Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-16-2007, 07:43 PM   #1
Musty 21
getDare Devil

Send a message via ICQ to Musty 21 Send a message via AIM to Musty 21 Send a message via MSN to Musty 21 Send a message via Yahoo to Musty 21
Default Revenge 69 Style, Part III [FICTION]

After school got out, I was waiting in my 2007, electric blue BMW waiting to follow my attacker. He got into his pick-up truck and started driving. I followed him; I was three cars behind him. He finally came into a dirt road and stopped. He got out of the truck and ran into the woods. I had my friend, Joe, a big strong guy with me. So then we got out and I “Carved my key into the side of his pretty little supped-up four wheel drive, carved my name into his leather seat. Took a Louisville slugger to both headlights, slashed a hole in all four tires” and then hid on the out-side passenger side of the truck. He came back out and he was shocked. Joe jumped him, got him on the ground, and tied his hands and feet together. Then we threw him in the back of my trunk.

We got back to my house and threw him into the guest bedroom. That weekend my parents were on a business trip. We made him call up his parents and tell him he was staying with a friend over the weekend. After that we got out a brand new tube of icy hot and put the whole thing in the front of this boxers. He was screaming so loud, I shitted in a pair of briefs and stuck it into his mouth.

Joe and I ate dinner and we had some left over pizza. So we decided we would use it for tomorrow so we put it into the freezer. We went to go check in on him, and he was now in so much pain he couldn’t talk. We said we would let him change his underwear if he hit his balls as hard as he could. He did and we gave him my sister’s thong.

It was night now and he fell asleep. We didn’t want him to be sleeping because we wanted to do more things to him. So Joe hit him in the balls with a baseball bat. Now that he was wide-awake we cut off all his clothes so he was naked. We got a water bottle and made him masturbate. Now he was sitting in his fluids so we took pictures. We sent it to a random person at school. Under the person it said, forward to one person at your school if you think this is funny.

Now we finally went to sleep. Before we went to bed we stuck a pencil up his ass coated in toothpaste. We left the room with his muffled screaming. Before we went to bed, we called Gary, a gay guy at our school and told him to come over tomorrow.

Please post here and tell me if you like it. I want to make sure people like it so I don’t waste my time making more if no one is going to read it. In other words, post if you want more.

Could some one tell me the roman number for 4 and 5? Thank you.
Sunday, Septermber 07, 2008 at 7:55p.m. Musty21 achieved 1,000 posts.

Click here to see it!
Musty 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 08:20 PM   #2
TrekBoy008
getDare Sweetheart

Much easier to read now that it's divided in paragraphs. Thanks for that.
As for the story itself, well, i would never want to get on your bad side, that's for sure. That said, the story seemed a little far-fetched and a little rushed. You seemed to cram a lot of things into a very short space of time. Nonetheless, it was well-written and I cannot wait for the next part.

BTW: Here are the Roman Numerals up to 10
  1. I
  2. II
  3. III
  4. IV
  5. V
  6. VI
  7. VII
  8. VIII
  9. IX
  10. X
Old 03-16-2007, 08:26 PM   #3
Musty 21
getDare Devil

Send a message via ICQ to Musty 21 Send a message via AIM to Musty 21 Send a message via MSN to Musty 21 Send a message via Yahoo to Musty 21

ty and i'm trying to get to the point because i'm running out of ideas :/ if you have any, post em here too

Click here to see it!
Old 03-16-2007, 08:33 PM   #4
TrekBoy008
getDare Sweetheart

As far as ideas go: wedgies, swirlies, titty twisters, etc. Also, since this is to punish/get back at him for what he did to you, some spanking might fit in well.
Old 03-16-2007, 09:37 PM   #5
Whitestar1983

Send a message via MSN to Whitestar1983

It getting more and more intresting, looking forward to part 4
Whitestar1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 02:47 AM   #6
depp=noob=lol
Account Banned

it is starting to be come more intersting.

Maybe it would be nice to let the tied guy escape and then he gets his friends and takes revenge? just an idea though
depp=noob=lol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 10:55 AM   #7
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

great story, i really wanna know what the frozen pizza is for lol.

mmmm...pizza *droole*

nice story man keep it up
cheesy dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 03:14 PM   #8
Musty 21
getDare Devil

i'll make part 4 wensday, if enough people respond

Click here to see it!
Old 03-18-2007, 03:29 PM   #9
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Powerstrip Send a message via Yahoo to Powerstrip

I pity the fool who don't keep writing this :P

Keep it up man

I am looking for a mistress. Please PM me if interested
Powerstrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 10:05 AM   #10
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

hope you keep it up, cool so far
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 05:35 PM   #11
Musty 21
getDare Devil

i'll write more tomarrow, i need some ideas though

Click here to see it!

Advertisements
Kink Talk