Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 07-29-2017, 12:32 PM   #46
em52388

When was the last time you did anything naughty (in the sexual sense) in a public place?

What advice would you give to someone just coming into their kinky side from your experience?

What hobbies do you have outside of kink?
Old 08-01-2017, 05:42 PM   #47
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Hi em! Nice to see you 'round! Thank you for the questions, my thread was feeling lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by em52388 View Post
When was the last time you did anything naughty (in the sexual sense) in a public place?

Hum, well, today I went out in public with duotone balls inserted in my pussy and a crotch rope under my shorts. And, well, I wasn't wearing any panties, I mean the rope was doing a grand job of absorbing the juices that were dripping from my pussy

What advice would you give to someone just coming into their kinky side from your experience?

Oh wow, great question! I felt so terribly overwhelmed when I discovered that there was a name for what I was. I was also hugely relieved. But that is besides the point. I know that not everyone processes events in the same manner, so I'll answer the question from the perspective of my 32 year old self giving my 23 year old self advice.
  1. Be proud. Embrace that side of yourself. It is part of who you are and deserves to be experienced.
  2. Find support. Either go online or talk with your best friend/partner. I found this site (among others). I also found some very helpful and friendly individuals who have helped me find myself. I am eternally grateful to all who have contributed to who I am now.
  3. (Coming from the submissive side of the spectrum) Be weary of some of the people who call themselves Dominants. I strongly believe that it is imperative that a Dom respects his/her sub (yes even those who are in to humiliation/degradation). If something doesn't feel right, speak up, ask questions and, if need be, get away from the individual. I speak from experience.
  4. Experiment. Test your limits, both physically and mentally. Figure out what you love, like, dislike and hate. There are a plethora of quizzes and dare threads to help your find yourself. Make the most of them.
  5. Know that just as your human side evolves, you kinky side will too. It's possible that a like turns into a dislike and vice-versa. It's important to never stop experimenting and never thinking that you know everything about yourself. Of course, there are hard limits that ought not and will never be broken, but you might find yourself surprised at what you can actually do.

What hobbies do you have outside of kink?

Well, too many actually lol. I love reading and writing (though I don't think anyone doubts that). I love running and fitness. I love cooking, well, baking mostly. I crochet and sew (and would love to learn to knit). I also play a musical instrument!

Once again, thank you for taking the time to leave a few questions! Don't be shy, ladies and gents, I'm sure I can be prodded some more

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.

Last edited by shynessincarnate; 08-01-2017 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Grammatical error needed fixing.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 06:19 PM   #48
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Have you ever given thought to what if you were in some sort of incident where you had to be taken to the ER and have your shorts etc. cut off exposing your moist crotch rope and or any other things you might have on or in you that day. lol
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 04:23 AM   #49
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Being Canadian and unaffiliated to both USA and the UK, but part of the Commonwealth anyway, what spellings do you prefer? The UK's (we invented English) or American?
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 11:57 AM   #50
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
Have you ever given thought to what if you were in some sort of incident where you had to be taken to the ER and have your shorts etc. cut off exposing your moist crotch rope and or any other things you might have on or in you that day. lol
Oh goodness, I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to reply! I remember reading your questions when I didn't have the time to answer and then forgetting all about it.

Ok, so I've never given thought to what would go through emergency personnel's heads if I were to be taken in the ER and having my clothing cut away to expose my kink like that. Thinking about it now is pretty mortifying (and actually a bit funny).

(And what makes you think that the crotch rope would be moist?) :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordsmiff View Post
Being Canadian and unaffiliated to both USA and the UK, but part of the Commonwealth anyway, what spellings do you prefer? The UK's (we invented English) or American?
I am so very happy you asked this question! I definitely favour the UK spelling. I just always find American spelling to be a bit weird - almost as though there was something missing. An American friend and I jest often about this.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk