Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-05-2007, 03:38 AM   #1
baca diablo

Default Big Change [NON-FICTION]

well recently a close friend of mine got a sex change operation. at first every one thought that he was nuts but aparently he likes being a girl. the first thing he did when he came home from the operation was call over every guy "she" knew. "she" literaly wanted to show us "her" new body and have sex. do you have any idea how strange it is to look at someone who the last time you saw them was a good friend and was male and to see that they are now a sexy girl. it is really weird. the bbest part of this is, the teachers at our school are clueless. the gym teachers don't pay any attention so "she" is still using the same locker in the guys locker room. there is also a social studies teacher who keeps staring at "her". a few days ago i dared her to something that never would have worked before. after school "she" walked into his class room and asked if she could get some extra credit since she came to this school in the middle of the semester. so the entire time "she" is talking to this like 20 year old teacher he is staring at "her" boobs which are huge and "she" has no bra on, or panties. she then porposly drops a pen and bends to get it and shows off her pussy and ass. then "she" asked if they could continue the discosion later at his house. the teacher said yes and when he opened his door a few days later "she" walked in and grabed his pants and got the teacher to have sex with "her". now "she" is going to his house regularly for "extra credit" and all the guys in school have made a bet. whomever has sex with "her the most in march gets to give everyone who exsepted the bet the worst dare of their life. and yes "she" did agree with ths bet. so far i think i am in the lead because every day she goes to the bathroom in the guys locker room for random reasons and every time i follow and that racks up like 2 to 6 times in about an hour.

does anyone have suggestions for wat i do when i win?
baca diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 01:03 PM   #2
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

if you are still at school you are under 18, theerfore isn't it illegal to have sex change
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 04:14 PM   #3
baca diablo

"she is 19 she got held back several times duh
Old 03-06-2007, 10:59 AM   #4
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

you say it like it's obvious, well for a start how would I know, especially since we don't get held back in this country
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 03:05 PM   #5
Tessdog
Account Banned

Sevreal times?????? Thats insane I was left back one year can imagine being left 7 years!!!
Tessdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:10 PM   #6
baca diablo

ok sry about duh but ok high school ends at age 18.. then their is college which i call school but the people i am talking about are in highschool.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:04 PM   #7
Shawn

Somehow I have a feeling that you couldn't have intercorse with a friend who used to be a guy, but well written
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 12:33 AM   #8
depp=noob=lol
Account Banned

it has to be soo strange to be a friend of here/ him, and even have sex....

but yeah good story!
depp=noob=lol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 03:19 PM   #9
Musty 21
getDare Devil

Send a message via ICQ to Musty 21 Send a message via AIM to Musty 21 Send a message via MSN to Musty 21 Send a message via Yahoo to Musty 21

its just weird, but because its weird i want to read more, can't wait till part 2
Sunday, Septermber 07, 2008 at 7:55p.m. Musty21 achieved 1,000 posts.

Click here to see it!
Musty 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 07:08 AM   #10
depp=noob=lol
Account Banned

@ mustangman58 dont think that there will be a part 2...
depp=noob=lol is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk