Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-28-2014, 07:09 PM   #31
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

The next part will be up this week. I had finals for college the last couple weeks and was stressed and busy with that. It is summer now though and I will be writing again.

Sorry for the long break!

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 12:58 AM   #32
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

After breakfast had gone and passed, myself eating cereal from a puppy bowl on the floor while you sat at the table eating bacon and eggs, the day went by fairly normally. You had some work to do around the flat and told me that I could have some relaxation time as you did so. You said I could watch tv or use my computer as long as I stayed naked on the floor the entire time. I browsed Netflix for a little while and chatted with some friends from home, making up stories of how my sightseeing in Europe was going splendidly.

Later that day, while I was kneeling naked, ass on my heels, in front of the tv thoroughly engrossed in whatever terrible romantic comedy I had found, you called my name and beckoned for me to come in to the bedroom. I turned off the television and crawled over to you.

Laying on the bed was an extremely short tight black dress. It was very simple, strapless, and definitely not something I had brought with me in my bags.

“Put it on, sweetie.”

I stood up and grabbed the dress, slowly stepping each foot into it and pulling it up. It caught on my ass and some wiggling had to be done to get it on. You seemed amused by the difficulty I seemed to be having.

Once it was on I looked at myself in the mirror on your wall. My jaw dropped. I have never really liked my body, and you know that, but in this dress…. I felt sexy. I turned to look at my ass. It looked great in the snug fit of the dress. The hemline came only about an inch, if that, below my ass. I experimented, bending over a bit to see how much I could get away with without showing my pussy and ass. Let’s just say, I couldn’t get away with much.

Completely lost in the mirror, I had almost forgotten that you were still watching me.

“Turn around and face me.”

I did as you said and slowly spun to look into your eyes. You were smiling ever so slightly, your eyes running over my body.

“You look gorgeous sweetie,” you said. I couldn’t help but break out into a huge grin. I was so caught up in the dress, though, that I had barely had time to think about what it meant. We were going out somewhere.

I was still wearing my collar. My hand instinctively went to my neck. I was suddenly very aware that you may very well have me go out in it. I couldn’t figure out if that excited me or frightened me. The collar would make it very clear as to what my role was. I didn’t know if I was ready for that yet.

You must have seen the slight distress in my eyes, or had expected it, because you came around and unclasped the collar. You walked over and placed it on top of my cage, then walked over to your dresser and grabbed something from a drawer. I didn’t know what you were holding behind your back when you walked back over to me.

“Kneel. And close your eyes.”

I did as you said immediately, without thought. Before I knew it I felt your hands brush my long hair out of the way and the feel of cool metal on my neck. You clasped something at the back of my neck and what felt a bit like a choker was resting around my neck.

“Open your eyes and look in the mirror. Stay on your knees.”

I opened my eyes to see you looking down on me. I awkwardly shuffled on my knees in a 180 and faced the mirror again. Around my neck was a tight silver chain with a small circular metal pendant hanging in the front. I could tell there was something on it, but couldn’t see from where I was. I crawled closer to the mirror and looked again. On the metal tag, almost like a dog tag, was an engraved M in fancy calligraphy. I loved it. It was so beautiful.

“Flip the Pendant.”

I looked back at you, and then again at the mirror. My fingers grasped the tag and turned it over. On the back there was a large S, your initial, in identical font to the M, but with one addition. Small words were engraved above the S – “Property of”. Reading the words sent a twinge through my pussy and clit and I could feel myself getting a little wet.

“Thank you so much Sir. I love it!” I couldn’t help but beam as I flipped it over and over again while looking in the mirror.

“This is what you will wear in public for now, sweetie. I can tell you are apprehensive about wearing your collar in public still, and I understand that. But I do want you to always have something on to remind you that you are mine, that you are owned. You may keep the M side up at first, but I may flip it whenever I please.”

“Yes Sir. Thank you again.”

“As you probably know, we are going out this evening. I know that you know how much I enjoy my pub quizzes with my mates. I don’t want to miss them, but also don’t want to be leaving you here alone, so you are going to be coming with me every week.”

I nodded. I should have known that’s where we were going. You always go to them.

“This week though, let’s spice it up a bit.” You reached into your pocket and pulled out a small bullet vibe. “This, sweetie, is a remote controlled bullet. And of course, I have the remote. It is discreet, quiet, and yet still pretty powerful. It is more powerful than the vibrating panties you used on your first day and the remote range is longer, so be ready. There are three settings, the highest of which may make a noticeable sound if it is too quiet. Tonight, this will be inserted into your thong and taped so it is hitting your clit directly. Of course, I would rather you not wear panties, but I suppose this will have to do.”

After I was dressed in my thong, vibe included, you ushered me out the door and we went to catch a cab. You hadn’t turned the vibe on yet, even though I was secretly wishing you would. I wanted to feel the vibrations against my sensitive clit.

Once in the cab my wishes were finally granted, although I really should be careful what I wish for. You turned it on high, and in the quiet cab I am sure the driver could hear the buzzing. My cheeks flushed at the thought and you just sat next to me smirking, enjoying watching me try to keep my composure. This would be a long night.

We arrived at the pub and you switched the vibe off, to my extreme gratitude. I was getting extremely close to the edge. You grabbed my hand when we were out of the taxi. Pulling me close to you, you whispered in my ear, “Do NOT cum unless I give you permission.” You paused a moment, “or one of my friends does,” you said slyly.

I gawked at you a bit, confused, and hoping all your friends weren’t about to know what was happening under my short dress. Noticing my confusion you leaned in again as we walked through the doors, “You better be discreet and composed… if any of my friends guess what is going on, I am giving them control of the remote, and your orgasms. And I am sure they may be a little trigger happy with such a pretty girl sitting there.”

I stared at you a bit. You knew I had an extremely difficult time being quiet and controlling my expressions. This was going to be an extremely fun game for you. I could tell I was going to need to be extremely focused on not cumming. I could only hope no one tried to engage in any sort of conversation that would require much thought. I was never a very good multi-tasker.

You led me to a table where three of your friends were sitting and pulled out a chair for me. Leaning in you whispered to me once more, “Be good or you will end up sitting on the floor.” The thought of sitting at your feet in a crowded pub made me wet, there was no denying it.

I sat in my chair and you sat in yours. As soon as my ass hit the seat the vibe was on again, making me jump a bit. I could only guess it was on its lowest setting, as it definitely wasn’t enough to make me cum, just keep me extremely wet and aroused.

There were the standard introductions. You introduced me as your “friend from the States who was visiting for a bit”. Your friends seemed a bit confused, but didn’t ask any questions about it. Unfortunately, that didn’t mean they weren’t asking questions. I was bombarded with questions and stories and the whole time all I could think about was the wet patch growing between my legs. I wanted so desperately to cum, and the night had only just begun…..

I hope you all enjoy this post. I am sorry that it took so long after my last one but it should be more regular again now that it is summer.

Comments and critiques are always welcome!

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 05-01-2014, 12:59 AM   #33
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Great Story Well done Mandi

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 08:29 AM   #34
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

This story isn't just well written and hot... I find it to be actually romantic. In a getDare way, of course! That choker bit was so sweet...

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 10:10 AM   #35
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Post
This story isn't just well written and hot... I find it to be actually romantic. In a getDare way, of course! That choker bit was so sweet...
Thank you. I am glad you like it.

I actually was thinking just yesterday that my story probably isn't very popular here because it's goal isn't to get people off. I just write whatever comes to mind, and sometimes it just isn't constant sex and playing. I don't know.

Either way, glad you're liking it (:

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 05-01-2014, 02:53 PM   #36
wetgirlforyou

Send a message via Yahoo to wetgirlforyou

I absolutely love Your story! Keep writing!

PM me "Squat" and I'll do 30 squats
PM me "Sumo Squat" and I'll do 30 sumo squats
PM me "Lunges" and I'll do 20 lunges for each leg

ASK ME ANYTHING THREAD

My Blog. Each comment means a task for me.
wetgirlforyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 05:51 PM   #37
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Just a wonderful story describing what a sub wants / needs , Just reading it fulfills me :P

good job! :P
Old 05-01-2014, 09:32 PM   #38
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Thank you for all the nice comments (:

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 05-02-2014, 04:35 AM   #39
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Mandi** View Post
Thank you. I am glad you like it.

I actually was thinking just yesterday that my story probably isn't very popular here because it's goal isn't to get people off. I just write whatever comes to mind, and sometimes it just isn't constant sex and playing. I don't know.

Either way, glad you're liking it (:
I enjoy sexy stories with an actual setting and emotions. Not just a guy banging a girl. I think we on getDare pride ourselves on being a little more creative than that.

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 07:55 PM   #40
Europemoon

Really exciting, please keep writing ;-)
Europemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 08:32 PM   #41
Sarge90
getDare Sweetheart

I have always said that I think your story is brilliant, and I especially like that it's not constant sex, that is what keeps it interesting... Plus, I like how much direct inspiration I seem to have caused

Magic always comes with a price....

Sarge90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 09:44 PM   #42
Silvercola

Really good keep it up
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 10:20 PM   #43
Top_Hat
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Mandi** View Post
The next part will be up this week. I had finals for college the last couple weeks and was stressed and busy with that. It is summer now though and I will be writing again.

Sorry for the long break!
I can empathize, it's terrible the way schooling takes so much time away from nobler pursuits.
Top_Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 10:26 PM   #44
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

I just want to apologize..

I had meant to post a new part this past weekend and some other stuff came up and I honestly completely forgot.

In the next three days I will have the next post up!

Sorry again for the delay, although I do think I warned at the beginning of this that I may have long breaks or lapses of memory

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 05-13-2014, 03:49 AM   #45
Sintrac
getDare Sweetheart

A truly excellent story, I can't wait for more.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, orgasm, pain, pet, submission