Old 03-22-2017, 02:37 PM   #1
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default 31/m Ask KJ Anything!

OK granted being an older male I may not get a lot of traffic on this. However, I've always enjoyed AMA's and since I've bee more active on the chat as of late people may want to know more about me. Warning, I don't post short answers. So as long as a question isn't too personal (debit card number, address etc.) or singles anyone out in a negative way, I'll probably answer as I'm a pretty open book. Thanks in advance for any of those willing to ask me something.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 06:49 PM   #2
Doux et vivant
getDare Sweetheart

Allo.
I have many questions.

1. How do you spell colour and why do you not spell it correctly ?
2. What is your favourite food?
3. Are you very switchy?
4. What colour socks do you like?
5. How many hamsters could you fit in a 4 pound ball?

Want to join me in a BDSM related chat with amazing people? You can send a note and ask me about it.
Doux et vivant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 07:00 PM   #3
imakward

1.What is your favourite dare and did you complete it ?

2.What is your favourite Colour ^^,book,movie,and tv series and favourite song you would listen every day ?

3.What is your favourite Quotes?

4.What is your deepest Fantasy? and describe it if you wish?

5.When did you First Found out about your Kinks ? and what are they ?

6.What do you dream for, What Makes you go forward in life ?

7.What is the most memorable experience you had ?

8. What do you think are the best values for a person you want to be with ?

9.What is your biggest Fear ?

10.Decribe your perfect Partner?

11.Do You believe in Love from first sight ?

12. What is something you will do only with a person you truly love ?

13.What are your best personality traits a person should have ?

14.How do you think a D/S Relationship should work ?

15.Who Knows about your Kinks ?

16. Describe yourself in just 3 words ?

i hope you find the questions interesting and fun sry for the bad english ^^

Likes: Decent Human beings,deep conversations,naughty stuff

Dislikes:People with no sense of humor,

Limits: The sky,but still not sure about that ^^

if you want to ask me stuff.https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=350970

Happy Me Belongs to me ,
Marissa353 is my cute slut

Last edited by imakward; 03-22-2017 at 07:04 PM.
imakward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 07:54 AM   #4
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Questions asked by Doux et Vivant:

1. How do you spell colour and why do you not spell it correctly ?
Well that's a great way to start a list by giving me a question I can't answer. The reason I can't answer this question is because I have NO idea what that fifth word is. I mean there's a little red squiggle underneath it which represents a misspelled word so it can't be in the English language and there's not enough context to know what it means. And how can I not spell it correctly if I don't know what "it" is? I'm sorry I can't answer this question but whatever...on to the next one.

2. What is your favourite food?
OK it was funny the first time but this is a little disheartening that there is another word with a red line underneath it and there's not enough context to figure it out. This time it's the fourth word. Guess I'm going to have to keep going onward.

3. Are you very switchy?
Ok there's another misspelled word in this sentence but there's enough context to find out what it means. Am I very switchy? I would say sort of. While I can fulfill the roles of a Dominant and a submissive equally well, I usually only assume one role when with a person and don't differentiate from it. I find it a little difficult to assume both roles with one person switching back and forth. As I tend to bond with someone I come to view them in a certain light and switching that light is just a little off-putting to me, except in small doses. In my first relationship as a Dom, I let my sub control me for one day and that was very enjoyable. It's the same today as a Dom, in my relationship I tend to crave submission at the same time from someone else. My last sub knows this as while I was dominating her, I also was looking for a Dominant. She knew about this and we talked about it before I started my search and she was ok with it. As a sub, I don't really crave to Dominate someone unless I am feeling neglected. So I am more submissive than Dominant. Also usually when I get out of one relationship of one role, I tend to go for the opposite role of my next relationship. Provided that the relationship breaks apart which seeing that I'm a "free agent" right now, all of them have.

4. What colour socks do you like?
OK, this is getting old Doux. Stop giving me questions that have words that I have no idea what they mean! Look you're a great person but why are you giving me question on an AMA that I can't answer? That's just cruel.

5. How many hamsters could you fit in a 4 pound ball?
There's a fine line between the words could and would. But how many hamsters COULD I fit in a four pound ball, well provided that the ball is hollow so that you could actually put a hamster in it with a door so that the hamster can roll all over the house and look super cute, one. Why one? While technically the volume can hold more than one hamster, I am very compassionate towards animals and I just think two or more hamsters with different directives of where they want to go and no room to stand themselves would make them upset. So my compassion for animals and my heart would only allow me to put one in that situation, unless it can't push it by itself, then I'd be willing to add more but of the same genders. Like other rodents, I'm assuming hamster reproduce very quickly and I'm not sure if I could handle that many hamster, let alone some actually escaping and accidentally hurting, or even worse, killing them in some way.

Click here!

Old 03-23-2017, 04:00 PM   #5
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

While I will answer Doux's questions legitimately at some time later I am taking this opportunity to answer a few questions that I can answer fairly quickly asked by imakward.

2.What is your favorite color, book, movie, and tv series and favorite song you would listen to every day?
My favorite color is cerulean, a very robust shade of blue. My favorite book is The Taking, I think it's called. It's by Dean Koontz I know that much. My favorite movie is Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl." My favorite tv series is Whose Line is it Anyways? the second reincarnation where it was in the U.S. and hosted by Drew Carey. My favorite song is September by Earth, Wind and Fire."

8. What do you think are the best values for a person you want to be with ?
Honesty, faithfulness, loyalty, a sense of humor, compassion, love, kindness, general morality, trustworthiness, kinky, creative intelligence. There may be more but those are the ones that come to mind right now.

No I don't believe in love at first sight. Now while it is possible that the first time you see someone you may end up knowing them and eventually falling in love with them. But love is more than just outer beauty as you have to love who the person themselves is and you can't really gauge that at first sight. Lust at first sight, but love at first sight in my opinion does not exist.

13.What are your best personality traits a person should have ?
I think that's the same as question #8, see above.

15.Who Knows about your Kinks ?
The people who really know about my kinks include a small sampling on this site. We're talking about a list of five people but I won't mention names. While you could say anyone who looks at my likes/limits would know but that's not true. The people who really know my kinks are the ones who take the time to get inside my head and find out what makes me tick, what makes me twitch, and what is a sure-fire way to get me "excited."

16. Describe yourself in just 3 words ?
Adorable, Alone, Intellectual.

Click here!

Old 03-26-2017, 11:26 AM   #6
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

I gave Doux a hard time with her questions earlier and I will explain why. I am going to legitimately answer the questions I didn't last time, but I will be editing some of her question but still answering the actual question.
Questions #1,2 and 4 asked by Doux et Vivant:

1. How do you spell color and why do you not spell it correctly ?
I spell the word color C-O-L-O-R which is the right way so I'm obviously not spelling it incorrectly. This is why I gave Doux a hard time, we are in the midst of an argument, a friendly argument about the spelling of words such as color, favorite, and favor. She thinks that all of these words should have the letter u after the o that appears before the r. Where of course being raised in the United States I was raised to spell these words as they appear in my response. Doux constantly tells me that I am spelling these words incorrectly and often threatens to teach me how to spell them by means that I will not tell at this point in time, if ever. However, if she really put her mind to it she could make me change my thinking very easily, but the problem with that is that if either one of us wins or loses, our game is over and we can't play with this anymore. So if you see us arguing about that don't bother trying to stop us it's just something that we do to tease and pick on each other in a friendly manner.

2. What is your favorite food?
My favorite food is probably wings. I prefer boneless even though that's more chopped up than actual wings. It's just a less of a mess. And yes I got them when McDonalds was selling them. But I can prefer them sauced, sauceless, fried, roasted. Almost any time I am ordering something from a pizza place, there is going to be a side of wings to go along with it. Oddly enough, though I don't go to wing places such as b-dubs or Quaker Steak that often. Our Quaker Steak actually just went under but they have my favorite sauce which is Louisiana Lickers. It's a mixture of heat, garlic, BBQ, a little bit of sweet definitely love them. I may actually try and get something to go from b-dubs because that is sounding really good right now. Also between drumettes (single bone) and whatever the other one is called (two bones), I prefer the former.

4. What color socks do you like?
For myself, I'm a guy so I don't go too extravagant. I prefer white socks. The reason I prefer white socks is because that usually means I'm not working. If I'm wearing black socks, I'm either working or I've just been too lazy to change pairs after I got off my shift. Now I will admit, I do not have a foot fetish, nor a sock/shoe fetish. But on girls, I am partial to multicolored stripes, especially rainbow toe socks. I also prefer knee high stockings, but I'm not sure if you would consider that a sock or not.

Thanks for putting up with my silly answers Doux, and I hope that these are satisfactory.

Click here!

Old 04-03-2017, 05:29 PM   #7
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

More questions from imakward:

1.What is your favorite dare and did you complete it ?

I think my favorite dare that is actually a DARE, was to leave the house with your underwear on and return to your house without your underwear on. Also the dare clearly states that you cannot rip your underwear off and you can’t wear a skirt, not that I own a skirt as that’s not something common in a man’s closet unless they’re a constant crossdresser…I’m not. So yeah that means pants or shorts must come all the way off to take the underwear off. I have done this dare multiple times and completed it several times along with multiple variations. The most common variation is that once the underwear and pants are off you have to masturbate to orgasm before you can put your pants back on. My first time doing this dare I did this with a drumstick (one for playing the drums) up my ass for the duration of this dare. I walked to a nearby little forest, stripped from the waist down and took a couple of pictures of my package in the outdoors, as it was during the daytime. And usually when I do this dare I leave my underwear at the “scene of the crime.” I have left it in forests at least two times and didn’t bother hiding it. Probably the fact that I have done this multiple times and multiple variations and still use it on most of my subs that I’ve had makes it my favorite dare.

3.What is your favorite Quotes?

I don’t have any real profound quotes as I enjoy comedy more than anything else. In fact my most common brand of comedy is taking clichés and turning them into something humorous. But I have four quotes I particularly enjoy.

-“No, you want you to find this. Because the finding of this finds you incapacitoriously finding and or locating the discovering of a way to save your bonny lass ol’ what’s-her-face?”-Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man’s Chest

-“If technology is supposed to make life easier how come it makes it so much more difficult?”-Myself

-“Good things CUM to those who wait.”-Myself

-“There are three people in this world: those who know how to count and those that don’t.”-Unknown

4.What is your deepest Fantasy? and describe it if you wish?

I don’t know if it’s my DEEPEST fantasy but this is the one that first comes to mind. I’m owned by a Dominant woman and while she uses for her own satisfaction, she constantly whores me out to many, just for my own safety, ddf clients males and females. She also cares for me but yeah I’m also really turned into an actual slut. This is only a fantasy though, not something I would ever want to act on.

Reanswered, as the menaing was misconstrued. Do I believe that I can fall in love with a person at first sight by viewing their traits and personalities? No. Plain and simple two main examples. People at restaurants are told to be charming, polite, all smiles and everything. Take them off the clock though, who are they really? They could be a façade, for all we know and that also relates to your question. This can also go the other way around. You meet me for the first time I am serious, sarcastic, few words and can be downright cold some times. Get past my tough exterior though, I can make you laugh hysterically, talk a lot and am nothing but a big huggable teddy bear. So yeah you can’t judge someone just by observing them at first sight.

Click here!

Old 05-01-2017, 04:10 PM   #8
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

A Bump and finally answering the last set of question by imakward:

5.When did you First Found out about your Kinks ? and what are they ?

I found about a lot of my kinks in my 20’s and I started getting into kinks via dice dares on another tord online site. Oddly enough though, the dares I did are not really my kinks today. Granted I did a slight public dare from that site, the underwear dare I mentioned above, and that did get me into public nudity. I’m not an exhibitionist but I do enjoy public even though I don’t practice it much anymore. Main kinks that come into mind that I still enjoy today are spankings, verbal humiliation/degradation and underwear control. Most of these kinks were all found in my 20’s at some point in time and was mostly just from my own experimentations or from serving under several Mistresses. I don’t rally recall when exactly I discovered each and every thing thing that is on my love/like list nor do I have the time to address each and every one. Oh and another kink blogging, or kinky homework, I’ve just always enjoyed writing.

6.What do you dream for, What Makes you go forward in life ?

I know one thing I dream for is getting married to a wonderful woman some day. I’m not really sure if that’s what you mean by that question. What makes me go forward in life though, that is a turn off to most people when I answer this because I don’t really have any motivation or anything that drives me. People ask me what I’ve been up to and all I can answer “Just trying to survive.” So it’s really difficult to answer this question.

7.What is the most memorable experience you had ?

This may seem like a lame answer or a cop out but honestly, my most memorable experience hasn’t happened yet. The only time you can actually define this question is near the end of your life. I mean at at the age of 12 I could say that my most memorable experience was getting my dog, at age 17 getting my first kiss. It constantly changes so it’s never actually set in stone until you’ve done everything in life that you’ve yet to do. I mean ask me in a couple years it will hopefully be meeting my wife. Like I said lame answer, kind of cliché but I am answering honestly here, even though this is not what you were looking for.

9.What is your biggest Fear ?

I’m sure I have bigger fears than what I’m going to list here but seeing that I have experienced both of these recently. I will say my biggest immediate fears are diseases more to the fact something debilitating or causing me to throw up and bees, wasps etc. any type of stinging insect. I’m not allergic but they still terrify me.

10.Decribe your perfect Partner?

Well I’m assuming you mean partner as a mate hear not in a D/s sense but they to do kind of intertwine, but I’ll be going for the former mostly. First and foremost, female pure. Not a trans or someone who used to be a male and is now a female, pure 100% always has been and always will be a female. Generally speaking as a girlfriend goes I tend to tie it off at about 5 years older or younger than me even though I can go a little further but not by much but generally speaking I prefer around my age or younger. Kind of a bubbly/cheerful personality to offset my attitude but not to the extent of ditzy. I am severely stupidity intolerant so I can’t have that. She’s loyal, honesty, trustworthy, has a wonderful sense of humor, a smile that can make you just melt. These two don’t seem to mix but someone who is a Christian yet has a naughty side like myself. Kinky in more of a Domme sense but also loves to cuddle. Very touchy-feely person but doesn’t get clingy. Slow to anger, and if you couldn’t tell I’m more just free-writing here. Accepting of every single facet of me even though she may not agree with all of them. Kind of materialistic in saying this but boobs, but I’m not too particular about size as long as they look natural. Looks I don’t know. I can’t pin that down to one thing as I am attracted to different woman for different aspects. She also does things that take me by surprise like oh I don’t know but just little things. Some touching moments I have really had is when I was in a D/s relationship and my other half at the time just sent me a text hoping that I had a good day at work. Little things like that will truly melt me. Oh and also important local. I couldn’t stand having Ms. Perfect across the country.

12. What is something you will do only with a person you truly love ?

Also unsure honestly as I have never truly loved anyone that is not online so I don’t know the full extent of where I would go. One thing is obvious tell them that I love them. For people I truly love I’m not afraid to be emotionally vulnerable around them. I honestly don’t like being emotionally vulnerable because I will snap at anyone with the slightest provocation, yet these people who truly love, truly understand me and kind of know how to tame me and stay clear of that. Honestly, that’s all I can think of right now. Share my deepest secrets, nah I do that for pretty much anybody hence this AMA. I guess I’ll know more if I meet my real love in real life.

14.How do you think a D/S Relationship should work ?

This is also kind of a difficult question to answer as every D/s relationship is going to be different and they’re all going to have things that work and don’t work but the questions was how do I think a D/s relationship should work. D/s for me at it’s main core is two people who enjoy playing with each other one assuming a submissive role and one assuming a Dominant role but despite they’re still on equal playing fields one person is not better than the other or less or more of a human being based on their role. Inferiority standards are just something that really bugs me and when someone says they’re better than you and you’re just worthless and they mean that in earnest…it’s a total turn off. Another thing that I feel needs to happen is that there needs to be a healthy mix of sex/rules/tasks etc. and friendship and caretaking. It’s not always 50/50 either. When I say a healthy mix I mean a healthy mix a nympho may need more of the sex whereas people like myself kind of need both but certain things at certain times. Both the sub and the Dom need to learn what the other needs and act accordingly. Both parties should exhibit certain qualities such as honesty, loyalty, trustworthiness, respect. A sub should feel protected and loved by their Dom and should be able to come to them with anything that is on their mind without fear of being judged harshly, and the Dom should be able to view their sub as the same way. Punishments should only be issued when the sub misbehaves and should not be enjoyable to help them become a better sub. Rules should also be instated. And I think I’ve given a basic overview, I’m not sure if I need to add more to this oh and also limits should always be respected. Oh also consent is huge the words “Like you think you have a choice” are horrible HORRIBLE words and if you ever say that to me, I will honestly think of ending things.

Click here!

Old 05-31-2017, 09:19 PM   #9
kila
getDare Succubus

Hi Dragon!!!!! I just decided to bother you a bit. I hope that's ok and I'm sorry if there are repeats! I like red so you'll just have to deal with my firey words.

1. Who is your favorite character so far in Once Upon A Time (OUAT)?
2. What would you do for a klondike bar?
3. What do you like to do to cheer yourself up when you're feeling down?
4. Can you touch your toes?
5. What would you say is one of your most favorite tasks to do for someone?

I will ask more later! Bye bye furry Dragon! *poofs*

Loves, Likes, Limits - Switch (Updated on 11/06/2020)

My Toys
BDSM Test Results + Analysis (Updated on 01/29/2023)

I do NOT use KIK. Get to know me by finding me on the unofficial gD discord.
kila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 05:42 AM   #10
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Questions by kila Part 1:

As usual, I break most questions I get asked into a couple parts as some question require a little more thought, and also because I want a valid reason to bump my thread.

My favorite character in Once Upon a Time thus far would have to be Snow. First of all she's pretty but I think the main quality that makes me like her is she's not portrayed as a damsel in distress. She's very headstrong and is skilled at archery and combat in general. She's also not a goody two shoes as one of the first times you see her she's stealing. It was just an interesting take on her persona from what we've seen in movies.

2. What would you do for a klondike bar?
Um...I'd go to the store and buy one. What? Do you want me to say something like I'd flash someone for a Klondike bar? Because if someone told me to flash someone for a Klondike bar, I'm not sure if I would trust if the ice cream was tainted or something. This dragon doesn't have a big sweet tooth and a Klondike bar...not the first thing I'd reach for if I had a sweets craving. Yes I know what the slogan for the product is, I'm just playing it out.

4. Can you touch your toes?
Yes I find it very easy to do when sitting Indian style or some variation of such. Although you probably mean can I touch my toes whilst standing up or bending over. I haven't tried lately, but I still think I can, I used to be able to, but because my back has been hurting lately, I don't feel like trying.

Click here!

Old 06-04-2017, 06:35 AM   #11
Doux et vivant
getDare Sweetheart

[QUOTE=Komodo Jones;2711560]While I will answer Doux's questions legitimately at some time later I am taking this opportunity to answer a few questions that I can answer fairly quickly asked by imakward.

No I don't believe in love at first sight. Now while it is possible that the first time you see someone you may end up knowing them and eventually falling in love with them. But love is more than just outer beauty as you have to love who the person themselves is and you can't really gauge that at first sight. Lust at first sight, but love at first sight in my opinion does not exist.

Don't you think that you can meet someone and just KNOW in your soul that they are special to you? I think that love at first sight is not really about what you see, its about this feeling of MORE. This feeling of the storm in your soul and the quiet of the fire in the dark of night all at once. Do you know what I mean?

Want to join me in a BDSM related chat with amazing people? You can send a note and ask me about it.
Old 06-04-2017, 11:34 AM   #12
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Other questions from Kila

3. What do you like to do to cheer yourself up when you're feeling down?
This is kind of a difficult question to answer as there isn't anything I particularly LIKE to do to cheer myself up when I'm feeling down as the two main methods I use aren't things I particularly like or dislike. I will tell you what I do to cope through problems which is what I am assuming what you were really asking. Depending on the situation or how I feel I talk to people sometimes as one method. I do sometime still bottle things up but I do find that talking to people about my problems and maybe even getting cuddles and hugs in the process occasionally makes me feel better. The second thing I do and this may seem odd is...nothing. I don't have sure-fire way to get rid of depression and turn it on and off like a light switch. So other times I'll just go about my life and wait for it go away on its own, if I'm lucky.

I don't have anything in particular as a lot of times what turns me on as a sub is just the feeling of being controlled by someone. Also I haven't had too many tasks that were really memorable. So something that I would like to do for someone is something creative. Something that would turn my thinking of a specific kink or task upside down and say "Why did I never think of that" or "How did they think of this?" Not to the extent that it's totally unreasonable, but something that really makes me look forward to it. I also like tasks that have kind of a durability to it, like a set of rules that I have to follow for a day. Also kinks that I tend to respond really well to are spankings and verbal degradation. But the stuff near the beginning are tasks I would really like to do for someone.

Click here!

Old 06-07-2017, 07:24 PM   #13
Doux et vivant
getDare Sweetheart

My favorite character in Once Upon a Time thus far would have to be Snow. First of all she's pretty but I think the main quality that makes me like her is she's not portrayed as a damsel in distress. She's very headstrong and is skilled at archery and combat in general. She's also not a goody two shoes as one of the first times you see her she's stealing. It was just an interesting take on her persona from what we've seen in movies.

Who is your favourite villain in the show?

Old 06-07-2017, 07:26 PM   #14
Doux et vivant
getDare Sweetheart

I don't have anything in particular as a lot of times what turns me on as a sub is just the feeling of being controlled by someone. Also I haven't had too many tasks that were really memorable. So something that I would like to do for someone is something creative. Something that would turn my thinking of a specific kink or task upside down and say "Why did I never think of that" or "How did they think of this?" Not to the extent that it's totally unreasonable, but something that really makes me look forward to it. I also like tasks that have kind of a durability to it, like a set of rules that I have to follow for a day. Also kinks that I tend to respond really well to are spankings and verbal degradation. But the stuff near the beginning are tasks I would really like to do for someone.[/QUOTE]

In lines of this.. do you like marshmallows?

Old 06-12-2017, 03:49 PM   #15
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Questions from Doux et Vivant Part 2

Don't you think that you can meet someone and just KNOW in your soul that they are special to you? I think that love at first sight is not really about what you see, its about this feeling of MORE. This feeling of the storm in your soul and the quiet of the fire in the dark of night all at once. Do you know what I mean?

To answer your questions in short form no and no. It is possible that I do not know exactly what you're talking about because I haven't experienced it. At the same time I don't think you should sugarcoat things and say it exists. I'm a pessimist and ergo I see the world as bleak sometimes and finding that someone that instills this kind of fire in your soul does not exist. But like I said that may be because I haven't encountered it yet. And what if you do encounter this and the person rejects you? What happens then? I know this seems like a harsh answer but that's just how I see the world and why I don't believe in love at first sight. Would I like to experience something like this...absolutely but I have not and probably will not.

Who is my favorite villain in the show Once Upon a Time?

I'm only midway through the first season but this question is easy. My favorite villain in the show is The Evil Queen/Regina. After watching a few episodes all I could say is "This woman is a bitch." And that's kind of what I love about her. There are way too many lukewarm villains out there but this one is not, she's pure evil and just how low she can go oh it makes me hate her so much but that's also why I love her. She is a villain you love to hate much like the Grinch, except I'm not sure if she'll turn into a good person by the end. But she interacts in everyone's lives, she's manipulative, she can crush a person's heart literally. Like I said she's such a bitch and that's what I love about her as a villain.

Do I like marshmallows?
It's not something I pop in my mouth if I'm craving something sweet but I don't dislike marshmallows...if it's just marshmallows. I mean I won't eat a lot because of expansion and such and they're just heavenly in hot chocolate. But those little marshmallow chicks and such that they have around Easter, I don't like those. I'm a textural eater and the sugar on it, the gritty texture I don't like. But by themselves and especially as a smore, I do like marshmallows.

Click here!

Advertisements
Kink Talk