2. Not 1 or 3, 2. But the only reason that's one of my favourites is because I got to perform in a stage version a few years ago. Actually, I've done it twice. Once as Sharpay and once as Martha. But its just so embarrassing to admit that."

Luke laughed. "But cute. Who played your co-star, isn't it Zeke that Sharpay is in love with?"

Holly rolled her eyes. "Weirdly enough, both shows it was the same guy, and after being rejected by Sharpay, Zeke ends up spending a lot of time with Martha instead. He was called Chris. Excellent actor. Great friend of mine," Holly admitted. "Alright, what's your favourite musical?"

It was Luke's turn to look embarrassed now. "I'm a sucker for a good production of Grease. Or Chitty Chitty Bang Bang," he added as an after thought.

"Good choices," Holly said, a smile creeping over her face as she lay next to him on her bed, under the duvets for warmth. "For the record mine is Wicked!"

Luke laughed and glanced at his watch. Since dinner they had been finding out all sorts about each other. He had learnt that Holly's favourite colour was purple, but deep purple not lilac, and that she was an avid performer on stage. He'd told her secrets he'd never told anyone else before. But most importantly he'd learnt that her smile, that shy, awkward smile she had was the brightest thing in the world.

"Come on, let's get you in your ownership tag, it's almost time to go shower," he said gently. He sat up and Holly followed his lead, her eyes rolling as she stood up. He grabbed the tag that he had hooked on the bedframe and helped her into it. Holly winced and he felt guilty.

She saw the concern in his eyes. "I'll get used to it," she said. "Now, shower please. I'm still sticky from earlier," she added. He nodded and led her to the door where he waited until his watch hit 9PM. He then opened the door and led her down the corridor. They were one of the first to leave from their corridor as all the other doors were closed as they walked past and down the twisting maze of corridors. As they got closer to the shower room, there were a few more doors open. He stopped suddenly outside a door where a group of other masters were also stood. "Peg 132 is yours if you want it," he added, indicating Holly should go into the shower room. She nodded and did so. She glanced round quickly and could see steam rising from behind a wall that separated the pegs and showers. She couldn't see who was in the showers but she did notice some ownership tags hanging up. She found her peg and debated removing her tag. She decided she would as she could get cleaner and remove the stickiness she was feeling. She quickly unclamped her breasts and removed the collar stepping out and hanging up her tag. She then quickly darted around the wall and stepped into the steam. She stepped under one of the shower heads and quickly began rinsing her hair and body before adding shampoo and conditioner to fully clean her hair, and body wash to clean her body. She stepped away from the shower and back round the wall where she picked up a towel from her numbered cubbyhole. She wrapped herself in it, relishing the fact she'd got a completely warm shower and headed back to her peg. She dried her face and glanced at her peg, reaching out to grab her tag. Holly froze.

It wasn't there.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 05-14-2017, 01:20 PM   #14
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 14

Chapter fourteen

Holly stared at the blank spot on the peg. She'd definitely hung it up, she'd definitely put it on her peg, and now... well she was definitely standing in front of her peg but the tag was gone. Completely gone. Holly dropped the towel where she stood and began searching, panic threatening to take over her body.

She searched under the benches, in the towel rack, in the cubby holes, in the lockers, even in the showers but there was no sign of her metal ownership tag. Holly growled in frustration. It wasn't hard to see, it was bright shiny silver metal with a purple collar. It was uncomfortable to the touch. She hadn't trodden on it or just misplaced it.

Holly glanced around, by now the showers were teaming with slaves, all without their ownership tags on, but all had theirs hanging up. How was Holly supposed to find hers if she had placed it on someone else's? She surreptitiously glanced around and began slowly walking up and down the aisles of benches, her eyes skimming over the pegs to see if there was two hung up on any. To see if she could see a purple collar.

Actually, there were several purple collars so that wasn't helping, but as she looked she felt a knot dig at her stomach. A feeling of unease. Was it possible someone had taken hers... but not by accident? Could a slave have a grudge against her and decided they wanted to see her punished so stole it? Or did a master have a grudge against her and told their slave to steal her tag?

Holly knew if she couldn't find it she'd be facing a severe punishment. And Luke. Holly groaned internally. Luke would be so disappointed in her. Losing her ownership tag on her first day, when everything had been going so well. Holly took a deep breath. She had to find it. She sat on the bench in front of her peg and waited. Once everyone was out, she would have a clear view and be able to look without anyone judging. It would also hopefully throw up the only tag left, which would obviously be hers.

Holly noticed a lot of the slaves staring at her confused as she just sat staring blankly at the wall in front of her waiting for them all to leave. She ignored them all. She just wanted them gone.

After what felt like a year, the changing rooms were empty. The showers were empty. She was the only one left. One glance and she knew immediately it wasn't hanging up. All the pegs were empty. She began scouring under the benches, back in the showers, everywhere she could think of but it wasn't there.

"Ahem," a voice coughed behind her. Holly froze. She bit her lip in dismay and slowly stood up. She could feel the anger or disappointment radiating off whoever it was. She turned to face the person behind her. She was surprised to find a slave. "Hi. I'm Rebekah, but everyone calls me Becka. I thought... I thought I should tell you... Amanda... She ... she..." Becka couldn't finish the sentence.

"She stole my tag?" Holly said. Becka nodded.

"I told my owner Jack. He sent me down here to tell Luke and you. He's gone to tell the Master but... she'll get away with it. She always does. I'm sorry," Becka said quietly before scurrying away. Holly watched her go.

She was scared. She walked to the door and walked out into the corridor to see the distress in Luke's eyes. "Hol. I'm sorry but I can't stop whatever happens next. I should have seen her leave with it. I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have taken it off, but why me?" Holly asked. Luke shrugged. He clearly didn't know any better.

"Look if we are lucky, we might make it back without being seen," Luke said. Holly could tell he was just saying that to reassure her, he didn't believe it. Holly held her head high and walked down the corridor. Whatever happened, she was going to face it head on.

She'd just turned down the last corridor to her room. Maybe she would make it back safely. She passed an open door and suddenly "No TAG!! NO TAG!" was being shouted down the corridor. Holly turned to stare at the girl in the room and her owner. There, swinging from the guys finger, was a purple collared tag. Holly was fuming. She went to storm in but Luke grabbed her.

"No Holly. You'll just make it worse," he said trying to drag her away and down the corridor into her own room before the security team arrived. Holly kicked and flailed as he dragged her. She could hear footsteps approaching from the end of the corridor and slumped, letting Luke bodily pick her up and bundle her into her room. He slammed the door behind them. "Holly, calm down. I will get it back. But right now, you have to hope that no-one saw you," Luke said. Holly turned away from him and stormed over to the window, except it wasn't a window, it was painted.

There was a knock at the door. Luke stared at the naked back of Holly for a moment before turning to the door and opening it. "Hello," he said calmly. "Can we help you?"

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 05-18-2017, 11:35 PM   #15
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Rainbow Chapter 15

Chapter fifteen

Holly stood in front of the 'window' taking a few deep breaths to calm down. If she was going to be quizzed then she wanted to be pretty much together. She heard Luke open the door.

"Hello, can we help you?" he asked his voice scarily calm.

"Don't play games with us Luke," the voice replied. "We heard the shouting. Someone down this corridor wasn't wearing their ownership tag on return from the showers. Based on the fact that she is new and the rest know the rules we assume its..." the voice trailed off as they indicated towards Holly.

"Holly?" Luke said his voice laced with confusion. "Just because she is new doesn't mean she doesn't know the rules," he added.

"Fine, Holly rule 4 state it," the male voice said.

Holly swallowed hard but stayed facing the wall. "Any instruction received by any master must be obeyed, unless your master issues a conflicting or overriding instruction," Holly relayed her voice surprisingly steady.

"Rule two?" the male voice asked.

"Whenever leaving the allocated bedroom all slaves must be wearing their ownership tag regardless of if they are with their master or not, unless express permission is given for the slave to leave without their ownership tag," Holly explained calmly.

"Very good. Now have you broken any of those rules within the last few hours?" the male voice asked.

Holly turned to face the voices and walked to join Luke by the door. She refused to look at him as she spoke, in fact she refused to look at anyone keeping her eyes trained to the ground. "Due to unforeseen circumstances, yes," Holly said truthfully. She felt the energy leave Luke's shoulders. She couldn't work out if he was disappointed with her decision or relieved. But deep down Holly knew she'd made the right decision. Lying was just going to get her into more trouble, and maybe even Luke into trouble.

She felt a finger under her chin and her head was yanked up so that she was facing into the eyes of one of the men from the head table at lunch. "Well then, I think that safely answers that question. Follow me," he said turning away.

Holly cleared her voice. "urm... I still don't have an ownership tag. Amanda still has it. I can't leave without it Sir," she said mustering as much politeness as she could.

Luke wrapped an arm around her shoulder as the other man span back round to look at her. "That didn't bother you earlier," he said. Holly shrugged slightly. He sighed. "However I suppose you are correct. So as Deputy of the programme I give express permission that further punishment will not befall you for leaving your room without an ownership tag."

Holly smiled slightly and stepped out. She followed the man down the corridors and back past Amanda's room. She scowled at the now closed doorway as she walked past. She felt Luke grab her hand and she squeezed it, trying to reassure him that this was the best decision she could have made. She was still to scared to look at him and see his expression over her decision.

They walked down a staircase towards a lower level. That was when Holly began to panic slightly that she'd made the wrong decision. She was claustrophobic so any small room or underground room freaked her out. At the bottom of the stairs they stepped into a large open room. Holly relaxed a little, it wasn't small and if she didn't think too hard she could imagine just being on the bottom floor of a house. She glanced around the room at the objects within it.

She recognised the table and waxing machine from that morning stood in a far corner. The room was full of metal contraptions which all looked a little scary. Luke led her to the middle of the room. "Lay down," he whispered in her ear. She glanced at him in surprise but saw the grim expression on his face and quickly did as asked.

"Ah good, you are all ready. Luke go get the bars for me please," the man said. Holly watched as Luke left her line of view and her breath hitched slightly. "Panicking Holly?" the voice asked. "You should be. This is a serious infraction of the rules, although it is your first. However I'm afraid that doesn't mean we will be taking this lightly. You broke the most important rule on day 1. Not a good start," he added. As he said this he walked towards Holly and appeared leering over the top of her. "Put lightly, maybe this will stop all other rule breaking."

"I got them," Luke said his voice practically music to Holly's ears.

"Excellent. Holly spread your legs as far as you can get them," the voice said. Holly did so, despite being able to do the splits, when laying flat Holly's legs only spread so far. "Luke you know what to do," the voice added.

Luke stood over the top of Holly and mouthed sorry as he sat on her stomach, put his elbows against Holly's inner thighs and pushed outward, forcing her legs apart even more. Holly let out a gasp of surprise and had to screw her eyes shut with the pain. She felt a hand around her ankle and it was lifted slightly off the floor and placed into a metal cuff on a bar. The same happened to her other ankle and then Luke got off her. Despite no longer having her legs forced open, Holly couldn't get rid of the pain in her legs by closing them. She tried to move her ankles towards each other but just met the metals resistance. She raised her head slightly and saw a long metal bar with ankle cuffs attached and her ankles attached. The cuffs were so far apart that there was no way she was closing her legs. She let her head drop to the ground.

Luke was now kneeling above her head. He smiled weakly and grabbed her wrists and pulled them up above her head, so they were next to him. He then placed his hands against her inner upper arm to stop her from moving her arms. A few moments later and she felt another metal cuff being attached to her wrist and then the other. Luke let go of her arms but the she felt a burning in her arms as her wrist cuffs were moved further apart causing her arms to stretch and tighten. "Perfect," said the male's voice that she was beginning to associate with torture. "The chain, come on Luke quicker than that," he said. There was a rattling as a chain was dragged along the floor and the sound of metal groaning and creaking as they set about completing their work. "Excellent, now the crank," the man added.

Holly lay on the floor, unsure what that meant as both men left her field of vision. She then heard a grinding clinking noise from the far side of the room, and then very slowly she felt the chain now attached to the metal bar her hands were attached to tighten and then be pulled upwards. As it tightened and pulled, Holly's arms got pulled upwards. The burning in her arms got worse and she was concerned her shoulders were going to dislocate until eventually her whole body started to rise upwards to a standing position. Once Holly was standing, she thought she was safe but the grinding noise continued, pulling her arms higher, her body to tighten and pain to rocket down her. She had to stand on tip toes just to be able to keep the pain out of her arms, but with such a wide spread of her legs and ankles, that caused increasing pain in her legs. Eventually it ground to a stop.

Holly's body was racked with pain. If she let her feet drop to the ground, her wrists and arms began to pull and strain and hurt, but if she released the tension in her arms, her legs and feet burned in pain. Luke and the other man appeared in front of her. "Now enjoy the night Holly," the man said. "We'll come check on you later, but just so you're away. This is only stage one of your punishment." He walked towards the stairs. "Night." Luke followed dejectedly and as they left the room, they switched the light off, plunging her into darkness.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me

Advertisements
Kink Talk