Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-10-2011, 01:08 PM   #16
19FemaleMaster
Account Banned

Default At the beach continued

Before I get onto this, I would encourage you to read the previous chapters to remind yourselves of whats going on, especially the last edition.

__________________________________________________ _________________

After Angelia was satisfied of making my cock rock hard, Sheila throw a chilled bottle water, I really chilled water bottle on my boxers to calm the storm bursting in them. Chutia exclaimed, "Lets go paragliding". We all agreed and reached the hotspot. The first and the second to go were Chutia and Aisha respectively after which it was me. I could see Angelia speak to the girls who were setting up this paragliding on us. The in-charges called me and I reached the girls holding a kinda 'belt suit', to whom Angelia had been talking to. One of them was bringing the hook attached to the rope with the motorboat and the other asked me step into the belt. Now, this same girl hooked the end of the rope to my boxers which I initially doubted but convinced myself as to be the 'procedure'. The third girl signaled that the rope was tight enough tied to the pole. The boat went on and off was I into the sky. As I had just taken off I could see my five friends collect all the young adults with binoculars. Suddenly, my boxers slipped through the hook and I understood that it was all plotted. The very next moment, my boxers were ripped badly of me and of they went into the water, not only putting me on exhibition to the binoculars but also risking my pride after I would land. The wind my testes feel as if they were cut apart and the cool breeze entering throughout my 'ATM' clot was clearly not welcomed. Then came the moment when I landed back to earth.

I have decided that the beach adventure is going to be one of finest part of this adventure and you guys should expect it to be exaggerated. lovaboitoy, silvercola, cfnm_lars and the funman, thank you for your interest in the story. I expect form you guys to make it your story and advertise it. Not only that, I hope that you are gaining interest (boners with ejaculation) as much as me on my side.

*The scene has been scripted not thoroughly but partially from a popular video on the internet. You could add anything related to CFnm, or involoving guys caught or anything naked guys like video, photo, stories at here.

loves guys with hot ASSes and D*C*S

DO COMMENT ON THIS ONE

This is what I fantasize.
19FemaleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:50 PM   #17
19FemaleMaster
Account Banned

So please post further suggestions.

DO COMMENT ON THIS ONE

Old 10-11-2011, 01:03 AM   #18
The Evil Porlo
Distinguished Member

Quality story so far, cant wait for the next post. Well layed out and well timed. Keep up the good work.

1. Your boss is always yelling, "I wanna see your ass in here by 8:00!"
2. "I'd love to chip in, but I left my wallet in my pants."
3. You want to see if it's like the dream.
4. People stop stealing your pens after they've seen where you keep them.
5. Diverts attention from the fact that you also came to work drunk.
6. Gives "bad hair day" a whole new meaning.
7. No one steals your chair.

Stories posted by me:

Snapchat - MySlaveBoys
KIK - TommyPDaddy

www . into dare . com / chats
The Evil Porlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 08:22 AM   #19
19FemaleMaster
Account Banned

Default At the beach (Continued)

Before I could rest my feet on the semi solid land I could see the dune, the naked sand dunes which obviously did not have my 'so' called five female friends. I was expecting this. But the good news that I was cured of further embarrassment, harassing, humiliation or whatever it might have turned out to be. That wasn't all I could see a girl, a girl with long legs, very long legs. She was wearing a mere bikini suit and the fantasies were already running before I realized that she was the same girl who had put on a show, a personal show rather of a complete strip show. She was holding a towel.
I landed. The concerned got rid of their belongings which had been preserving the better part of me. I was standing there naked in the midst of a public beach and the size of manhood was no big than than the smallest finger in your hand. I reached her. Before I could utter a word out of my blue swollen lips she gave the towel to me. It seemed to me that the world had been put on silent mode. I was following her like a Romeo witnessing the love of her Juliet, blindly. The cool breeze was making my already cold body pale. It was shit cold. The arrestor pilli was muscles were almost fully erect and teeth were grinding amongst themselves. I was soon into a room. The tall girl I had been following was in grief. She switched on the heater and asked me if I wanted to get rid of the towel until I was warm enough. I said I was okay but after a short gap I asked her "Did you know what you did at the beach at the sight of strangers, a stranger rather?". She walked out, soon came in with an iPad in her hand, I could hear her weep. She opened her mail inbox and not so soon showed it to me. I could see pictures, pictures of a naked guy with his penis in hand exposing his muscles butt. I was bound in my mind, took the gadget from her to finally REVISE who the guy was.
It was me. I was rolling deep into the flashback, then switched back to my real eyes. The girl was standing there, zoomed big into my sight. She was trying to unhook her bikini top to reveal. "Don't", I said, "Don't do it, Ashley". I knew her name and by that time my throat was filled up. "I am sorry Kunal, but I wasn't that brave then", she said. Everything came back to me. Ashley was my classmate in class 10. She had stung a deal on me to show my everything to her for an even better of her. She asked this for the exchange of my love. I told had told her that her of seeing me naked, was a privilege for me, myself. I did send to her my majesty in hot poses, but she never replied the love she promised. She had rejected me. . "And today when I saw your crack butt exposed, I couldn't resist myself of fulfilling my deal", she said. "Never did I ask you then, and never did I ask you today, to display me anything of you", I replied. She was crying now. "I am sorry Kunal forgive me, please", she said leaning herself down the wall. I was turning sentimental and off went my lips to kiss her. She stood up immediately. We were in a no-conditon, no-state. Just love was shedding tears down our eyes. Just love, just tears were transmitted in this kiss. However, there was now some charm in her. Seeing that I said "I love you". She was dropping through me which I thought was a way a hugging and congratulating. Slowly she went down and down and at an instant my towel, the only thing I had was off me. I was holding my shame in the palm of my two hands. "Its showtime", she said giving my towel back to me when I turned back to her, because my butt was facing her. "You've got a nice butt", she said. I was wrapping my towel and she exposing her bikini bottoms. My mouth was wide-open and she was unhooking her bikini top exposing her C-cupped tits. The arousal was obvious, but it was so instant and so huge that it made the towel drop on the floor. She was giving me a hand job.

I hope you like it as much as I do. Comments and suggestions will be appreciated as always. I hope this chapter is long enough to make me free to write for a while

DO COMMENT ON THIS ONE

Old 10-18-2011, 09:08 PM   #20
Silvercola

I love it . Please more
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 11:38 PM   #21
19FemaleMaster
Account Banned

Default Revision

Before I get on this part. I would like to post the entire story again as a form of revision.

I am going to describe a fiction from Venice to Sydney very briefly and cover the incidents or rather adventures in perception as A GUY who is a white 22.
This thing is going to come in several parts.

The dawn was on, the alarm was to be. It was the day to put on the packed baggage into the boot of the taxi and be off on a vacation with friends. The flight to Kuala Lumpur was at 10.55 and the clock had struck 7 already. I took my butt off the bed and wrapped my naked body with a towel to collect the subscription from the door. The taxi had been waiting for a while now, and the phone toned an SMS from the chauffeur, he said "I'm waiting down the address to load the luggage". This brought me back into senses and I quickly slide the only big bag out of the door. I tried to jerk into the left to go to the ground floor which was before I realized that I was only in a towel which was resting on the floor outside the lift, and I was in the lift with my 'glory' rising. Before I could execute the task of getting some clothes out of the bag I was greeted by Sonia, my young 19 year neighbor girl with 'Good morning'. I quickly tried to put my full jaunty and balls into my hands, but she with no freak entered the lift. I requested her to deliver my bag to the chauffeur, and she said "For only one 'cause'". I safely reached my house and before the band of my boxers could reach the bone of my waist I was thrown on the bed. The boxers were ripped off and it was Sonia, already giving me a handjob. I didn't utter a word out of my mouth until the cum reached the boxers that were thrown, yes it went that far. She said "thank you" and left, and this was something I didn't have time to ponder upon because the clock already read '7.40'. I quickly had a shower and asked the chauffeur "ASAP". It was 8.05 and I had just departed off my house.

I sudden mistake struck my mind halfway. I had told the picker at Kuala Lumpur that I would be wearing blue jeans and a white shirt whereas at here, I was wearing a simple black track suit. I asked the driver to stop the car and quickly from the bag I took out the proposed vanity. I got into the front seat of the car rather than the rear because it was filmed with silver polish, and I preferred an unknown taxi-driver to see my dick rather than a thousand 'might-be-known' people see me half naked. I asked him to resume drive and I begin to strip. Soon, I reached nothing and started to masturbate, yes to relieve stress. The taxi-driver was looking to and fro and I said that I would pay him extra. When I was satisfied, I put on my appearance and it was time to get into the airport. Before I would do that, I reminded myself of the schedule. Venice to Kuala Lumpur and staying 2 days alone there and then all the way to Sydney to meet friends

Check-In did not consume a lot of time and I was in the security check queue at about 9.30. Soon my turn to be reviewed turned up. I stripped of my metal belt and accessories into the scanner and headed into the detector. To me everything was okay, but before I was done wearing my belt and shoes I was greeted by this young beautiful lady. She said that I was to be checked again as a need to meet the purpose of security and that she would reach me again. At about 10 she came back, said that it was my turn. I was taken to an area with 13 or 14 small cabins and she said that a male representative would reach here to check me. I told her that my flight was due in 50 minutes and she in no time proposed the idea of 'checking me out' herself. This gave me a boner but I agreed to it as long as I did not want to miss or delay my flight. I was taken into a cabin, a manual metal detector was passed throughout my body. And then, she said "Strip". I quickly removed the jeans and shirt and the boxer was already exhibiting a tent. She asked me to make my hands parallel to ground, and I did. She repeated the detector throughout the body before she finally said "Take this off, Sir". I said "If your highness permits you to do so, go ahead". She immediately said "You may leave, Sir". This pleased me and my boxers reached the floor. She asked me turn around and bend, and I did. She passed a card like through my ass-line to check it was clear. She then left the cabin with "Thank you for your cooperation". The weird thing was that the door shut back so slowly that a 10 year old guy was already laughing on my 10 inch cock. I got dressed and finally boarded into the flight.

The flight for me was a pretty quick one. I had a long eight hour sleep and by the time I woke up I was already feeling very sticky, I wanted a bath ASAP. Upon the arrival, I was able to pass the security check merely this time. I was already keen to have a shower, but things slowed down when the picker identified me. It was about 6.30 and me sleep was full. I checked into my hotel and asked the guide if he could take me to Langkawi, the place of beaches in about an hour.

I reached my room 203. I shut the door and begin to unpack the requirements out, a deodorant, talcum powder, cargos and blue T-shirt, socks and shoes. Next was to prepare a mini big into the hotel laundry bag for the beach. I quickly put a towel, boxers, shower gel and sunscreen into the laundry bag. I vacated the bed except for my shower requirements, but the only thing left was to pack the things I was wearing. I stripped down naked and put them into the bag which went into the cupboard. Finally got into the shower. Before I could touch my 'part' it was already rock ready for me to have fun with, but I did not cum to keep it big to show a bulge in the cargos. I wiped myself with the towel and dried my hair, and when the need of towel was no more, I dismissed into the bin. I got out, looked myself into the mirror for a while and then begin to put on the deodorant. Before I was done doing this, I heard a bang. I turned around to have a look, but to my surprise it was a young white maid with pretty long uncovered legs with her eyes widely gazing at my rock hard 9 inches thing. She apologized and left the room and I got back to dressing.

I got into the guide's car and we were off to Langkawi which was a four hours journey. The journey didn't take long and I was soon standing in the midst of a vast beach. I could already peak into boobs from the bra's and the my dick into the wide nude asses. I asked the guide to pick me up at 18.00. I had six long hours to spent at the beach. Since I was almost fully clothed, I felt shy to strip on a beach this 'open'. I found a board which "Change Room- 2 Ringlets". I popped the money out of my wallet and went to the direction it read. I saw a mere 30-40 years old woman and asked her about the changing room. She reminded me of the price which I gave to her after she pointed her hand towards somewhere and said first left. I reached the sign that read males, but the weird thing was that there was no door to this small cabin and some girls were standing there like they were waiting for me to take off. I said myself "enough" and reminded to conscious mind that I was on a beach. I stripped down naked and whats more I turned around to let them see my butt as-well. They wooed and cheered and I got out to wear the boxers in their sight. I showed them my middle finger and quickly left to the adventure.

I reached the sand into the sight of water. It was moderate, especially the girls gave me a boner. I tried to find a spot comprising of only adults for what I was about to do. I found one. I rested my things there. I lowered my boxers to reveal the crack of my bum and reclined. I saw a young girl with her boobs fully open and this rose me to my best.

So I was reclined on my chest with the crack of my lower back breathing the dust, I could see a girl with her boobs fully open approaching me. This give me a boner hidden under my weight. She came to the recliner next to me, and what she did next was a feast to eyes. She opened the lace of her bikini and let her nipples fall on her stomach. Next she undo her thong and wrapped a bath towel to cover her majesty. She soon was off, and I had had a delightful show.

After the gorgeous was gone, I took out my sunscreen and begin to apply them before I saw a better recliner, a way better surrounded by the girls I had just flashed naked while changing. I reached there. The girls had surrounded a guy who was jerking has small package for them. The leader of the group, Angelia said "Would you want to join us" , looking at the tent in my boxers. I agreed and soon that little guy was sent back home. The girls surrounded me and the blood in my body was flowing faster, rather quicker to rich my third leg.

Aisha said, "Lets all hang out together today, rather than you be alone". Certainly I agreed.

The five girls Angelia, Aisha, Michelle and Sheila and Chutia were already hooting.

Two of them grabbed my hands and two were enough to take my boxers off me and put them into the bag. The one left, Angelia was giving me a handjob which soon transformed into a blowjob. I was enjoying this thing in privacy.

After Angelia was satisfied of making my cock rock hard, Sheila throw a chilled bottle water, I really chilled water bottle on my boxers to calm the storm bursting in them. Chutia exclaimed, "Lets go paragliding". We all agreed and reached the hotspot. The first and the second to go were Chutia and Aisha respectively after which it was me. I could see Angelia speak to the girls who were setting up this paragliding on us. The in-charges called me and I reached the girls holding a kinda 'belt suit', to whom Angelia had been talking to. One of them was bringing the hook attached to the rope with the motorboat and the other asked me step into the belt. Now, this same girl hooked the end of the rope to my boxers which I initially doubted but convinced myself as to be the 'procedure'. The third girl signaled that the rope was tight enough tied to the pole. The boat went on and off was I into the sky. As I had just taken off I could see my five friends collect all the young adults with binoculars. Suddenly, my boxers slipped through the hook and I understood that it was all plotted. The very next moment, my boxers were ripped badly of me and of they went into the water, not only putting me on exhibition to the binoculars but also risking my pride after I would land. The wind my testes feel as if they were cut apart and the cool breeze entering throughout my 'ATM' clot was clearly not welcomed. Then came the moment when I landed back to earth.

Before I could rest my feet on the semi solid land I could see the dune, the naked sand dunes which obviously did not have my 'so' called five female friends. I was expecting this. But the good news that I was cured of further embarrassment, harassing, humiliation or whatever it might have turned out to be. That wasn't all I could see a girl, a girl with long legs, very long legs. She was wearing a mere bikini suit and the fantasies were already running before I realized that she was the same girl who had put on a show, a personal show rather of a complete strip show. She was holding a towel.

I landed. The concerned got rid of their belongings which had been preserving the better part of me. I was standing there naked in the midst of a public beach and the size of manhood was no big than than the smallest finger in your hand. I reached her. Before I could utter a word out of my blue swollen lips she gave the towel to me. It seemed to me that the world had been put on silent mode. I was following her like a Romeo witnessing the love of her Juliet, blindly. The cool breeze was making my already cold body pale. It was shit cold. The arrestor pilli was muscles were almost fully erect and teeth were grinding amongst themselves. I was soon into a room. The tall girl I had been following was in grief. She switched on the heater and asked me if I wanted to get rid of the towel until I was warm enough. I said I was okay but after a short gap I asked her "Did you know what you did at the beach at the sight of strangers, a stranger rather?". She walked out, soon came in with an iPad in her hand, I could hear her weep. She opened her mail inbox and not so soon showed it to me. I could see pictures, pictures of a naked guy with his penis in hand exposing his muscles butt. I was bound in my mind, took the gadget from her to finally REVISE who the guy was.

It was me. I was rolling deep into the flashback, then switched back to my real eyes. The girl was standing there, zoomed big into my sight. She was trying to unhook her bikini top to reveal. "Don't", I said, "Don't do it, Ashley". I knew her name and by that time my throat was filled up. "I am sorry Kunal, but I wasn't that brave then", she said. Everything came back to me. Ashley was my classmate in class 10. She had stung a deal on me to show my everything to her for an even better of her. She asked this for the exchange of my love. I told had told her that her of seeing me naked, was a privilege for me, myself. I did send to her my majesty in hot poses, but she never replied the love she promised. She had rejected me. . "And today when I saw your crack butt exposed, I couldn't resist myself of fulfilling my deal", she said. "Never did I ask you then, and never did I ask you today, to display me anything of you", I replied. She was crying now. "I am sorry Kunal forgive me, please", she said leaning herself down the wall. I was turning sentimental and off went my lips to kiss her. She stood up immediately. We were in a no-conditon, no-state. Just love was shedding tears down our eyes. Just love, just tears were transmitted in this kiss. However, there was now some charm in her. Seeing that I said "I love you". She was dropping through me which I thought was a way a hugging and congratulating. Slowly she went down and down and at an instant my towel, the only thing I had was off me. I was holding my shame in the palm of my two hands. "Its showtime", she said giving my towel back to me when I turned back to her, because my butt was facing her. "You've got a nice butt", she said. I was wrapping my towel and she exposing her bikini bottoms. My mouth was wide-open and she was unhooking her bikini top exposing her C-cupped tits. The arousal was obvious, but it was so instant and so huge that it made the towel drop on the floor. She was giving me a hand job.

DO COMMENT ON THIS ONE

Old 10-19-2011, 12:02 AM   #22
19FemaleMaster
Account Banned

Default Continued

It wasn't long when the speed of stimulation in her hand came down, even though my dick was as steady as big as tree trunk. She was lamenting, again. I hot fresh tear dropped on my erection made it rather small. She was crying again. I hugged her tightly. I took off her unhooked bikini top to put those tits on her stomach. As expected, the package roused again, this time to an anxiety reaching the narrow gap between our belles and touching Ashley's belly button. I caught her from the neck and started to kiss. It was not a kiss anymore, it was a smooch full of emotions.

As soon as the tip of the penis lubricated with the secretion of cowper's gland touched her belly button, she smiled, again. She dropped me on the bed nearby, to expose my scrotal sac to her holding my stiff penis. She was coming closer and closer to me and now my cock was so huge that I could fit my two big hands to grip it, and put it into action. "No", she said, "You don't need it anymore". She turned her back to me, pointed at her cute butt cheek(I wanted to bite into it), licking her finger. I stood up from the bed, caught her from her hot ass. She was sitting in my hands and my dick was looking for her vagina in the vulva. I inserted my thing into it.

"Aaaaahhhhh, Aaaahhhhhh, Aaaahhhhh, Aaaahhhhh,,,jesus", I heard her scream.

When I was about to ejaculate, I dropped her on the bed from my hands. In no time, my cum was far enough to reach her boobs. If you are a guy you would know that after you ejaculate, you immediately want to get dressed, want to get back to normal. I was no different, I reached my towel. Both of us had renewed the promises we owed to each other and were know bidding farewell.

She demanded the towel back. I had no options. I gave to her, and she was gone off the room, dressed of course and I was yet stark naked in a room on a beach.

I am attaching a picture to show the sex position.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Wiki-standing.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	2634  

DO COMMENT ON THIS ONE

Last edited by 19FemaleMaster; 10-19-2011 at 04:54 AM.
Old 10-19-2011, 06:58 AM   #23
19FemaleMaster
Account Banned

I am not getting the response I would have liked. I certainly wish for more as I am putting a lot of efforts into this one.

DO COMMENT ON THIS ONE

Old 10-19-2011, 02:06 PM   #24
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

these are awesome, please don't stop

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 08:35 AM   #25
fredd1e
getDare Sweetheart

Exhibitionism is & always has been one of my favourite fantasies.

Have thoroughly enjoyed reading, & hope to read more in the future
fredd1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 08:35 AM   #26
theflash

Send a message via AIM to theflash Send a message via Yahoo to theflash

Very hot! I know I've popped off a few towels myself!
theflash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 08:05 PM   #27
Silvercola

Plz make crazy awesome hotel or teacher and school scene
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 04:57 AM   #28
19FemaleMaster
Account Banned

Check back this story before 22nd December for an update.

DO COMMENT ON THIS ONE

Old 12-16-2011, 06:46 PM   #29
daremaster 1
getDare God

Damn, this is a hot story! Love the picture example!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk