Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 05-19-2018, 04:12 PM   #1
Heart
getDare Succubus

Default The Academy of the Elite Slaves Summer Season

The Training Academy for the Elite Slaves accepts new candidates every season. The academy is known for being highly competitive; it usually takes a potential elite slave three application processes before even making the waiting list. Every season the academy chooses ten elite slaves to attend their school. The summer season is the hardest season to get accepted into at the academy. The potential candidates are advised not to apply to the summer season if they aren't willing to sacrifice almost everything to the academy while they are admitted.

Belle and Annie have been friends since their freshmen year at Sander's High school. Belle and Annie are just about to finish their freshmen year at York Community College. It is the week before finals, Belle and Annie are studying for their intro to policital science class when a blue application packet falls out of Annie's folder. Belle snatches the blue application; as Belle and Annie do everything together Belle was beyond curious. Annie immediately beings to panic but she's also blushing, her whole face is beet red. Belle continues to read the application packet and looks very concerned. Belle grabs her smart phone and types "The Training Acadamy for the Elite Slaves" into the brower, Belle continues to read and looks more and more concerned. After a few minutes in complete silence, Annie speaks "I should have told you, but I was scared you would talk me out of it."

"We've been best friends for almost five years, we do everything together, I've never kept a secret from you" said Belle. Annie doesn't say anything for awhile, she stands up and grabs the blue applicaiton from Belle's hand and walks to the copy machine in the center of the library. Annie makes a copy of the application and hands Belle a black pen.

"Well, if we do eveything together, why stop now, are you willing to see if we can do the Acadamy together this summer?" Annie says in an exciting tone. Belle is speecheless, she has no idea what to say. Belle loves power exchange just as much as Annie; they did their senior year project on Master/slave relationships and even started a Power Exchange club at their local campus.

"I'm in." says Belle while she fills out the blue application and shoves thier political science books off the table. After three hours of filling out the application packets both packets are completed and Annie filled out a cover letter describing the friendship the two had and how they'd love to be accepted as a package. The cover letter and the two applications were stuffed in a large white envelope and put in the mailbox that night, there was no turning back.

Annie and Belle are walking out of their political science exam, when they realize they both have received an email from the academy. Annie and Belle look at each other and promise that even if they both don't get in, that they'd always be best friends. The girls are scared and excited but they read the email. They look at each other as they both read the last line of their emails out loud together "We happily welcome you to The Training Academy for the Elite Slaves Summer Season of 2018." Both girls have smiles so large across their faces. Annie and Belle have only two weeks before they need to arrive to the academy.

Last edited by Heart; 05-22-2018 at 01:33 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Heart for this post:
Old 05-19-2018, 04:57 PM   #2
Heart
getDare Succubus

The academy is located on a private island near the coast of Liberia. This island has no name, as very few countries recognize it as existing. This island doesn't have a government nor laws. The only building that stands on the island is the academy. Mr. Thomas Redford had bought this island and built the academy after winning the largest lottery that was ever had in the United States. Mr. Redford already had a good fortune before winning the lottery but decided after winning the lottery, it was a sign to make his dream of a slave academy a reality.

Thomas had retired as a Doctor at the age of 40, the day the building was finished being built. Thomas designed the academy to look like the Glamis Castle in Scotland that he had visited on his 14th birthday with his grandfather. The school was absolutely beautiful.The school had over 200 bedrooms, 55 classrooms, 10 dungeons and of course Mr. Redford had one floor entirely to himself.

Annie and Belle arrived to the academy together. The academy picks all of their students up by private jet. While on the jet they are given reading material of the academy rules.

1. All students will arrive to the school fully naked after leaving the jet.
2. Before being assigned to their bedrooms, all students will be given a physical exam that includes an STD and drug testing.
3. Each student will have an hour one on one appointment with Mr. Redford himself.
4. All students will follow strict agendas that will be provided weekly by the academy.
5. Each student will be given one phone call a day, this phone call will be at max 15 minutes long.
6. Any make up should be removed before leaving the jet.
7. Tracking bracelets are provided at the physical exam and must be worn at all times.
8. Sunscreen is provided and must be put on daily unless ordered not to.
9. All students will eat at least three meals a day and will be at structured workouts daily.
10. If at any time you want to quit the academy the tracking bracelets have a red button, when the red button is pressed you will have a flight ready to take you home that day.

Last edited by Heart; 05-22-2018 at 01:36 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Heart for this post:
Old 05-19-2018, 06:22 PM   #3
Heart
getDare Succubus

Annie and Belle walk off the jet completely naked with no make up and protected in the sunscreen they were given on the plane. When they finally walk through the academy doors they follow the signs to the large common area to see eight other females and ten males. Mr. Redford shakes the hands of all the selected students and introduces them to the nursing staff employed full time on the campus.

After the 20 students are finished with their exams, they all go to the beach to have a small welcome party. As the results are not completed the training will not begin until all test results are back. The students are watched carefully as no sexual activity can happen between any of them or the STD tests will need to be given again. The sun is very hot on the island, Annie is thankful for sunscreen rule. Annie who has porcelain white skin, strawberry blonde hair is not a stranger to sunburn. Belle, on the other hand who has olive skin and dark brown hair isn't sure why she has to follow the sunscreen rule, she has never had a sunburn in her life.

Annie is an extrovert she has introduced herself to every single one of her new classmates. Belle has introduced herself to only one male named Bobby. Bobby was a chubbier lad with large round glasses that took up most of his face. Belle and Bobby clicked immediately and spent the whole evening discussing what brought themselves to the lifestyle, they realized that both of them were older children whose father's had been police. Belle and Bobby were used to having a strict male figure in their lives and continuously looked to have a strict male figure in all areas of their lives.

Each student had their own bedroom in the castle. Annie and Belle had rooms right next to each other. Annie was thrilled her and Belle's rooms were so close as they were roommates back home, living close to Belle was what Annie was use too. Belle appreciated knowing Annie would be close by, as Belle is an introvert having Annie nearby was the easiest way to meet new people and made Belle less likely to stay in her room all the time.

The physical exam results had finally been reported and Mr. Redford was ready to have his one on one sessions with the twenty slaves accepted into his academy for the summer season. As there are only twenty four hours in a day and Mr. Redford was not going to spend all twenty four hours meeting with his students, he broke the appointments into two days. All the female students would meet the first day and the males the second. Annie was scheduled to meet with Mr. Redford at 11AM and Belle was scheduled at 3PM.

Last edited by Heart; 05-22-2018 at 01:41 PM.
Old 05-19-2018, 06:47 PM   #4
Heart
getDare Succubus

Annie waits outside Mr. Redford's office fifteen minutes prior to her scheduled appointment. Annie was often always late, but she didn't want Mr. Redford to be aware of this, she was hoping this summer while at the academy she could leave that habit off the island.

Mr. Redford opens the door, he is dressed in a black suit with a red dress shirt a black tie but the oddest part of his outfit were his black boots, Annie had noticed the boots almost immediately since she had never seen a suit paired with boots and not black or brown dress shoes. Annie loves loves loves boots so she was thrilled that Mr. Redford seemed to wear his boots with any outfit.

Mr. Redford tells Annie that for the first thirty minutes of this appointment we are equals. He states that when the beeper goes off Annie will decide if she wants to continue the appointment as equals or if she would like to give Mr. Redford her consent to enter a power exchange dynamic for the summer. Annie thinks to herself that this will be an easy choice, as there is no way she'd be willing to give up her power after only 30 minutes.

They begin to talk about Annie's experience and knowledge of the Master/slave lifestyle. Mr. Redford is pleasantly surprised at the amount of knowledge Annie has a such a young age. Annie and Belle are the youngest students accepted for the 2018 summer season at the academy. In the history of the school there has never been a nineteen year old accepted for the summer none the less two. Mr. Redford realizes quickly in their talk that although Annie has all the book knowledge she has almost no real experience. Annie has been in an online D/s dynamic since she was 16 but they had never met face to face. Annie had always done solo cam shows. Annie had never been in a real life relationship not even a vanilla relationship. She had never seen a real dick nor touched a pussy except for her own. Mr. Redford was a little concerned about Annie, but was excited for her to be able to finally get to add real life experiences to her journey.

Thirty minutes passed and the buzzer goes off. Mr Redford says "Annie, it has been thirty minutes, I would like for you to decide if you are ready to give up some of your power to me. If you decide that you are comfortable with giving me some power; you will be required to address me as Sir, and you will speak only after I speak to you. The rest of the time you'll be sitting on the floor, looking up at me to speak. I will not do anything physical to you and you will have the color system to keep you safe. If at any time you begin to feel uncomfortable you will say red and our conversation will go in a different direction, if you say yellow, I will lighten up the conversation but will stay in the same subject area and if at any time you say green I will keep the conversation going at the speed that we are having it or I'll choose to intensify the conversation. As, you see Annie, although you'll be giving some power to me, you'll still have enough power to keep yourself safe and comfortable."

Annie, gets off the chair and sits at the feet of Mr. Redford and looks up at him and says "I would like to give up some of my power to you Sir." Mr. Redford smiles and pours himself and Annie a glass of water. He hands Annie the glass and tells her that although right now she doesn't need his permission to drink she has it and is allowed to drink her water at anytime of this appointment.

The rest of the appointment goes fantastic. Annie is so excited and feels so comfortable with Mr. Redford. Annie had only used the color green during the appointment and she never felt the need to use yellow, or red. Annie left the appointment with a bag given to her by Mr. Redford. Annie was instructed to not open the bag until she was in her bedroom alone. Annie rushed to her bedroom, as she couldn't wait any longer to find out what was inside of her bag.

Last edited by Heart; 05-22-2018 at 01:57 PM.
Old 05-19-2018, 07:10 PM   #5
Heart
getDare Succubus

Belle was hoping Annie would meet with her after her appointment with Mr. Redford so that Belle would have some idea of what to expect before going to her appointment. The clock hit 2:30PM and Belle had not seen Annie leave her bedroom. Belle was a little concerned about her best friend but didn't want to be late for her appointment at 3PM. Belle had decided that she would make sure to find Annie after her appointment.

Belle arrived to her appointment exactly one minute prior to her scheduled time. Belle was never late to anything, Belle was known back home for her amazing ability to always show up a minute before or right on time. Mr. Redford had told Belle the same thing he told the other girls that he had met with before and the same thing he was gong to tell the three other girls who had appointments with him after her. Mr. Redford strongly believed that his students would give over power at the rate they felt comfortable at but by the end of the season he would have all of it. Belle assumed that after the thirty minutes, she would give him her power because Belle felt she had always been one to give over power without any fight; it was just how she was raised.

During the conversation with Belle, Mr. Redford realized that she had a lot of real life BDSM experience and knowledge and was blown away that Belle was only nineteen. Belle had a dark past, she was raped at the age of ten by a co worker of her father, and by fourteen she was in a D/s relationship with a twenty five year old gang member named Carlos. Belle and her ex Dominant had ended due to a gang fight that ended Carlos to a life in prison.

The buzzer went off and Belle had to decide if she was ready go give up some of her power to Mr. Redford. Unlike Annie, Belle didn't leave her seat. Belle had decided to stay equals. Mr. Redford respected her decision. Although, he respected it he was puzzled as he listened to Belle talk she seemed to never choose to be in control. Mr. Redford was curious on why she had decided to hold on to all of her power so he asked.

"Belle, although I am okay with you staying on the chair and remaining equals, are you comfortable telling me why you decided on this choice?" Belle shook her head and looked him in the eyes.

"I want to do well in your school Mr. Redford, and I'm intrigued on submitting to you, but I'd like to know a little bit more about you. All my life, I was never given choices, people never waited for me to consent. You gave me a choice, and I realized I want to know more about you before I sit at your feet."

Mr. Redford was beyond pleased with her answer. At the end of the appointment he handed her a bag but unlike the rest of the girls he told her to open her bag whenever and wherever she pleased. Belle and Mr. Redford had another appointment scheduled for tomorrow after all the male appointments.

Belle threw her bag in her room, and went searching for Annie.

Last edited by Heart; 05-22-2018 at 01:59 PM.
Old 05-19-2018, 07:33 PM   #6
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome story. Looking forward to reading more!

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Old 05-19-2018, 07:38 PM   #7
Heart
getDare Succubus

After Annie's appointment with Sir. Redford she went directly to her room and opened her duffel bag. Inside the bag there was a very tiny princess butt plug, a purple fishnet full body suit, a purple t-shirt dress, a purple lace thong, and purple flip flops. Also in the bag, there was a purple folder; inside the folder, there was a welcome letter that let Annie know that she was part of the purple team.

The academy breaks the students up into four different colored teams. The purple team is catered for more of a beginner slave. The slaves that usually get selected for this team have high excitement to try everything. They are so excited about being in the academy that they forget to do their everyday needs like showering and eating.

Belle finds Annie in her purple t-shirt dress and flip flops sitting in a beach chair on the beach. Belle tells her how amazing she looks in the dress and how much she loves flip flops. Annie is shocked that Belle is still naked. Annie couldn't believe how late it had gotten. Belle asked Annie if she wanted to go to her room and open her bag with her. Annie looked at Belle puzzled and realized that although they were in the same academy for the same season that they were going to have separate paths and rules. Annie was excited to be apart of watching Belle open her bag.

Belle opened her bag to find a white dress, white panties, white flip flops, and a white folder. Unlike Annie's bag their was no fishnet suit and no butt plug. Annie had explained that her bag was similar to Belle's but had a few more sexual items. The oddest thing about the bag was the white folder, the folder was empty there was no documents in the folder welcoming Belle to the white team.

Belle was curious on why her folder was empty, why her bag didn't have the sexual items like Annie's bag. After Annie, left her room Belle decided she couldn't sleep without knowing why her bag had less than Annie's bag. Belle tried to convince herself to wait till tomorrow for her appointment with Mr. Redford but she couldn't sleep.

Close to midnight, Belle walked up the stairs and knocked on the bedroom door of Mr. Redford. This was the first time anyone at the academy had attempted to talk to Mr. Redford without an appointment. Belle, was nervous but Mr. Redford opened the door with a smile on his face and welcomed her into his bedroom.

Last edited by Heart; 05-22-2018 at 02:01 PM.
Old 05-19-2018, 07:56 PM   #8
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for posting an extra chapter!!

Old 05-19-2018, 08:57 PM   #9
Heart
getDare Succubus

Mr. Redford is topless and in black silk pajama pants. Belle immediately starts to apologize for coming to his bedroom unannounced and at such a late hour. Mr. Redford chuckles and lets her know that he was excited to spend some time with her and that he rarely sleeps for more than a couple hours.

Belle looks around Mr. Redford's master bedroom. It's modest to what she imagined. The room had a king size bed with more pillows than one man could possibly need with two night stands on each side. He has one dresser and in the corner of the room there was a large black leather chair and a cage next to it. Mr. Redford looked at Belle and asked if she was done judging his room. Belle laughed and replied "Yes, Mr. Redford. Your bedroom is very nice and simple.

"I have a whole island, I spend very little time in my bedroom, it seems quite silly to have so much stuff in a room I spend very little time in." replied Mr. Redford.

Belle quickly nodded and appreciated his realistic approach to his lavish lifestyle. Belle then explained that she couldn't help but wonder why he had given her a bag with less stuff than the other girls attending the academy this summer. Mr. Redford explained that he wasn't exactly sure which color she belonged in so for the first time ever he handed out a white bag. Mr. Redford is attracted to almost all of his students for one reason or another but rarely is it a sexual and mental attraction. Belle had caught Mr. Redford's full attention during their appointment earlier that day but Mr. Redford knew how to keep his desires to himself, he never let Belle get a hint that he believed she was something special.

It got very late, Belle and Redford had stayed up so late talking in his bed, they both fell asleep somewhere mid conversation. The alarm went off at 7AM this morning, where they both realized that Belle had spent the night in is room. Mr. Redford told Belle to hurry downstairs as breakfast was at 8AM and he really didn't want any of the other students to realize she had slept in his room even if all they did was chat and innocently fell asleep in the same bed.

Belle was on time for the academy breakfast and no one had known her secret of the night before. Annie had saved Belle a seat at her breakfast table, as Annie was still dedicated to arriving fifteen minutes early to everything. Annie pulled out her folder to look at her schedule for the day. As the male students still needed to have their appointments with Mr. Redford; the schedule was relatively empty. Annie had lunch at noon, dinner at 6pm, and a team purple meeting at 10. Belle didn't have a team meeting, as her folder was empty however, she did have to meet Mr. Redford again at 9pm. Belle assumed she'd be assigned a team color during her second appointment so she'd have somewhere to be like everyone else at 10.

Although Annie and Belle were spending their summer being trained, Annie refused to miss out on the wonderful summer weather and the perks of being on the private island. Annie and Belle put together a naked beach volley ball game. Annie made it even more interesting, by making a bet between the teams, which ever team lost the volley ball game had to select one person who would have to show up to dinner 5 minutes late!

Annie and Belle were on the same team, no surprise there as they still tried to do as much as possible together. Their team had lost the bet, Belle volunteered to be the bet loser as she was probably the worst player on her team. Belle also forgot to put sunscreen on and felt incredibly awful but knew with her dark olive skin that there would be no chance of anyone knowing she hadn't worn it. Belle was an expert at punishing herself and she had been hard on herself as long as she could remember. Annie hated the fact that Belle had volunteered but knew there would be no way to talk Belle out of taking one for the team.

Last edited by Heart; 05-22-2018 at 02:04 PM.
Old 05-19-2018, 09:11 PM   #10
Heart
getDare Succubus

Dinner at the academy is the most strict meal of the day. Dinner is always at 6pm sharp and all the students have assigned seating. The meal is ate where the students are completely nude. The trainers and Mr. Redford are in clothes. There are graduated elite slaves that live and serve on the campus who are also there for dinner however, the graduated elite slaves have uniforms. These uniforms are a black vest which have pins and badges on them and black leather thongs. The elite graduated slaves are what most of the students hope to achieve one day. Not everyone who enters the academy graduates at the end of their season but most leave the academy being stronger and thankful for their experience while attending.

Belle walks into the dinner exactly five minutes late. As everyone is at their assigned seat and sitting and being extremely quiet, when Belle opens the door all heads turn to look at her. Mr. Redford is shocked that Belle was responsible for the empty seat at the table. Mr. Redford tells Belle to stop and not to sit down, he instructs her to go into the kitchen and ask her for her dinner in a carry out box and to come back to him. The rest of the dinner table sits quietly and stares at Belle as she walks to the kitchen. Belle walks back to the table with her dinner in a carryout box and stands in front of Mr. Redford. He looks very disappointed in her and hands her a key. Mr. Redford tells her to go to floor five and use the key to get in to room 505. Belle nods and leaves the dinner room and walks to her fate in room 505.

Last edited by Heart; 05-22-2018 at 02:06 PM.
Old 05-19-2018, 09:41 PM   #11
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Loving this. Hope you keep it up

Old 05-19-2018, 09:47 PM   #12
Heart
getDare Succubus

Dinner continues and everyone enjoys a grilled salmon with grilled asparagus and pineapple. Mr. Redford hasn't touched his food. He knows he needs to finish the rest of his appointments with the male students who have yet to meet one on one with him. He debates on checking on Belle before his appointments and decides that since she didn't know time very well she would have to wait for his appointments to be done to talk about what the next course of action would be.

Annie felt awful that she had made a bet for the beach ball game, she always had to make games more interesting but she hated when her fun got others in trouble. Annie says she hates it but she continuously causes situations like this.

Mr. Redford finishes his three final appointments and then heads to room 505. As he is walking to room 505, he makes a pit stop to room 505 and grabs a duffel bag that looks just like the duffel bags he gave to each one of his students. He knocks on the door before entering. Belle is sitting on the floor in the middle of the room staring at her food. Belle felt so awful she couldn't even eat her dinner. At this point the fish was unsafe to eat. Redford shakes his head and grabs his cellphone and calls trainer Mark up to room 505. Trainer Mark knocks on the door and drops off a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to the room. Belle begins to say thank you and Redford asks her to stop. Trainer Mark leaves the room. Belle can't believe she wasn't going to be allowed to thank the gentlemen for bringing her food. Mr. Redford asked her nicely to eat the sandwich. Belle eats the sandwich immediately.

"I'm not exactly sure what to say or do with you Belle," says Redford. Belle begins to open her mouth and Mr. Redford places a finger over her mouth.

"Shhh, let me finish. I am very disappointed in your choice today to be late to dinner. I can't decide if it's my fault because I accidentally let you sleep in my bed or if you are acting out because you know you haven't given power to me yet?" asked Redford.

Belle beings to cry and tells him all about the beach ball game, the sunscreen and at the end of her confession she asks if she can give up her power as she has so much respect for Mr. Redford. After a long pause of silence, Mr. Redford was so happy to hear the explanation of what had happened as it didn't seem to match the character of the Belle he had seen the night before and during their one on one appointment. Redford accepts her offer of giving power to him but lets her know that while everyone is having their color team meetings, she'll be having her punishment.

Mr. Redford didn't want to punish Belle, but he knew he had to. He has nineteen other students who he is training to be submissive to his academy. If he allowed Belle to go back to the students with little punishment for missing what he declared as the most important meal to attend, he would be giving the students the idea that it was a minor act of disobedience and that was not the case. Mr. Redford kept Belle in room 505, but he did give her a crossword puzzle and a pen and let her know that he was going to be right back, he just had to check in on the four team meetings and then he would be right up to administer the punishment.

Belle had only had time to finish six of the words on the crossword puzzle. Mr. Redford had rushed back to room 505 even faster then Belle had expected. Redford did return with a thick dragon cane and a chair. Mr. Redford explained to Belle that normally he gives the student the choice of how many punishment hits they think they deserve and adds five or subtracts five depending on how fair he believes their number is. "So, my little Belle, how many cane hits do you think you deserve?" asks Redford.

Belle looks up at Redford and replies "I have no idea even how to determine the number, I'm so very sorry that I can't answer your question with a number."

Mr. Redford hits Belle with the cane and immediately a red mark is across both thighs. He tells her that hit was for not being addressed as Sir. Belle nodded. Mr. Redford gave her a chance to recover from the pain of the cane and then hit her 5 more times as she was 5 minutes late for dinner. He also told her the cane of the burn would remind her to put on sunscreen as the burn of a bad sunscreen is similar to the burn of the cane. Belle still doesn't understand why she needs to put on sunscreen with her olive skin but she doesn't question his rules especially after a punishment.

After the cane hits, Belle and Mr. Redford have their second one on one. Belle takes a few moments to go back to her normal self as it had been some time that she had impact. Although now Mr. Redford had a good chunk of her consent he didn't want to have it because of her need to be punished, he still wanted it to be a gift she offered to him with no other reason then she wanted to. So Mr. Redford let Belle know that she will have to give her consent to him again but when she wants to and not because she feels like she should so she can be punished.

Belle doesn't take even a minute to think about it she gets on her knees and asks if she can give Sir Redford her submission. Redford accepts and hands her another white folder and explains that Belle will be in her own team and she will report to him every morning and her schedule will be his schedule. Belle is excited to be able to spend so much time with Sir Redford but she is so afraid that Annie is going to be mad at her.

Last edited by Heart; 05-22-2018 at 02:10 PM.
Old 05-19-2018, 10:26 PM   #13
Heart
getDare Succubus

Annie leaves her first purple team meeting. Trainer Mark is the leader of the purple team. Trainer Mark had been Thomas Redford's best friend in high school. Mark had owned a party store and when Thomas built the academy he asked Mark to leave his job and join him and be a Trainer, Mark instantly accepted as the only thing he was leaving behind was his store, Mark didn't have any family and his sex life was mainly one night stands that Redford had set up for him.

The purple team was the largest of all the teams it had seven out of the twenty students in the team. The team consisted of three females and four males. Annie stood out from the seven to Mark because she was the youngest and the loudest. Mark made Annie the alpha of the team. Annie was beyond excited for her new role. She wondered if Belle was going to be in the yellow, green or blue team or if she would end up in the purple team with her. Annie guessed Belle would end up in the green team, as that team was made up with mainly physical masochists and as Belle self volunteered for punishment she was totally a masochist.

Annie ran to Belle's room as soon as the team meeting was over. The campus had a strict rule that all students had to be in their rooms no later than midnight due to an early breakfast and a day filled with classes. Belle told Annie all about her punishment and her on on one with Sir. Redford. Surprisingly, Annie was not angry at Belle or jealous she was happy for her and was hoping that being best friends with her would help her to graduate as an elite slave. Belle was used to Annie always looking for advantages, and she was so thankful that Annie wasn't upset. Belle noticed the time and it was ten minutes to midnight, she pushed Annie out of her room as there was no way she wanted to endure more cane hits tomorrow.

All the students were on time for breakfast, no one asked Belle about the punishment but her cane marks were so prominent on her legs that everyone knew being late for dinner was not in their best interest. All the students attended a lecture on power exchange and were given a quiz after; six students received a perfect score; Annie, Belle and Bobby made up half of the six. The academy strive on giving their students rewards when they deserve it, so the six students along with Sir. Redford and Trainer Mark went on an afternoon yacht trip.

This wasn't your normal yacht it belonged to the richest man in the BDSM community. The yacht had a dungeon on board along with a full bar and a hot tub on the boat! The six students chatted in the hot tub while Mark and Redford put together a play session in the yacht dungeon for the students. Since the six students got perfect scores they were given a choice of what kind of play session they wanted however the scenes had to be non sexual. Annie chose to be fire cupped by Trainer Mark. Bobby chose to to have hot wax dripped on his balls by Sir Redford. The other three students chose different forms of impact scenes. Belle didn't make a choice, she asked Redford to make her choice for her. Redford pulled Belle by her hair and took her to his locked bedroom on the yacht. Although Sir. Redford had told the students the scenes would be non sexual, Belle was an exception, he just couldn't wait any longer. Redford throws Belle to the end and beings making out with her, he slaps Belle across the face and applies lube to his cock, just as he is about to slip is cock inside her, Redford stops and kisses Belle on the cheek and tells her one day she'll earn his cock but it's not going to be for her first perfect score.

Belle comes out of his room looking as if she had sex. Bobby begins to have a weird look of jealousy come across his face. Belle doesn't notice but Annie does, but she doesn't say anything, she just observes and keeps an eye on Bobby as no one is going to come in the way of her best friend getting a chance to be in a relationship with Sir. Redford!

Last edited by Heart; 05-22-2018 at 02:13 PM.
Old 05-20-2018, 01:10 AM   #14
Heart
getDare Succubus

After the yacht trip, the six students go back to the common area and meet up with the rest of their fellow classmates. The summer season at the academy is known to be the most intense season; Redford's favorite season is summer and he always has the most time and energy to put into the summer class. Redford flew in his good friend Monica White to teach a demonstration on water bondage. All the students are required to participate or they automatically fail out of the school and are sent home as soon as tomorrow morning.

Monica White is a talented rigger from Sweden. Her rope family currently has two graduated Elite slaves that moved into her house after receiving their training from the academy. Monica taught about the safety or rope and tips and tricks for the bottoms to be able to hold ties longer. The yellow team, have the most rope experience often times the students that are selected to go yellow, already have rope experience from their local community. Monica demonstrated a tie done in water, with one of the yellow students, the student had no way to be untied as they sank slowly down into the deep ocean. Monica took a few photos of the bondage underwater and then safely got the student above water and untied them. Water bondage was lengthy and due to the high risk; there was no way Monica would be able to let them all experience the bondage under water; however she did hog tie all the students and leave them at the ocean shore and watched the waves flow over them, many of the students were coughing up water and looked truly beautiful suffering.

After getting back into the classroom the students tied each other and learned the safety of the bondage by knowing exactly where to place the ropes because they had actually tied it on someone else. All the groups meet separately after rope lab time. Belle headed up to Sir Redford's bedroom so she could see what Redford had to say about her participation of the day. Redford handed her a bottle of really cheap mascara and instructed her to put it on heavy, Belle obeyed immediately. Sir Redford ties Belle's hands behind her and carries her over his left shoulder.

There is a bath tub filled with cold water, he puts Belle head first into the freezing water, the mascara she was instructed to put on his running down her beautiful face. Redford is beyond turned on by the shivering Belle. He dunks her a few more times. He lays her on the bathroom room floor and gives her a few moments to catch her breath. Redford instructs Belle to suck his cock, once again without hesitation Belle starts giving Redford oral. Belle is no newbie when it comes to oral and Redford was blessed with a large cock; and when Belle started to deep throat his cock, Redford was in absolute bliss. After their scene; they cuddled in Redford's bed and for the second night in a row, Belle did not sleep in her own bed.

Last edited by Heart; 05-22-2018 at 02:15 PM.
Old 05-20-2018, 01:33 AM   #15
Heart
getDare Succubus

The next morning, Belle meets up with Annie before breakfast to talk about her scene with Redford. Annie is just picturing the scene between Sir Redford and Belle as Belle tells the story and she can feel her pussy getting wet. Annie, who now has a crush on Trainer Marc is hoping that one day real soon; she can have similar stories to share with Belle.

Today at breakfast, the classmates table was moved and their were twenty bowls placed on the floor. The students were instructed they would be eating on their hands and knees out of the bowls. Each bowl had a cheese omelette and the students were not allowed to leave until the entire omelette was finished. Annie and Belle are the two thinnest girls of the class and had a very hard time finishing their bowls. Marc and Redford decide that due to their inability to finish their breakfast at a time that Marc and Redford thought was appropriate they decided a co-punishment was in order. Marc hands Annie a slip with a time to report to room 503; Redford hands a paper with Belle with the same information on it. Redford loves to make his submissives panic and worry so of course the girls would have to attend the entire day as their punishment wasn't until 10pm that night.

Annie and Belle arrive to room 503 right on time. They entire the room and it's one of the castle's dungeons. Redford explains that the dungeon in room 503 can only be used by him and Mark and that whatever happens in room 503 can not be spoken about once they leave the room. Annie and Belle have no idea what is about to happen, but since they are together with the two men they want to be submissive to, neither one of them is very worried.

Redford pulls a strap-on out of the closet and puts it around Belle's waist. Mark sets Annie up on a piece of dungeon furniture that leaves her pussy in a perfect position to be fucked. Redford instructs Belle that she is going to be the first person ever inside Annie's pussy. Annie who has never even had a tampon in her pussy, realizes what is about to happen and closes her eyes and hopes that it won't be as painful as all her friend's talked about after they lost their virginity.

Belle could tell that Annie was scared, Belle made sure to put lube on the strap on and all over Annie's pussy. Bell entered gently but no matter how gentle Belle attempted Annie was tight and the sex was hurting her. Annie had tears running down her eyes, Redford instructed Belle to suck his dick and Mark would finish the job. Both Mark and Redford came, Annie and Belle were used and given no pleasure. Annie began to struggle with the fact of how she lost her virginity, she couldn't put it into words but Annie was dropping. Belle could tell her friend was hurt and didn't know what to do. The clocks hit midnight, Redford instructed Annie and Mark to go to their beds and instructed Belle to go with him to his bedroom. Annie cried the rest of the night in her bedroom alone.

Last edited by Heart; 05-22-2018 at 02:16 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk