Old 06-07-2016, 01:08 PM   #1
abado

Default Alice embarassing story

Alice is a teen young lady who comes from a very rich family. Alice was really a bitch and whenever she has the chance she behave awful with the other girls in school. One day she was fighting with a colleague Diane and she tore her blouse letting her wearing only a bra.

Everyone has seen Diana and the boys laughed a lot seeing Diane like this. One day Diane and two other girls friend decided that`s the payback time for Alice. So on Wednesday the last class was gym class. After the class the boys and the girls has to get showered and go home. So in that very special day Diana and her friends Mary and Jane put their plan into action. After the Gym class when Alice was taking her shower they entered the locker room and they stole all Alice clothes even the towels. When Alice finished her shower she saw that all her clothes are missing. She desperate tried to find them but instead of them she finds out a ticket with the text “you are a bitch and a bitch don`t wear any clothes. You know that the boy`s locker room is near you and you could get caught any moment. If you want to escape from that trap you just have to run in the back yard and we will wait for you in Jane`s car. You must be hurry!”

Desperate, Alice couldn`t find another solution then run to Jane car. It will be better for her to be naked between three girls instead of several boys. So she run with one hand covering her pussy and the other covering her breasts.

When she arrived to Jane car she entered quickly in the car and start wrangle with the girls. Diane and Mary taking advantage of Alice insecurity reproved her : “we thought you were not in a position to put conditions”. In all that time Jane started the car engine and started in whirlwind. It has been 3 minutes until Alice was quiet, and she realized that they had gone from school and they are in the middle of the city. When she realized then she shot to Jane “stop the car you bitch”. Jane stopped the car in the middle of the crowed city. “What did you say, you fucking bitch? You are a fucking whore, get out of my car you bitch.” Then Jane unlocked the doors and Diane and Mary pushed Alice naked out of the car in the middle of the crowed city. At least one hundred people were there.

I don`t know about you, but if I was instead of Alice I think that I would have died of shame. If you had just heard how much she cried for our help. He even run after our car begging us not to let her there and to give back her clothes. Of course we didn’t have her clothes with us. We let her clothes locked in her closet. We just move her clothes on the hallway but she was so scared that she did not think of that.

That`s her story. I think that in her way back to school at least one hundred people see her naked.
abado is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk