Old 07-28-2016, 12:32 PM   #16
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default My life as a pet. Part 6

After a while Sir returns carrying a big basket with bread and cheese. He sets it down on the table and looks at me for a while. He runs his fingernails over my ass and I shudder. He pulls a little on the rope that runs through my legs, and I groan. He looks at his watch "almost time, everything's ready." He takes a black scarf from his pocket and blindfolds me. I groan again. Now I won't be able to see what goes on.

A while later, I hear the doorbell ring and the door is being opened. I hear my owner greet the visitors and invite them in. I hear a male and a female voice, maybe more that one. I tense. They'll be coming into the room soon...

"Awww what a cute pet you've got, and so nicely secured as well" I hear the woman say. I feel a hand stroke my ass and my back, is it my owner's? Or one of the guests? The male voice says "you haven't exaggerated, this is good decoration for dinner". Sir invites them to sit down and I hear him pour some glasses, with the wine probably.
I lay, silently listening to the chatting and the clinking of glasses. I'm pondering about the view they must have. Suddenly my head is pulled back by my hair and I let out a moan. I feel Sir's hands on me and he gathers my hair up into a ponytail. It's tied up, and then I feel his hands on my ankles. I feel a rope being threaded through the rope there and I feel my ponytail being pulled backwards. Now I can't lower my head anymore, it's secured to my ankles.

After 10 minutes like this, my neck and shoulders are starting to strain from the position I'm in. I moan and groan and i can't stop it. Around me I hear laughing and talking. I hear cutlery scrape over plates. I start to struggle again, but I can't get comfortable. Suddenly I hear a whip crack, and my left buttock stings like hell. "Table decorations aren't supposed to make such noise, it's very distracting for the guests" I hear Sir say. I groan again in frustration, and now the whip lands on my right buttock. Then I feel fingers run over my pussy and I sigh in pleasure. My clit is being massaged thoroughly and I start to feel the beginning of an orgasm again. The room has gone quit and I realise I'm probably being watched by the visitors. I feel my cheeks burn, but I can help enjoying the stimulation. Suddenly the fingers are gone, the crotch rope put back into place. Now the wet fingers are on my face, on my lips, around the ball gag. "You're a horny little slut aren't you?" Sir whispers in my ear. I groan again, my pussy missing the fingers already. They're gone, and I hear the chatting continue. Time seems to fade now. I keep struggling to get comfortable and every now and then I'm being surprised with a slap of the whip.

To my surprise i suddenly feel my hair being freed and my crotch rope untied." My ankles fall down to the table and and I'm grateful for the relief. Then I feel two pairs of strong hands lift me from the table and put me on my feet. Someone holds me upright, for which I'm grateful because my wrists and ankles are still tied together. I hear Sir say "follow me pet" and he grabs both my nipples and pulls me after him. I give a shriek through my gag and I have no choice but to hop after him. I can't see where I'm going with the blindfold on. So I'll just have to trust him. "Time to play some cards" sir declares when we've stopped. "Oh and maybe for some extra entertainment, I'll show you the gift I bought for my pet. But you'll have to be patient. First I need to find a good table for our game."

My arms and ankles are being freed from the rope and I rub my wrists. I want to reach up to remove my blindfold, but I hear Sir's stern voice telling me no. "I do not remember giving you permission to remove it, did I?" I shake my head no and quickly lower my hands. "Get on all fours. Now!" He orders and I obey. "Good, that's our table sorted. Stay still pet and keep your back straight, or you will spoil our game." I'm puzzled by what is going on. I feel several things being placed on my back and someone is shuffling cards from the sound of it.
"Now for the additional entertainment" Sir declares, as I feel him put something on my nipples and on my labia as well. They must be clamps, although they don't really hurt me. After some more fiddling he says "this should be fun, it's voice activated".

Apparently the card game has begun and I feel hands on my back, putting cards down or picking them up. Suddenly, the woman laughs and I feel a hard jolt of electricity shoot through my nipples and my pussy. I feel my muscles spasm involuntary and I cry out from the shock. Immediately another jolt follows. I cry out again and I receive another shock. And then I remember..."it" is voice activated. Meaning that if "it" picks up enough noise, a shock will be delivered! That's what Sir bought in the shop. Some electric unit to torture his pet with! I couldn't help but move when I received the shocks and now I hear them complaining about having to pick all the cards from the floor. Sir says "I told you to stay still didn't I?" This causes another jolt and I try not to cry out, I try to stay still. It's not easy but I manage.

The game has started again and soon they're really starting to get into it. Not so nice for me, because they're starting to get louder and more vocal. I flinch every time I receive a shock. Still I manage to keep my position. "Is it on the highest setting?" Asks the female voice. "Not by far" I hear my owner say loudly. Fuck! Another, more intense shock shoots through my nipples and cunt. I cry out and receive another, more painful shock! I can't keep still anymore and my hands are going towards the clamps. I want this to stop!
Before I can get to them though, I feel my hands being grabbed and they're cuffed behind my back. I'm still on my knees, shoulders and face pressed onto the ground. "You've spoiled our card game now" says Sir. "You're not a very good table are you?" I shake my head no. I'm crying now. "Do you remember me telling you that you'd get punished if you moved?" He asks. I still shake my head, it's not fair! It's impossible to stay still with so many volts going through the most sensitive parts of my body! I hear the voices of the guests asking Sir if maybe he should have mercy on me. But Sir answers them that he knows I'm in pain but that he knows it makes me incredibly horny. To prove his point, he lifts up my tail and spreads my labia. "See, dripping wet." I hear them say "very impressive" and "quite the painslut, isn't she?" "And that's exactly why she needs punishment" says Sir. "She's liking this way too much and she's ruined our game by moving around because of it".

Suddenly I feel a hard slap on my ass. And then a shock! Sir has hit me with a whip or a paddle or something like that. The sound from the slap has set the electric device off. I receive another hard slap and another shock. This one more painful. I cry out and yet another shock goes through me.
I lose track of the number of strokes and shocks I receive. It hurts like hell but it also sends wave after wave of pleasure through me. I end up in some sort of trance. I feel a vibrator being pressed hard against my clit while the strokes and shocks are still coming. The waves keep building and building and then I don't know anything anymore. My whole body just explodes with pleasure over and over again...

When I've regained my wits a little, I notice the shocks have stopped. The handcuffs are off and so is my gag. My head is on Sir's lap and he's stroking my hair. The blindfold is still on and I'm grateful for that. I don't want to return to the present just yet. I feel a glass being pressed against my lips and I drink greedily from the water that's in it. I can hear the guests talking with Sir and complimenting me on being such a brave pet.
For the rest of the evening I'm allowed to stay at my owner's feet, while he feeds me pieces of cheese and sips of wine. I can't see anything of what's going on, but I don't mind. I'm comfortable in my own little post orgasmic world.

When the guests have gone, Sir takes my leash and says "time for bed, little pet". He takes off my blindfold and leads my outside for a pee and then to my blanket next to his bed. I lay down and Sir even gives me an extra pillow. He pats my head and whispers "good girl". And with that I drift off to sleep.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 07-28-2016, 12:44 PM   #17
wolf82
Prodigy

You already know what I'm about to say, but I still must say it ...

Absolutely love the new additions to the story!

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
The following user says Thank You to wolf82 for this post:
Old 07-28-2016, 01:16 PM   #18
little pet
getDare Succubus

Thanks for reading. It's so nice to see people are really following my stories and enjoying them!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Old 07-28-2016, 01:30 PM   #19
sir stefan
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
Thanks for reading. It's so nice to see people are really following my stories and enjoying them!
And it's so nice that i am the lucky guy who can explore these thoughts with you

Juli-2017....... Wow...... What a future.........

Super-pet
The following user says Thank You to sir stefan for this post:
Old 07-29-2016, 05:05 AM   #20
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Please keep these up - I'm loving this story! You're a fantastic writer

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
Old 07-29-2016, 08:46 AM   #21
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyWeirdo View Post
Please keep these up - I'm loving this story! You're a fantastic writer
Thank you very much. More to follow soon!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 07-31-2016, 01:45 PM   #22
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default My life as a pet. Part 7

I awake in the morning and the sun is shining through the windows. I sit up and see that Sir has already gotten up. I hear noises coming from the kitchen and I figure he must be preparing breakfast. My leash is still tied to the bed, so I'll have to stay until Sir comes to get me. I notice that the headband with my new ears has fallen off in the night, so I put it back on. It feels as if it belongs there already, just like my tail. Sir walks into the bedroom, clearly in a happy mood. "Good morning little pet, how was your night?" He asks me. I tell him I've slept like a baby and I feel well rested. "Good!" He says. "Are you ready for breakfast?" I nod my head, I'm very hungry!

This morning I got oatmeal with fresh fruit for breakfast. It's a bit difficult to eat from the bowl, but I'm learning. "Tasty?" Asks Sir. "Yes, very tasty Sir, thank you" I reply.
"I don't happen to know any pets that use letters or grammar to show their pleasure, do you?" He asks. I shake my head no. "What do puppies do when they're excited?" In response, I shake my ass to make my tail wag. "Very good dog!" Sir compliments me. "So, is your breakfast tasty pet?" I wag my tail again and he looks very satisfied.

After breakfast Sir takes me for my morning walk. He unties my leash from the kitchen table and leads me to the garden and out through the gates, to the path that leads inside the forest behind our house. Luckily there's grass everywhere we go, so that I don't hurt my knees, crawling behind Sir. He picks out a nice tree so I can pee. I'm relieved, though I'm still feeling very shy with Sir watching me. Especially out in the open.

After my walk, Sir tells me that he needs to meet a client and he'll be gone for a few hours. There's enough water in my bowl in the kitchen. I'm allowed to be off my leash during that time and I can do what I like, as long as I stay on my knees and use the tree if I need to relieve myself. To keep me from causing trouble, Sir shows me another purchase he's made in the sex shop yesterday; leather bondage mittens without fingers, so my whole hands are encased when I'm wearing them. Sir puts them on me, they're a snug fit. He puts a padlock through each of the buckles at my wrists, so I can't take them off. "Now you have perfect little paws" Sir smiles, as he pats my head and says he'll be back before lunch.

The front door closes and I'm alone now. I sit for a while, thinking about what to do while Sir is out. My iPad is useless, now that I can't use my fingers and so is the computer. Reading a book won't work either. I crawl into the garden, but today is cloudy and humid, so I quickly go back inside. I see the remote control on the coffee table and I decide that I'll watch tv while Sir is out. With some trouble I manage to switch on the television and even pick the right channel. I sit down on my blanket and relax. This is nice, after yesterday's exertions. Fortunately, there's a nice documentary on, and I spend two hours watching that.

When the commercial break comes up, I crawl into the kitchen to drink some water but I notice I'm hungry too, only there's nothing in my food bowl. Sir has said he'd be back for lunch, but that's still at least two hours away! With one paw I manage to open a cupboard and I see some leftover biscuits and chocolate from yesterday's dinner party. The very dark chocolate I really like! I didn't get any, because I was otherwise engaged of course. I try to take out the chocolate from the wrapper but with my hands useless, I drop it on the floor. Now there's chocolate crumbs everywhere. Damn! I'm not allowed to snack. I'd been a little out of shape lately and Sir has me maintaining a healthy eating regime. I'm only allowed to have what he feeds me. Now he's going to find out for certain that I've been in the cupboards. "What the hell" I think, "he's going to know anyways, might as well enjoy it". I eat some chocolate from the floor and put the rest back in the cupboard as neatly as I can.

After my snack I feel I need to pee again, so I head out to my tree, it's started raining by now and I shiver a little. I hurry back inside and lay back down on my soft blanket to watch some more tv.
After a little while, I hear the key in the lock. I hurry to the front door to greet my owner. He walks in with a big smile and pats my head. I'm feeling terrible now, guilty after my secret snack. I see Sir study my face, but he says nothing. He clips the leash to my collar and heads for the kitchen. "Let's have lunch shall we? And we can talk about our mornings". I nod and crawl after him. He ties my leash to the kitchen table again and starts to take out some bread. I see him eyeing the floor where I had spilled the chocolate, but still he says nothing. While preparing the sandwiches, he talks happily about a very successful meeting and says he's proud of me for being such a well behaved pet. I'm feeling miserable, and when Sir puts my sandwich in front of me I don't eat it.

"Something you want to tell me pet?" Sir asks and looks at me with a stern expression. "And yes, you can talk like a real person now". I tell him about the chocolate, that I was really hungry and that I felt I had deserved a treat after yesterday. But also that I am very sorry now and that I feel guilty for breaking this rule. Sir says nothing. He just stares at me and I feel myself shrink under his gaze. Then he unties my leash, and tells me to crawl in front of him to the garden. "But it's raining Sir," I stammer. He says nothing, instead he gives me a kick to my butt with his shoe, so I quickly crawl outside.

There is a dirt patch where the grass won't grow in the garden and he tells me to sit there on my knees. It's gone muddy now so I hesitate, but another kick to my backside convinces me to sit down anyway. "Hands behind your back!" Sir orders, and I quickly obey. I see him take out a pair of handcuffs and he claps them on my wrists. "Ass up, face down" he orders now and pushes my head towards the ground. Now my face is covered in dirt as well. I try to sit up a little, but he pushes me back down with a shoe on my back. "Stay there"! He orders and I do, shivering for real now. He ties my leash to a fence post that is close by and walks off, taking the headband with the pretty ears that I dropped while crawling there with him.
I feel tears rolling down my cheeks now, joining the raindrops on the muddy ground. I feel like such a fuck-up now. I know I shouldn't have gone behind Sir's back. I know I should have told him immediately but I didn't. He's clearly very angry with me and I can't blame him.

After I've been sitting there like that for what seems an eternity, I see my owner's feet approach. They stop in front of me. "Sit up" he says and I try. It's not easy in this position, but I manage. He grabs my chin and forces me to look at him as he asks "did you have some time to think while you were here?"

I start to open my mouth to speak but he stops me. "I don't want to hear any of your excuses. It's clear you deserved a severe punishment do you agree?" I nod my head yes.
"Pets obey their owners and try to make them proud don't they? Pets wait patiently to be fed because they realise their owner knows what's best for them don't they?" I can only nod. "Do pets go behind their owners back to eat shit so their arse will get fat?" I shake my head no.
"That's right, that's what pigs do, don't they? With that, he grabs my tail and pulls the butt plug from my ass. He holds it up in front of me and tells me to open my mouth. He shoves the plug in until I gag and orders me to keep it there. "That's very fitting. You wanted to eat shit? There you go. And make sure you clean it well."
I've started crying again, but he's not done. "You don't deserve that pretty tail in your ass right now. Dirty piggies don't look nice, do they? They eat shit and wallow around in the mud just like you're doing now." I shake my head once more. It's all I can do.

"I've decided that you'll stay there and think about what you have done. When I think you're done I'll let you back inside, but I don't know when that will be yet. Time will tell." He says. He takes the butt plug from my mouth and walks back towards the patio doors. "Oh and if you need to piss or shit, I'm sure you can find a nice spot for yourself."

I see my owner walk back inside and I'm left here, outside. Even more humiliated than I thought I could be. I struggle with the handcuffs, but of course they won't budge. The leash is tightly secured to the fence so I'm not going anywhere. Even my fingers are useless with the mittens still on. My knees are getting tired from the position I've been in so I sit down and spread my legs in front of me. The mud feels horrible and squishy and I feel itchy all over. The drizzle doesn't let up and I get wetter and dirtier by the minute. Fortunately it's not very cold out today.
I can see my owner walk around inside and I long to be there at his feet. I want him to be proud of me, but now I've really messed that up. I feel I've totally deserved this punishment, but I'm also feeling a little sorry for myself. I'm wet, dirty an hungry. I must have been here for a few hours now. And I don't want to be a stupid fucking pig, I want to be my owner's cute little pet. Damn, why have I been so stupid?

Suddenly I see the back door open and Sir steps out. He's holding my bowl and a bottle of water. I'm glad that at least I'll get something to eat now, since I've missed lunch. To my surprise, he chucks the contents of the bowl on the muddy ground in front of me. "It's some leftover spaghetti from yesterday's dinner." He says. "Eat up, and you can be grateful you get to eat you anything at all". I struggle to bend down, with my hands cuffed behind my back. I try not to take mouthfuls of dirt as I eat the cold spaghetti off the ground. I gag at the taste but I eat it all up, not wanting to disappoint Sir again. "Tasty?" He asks me, just like this morning. I only dare to nod, but he is having none of it. "Do pigs nod their heads in reply?" I just look at my owner, knowing what he wants me to do. I don't want to, it's too degrading. But he's unrelenting. He asks again if it's tasty and I snort in reply, not wanting to look at him. "Good piggy" he says and he fills the empty bowl with water and orders me to drink. I do, and I'm glad to get rid of the dirt in my mouth.
Without another word, he walks off again.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 08-01-2016 at 06:08 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 07-31-2016, 01:55 PM   #23
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

I love it xD this is fantastic, you're a fantastic writer and I hope you never stop!

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
The following user says Thank You to BabyWeirdo for this post:
Old 07-31-2016, 07:13 PM   #24
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Love it so far... Fingers crossed that there is a bath scene with master after the punishment is over.

Kik: human_husky_pup

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

open to most sane and safe things

I have no female clothes.
I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

pics: (no face)

Body functions: piss and cum-not on clothes/furniture. Scat-no eating
The following user says Thank You to Nick wild for this post:
Old 08-01-2016, 02:03 AM   #25
little pet
getDare Succubus

You've read my mind :-). But the punishment is not done yet... Maybe afterwards...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 08-01-2016, 06:08 AM   #26
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default My life as a pet. Part 8

My back is starting to hurt from the uncomfortable position I've been in all afternoon. I give up, and just lay down on my side and try to curl up a little. Not giving a damn about getting dirty anymore. Thankfully the rain has stopped now. The evening sun is even starting to come out.
I see Sir walk outside with a steaming cup of what I presume is coffee. My mouth starts to water...coffee, I'd like that. But it's not for me of course. I see him sink down on the lounge set and clearly enjoy his drink. I look at him, willing him to pay attention to me, but he doesn't even give me so much as a glance. I just wait, that's all I can do. When Sir's finished his coffee, I see him get up and walk toward me. I'm grateful, but also a little afraid of what's in store. I see him holding something pink. And the cane...

"So, have you thought about your mistake?" He asks. I start to nod, but then I remember...and give a snort instead. Immediately my face goes red again. I hate this! This is just so degrading. "So what are you?" He demands. I snort again and he nods, "yes, a dirty little pig. I've just got the perfect tail for you" he beams and he holds up a pink butt plug in the shape of a curled pig's tail. "I got this at the store yesterday as well, in case you'd screw up." I look at him, alarmed. "Yes of course I knew you'd make a mistake sooner or later. Too much freedom isn't good for pets", he says. Without further ado, he puts the plug against my ass, and pushes it in. I give a groan, this one is clearly a bit larger than my pretty fluffy tail, but it slides in without much of a problem.

I see Sir step back and look at me with a smirk on his face; "I must say you really look the part now". He takes off my handcuffs and unties my leash. "Crawl around a little, show it off for me". I do my best, on my hands and knees in the dirt. I must look ridiculous with this obscene pink tail sticking out from between my buttocks and I hate it. I feel it wiggling with every move I make. It makes me want to curl up into a ball and hide. But I now see Sir take out the cane. "You could be a little more enthusiastic in my opinion" he says and gives me a hard whack on my ass with the cane. I try to pick up my pace, but another sharp sting from the cane bites my ass. I keep trying to get away from it, but the strokes keep coming as Sir commands me to crawl around or roll over in the mud. My backside is covered in angry red stripes, from my thighs to the top of my butt. Now and then he flicks the tail with the end of the cane and I feel my cunt react to the sensation that causes. I can't believe myself, here I'm being punished and degraded worse than I've ever been before, and I'm getting wet because of it! Sir seems to read my mind. The caning stops and he roughly inspects my cunt. I let out a moan and I push against his hand, wanting more. He quickly retracts his hand and gives my cunt a few hard slaps. "Wow, you're quite the character aren't you. Even now you manage to get horny" he says as he puts his fingers in my mouth and makes me lick my own cunt juices off. I just nod, broken but horny, not caring about my dignity anymore.
"I think you're ready now. It seems you've learnt your lesson" Sir says and he clips my leash to my collar. "You can come back inside, but not in this state of course". He leads me to the outdoor tap and attaches the garden hose. I shiver in anticipation, knowing how cold it's going to be. But I'm also glad to get clean again. This time though, he fills a bucket and gets a big brush and a bar of soap. He lathers up the brush and begins to thoroughly clean the dirt off. The brush is very course and rough on my skin and it scrapes and tickles. My sides are especially sensitive and I squirm. Sir clearly doesn't have mercy, not even on my breasts and nipples. When he's finished, they're bright red and very sensitive. Now and then he pulls on them, or give them a flick and I jump at his touch. Suddenly he empties the bucket over me and I scream. Now it is cold!

Sir fills the bucket with clean water and starts scrubbing my ass. This is painful, it's still very tender from the caning, but Sir says he doesn't want filthy pets in the house. I grit my teeth and just try to endure. "Now you're starting to look like my pet again" he says and thankfully, he takes the butt plug out. He continues to scrub my ass and then goes downwards, towards my cunt. I shiver, it's a strange but very pleasurable sensation. It's rough and it hurts, but I moan in pleasure. Sir doesn't stop and I feel myself getting close to an orgasm. Sir has noticed of course and tells me; "Careful pet, you don't want to get punished for orgasming without permission now, do you? That would be very, very bad!" I nod, I know....but it's hard to ignore the warmth that is spreading, the waves that are building up again. I ask Sir for permission to cum, but he says nothing. He just keeps on going. I ask again, begging now "please Sir! May I please cum!?" He says nothing, just stops abruptly and dumps the contents of the bucket over me again. The cold water brings me back to earth in an instant and I look at my owner with a sour expression. I see a big grin on his face as he turns to put the bucket away.

"Now you're ready to come back inside pet. Your hair is still a mess, but that's nothing a warm bath can't fix". He takes my leash and I crawl after him to the bathroom. He tells me to get into the bathtub and takes off the mittens. I wiggle my fingers and run them through my hair. It's filthy indeed. Sit turns on the tap and now the water is lovely and hot. I sigh in pleasure as he starts to rinse out my hair. He's gentle now. Stroking my head, running his fingers through my hair to wash out all the dirt. Then he puts in shampoo and massages my scalp a little. This feels so good, so comfortable after the afternoon outside. He fills up the bath and puts some scented oil in the water and tells me to lay back and relax. He stays with me now, as I feel my eyes close and he strokes my hair and my face as he tells me how proud he is of me now that the punishment is over. That I'm his cute, pretty pet again and it makes me feel so very happy.

After the bath, Sir dries me off with a big soft towel. I brush my teeth and drink some water. "Time for bed pet" he says and takes my leash. We go into the bedroom and on my blanket at the foot of the bed I see the pretty fluffy tail and the cute headband with the fox ears. "I'm guessing you missed these a little" Sir asks. I nod, oh yes I definitely have! With the tail in place again, and the ears back on my head, Sir ties the leash to the foot of the bed and I curl up on my blanket. Almost immediately, my eyes close. I vaguely hear Sir tell me good night and pat my head...and then I'm asleep. Gone.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 08-02-2016 at 12:52 AM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 08-02-2016, 07:50 AM   #27
wolf82
Prodigy

Fantastic as always.

I really enjoy the twists and turns and not having the slightest clue where this story could be heading next.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
Old 08-02-2016, 08:35 AM   #28
sir stefan
Account Banned

It sure is fantastic.
It's a fantasy.
But there is also reality.
It is so great to explore together with you..
Old 08-02-2016, 10:55 AM   #29
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Fantastic as always.

I really enjoy the twists and turns and not having the slightest clue where this story could be heading next.
Thank you!

I'm not sure myself actually... We'll see

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 08-02-2016, 10:56 AM   #30
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir stefan View Post
It sure is fantastic.
It's a fantasy.
But there is also reality.
It is so great to explore together with you..
Thank you sir. Oh yes, lots of the story comes from reality actually. And exploring further is hot!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk