Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-07-2017, 01:23 PM   #1
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Female 27/female/slave seeks 21+/male/master in any location

27/female/slave seeks 21+/male/master in any location

Let's try this again!

I recently ended things with the Dom who I had been with for about 6 weeks. Things just didn't seem to work out, and I guess I have learned a little more about who I am and what I need.

My situation is a bit different than a lot of people on here, so I am going to try my best to be as concise and clear as possible.

As most of you know, I am married to the wonderful Asslvr. We have a very active sex life, however, we are also really busy with work, hobbies and other obligations, and we have not had a lot of time to devote to our D/s relationship over the past year. We also just need different things from our D/s relationships at this point in time, and thus we have decided to try playing with other people.

In my previous ad, I wrote that I was looking for a temporary or part time Dom. However, I think I have learned that I am looking for much more than that. I need somebody full time. This doesn’t mean that I can commit to doing tasks for you everyday, but this means I need somebody who is willing to dedicate time to communicating with me on a daily basis. I want somebody who is going to check in with me, ask my about my life, tell me about their day, and talk about non-kink related things. I would love to have rules that are to be followed on a daily/weekly basis, with the understanding that there will be times or days where we need to “pause” them.

When it comes to tasks, I think it works best if they are assigned with an agreed upon deadline, giving me time to work them into my schedule. Of course there is still plenty of opportunity for small spontaneous tasks to happen, as well as live play sessions (both through text and over voice chat once we are comfortable).

Although not a prerequisite, I think I get along better with Daddy Doms/Caretaker types. I am enjoying exploring my little side. I will go into more detail about this later, but I want somebody who is nurturing, caring, and playful. Although I do want somebody who is going to discipline me if I am bad (which I never am, because I am a princess). I also have a Domme side to me, and have a sub of my own. I need somebody who can pull me back into sub mode when needed.

I am very open and will share most things with my husband! He is very aware of what is going on in my life, and he will know what you are having me do. He may be present at times during tasks, and he may even be willing to participate if we are all comfortable with that. I do not cheat on him. He is aware of what I am doing. At times, I may not be comfortable using my times with him to complete tasks, or follow rules, but we will work that out and negotiate.

I will never do anything to damage or cause issues with my marriage, so Asslvr will always come first, and he will be checking on us to protect me. However, as long as you follow my limits, respect me and treat me right, he will not butt in or get in the way (unless we ask him to). This also means that although you may be in control of my orgasms on a daily basis, or tease me, you will not have any control over our intimate relationship and that includes having sex, sexy playtime or orgasms together. Occasionally we may be interested in taking on a task or guided play time together.

Asslvr will also need to approve of all photos, videos or recording to be shared (if we work up to that point as it is a limit of mine).

About me

I am a 27 year old female. I consider myself a sub, but I also have a sub who I am in contact with.

Personality wise, I am sweet and cute and like to have fun. I am not a very serious person. I like to giggle and talk and love making new friends. I have a bit (or a lot) of brat in me. I like to push buttons and call people silly names. I also love finding loop holes. At the end of the day, I am obedient and always do what I am supposed to.

I also consider myself a little. This is an area we haven’t explored too much yet, but I love to be cuddled and taken care of. I love Disney and glitter and cookies and tsum tsums and eeyore and coloring! I recently purchased a pacifier and would like to try using that more to induce little time. Being a little is something I want to explore a bit more in the near future, so if you have Daddy tendencies, I think we would be a good fit..

I love toys!!! I own over 60 different toys ranging from nipple clamps, e-stim, impact play and of course lots of plugs and vibes. I love to give advice and reviews on toys as well.

My likes are pretty extensive, I love toys, anal play, impact play, orgasm control (NO LONG TERM DENIAL), teasing/edging, and playing with ice. I love to try and experience new things. There are very few things that are put into my limits without trying it at least once.

Although I like to try new things, I will need a period of warm up. I cannot and will not just jump in head first. I will need to slowly learn to trust you before I submit fully. You cannot assign me a task where I strip in the bathroom at work on our first day. You must be willing to negotiate at first because it has been a long time since I have been really subby.

Speaking of my limits, the biggest one for me is name calling. I came from an abusive background and I do not tolerate being called things such as “slut”, “bitch” or anything similar. Any negative terms are not for me, and I will not call others those words either. I have a few others that we can discuss as well if you choose to respond to my ad.

If you enjoy handing out punishments, I am not the sub for you. I take punishments seriously and it is the worst thing ever to need one. I need a Dom who does not want me to fail so that he can punish me. You should be fair: give some leniency where warranted, but strict when needed. If a punishment is needed, I believe that the punishment should fit the offence.

I have also discovered, through my most recent D/s relationship, that I can be needy. I need to be in contact with my Dom on a daily basis. I need to have somebody who is going to check on me, to make sure I am following rules. I need to have somebody who is going to thank me for photos that I share, even if they aren't sexy or pretty. I need somebody who will communicate with me about their feelings, and who will ask about mine.

I need to feel like I matter! If you aren't prepared to do that, then please do not reply.

About you:

A few things that are a must:

* You must be older than 24 and younger than 45
* You must be a male
* You must live in a timezone which is within a few hours to mine, or have a flexible schedule for playing
* Be willing to use Kik, Line Messenger or Hangouts for written responses, and Gmail for google docs.
* I would like to be able to have voice conversations once we are comfortable, however video does not (and probably will not) need to happen.
* Pictures, once comfortable, would be nice, but not necessary.
* You must be kind, fun, and willing to talk about things outside of D/s. I really do want to be friends first and Kink partners second.

I also wrote a blog recently about my perfect Dom. You can find more information here on what I am looking for.

How to apply

If you are interested, or would like to know some further information, please send me a pm with the following information:

1. Name, Age, Sex
2. Where you are located and what timezone
3. A little bit about yourself
4. Your likes, limits, anything else I should know about you
5. What are your thoughts on how this dynamic will work
6. Your experience level.
7. Your favorite color.

More information about me

Please feel free to click on the attached links for more information about the two of us.

AMA

Blog

likes/limits/toys

Thank you for reading my ad and I look forward to meeting you.

Last edited by Butterfly; 08-08-2017 at 09:01 AM.
The following 11 users say Thank You to Butterfly for this post:
Old 08-07-2017, 02:12 PM   #2
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Butterfly is an awesome sub and friend!

We were unable to make it work with asslvr and AM due to our schedules clashing too much as we were all busy often, but the times we were around at the same time she was always willing to try her best and give it her all.

Anyone she chooses is extremely lucky and wont be disappointed.

And hurt her and I will kill you.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
The following user says Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 08-08-2017, 03:51 AM   #3
Domme92
Baby Member

1. Aj, 24, male

2. Uk gmt maybe too far but worth a try

3. I am a keen dom/ daddy com. Who likes the control of a sub however daddy dom side is also about softer kinder side. I am also in a relationship however my partner is not into d/s relationships so we have a open relationship however no cheating.

4. Likes toys dom/sub, orgasm control anal play, costume and lingerie I am open to exploring new things.

Limits:- blood extreme pain or punishment

5. Hard to say but the whole basis of a d/s relationship is about communication to see a spark

6. Average experience

7. Blue
Old 08-08-2017, 04:07 AM   #4
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

This, like everything else you do, is well-written and thoughtful. Good luck with your search!

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Old 08-09-2017, 01:09 PM   #5
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdelt View Post
This, like everything else you do, is well-written and thoughtful. Good luck with your search!
Thank you, this is very sweet of you!

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

The following user says Thank You to Butterfly for this post:
Old 08-10-2017, 07:24 AM   #6
Doux et vivant
getDare Sweetheart

*dumps maple syrup down on the ground so Doms will stick*

Don't worry Butterfly I got this..

😁

Want to join me in a BDSM related chat with amazing people? You can send a note and ask me about it.
Old 08-12-2017, 11:23 PM   #7
Shadowice
getDare Addict

bump!! Why arent you all jumping all over this wonderful girl!!

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Old 08-12-2017, 11:55 PM   #8
al21321

good luck butterfly i 4 mounths to young for 21
Old 08-14-2017, 08:56 PM   #9
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doux et vivant View Post
*dumps maple syrup down on the ground so Doms will stick*

Don't worry Butterfly I got this..

😁
This made me laugh so much!!!

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Old 08-15-2017, 11:21 AM   #10
jblack

Beautifully written ad! I would apply but sadly I don't fit your age requirement

Good luck in your search!
Old 08-17-2017, 10:37 AM   #11
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I know Butterfly pretty well and I can honestly say that she is great.
She communicates well.
She is fun to talk to.
She is honest and dedicated.

Anyone would be extremely lucky to have her as a sub!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Old 08-22-2017, 11:09 PM   #12
Bluetooth
getDare Succubus

Butterfly is awesome and also adorable good luck Butterfly!

Likes/dislikes/limits | toys and supplies! | BDSM test results
Old 08-25-2017, 06:21 PM   #13
Mr. Devious
getDare's Mr. Devious

I really hope you find someone good sweetie!

Butterfly is an amazing and loyal sub for the right person. If you're mature, intelligent, realistic and caring then you can't go wrong with my wonderful Butterfly!

Married to my amazing beautiful Butterfly
Rure is my cuddleslut

Ask me questions!!!
Join the unofficial getDare discord Here
Old 08-25-2017, 06:35 PM   #14
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

I don't understand this.

I have never actually played with Butterfly, but I have admired her writings and everything else she has done on here. How can she not have been snatched up by now?

Nothing makes sense...

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Old 08-26-2017, 03:23 AM   #15
Sweex

I send her a PM but never got a PM back, and it wasn't a message like he slut your my bitch now.
The following user says Thank You to Sweex for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk