Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-25-2017, 01:53 PM   #31
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Hi. Not sure if that's a link to your story, but all I get is an ad. I'd love to read your story so can you paste or post it here? Thanks.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 04:45 PM   #32
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordsmiff View Post
Hi. Not sure if that's a link to your story, but all I get is an ad. I'd love to read your story so can you paste or post it here? Thanks.
Hi Wordsmiff!

Yeah, the links above are from a spammer most likely. The parts of the story that I've posted so far are on pages 1 and 2. You can find the direct link here.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 05:58 PM   #33
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Bell An update is on its way!

Hi guys!

I wanted to come on and apologize for how long it is taking me to get this installment up.

I promise you that the story is not dead and that I am working (albeit very slowly) on the next part.

It will definitely be up by Friday October 20th and after that, no more than two weeks will pass between updates.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
Old 10-15-2017, 07:58 AM   #34
alli55

Hi, I've only just found this story but I had to leave a comment to say how good it is.

It's really cleverly thought-out and beautifully written. You have an amazing way with words! Just brilliant.

Good luck with your writing - I really hope we can get some more of this story soon!
alli55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 06:05 PM   #35
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alli55 View Post
Hi, I've only just found this story but I had to leave a comment to say how good it is.

It's really cleverly thought-out and beautifully written. You have an amazing way with words! Just brilliant.

Good luck with your writing - I really hope we can get some more of this story soon!
Hi!

Very happy you're enjoying it and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I just hope I can manage to keep up the standard. The installments should be closer together from now on. I'm glad to have you along for the ride!

Likes and stuff

Old 10-20-2017, 06:07 PM   #36
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Perched atop a stool in the dining room, the man observed his bound submissive. Five minutes had elapsed from the time he had set her legs free. Neither had spoken a word since. The girl had stopped crying rather quickly and her breath had now found a more normal rhythm. More than a few times, Arabel’s Master wondered if he might have pushed the brunette a little too hard. After all, this was her first real taste of the world of BDSM.

The man walked a few steps to the small kitchen table. He tore open the plastic covering on a box of bottled water and extracted a half-liter plastic container from it. He walked up to Arabel who raised her head at the sound of his arrival. Then, he unscrewed the cap, the breaking seal making a distinctive sound in the heavy silence of the cabin and pressed the neck of the bottle to the woman’s lips.

“Open up my pet, it’s just water”

Arabel happily obliged and she drank as best she could while her Master tilted the bottle to keep up with her thirst. Water trickled down her chin and drops fell onto her dress and exposed thighs, but she didn’t even try to stop it. In a manner of seconds, Arabel had emptied the bottle of its contents.

“Thank you Master.”
“You’re very welcome, my lovely submissive. Now, do you think you can carry on or do you need some time to rest?”
“No, Master, I’m eager to get this punishment out of the way. I’m ready now”.
“Good, you are going to receive a spanking so we are going to keep that dress of yours tucked in like it is. Now, up you go”, he said as he uncuffed the woman’s wrists.

Arabel stood up and waited. She felt him grab both wrists in front of her and give a gentle tug. She allowed herself to be guided in the direction her Master was leading her in. After having taken little more than a dozen steps, she stopped, her hands were placed atop the smooth surface of what she supposed was the kitchen counter. Her Master gently guided her so that he forearms were laying flat on the wooden slab causing the woman to be slightly bent at the waist.

“Stay”, he commanded before turning away from her.

The man looked at the woman’s plump ass. He could feel the distinctive stiffening of his dick within his pants. He walked away to the bedroom Arabel had slept in and retrieved a single sheet of paper from the folder he had handed her less than 24h before. As he walked back towards the kitchen, he paused, looking at a few choice items he’d laid out on the table.

His fingers caressed different textures: finely sanded wood, soft suede, studded leather, rough canvas. He closed his eyes, bringing to memory the particular sound each implement made. His lips curled into a contented smile as he closed his hand over his implement of choice. He walked back to his submissive and came in close.

“I’m going to remove your blindfold”, he said in a low voice “you will keep your head down”.

Arabel shuddered at the words and when the blindfold came off, she kept her eyes closed a few moments. Obviously, she was curious to lay eyes on her Master. After months of being under his collar online, she had never had the pleasure of looking upon his face. But she knew from the tone of his voice that right now was not the time to give in to that curiosity.
When she finally opened her eyes, the young woman realized she was looking down upon the last email she’d sent her Master. Her heart rate picked up.

“Do you recognize this, my pet?”, he asked as he rubbed the long wooden paddle across her ass. It produced goosebumps all over her body.
“Yes, Master”. Her voice was barely an audible whisper.
“You will read it out loud to me while I paddle that lovely ass of yours into understanding that I do not tolerate lying”.

The man allowed an uncomfortable silence to settle between his submissive and himself for a few seconds. The silence was broken with a sudden sonorous spank from the paddle followed by a cry of surprise.

Arabel’s eyes welled up with tears at the surprise of the force of the impact and the pain that resulted from it. She wanted to cover her ass with her hands, but knew better than to remove them from the countertop.

“Am I understood?”, he asked as he rubbed the paddle once again against his submissive’s blushing ass.
“Yes Master”

She started reading:

Dear Master,

Today was a pretty exciting day. I’ve been looking forward to my vacation for some time now and today is my last day of work before three weeks of peace and quiet.

As she read, rhythmic spanks landed on her ass. Though not as strong as the initial blow, they were impressively loud and she could feel her butt warming up quickly. Her journal entry described her morning, from her breakfast to her shower.

Once I was done washing up, I grabbed my razor and worked on cleaning up my pussy area.

No sooner was she done reading those words that a quick and hard series of spanks landed on her reddening cheeks. Arabel gasped from the surprise and pain the sudden change in paddling brought about. As she moved on in her narrative, the spanks returned to a more bearable rhythm. Reaching the part in which she described her clothing for the day, Arabel paused. The rhythmic blows from the paddle continued for a moment before stopping.

“Master?”, she said in the calmest voice she could muster - though the tremolo betrayed her nervousness. “This is going to hurt, isn’t it?”

The man couldn’t help but smirk at the comment. ‘So she figured out that the spanks become harder each time she reads one of the lies she wrote’, he thought as he rubbed her reddened ass with his free hand. It was already quite warm.

“Yes, my pet, it is. But I know you can get through it”.

He looked on as the brunette balled her hands into fists on an inhale and opened them up again as she exhaled. She was ready.

“Continue”, he said simply, before continuing to punish his submissive’s ass.

By the time she was done reading, Arabel could feel the heat radiating from her posterior. Her voice was shaking and though she had mostly managed to keep her sobs at bay, now that she was done, she was crying freely. The tears weren’t so much from the pain, even though what she’d just endured had hurt more than she’d expecting, it was the disappointment she had of herself for lying to her Master that had been the most taxing.

Darkness surrounded her once again as the blindfold was placed over her eyes again. Arabel allowed herself to be led to another part of the cabin. She knew she was back in the bedroom when she recognized the subtle floral scent lingering about. Once she was at the foot of the bed, the young woman collapsed upon it and curled up into a ball. The mattress shifted under the weight of her Master. He softly slid his fingers through her long brown hair.

“You handled yourself beautifully, Arabel, i’m very proud of you”, he continued running his fingers through the woman’s silky hair. “I’ll let you rest here a bit. When you’re hungry, feel free to grab some breakfast. I’ll be back in a bit, I’ve got some things to do in the woods”.

Likes and stuff

The following 2 users say Thank You to shynessincarnate for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk