Old 08-28-2016, 02:30 AM   #1
Evermore
Account Banned

Default Eevee's AMA (23/F)

-giggles- I have so always wanted to do one of these~ So here is the deal. You can ask me anything aside from silly things like my address and full name, or things that I deem too personal(which most things I am pretty open for :P). I will try my best to answer these well :P
Old 08-28-2016, 02:40 AM   #2
Sweex

What are all your clothing size? And I mean all of them m.
Sweex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 02:52 AM   #3
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

A brat, oh jezz, ok, how many of your underwear has you name sew on the inside? (Kidding).

Crazy sexual thing you did alone?

Crazy sexual thing you did with somebody?

Crazy sexual thing you want to try with somebody?

Darkest sexual thing you want to try?

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 03:10 AM   #4
Evermore
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
A brat, oh jezz, ok, how many of your underwear has you name sew on the inside? (Kidding).

Crazy sexual thing you did alone?

Crazy sexual thing you did with somebody?

Crazy sexual thing you want to try with somebody?

Darkest sexual thing you want to try?
I actually have one school kilt from high school that does

Crazy sexual thing I did alone...I'm pretty boring in terms of things done alone. I have done some pretty interesting tasks like edging on a balcony (I am terrified of heights) crazy in my book.

Uhm with someone... I'm not that crazy the worst I have done is been eaten out/ fingered by a girlfriend where I could have been caught if I didn't keep quiet.

Darkest sexual thing I want to try? Been beaten until I can't stand up anymore. Or so much that it makes me actually cry :P
Old 08-28-2016, 03:12 AM   #5
Evermore
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweex View Post
What are all your clothing size? And I mean all of them m.
* Buzzer sounds* Sorry too personal, but hey you can have my cup size how about that :P? I am a DD (used to have larger ones :P oops)
Old 08-28-2016, 03:41 AM   #6
goodguy21
getDare Sweetheart

Hi i have a few questions to you

1.) What was the most public place you masturbated?
2.) What was the most public place you peed in?
3.) Ever had sex in changing room?
4.) Ever peed in a changing room?
5.) Do you pee through your swimsuit or take it off?
6.) Ever peed on the Beach?
7.) Would you like do some peeing dares?
8.) Would you like do some masturbations dares?
goodguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 03:58 AM   #7
Sweex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evermore View Post
* Buzzer sounds* Sorry too personal, but hey you can have my cup size how about that :P? I am a DD (used to have larger ones :P oops)
Well I got 1 size out of it

Have you ever been nude outside?
if yes
Do you do that often?
What was the longest amount of time you have been nude outside?
Did/do you like being naked outside?
if no
Would you be willing to try it?
Sweex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 04:36 AM   #8
Martijn

- Ever kissed a girl?

- What's the kinkiest thing you ever did?

- What do you expect from being here on getdare?

- Describe your most embarrassing memory in detail.

- What is the best feature of your personality?

My PM dares
Click
Martijn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 08:58 AM   #9
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:

if yes
Do you do that often?
if no
Wow. You... took my sig. Word for word.
I mean, I don't mind. No harm done, but... yeah. That's sort of weird.

Ok, as for thread owner? With this reply I am subscribed to your thread, so I can find it easy! Once I can get back to my computer, I'll submit my questions!
Old 08-28-2016, 09:17 AM   #10
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Aha, well, it was about time

1. Have you ever licked a girl's pussy? If so, describe the last time it happened.
2. Have you ever sucked a cock? If so, describe the last time it happened.
3. Are you a virgin? If not, describe how you lost your virginity
4. Are you an anal virgin? If not, describe how you lost your anal virginity

That's enough for now.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 09:52 AM   #11
ksoma
getDare Succubus

1) Have you ever had consensual incestuous contact? How? When? With whom? Did you enjoy it? Please offer details.

2) Have you ever had incestuous fantasies, even if you would never act on them? What kinds? Was it a general fantasy or about actual family members? Who, if actual people? Did you ever masturbate to it? Feel ashamed by it? Please off details.

3) Have you ever, or do you even now, taste your own pussy? Did you like it? If you haven't, why not? If you have and didn't like it, why not? If you have and liked it, why did you like it?

4) Are you bisexual?

5) What, if applicable, was the first sexual encounter you had with a male? How old was he, how old were you, what did you do, and did you enjoy it?

6) Same as above, but with a girl, if applicable?

7) Have you ever recorded video of yourself nude? Masturbating? Have you ever touched yourself while watching your own videos?

8) If you could own 5, and ONLY 5, sex toys, but you could pick of any in existence, what would you pick?

9) Do you enjoy pain, sexually? If you do, how far have you taken it? How much further would you be willing to take it, in the right situations?

10) Do you have any experience with anything public? What was the first thing? The most recent? The tamest? The most extreme? How far would you take it, if you could?

11) Have you ever been caught in any sexual circumstance? If so, what and by whom? If more than once, feel free to share multiple stories.

12) Have you ever caught someone else in a sexual circumstance? If so, what, and whom? If more than once, feel free to share multiple stories.

13) What is the most extreme thing you have ever done? The kinkiest? The riskiest? Most fun? Least fun? Most humiliating?

14) do you regret anything you have done sexually? What and why?

15) What is one sexual fantasy you would give almost anything to make come true?

16) What is one sexual fantasy that really does it for you, but you would never want to be more than a fantasy? And why?

17) Is there something you strongly desire to do that you would never do unless it was dared of you? What is it, why is it so desired, and why would you never do it of your own volition?

18) Do you enjoy sexually teasing other people in real life (making sure the people you are around get to see some skin, for instance)? If you do, is it overt, or subtle?

19) Are there people you feel disgusted or upset if they express any level of sexual interest in you, and if so, who and why? I don't mean rude people, btw. That's kind of a give. I mean fat people, older people, younger people, etc.

20) Can you have multiple orgasms? If you can, what is your record? Does the idea of forced orgasms appeal to you?
Old 08-28-2016, 10:20 AM   #12
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Why did you used to have larger than a dd size?

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 01:55 PM   #13
Evermore
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodguy21 View Post
Hi i have a few questions to you

1.) What was the most public place you masturbated?
2.) What was the most public place you peed in?
3.) Ever had sex in changing room?
4.) Ever peed in a changing room?
5.) Do you pee through your swimsuit or take it off?
6.) Ever peed on the Beach?
7.) Would you like do some peeing dares?
8.) Would you like do some masturbations dares?
1) Most public place would have to be the beach, I have also done so in the open part of the change room after a gym class >w<;;
2) Most public place ever peed in, uhh... well in diapers pretty much right in the middle of a crowd. Without, would be in at the beach :P
3) Well, as I aside before. Had oral sex in the changing room. Vaginal sex? Nope.
4) Yeah, once on a dare in a corner.
5) In the bathroom? Take it off or move it to the side.
6) All the time
7) Uh...depends? lol
8) Nope. Unless it is to give me edges, or denial type ones :P

Quote:

if yes
Do you do that often?
if no
I have been nude outside. No, I don't do it often, though I would like to work myself up to doing it more. Longest time outside naked was like an hour and a half. I do like it as I said before :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martijn View Post
- Ever kissed a girl?

- What's the kinkiest thing you ever did?

- What do you expect from being here on getdare?

- Describe your most embarrassing memory in detail.

- What is the best feature of your personality?
1) Yes
2) Uh... not entirely sure how to answer that bahaha sorry?
3) I had no expectations when I joined. So, I was just going in blind.
4) Uhm... most embarrassing.. hm... well depends. I categorize different types not an overall cause most are pretty equal. For general, probably wetting myself beside one of my friends because I had decided not to go to the bathroom before leaving school and I really needed to go. It was like a 45 minute walk. (This was when I was younger lol)
5) uh...probably my ability to make people laugh or just sit and listen to people vent ^-^?
Old 08-28-2016, 02:15 PM   #14
JONTYTHEKING
getDare Sweetheart

Ok hope you are well

1. Have you felt like crying during this month(not of physical pain) . If so why?
2. How would you feel if someone you really care about starts ignoring you totally?
3. Do you believe in long term meaningful relationships rather than short term ones?
4. Whats your favourite song this weekend?
5. Whats your dream vacation place? Where did you go this summer ( foreign places)
6. How many languages you can speak and understand?
7. Trump or Hillary?
8. What was for dinner?
9. Do you drive? Whats your ride?
10. Fb or insta or snapchat or kik or skype?

Sorry my questions are not sexual but valid

I recently tried out Butterfly's Matchmaking Service. I think you should also try it. It sure looks a fun exercise.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79649

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...id=17614953850
JONTYTHEKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 02:47 PM   #15
Evermore
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runesmith View Post
Aha, well, it was about time

1. Have you ever licked a girl's pussy? If so, describe the last time it happened.
2. Have you ever sucked a cock? If so, describe the last time it happened.
3. Are you a virgin? If not, describe how you lost your virginity
4. Are you an anal virgin? If not, describe how you lost your anal virginity

That's enough for now.
Well, you told me I should :P so I did.

1. I have. The last time it happened was a while ago. Probably like a year? Uhm, what happened was that we both got severely drunk, we played spin the bottle instead of kissing her I ended up doing that instead
2. I have. Last time it happened was like a month ago haha. It started as me sucking his cock then lead to my poor throat being abused :P
3. Not a virgin. Losing mine was super boring. It sounds horrible but I spend most of my time counting dots on the ceiling.
4. I am an anal virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
1) Have you ever had consensual incestuous contact? How? When? With whom? Did you enjoy it? Please offer details.

2) Have you ever had incestuous fantasies, even if you would never act on them? What kinds? Was it a general fantasy or about actual family members? Who, if actual people? Did you ever masturbate to it? Feel ashamed by it? Please off details.

3) Have you ever, or do you even now, taste your own pussy? Did you like it? If you haven't, why not? If you have and didn't like it, why not? If you have and liked it, why did you like it?

4) Are you bisexual?

5) What, if applicable, was the first sexual encounter you had with a male? How old was he, how old were you, what did you do, and did you enjoy it?

6) Same as above, but with a girl, if applicable?

7) Have you ever recorded video of yourself nude? Masturbating? Have you ever touched yourself while watching your own videos?

8) If you could own 5, and ONLY 5, sex toys, but you could pick of any in existence, what would you pick?

9) Do you enjoy pain, sexually? If you do, how far have you taken it? How much further would you be willing to take it, in the right situations?

10) Do you have any experience with anything public? What was the first thing? The most recent? The tamest? The most extreme? How far would you take it, if you could?

11) Have you ever been caught in any sexual circumstance? If so, what and by whom? If more than once, feel free to share multiple stories.

12) Have you ever caught someone else in a sexual circumstance? If so, what, and whom? If more than once, feel free to share multiple stories.

13) What is the most extreme thing you have ever done? The kinkiest? The riskiest? Most fun? Least fun? Most humiliating?

14) do you regret anything you have done sexually? What and why?

15) What is one sexual fantasy you would give almost anything to make come true?

16) What is one sexual fantasy that really does it for you, but you would never want to be more than a fantasy? And why?

17) Is there something you strongly desire to do that you would never do unless it was dared of you? What is it, why is it so desired, and why would you never do it of your own volition?

18) Do you enjoy sexually teasing other people in real life (making sure the people you are around get to see some skin, for instance)? If you do, is it overt, or subtle?

19) Are there people you feel disgusted or upset if they express any level of sexual interest in you, and if so, who and why? I don't mean rude people, btw. That's kind of a give. I mean fat people, older people, younger people, etc.

20) Can you have multiple orgasms? If you can, what is your record? Does the idea of forced orgasms appeal to you?
1) No, I have not.
2) Can’t say that I have :P
3) I have tasted my own juices and do so regularly. Good girls clean their toys when they are done. I like the taste and it ends up turning me on more. I am not entirely sure why it is that I like it honestly.
4) Pansexual, actually.
5) Yes, the first sexual encounter I had was with a male. It happened when I was young enough, playing doctor :P I am pretty sure I did because every time he asked I was okay with it xD
6) See above :P
7) I have recorded myself naked and masturbating before. I usually don’t rewatch those xD I get embarrassed by the slutty things that come out of the mouth when I am desperate to cum sometimes :x
8) 5 sex toys only? Damn it. Uh….a large butt plug, nipple clamps, whip, a wand, anddd uhmmm…. Hm…my ball gag :P
9) I adore pain sexually. It is like my top kink :P I have taken it a decent way, I am willing to cut and bruise. I would let people do worse, but my Sir tends to frown upon that lol
10) I do, well at least semi-public. The first things were same like being given my hypno triggers in public to test them, then being out in the woods naked, or masturbating right outside my apartment complex gates, or taking exposed shots of my pussy near my door in the middle of the afternoon. Not sure how far I would take it tbh :P
11) Uh…more than once and with different results. I’ll share the most amusing once though. I was using my first vibrator for the first time. My mom barges into my room wondering what the slight buzzing was…I fell off my bed completely startled >.>
12) This is amusing because 12 happened after 11. I got revenge. I walked in on my parents not even two hours later. It was very amusing to watch my mother panic and hide under the blanket.
13) Extreme?? I guess doing pegs on my nipples for 3 hours? Most fun? There are too many to list for this xD Least fun? Balcony edges many days in a row >.> Most humiliating? Drinking my own pee from a dog bowl while being watched >w<
14) Probably how I gave my virginity away? I mean giving into peer pressure and other things made me regret it? xD aside from that everything is a learning experience.
15) Uhm…yeah. >////<;;;
16) Hm… would probably be that whole wanting to be fucked and beaten until near death, or death. Could be problematic :P
17) Probably going out naked again. I am too shy to do it on my own, so forcing me is the only way I would.
18) I have done teasing blunt and not before. I made a friend walk into a sign by bending over and showing him my cleavage once >.>
19) Underage. That is usually when I get pissy and tell them to go wank somewhere else xD
20) I can have many in a row. Without help, I can do 15 before passing out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post

Why did you used to have larger than a dd size?
I lost some weight :P so my cup size shrank bahaha

Advertisements
Kink Talk