Old 06-24-2008, 01:11 PM   #1
25rob1985
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to 25rob1985 Send a message via Yahoo to 25rob1985
Default Kt Part 1 [Fiction]

this is my first storie of many i hope so feedback would be nice please

Let me introduce you to Katherine Turner, KT to everyone that knows her and, from this point on, to us. KT is the apple of her parents eye, a straight A student. She had her pick of universities to go to and, with hardly a second thought, decided to follow her older brother.

Now, at the end of her first week at university (Fresher's week) she was getting ready for a good night out. She wasn't just happy for her new found freedom, she revelled in it. The first thing she'd done when she had her own money was go out and get herself a whole new wardrobe. No longer would she be tied to reserved 'fuddy-duddy' clothing. Her cupboards were filled, now, with miniskirts, microskirts, bood-tubes, crop-tops, minidresses, shear tops, net dresses, g-strings and bras that barely covered her nipples.

She'd had a good week, made a bunch of new friends and was quite happy with everyone on her floor of the hall she lived in. They all seemed like pretty good people. Tonight though she intended to go out with a group of guys she'd met mid week. They were a couple of years older than her, about to go through thier final year (much like her brother) but what she liked most about them was that they were so much more entertaining; they knew more of the off-the-beaten-track places and seemed to be able to get a lock-in wherever they went. They were fun!

Tonight she wanted to have a lot of fun. After showering and towelling off she picked out the outfit she intended to wear. A light, white cotton miniskirt and a matching crop-top. She put them on then surveyed herself in the mirror. She liked what she saw. Turning around she bent over, watching her reflection, to see how far she dared go before exposing herself, it wasn't far, before turning back and lifting her skirt to check her bush. She'd trimmed it nicely. It wasn't visible through the delicate cloth.. Finally she raised her arms slowly to see how far she could go before her nipples were revealed. She was both relieved and frustrated to find she had to raise her arms pretty high to really expose herself.

As she left her room her heart was in her mouth. She'd never been this exposed. She could feel the fetid air from the halls stroking her breasts and pussy. For an instant she thought about going back in to dress properly, or at least put some underwear on, but managed to convince herself she really wanted to do this.

Down five flights of stairs and she emerged into the night air. Even the light breeze out there lifted her skirt, hammering home to her just how frivelous a choice of clothing this really was. She flattened it down and glanced around, making sure noone had seen her, before scooting off to the pub.

The guys were there, waiting eagerly for her, and each gave her a quick kiss on the cheek as she arrived. They had a table ready and Terry practically ran to the bar to get her a drink. For a while they sat chatting, drinking, joking and having fun. They played pool, KT very nervously - it wasn't something she'd really played before, and she couldn't bend to take a shot. Occasionally the jukebox would play a track she loved and she'd drag one of the guys up to dance with her.

to be continued......
25rob1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to 25rob1985 for this post:
Old 06-24-2008, 05:02 PM   #2
25rob1985
getDare Sweetheart

As last orders approached they started to play Spin-The-Bottle for drinks. Mike, the manager, was called over and the guys bought a rather large bottle of tequila and a bunch of shot glasses. Each person took it in turn to spin the bottle and whoever it landed on had to throw back a shot. Landing it on yourself meant you had to take a double. KT managed to land it on herself once and, by the time the place started to empty, she was feeling a little tipsy (to say the least!)

As the last of the customers left Mike, the landlord, came over and said that he was happy for us to stay and play; seems they guys were good mates of his, and they invited him to join, "But we're raising the stakes now," they said. Mike grinned and brought over another bottle of tequila.

The bottle was spun and it landed on Henry. Jake had spun it so he chose to ask him a question: "What's your dirtiest, nastiest dream?". Henry didn't half cherry-up. He was the captain of the rugby club but eventually he related a dream where, after a winning match, he goes to the visitors changing room by mistake. He's in the shower before he realises but, by then, trapped and naked. The other team grab him and laugh, "You might of fucked us on the field but we're going to fuck you here!" before he's gang raped by the other team.

Henry spun the bottle next and it landed on me. Still humiliated from his own confession he asked me the same question. Being just a little bit drunk, and having just heard his confession, mine sort of slipped out. It was something of an erotic nightmare triggered by a story I'd read on the internet. A girl (me) goes clubbing but blacks out towards the end of the night. When I awake I'm hanging by my wrists from a hook in a barn, totally naked. A guy comes in and tells me he has good news and bad. The good news is that I've not been touched, yet. The bad news being that we're ten miles from anywhere. More guys arrive and they get me down and have their way. When they're all spent they bring in the faarms animals. Enough said. I left the guys with their chins almost on the floor.

Once they'd finally recovered their composure Adrian announced it was time to move on to the stripping part of the game. He span the bottle and it landed on Mike, who dutifully removed his shoes. I breathed a sigh of relief; at least shoes counted! Chaz managed to get Terry to take his shoes off then I lost my shoes to Terry.

I span the bottle and it landed back on me. I think my heart stopped for a good 10 seconds. There was a roar from the guys, "Two off! Two off! Two off!" Eventually my heart started beating again. This hadn't been the idea! I'd wanted to feel a little dirty and flirt. "Up you get KT, two items off!"

Slowly I stood up, much of the drunken haze rapidly burning away, and took hold of the hem of my top. Closing my eyes I pulled it up and over my head, dropping it to my side. The guys were whistling and grunting as my hands flew to cover my breasts. My heart was now racing faster than a runaway express train as the cat-calls turned into a call for a second piece of clothing. The rules are the rules, they insisted.

After a couple of minutes of being taunted I dropped one hand and unclasped the skirt, released it, and let it fall to the ground as I quickly sat down, covering my bush with the hand that I'd used to do the dirty work. I now realised the error of my ways in selecting that outfit. Most the guys still had socks, hoodies/jackets, tops, trousers and probably underwear to go whilst I was naked. I felt extremely stupid and vulnerable. The game went on, more of the guys losing shoes and even socks before the bottle landed on me again.

To be continued
Old 06-24-2008, 07:01 PM   #3
2EggsOverEasy

You have a great gift for creating very clear images in your reader's eye (at least in mine). Write more! Write more! <and the chanting begins>

+ :
humiliation, exhibitionism, toys and more, oh my!
- :
extreme pain, scat, illegal
? :
bondage, slavery, food

! :My judgement rules, unless you can convince me otherwise - now go be daring!
2EggsOverEasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 09:10 PM   #4
wackodude171

Send a message via MSN to wackodude171

Wow! A great start to what seems like is goings to be an aweseome story.
I can't wait for more!
wackodude171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 10:16 PM   #5
Nohbdy123

Keep it going! Clear writing, good plot.
Nohbdy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 04:06 AM   #6
25rob1985
getDare Sweetheart

thank you for the feedback here is some more

sorry it is short

I now had to place my hands on my head and keep them there until my next turn. It seemed an impossible request for a while but eventually I did so, exposing myself to them. They immediately took out their phones and I was snapped from every angle.

That round seemed to take forever but, eventually, I got to spin the bottle and try and cover myself again. A whole round went by without the bottle landing on me and the guys started to lose a few clothes. Adrian was actually barechested before he spun the bottle on me. He only thought for a few seconds before, grinning widely, he decided my forfeight: Pot black.

I had to sit at one end of the pool table, legs spread to each side as the guys took shots to try and 'pot' the black ball in my pussy. Needless to say none missed and none was overly gentle. The pain wasn't so bad but what was soul destroying was watching the other guys take pictures of me pussy being potted

Advertisements
Kink Talk