Old 10-28-2020, 05:06 PM   #1
sissycumeater

Default Butt plug HELP

Hello,

I'm not looking for a dare or anything i just want some advice or help really!

So today i bought my first butt plug yay go me! But this was a silly mistake to make thinking i could take such a big plug! Even the women in the shop said about it being a big one and recommended a much smaller one but to me it just looked too small and i thought ive hard bigger dildos in my ass so thought i could take it how wrong was i!

Im not going to lie it was amazing once it was fully in and made me start leaking out of my cock like never before, then i had an orgasm it was the best and most intense orgasm ive ever had! However this is where it got super worrying!

I think i started panicking and thought i couldnt get it out without ripping my ass, I had to push and pull it out and my god it hurt like hell made me sweat for literally 30 minutes after like never before! and now my ass feels like its leaking out shit!

Does anyone recommend any good lubes to use i understand i went too into this well too fast and thought with my eyes not my head! i will be buying a smaller one for sure to help ease into it next time, but any advice would be amazing.

Also its 100% silicone as someone asked this earlier in the truth section if it makes a difference.

Thanks

Kik - a.johnson1298

I'm always looking to try new things and add to my likes!

Likes - orgasm control, cum eating & cum play, degrading & humiliation, sissification, pics, self facials

limits - family, scat, blackmail, face pic/audio

Toys/clothes - Two black silicone buttplugs 1x small 1x large and 1x vibrator. Pink, grey thongs a tight grey turtleneck bodysuit, red lace/silk basque, blue long sleeved silk/shiny bodysuit and some tights.
sissycumeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 06:26 PM   #2
Filthycumguzzler

Well, I’d definitely recommend getting a broader collection of plugs. I’m sure feeling an absolutely massive one be stuck inside you is super hot (I’m honestly really jealous by the sound of how that feels), but I really recommend getting a few more manageable ones for some more low key play or long term wear. I found a set on amazon for less than 20 bucks, and each one is perfect for it’s own thing. I’ve got a small one for a light tease after not having played in a while, a medium one for overnight wear and a strong tease, and a large one that’s great for an intense tease for shorter periods of time and plugging myself up to stay stimulated after a nice hard fucking. The most I’ve gotten out of a purchase ever. The more options you have the better, especially if the only one you have now is so extreme.

As for lube, it depends on the material. I don’t think you can go wrong with water based lube, even for metal plugs, but make sure to keep silicon lube away from really anything other than metal just to be safe. My favorite lube by far is funnily enough a sensitive aloe Trojan one I found at CVS. I’ve tried others, and I’ve got a bulk thing from a different brand now just for the quantity, but as long as you’re not fucking yourself senseless every night a small container the size of an iPhone would last you several months. I wouldn’t worry too much about specific brands. I’d stay away from any of those burning sensation lubes, but any lube from a reputable store should work. Aside from that, avoid using soap to clean the plugs. Either rinse thoroughly with hot water or wipe with disinfectant. Soap will ruin the material.

So yeah, be sure to enjoy yourself! Anal is great, and getting to experience that safely and easily is amazing. Have fun on your journey to being a good buttslut, have fun along the way, and be sure to be safe and healthy the entire time. :3

Limits Public, face pics, family,

Please PM me for more dares or questions!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87892 PM Dares!
Filthycumguzzler is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk