Old 11-01-2008, 12:37 PM   #16
talla
getDare Sweetheart

yer well done A+++
talla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:43 PM   #17
legoguy314
Account Banned

Just a reminder that you guys can add any good and well though-out dares to this. Good quality usually means more than one sentence fyi.

check out my collection of messy dares at
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=15599
My limits are no public, no family, no anal, poop and pee are okay as long as im not drinking it in large amounts)

18 male u.s
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] and no shes not naked
legoguy314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 10:21 AM   #18
alchemist

wow this is such a great collection
alchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:08 AM   #19
alchemist

I decide to do the shower dice dare last night. I got:
1 so I was wearing nothing
6 so milk was my shampoo
5 any condiment for conditioner (I used ketchup)
1 so choc sauce as soap
6 masturbate to orgasm twice
4 so I was done
This was a good dare but the choc sauce was very stick on areas with hair + I still smell of chocolate
alchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:47 PM   #20
legoguy314
Account Banned

lol but you gotta love chocolate syrup lol anyway I do have updates for this I just havent had the time to post them yet so hold on their are more coming lol

My limits are no public, no family, no anal, poop and pee are okay as long as im not drinking it in large amounts)

18 male u.s
Old 12-03-2008, 09:29 PM   #21
legoguy314
Account Banned

Huge Addition

first couple have more pee/poo in them so if you dont like that skip down a bit

pee and poo in the tiolet. First get blindfolded or just close your eyes and reach into the tiolet and fish out ll the poop with your hands and put it onto a plate of some sort. we will use that later after all the poop is gotten out u can take your blind fold off. then get in a pair of tights that can be thrown away. shampoo your hair in the toilet with the water and then choc. syrup. next with the poop smear some on your chest by like your belly button (not all) write slut on your chest in the poop. get some peanut butter and cover your entire boobs with them then coat them in flour. Get a thing of oatmeal and fill the front half of your tights. In the back half fill it with applesauce and the leftover poop give yourself a wedgie. cover yourself in choc pudding, choc sauce and whatever other messy things u want, then masturbate until u orgasm in your disgusting mess.

or poo/pee in the toilet and then shampoo your hair with the contents of the tiolet, ketchup and choc sauce. after that get in the shower and pretend to wash off without using any water so just cover yoursef with shampoo, conditioner, soap, and shaving cream if u like.

pee in a toilet then lay on the floor and dip toilet paper in the tiolet then cover yourself with it, the paper feels really wierd. then get messy with ketchup and mustard.

get a 1 piece swim suit and some water balloons. fill the water balloons with different condiments and or milk. Get 10 total balloons and put them in your 1 piece. Then het some sphaghetti sauce and pour it down the front of the swim suit. crack 6 eggs and put them down as well. Fill the back of your suit with apple sauce and some oatmeal. cover as much of your cleavage as you can in whip cream. get in your shower and lay on your back which should squish the apple sauce and oatmeal around. roll over and hump the tub floor which may be kinda hard to do depending how big it is but do it until all the balloons pop inside your suit (no it will not hurt) then just roll around for a while and have fun.

i want u to pee in the tiolet, then dip yur panties in the tiolet then wear them, while sitting on the tiolet i want u to fill them up in the front completely with warm oatmeal, sit like that for 5 min on tiolet while masturbating, then take your panties off and let the oatmeal fall into the tiolet. Rinse off your pussy/dick in tiolet water then get cleaned up.

use the same tiolet for 24 hours without flushing then dip them in. ts absolutely disgusting when i did it

Buy a couple of twinkies (or equivalent desert), place them in the seat of your knickers and sit on them for a good long while. Afterwards, remove pastry from panties and eat while twiddling yourself. Optional: Invite a friend, do it in front of her, dare her to eat the squished cake.

This dice dare is a long, multi-part messy dare that is specifically designed to take place in a bathroom. Just a warning: if you don't like messy dares, this won't be for you. For this dare, use a standard 6-sided die. Some of these dares can be done in a public bathroom, but others can only be done in a bathroom with a shower, so I recommend doing these dares at home. There are also penalties at the very end for those of you who choose not to do a dare that you roll.

First, roll to see what bathroom objects will be at the center of your dare:

1. toilet paper
2. shampoo & conditioner
3. the toilet
4. toilet bowl cleaner
5. tub
6. bath towel

If you rolled a 1 (toilet paper):

1. take a wad of toilet paper and pee into it, then press the piece of toilet paper between your pussy lips (or ass cheeks for guys)and give yourself either a frontal or anal wedgie (respectively) and leave it all day

2. take a crap and wipe your ass with a wad of toilet paper and then rub the poo-covered toilet paper all over your buttocks--nestle it between your butt cheeks for safekeeping the rest of the day

3. spit several times into a large wad of toilet paper and then rub the spit all over your chest, thighs, butt and then privates (in that order)--finally, spit into the piece of toilet paper again and leave it in your underwear for at least 3 hours

4. the next time you take a crap, you can only wipe one time, with a thin piece of toilet paper

5. the next two times you take a piss, you can't wipe, or spit on a piece of toilet paper and then wipe with it

6. the next time you have to pee and crap, first wipe your pee and then wipe your behind (with the same piece of toilet paper)---but not vice versa! (at no time should you get poo in your privates, especially not females, as this can cause infections)

If you rolled a 2 (shampoo & conditioner):

1. the next time you wash your hair, do it backwards: use conditioner to shampoo your hair and shampoo to detangle it (this one is really only effective for people who have relatively long hair, so if you don't, re-roll for another dare)

2. squirt a whole container of shampoo or conditioner on your head, rub it in, and let it dry for an hour. take a shower, but only wash half of it out. don't wash it all out until the next day.

3. squirt shampoo and / or conditioner into your underpants and give yourself a frontal and rear wedgie for at least fifteen minutes--then put the underpants on your head for at least fifteen minutes

4. spit several times into both the shampoo and conditioner before you wash your hair

5. use shampoo and conditioner to wash your body and regular body soap to clean your hair

6. the only shampoo or conditioner you can use for the next five days has to have a small amount of toilet water in it (it doesn't have to be dirty toilet water)

If you rolled a 3 (the toilet):

1. rub your bare butt (and boobs if you're a girl) all over the toilet from top to bottom

2. lift the lid and the seat of the toilet and bend over it and see if you can make your boobs (if you're a girl) or penis (if you're a guy) touch the toilet water

3. splash toilet water (either clean or dirty) all over your chest and buttocks

4. dunk both your feet in the toilet and then sit on your feet for at least five minutes

5. dunk your bra and underwear in the toilet and wear those garments for the rest of the day

6. pee in the toilet and then drop a heavy object in it while standing naked right over it to make the dirty toilet water splash over you

If you rolled a 4 (toilet bowel cleaner):

1. instead of using a sponge to clean yourself in the shower, replace it with the toilet bowel cleaner

2. rub the toilet bowel cleaner all over your feet every day for the next week and wear the same pair of socks

3. if you're a girl, squeeze each of your breasts between the toilet bowel cleaner and shake them back and forth in it--if you're a guy put your penis and balls between the toilet bowel cleaner and rub it back and forth till you cum

4. rub the toilet bowel cleaner in your hair

5. stick the toilet bowel cleaner in the back of your underwear and walk around like that for an hour

6. smack yourself in the face twice with the toilet bowel cleaner (you're allowed to avoid hitting your mouth)

If you rolled a 5 (tub):

1. spit in the tub and wallow in it for five minutes

2. fill the bathtub up to the brim, take a huge piss into it (you'll need to drink lots of water for this) and soak for fifteen minutes

3. stand naked over the tub, then blindfold yourself, lean forward and spit into the tub at random. climb into the tub with the blindfold still on and then lay down in the tub--you wont know where the spit is till you lay on it!

4. bathe in the same bathwater for the next week. if you live in a house with other people and can't leave the tub filled for all that time, just take a pitcher or two of the water out each time you are done with your bath and drain the rest--the next time you take a bath pour the old water from the pitchers into the bath--continue this for a week.

5. same as above except pee in the water each time you bathe in it

6. poop into thetub while squatting in the water, then climb out and add water to the brim of the tub while filling it with tons of bubbles--get back in the tub and lay back without looking where you're laying--you might feel a surprise underneath you!

If you rolled a 6 (bath towel):

1.clean the whole bathroom floor and counters with your towel and then use that towel after your next two showers / baths

2. use your towel to wipe your privates after taking a pee / poo and then use that towel after your next two showers / baths (you must rub yourself with the towel from neck to toe!)

3. make your bath towel into a ball, hold it between your legs, and pee into it as if it's a diaper (works best if you drank a lot of liquids beforehand)--then wrap this towel around you and rub yourself with it up and down

4. do the same as above except wear the towel on your head like a turban for the next two hours

5. use your bath towel to spit and blow your nose into for a week, and then use it as your towel for the next week

6. masturbate and cum into your bath towel every night for the next week and also use it to dry with after every shower for the whole week

Next, roll to see how many times you are doing this dare again:

1. zero-lucky!

2. two times (from a different category than you rolled before)

3. three times(from a different category than you rolled before)

4. four times (from the same and a different category than you rolled before)

5. five times (must be from three different categories)

6. six times (must be from every single category)

Finally, penalties if you choose not to do one of the dares:

1. write "loser" on your chest in permanent ink in huge block letters, then spit in your hand and rub it all over your face

2. shave all of your pubic hair, and then eat it (if you are already shaved, eat your own cum in every meal you have for the next 3 days)

3. don't bathe for the next week (for females--also don't shave for the next two weeks)

4. don't bathe for the next week and also don't change your pants or underwear for the next week (also, sleep in the same pair of pajamas every night)

5. every time you have to use the toilet for the next three days, pee or poop a little bit into your underwear before going to the bathroom

6. same as above except wear the same underwear the whole three days

Try and shove as many marshmellows into your ass as you can. try fpr 5 minimum (You'll find theyl melt on the way in and ul get ur ass sticky. Then chew all of the gum thoroughly and fill your ass crack ass much as you can. Then put on the thong and out normal bottoms back on. With the bra you must open alot of condiment packets, put the opened condiment packets in the bra, lie down on the floor so you squash all of the sachets.

Make a fruit smoothie and put in the blender for a while so its quite sloppy, then put it down your boxers and go for a morning run with it, to make it worse put it in the fridge for a couple of hours first and drink after.

I dare you to cover yourself in treacle then cover yourself in feathers
Most Classic one ever lol mysteryness

1.Turn yourself into an ice cream sundae, using ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate sauce and sprinkles

2. Put on a one piece swim suit and fill it with 5 messy items

3. Find some place muddy (e.g Your back garden, a park, a farm) strip down to your underwear and roll around in it.

get messy with everything in your fridge.

Fill a bowl up with custard, put the apples in the bowl (i think 4 should do depends on how big the bowl is) then you have to grab the apples with your teeth.

I dare you to turn your head into a hamburger.
- Cover your head in ketchup, mustard and barbecue sauce. Then put some beef on top of that, then put some mayanase on top of that then put a burger bun on top of that.

i dare you to make an omellette in your underwear (maybe panties). put ham, onions tomatoes etc in them and put 4 - 5 eggs in. then sit down so they all smash. keep these on for at least one hour and you have to shower and get them as clean as you can but you are not allowed to remove or touch your underwear. after 5 minutes in the shower u must step out and you have to keep them on all day

that should keep you guys busy for a bit longer and thanks for everyone contributing all of thse

18 male u.s
Old 12-05-2008, 03:12 PM   #22
Humiliate_Me

Default New Additions

Absolutely love these latest add ons, I will definately be doing these as I really like the gross added aspect
Humiliate_Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 03:42 PM   #23
legoguy314
Account Banned

Here is another original dare by me

written for naughty slut but can be adapted for everybody some how lol ill let u decide

you are wearing nothing but panties. cover your nipples in peanutbutter then bread. Then fill your panties with cottage cheese. Coat your hair in choc. sauce for a messy shampoo. cover your chest in ketchup and write slut on it. Cover the front half of your panties with sphaghetti sauce before puling them down and sticking a banana in your pussy. Pull your panties back up around the babana and fill the remaining front half with oatmeal, give yourself a reg. wedgie which will squish the contents around and push the banana in further. Afterwards spank yourself 10 times. I guess you are about done so it is time to take a messy shower lol pour chocolate milk in your hair, before appling a layer of ice cream then cover the rest of you in whipcream. You must then orgasm while repeating to yourself "I am a naughty slut" before you can get cleaned up.

18 male u.s
Old 05-27-2009, 02:24 PM   #24
hornygirl09

Okay to add to my brothers collection here are some dares I have come up with.

This was written for a fellow dare buddy of mine

It requires
1 friend, naked
you to be in your underwear
7 Water Balloons
1 Funnel
Choc. Sauce
Milk
Ketchup and/or Mustard
Apple Sauce
Sphaghetti Sauce
Baked Beans
Custard
10 Shaving Cream Pies
3 Bottles of Whip Cream
Some Peanut Butter

Fill the 7 balloons up with the first 7 food items you need, the funnel is to help you with that. Once that is done put the applesauce in your left cup and the custard in your right cup. Put the Baked beans, ketchup and Mustard, and milk balloons in the front of your panties. Then kneel carefully on the ground, put your head close to the floor so your butt is up in the air.

Have your friend tie your ankles and hands all together so you cant move. Next have your friend yank back on your underwear and bra until the balloons break. After that have your friend put the sphaghetti sauce and choc sauce balloon in the back of your panties, have her spank you until these break.

Next have your friend but her pussy next to your mouth. She is then going to procede to rub peanut butter all over it so it is about 1/4 inches thick, then she empty 3 bottles of whip cream on top of this, you must lick off all the peanut butter now. While you are doing this she will be pieing you with those 10 shaving cream pies. If that is not messy enough for you, switch places and repeat.

a messy exercise dare
Strip to your underwear for this workout
Stick a hershey bar in the back of your panties while you do these.
First one is pushups, get a plate and put 10 balls of butter on it, cover the whole plate with a bunch of whip cream. Do a push up and find a ball with your tongue, take it out and put it to the side using only your mouth. When you get all ten put them in the front of your panties. Next is situps get in sit up position and cover your legs in ketchup or something else that is gross. Then do 15 situps making sure your chest hits your legs.
Next is the best one, jumping jacks. Get 2 cups of appplesauce and open them, put them in your bra so applesauce is touching your nipples. Next get a can of baked beans and put that in the front of your panty. Now do jumping jacks until all of the applesauce has fallen out and the can of baked beans is 3/4 empty.

1. Strip down to panties if you are into pee dares otherwise get naked for now. If you are into pee dares pee in the tiolet and dip yor panties in the toilet then squuze it between your cleavage so the pee runs over you.
2. Cover your nipples in peanut butter completely
3. Get a large bowl of choc. sauce and dip your panties and bra in it
4. Cover the inside of your underwear with mustard and put it on.
5. Fill the front of your panties with nacho cheese soup or something similar and the back with apple sauce. Push on yourcups to spread the peanut butter around.
6. Add some syrup to that bowl of choc. sauce you had and dump that on your head.
7. Pour a cup of milk throughout your hair also.
8. Lather in some oatmeal and pudding throughout your hair.
9. Get about 10 whip cream pies or something like that and cover the front of yourself with those.
10. Cover anywhere that has skin showing with ketchup.
11. Have fun

I am legoguy314's sister so if you have dares for us other than fuck each other I will be glad to do them.

Note: I WILL NOT TAKE PICS SO DON'T EVEN ASK
hornygirl09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 07:37 PM   #25
hornygirl09

There seems to be alot more messy dares going around feel free to post them here

I am legoguy314's sister so if you have dares for us other than fuck each other I will be glad to do them.

Old 05-31-2009, 07:03 PM   #26
yesmasta12

Default nice

nicely done man. its easy to get quick dares now!

looking for daremaster will send pics must be female around my age
yesmasta12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:34 PM   #27
hornygirl09

yea it was a popular thread at one time and then it just kind of died

Old 06-02-2009, 06:46 PM   #28
talla
getDare Sweetheart

is there any new messy dares to be done? as there is no messy stuff atm
Old 06-05-2009, 09:03 AM   #29
hornygirl09

Those three I posted are new

Old 06-05-2009, 06:55 PM   #30
talla
getDare Sweetheart

there girl ones? what about some crossdressing ones

Advertisements
Kink Talk