Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 06-27-2015, 04:34 PM   #1
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Default Fifty erotic fifty word stories

Click here to comment on the original thread!

I have recently been challenged as part of a bet to produce fifty erotic fifty word stories. I will be posting them in sets of ten over the next few weeks. I appreciate all feedback as this is very different to what I am used to writing. Let me know if you enjoy them or if you don't. I will be returning to my main story in due time.

50 Fifty erotic fifty word stories

Part 1 - Stories 1 to 10

She woke alarmed. Darkness was her only comfort, arms bound. She tried to move but nothing responded. A bang and the door opened. Footsteps tapped lightly. The breath of a man grazed her neck; hairs tingled into life. His gentle touch on her nipples gave only comfort and she relaxed.

‘Say the word!’ A deal was made; there could be no turning back now. He stared at her with lust but also complete control. Had she made the correct choice; all her debts paid off for one week of anything. She looked into his dominant eyes and whispered ‘master.’

My mistress gazed upon my naked form, and slowly her hands travelled across my body. She slowly manoeuvred towards my sensitive spots and as her hands finally made contact with my pussy I could no longer maintain my silent still frame. I gasped and shivered in pure ecstasy and total delight.

The light hit his eyes like a sledgehammer. The man had been blindfolded for what felt like a millennia. He looked desperately trying to focus on the surroundings and his captor. ‘Please let me go.’ ‘But why would I do that?’ That voice, so familiar, so cruel, his ex wife.

As they embraced nothing felt more natural. Their hands skirted down each other’s forms resting on the rear. Their tongues darted and entwined in a kiss which silenced the room. To any on looking stranger it would appear a happy couple filled with romance and not the siblings they are.

The rhythm quickened sending the young teen into moans of delight, the whole length was now inside her but she wanted more. Harder and faster the dildo pounded into her; she squealed in pleasure as the orgasm overcame her. The machine continued to pound away, only following her exact command.

‘Please sir, I promise that I can do better,’ she whimpered, facing forwards on hands and knees. ‘It’s too late my darling; you failed me one too many times.’ He pushed forwards. For the first time in her young life she felt something enter her ass, but it felt right.

She heard the lock click and waited eagerly. She’d followed every instruction she’d been given, she lay naked on the bed, her arms chained to the posts. The gag was tight the clamps firmly connected. The door handle turned and in he walked looking on her for the first time.

Degraded and abused, laying on the floor. The two men had left me there; I’d been used and then abandoned like a piece of meat. My face was covered with dry cum and my whole body felt sore. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. This is heaven.

A bet is a bet and as I sunk to my knees I gave one more look at the smiling face. I enveloped the penis in one swoop, wondering how stupid I was to let this happen. ‘Come on Miss Winters, suck on your student’s cock.’ I started to cry.

Last edited by Leopard; 07-16-2016 at 07:34 AM.
The following user says Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 07-02-2015, 05:57 PM   #2
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Stories 11 - 20

He glanced over her naked form as she slept. He’d loved her, since the first time he’d laid eyes upon her five years ago. He gently stroked her hair and whispered. ‘Wake up my darling.’ She jumped in shock upon hearing his voice. ‘Who the fuck are you!’ she screamed.

His bound body was squirming before her. She removed the gag and he started to plead, begging her. He was greeted with only a laugh and a devilish smile. She took her place and quickly rammed the entire strapon length into his virgin arsehole. She loved it when they screamed.

She took her position, bent at the waist and waiting for punishment. I stood back and admired the beautiful ass. The dread when she saw my whip was exhilarating, she was totally in fear. I swung the whip hard and it cracked down beside her. I could never hurt her.

‘I can’t do that,’ I replied ‘He’s hot, but he’s a professor.’ My friend just smiled as I contemplated the idea. I couldn’t seduce my lecturer, could I? His tall muscular body and 30 year old perfect form was appealing. Jane just smiled and whispered to me ‘I dare you.’

This was a bad idea and I knew it. How far could it go, how far did I want it to go? I looked at the pictures and the demands again, so simple but effective. I can do this I told myself. I hit send and waited. Would she agree?

I’d obeyed every one of my Master’s commands but this one was entirely different. Is this what he truly wanted? Tears formed in my eyes as I contemplated my life. Such a simple order and I’d be back with him. I jumped. Together in life and now together in death.

One last task was all that stood in the way of my dreams of sisterhood. It was the sorority everyone feared and everyone respected but didn’t exist. I looked at the guy in front of me; he’d raped me and degraded me. I raised the gun and joined the sorority.

‘Quick, follow me.’ Jack whispered and led me away from the party and upstairs. I hated Christmas, always had and took every excuse to vanish. My master led me into the bedroom. ‘Merry Christmas babe.’ On the bed was a key, the key to my chastity. Finally, after three years.

He turned her on so much, her panties were soaked. Orgasm after orgasm ensued until she was totally spent, unable to continue. She regretted nothing as she felt the remote device continue to hum with her master nowhere to be seen. Suddenly it buzzed twice and stopped. He was here.

He heard her footsteps coming up the stairs. He held his breath, his heart beating hard. His hands shook slightly and he steadied them, looking at the blade in his hand. He’d waited so long for this moment, fantasized about it. She appeared naked in the doorway, ‘time to shave?’

Old 01-28-2016, 06:37 PM   #3
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Stories 21 -30

“Bend over girl.” He’d dreamed of this moment for years, the moment a student finally he offered to do anything for him. He grabbed hold of the long wooden ruler and lifted the girl’s skirt. He rested the ruler against her flesh; her fear was all the encouragement he needed.

She pulled hard against the tight restraints; time had passed so slowly. “Who are you, what do you want.” She felt a hand slowly rub against her before landing a sharp, stinging blow. She squealed out in pain. “You’ll find out soon enough Jennifer” the deep voice responded finally. “Daddy?”

Cindy was terrified as she got led through the corridor. Finally they stopped. A lock clicked and the door opened to the room she would serve her life sentence. “Roxy, meet Cindy.” She was pushed inside with the door slamming behind her. “So they finally brought me a new bitch.”

“Please, not there.” No response, there was never a response. She felt the penis head probe against her final untouched opening; tears were already streaming down her face. It pressed and slowly broke the barrier. She howled out to stop but it wasn’t long until she was begging for more.

Jo stared at her lover, anxiously anticipating the next feeling. “You ready?” Kelly nodded. Slowly both of them pushed forward taking an inch of the dildo at a time. Deeper it probed until their pussies met in the middle. Both girls leaned back in delight before slowly withdrawing and repeating.

First one finger, probing gently, then a second. He worked up a rhythm and as her juices flowed he added a third. A fourth quickly followed as she erupted in ecstasy. He added the thumb before curling his hand into a fist. He pounded her hard into her greatest orgasm.

“Please don’t make me do this.” He stared at the cock hanging in front of his face; he looked over to see his wife sat in anticipation before looking down at his caged penis. She had total control and he had no choice. He leaned forward enveloping is first cock.

Niamh waited anxiously on her knees for it to happen. She’d been there ten minutes now and couldn’t stand the tension. Finally, a large black cock pushed through the hole in the stall and she spent no time before taking the whole length into her throat. Definitely worth the wait.

“Please Master, I beg of you, let this slut of yours release her tension. Allow her the pleasures that only you may grant her. Please give the command and permit your fuck toy the release she needs. Please, please, let your bitch cum. Your cum whore is desperate master. PLEASE!”

Verity stood naked in front of the sorority. “Please, I can’t.” Tears formed in her eyes. “You knew the rules when you agreed to join, now face the punishment or leave forever.” Verity turned her back to the group; she opened the doors and embraced the world and they cheered.
Old 02-08-2016, 04:30 PM   #4
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Stories 31 - 40

“Beg little girl.” She pleaded with him on hands and knees, salivating over the object in his hands. He always liked to tease her, make her drool, make her play games for him. She whined as well as she could. He stroked her head gently. “Such a good girl. Fetch!”

“You have the money?” The hooded man nodded and handed over a large envelope. No names were ever taken, no records, nothing, but the envelope. The door creaked open and he looked upon the bound gagged woman. Tears ran down her cheek as she saw him enter. Anything he wanted.

The first bead popped in place eliciting a gasp. I followed with second and it squeezed in slowly. I was panting already and lubed up the third ready. Nine beads entered my virgin ass in total. I never dreamed it would bring me to such bliss. I sighed with delight.

The slap stung Michelle’s face hard. “Say my name BITCH!” Total silence. SLAP. SLAP. She recoiled with the blow but was held back up by the two girls behind her. Stripped, degraded, humiliated, but still with her pride intact. “SAY IT!” “Make me.” SLAP. SLAP. Michelle fell to the floor.

Mark looked himself up and down in the mirror; he was perfect, 6 foot tall, trimmed beard, muscles for days. A specimen of a god stood before him. He heard the door slam and cried. He eyed the chastity device caging his cock. She was back to humiliate him again.

The crank turned again pulling her entire body into the air. The masked man guided her across the room with the hooks until her cross legged bound naked form hovered over the giant plug. He inserted the tip into her anus. He pulled a knife and cut the large rope.

She knew her grades had fallen. She knew she had failed. She knew she had no other choice. She knew that this was the only way. She knew she was bent over the desk. She knew she was crying. She knew her teacher had just rammed his cock into her.

“Hello brother. How long did you think you could continue to wank over my sleeping form? How long did you think you’d get away with it?” She looked at his immobilized body. “I don’t want your cum over my breasts. I want it in my beautiful pussy.” She mounted him.

She always thought the idea disgusting but she was tied in the shower. “Please John, I need to pee. Let me out.” He was lying with his head right beneath her pussy. “You can go whenever you want babe.” Chloe sighed before eventually releasing a torrent to her boyfriend’s delight.

He struggles in vain, bound completely. I straddle him and slide up his squirming body. I cover his face in scented darkness. I wrap my legs around his head forcing him in, pulling him deeper into me. He is struggling to breathe. “Now will you give me my pay rise?”
Old 07-13-2016, 03:48 PM   #5
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Stories 41 - 50

She pushed harder as her mistress commanded. It was too large; stretching her to the very limits of possibility. The dildo felt immense, and her asshole seemed an impossibly small space for it to occupy. Yet she pushed, harder, harder, trying to force the monster in. It sunk another inch.

Jennifer loved the image in her mirror, the perfect form meeting her eyes. A smile grew wider by the second as she admired her form. A man’s scream echoed in the background. She stared at the strapon hanging from her waist. Jennifer knew she would enjoy every second. He wouldn’t.

“Are you sure that this is what you want,” he asked. She nodded. “Once this happens, you give your body, your mind and your love for eternity.” She nodded again. “In that case I accept you.” The collar clicked shut around her throat and she finally, she felt at home.

Blindfolded and helpless, she waited for the inevitable. When it would happen she wasn’t sure. The butterfly hummed away happily, keeping her on edge with no mercy. All she could do was wait and hope for his eventual return. Her body cried out for more after five hours of torment.

She was naked as she knelt, her pale skin glistening with a light sweat. Her head was tilted back with her mouth opened and her eyes shut. She was moaning in ecstasy as one man knelt before her, and another directly behind her. Slowly, simultaneously, they both eased inside again.

She licked and slurped the dildo while I caressed around her labia and pinched and pulled her sensitive nipples. She looked really sexy like that, with her mouth full of my purple dick; but neither of us could wait much longer. I pulled out of her mouth, ready for more.

“You have no choice bitch,” Sandra ordered, loving her current position, posing with her bare ass staring her employee directly in the face. “If you don’t want to be fired for being caught with drugs, you will get your tongue in my ass.” The whimpering only turned her on more.

Her hands rubbed gently over his back, soothing and easing any stress he’d experienced over the past week. In the moment of relaxation, he barely noticed as her hands reached underneath. She gripped hold of the meat with eager fingers. “How about we make this a bit more interesting sir?”

"Come for me now, you horny little slut!" he demanded and she had no choice. The command, the sensations, the arousal; she came in a howling heap as he rode her arching, stiffening body. Her muscles clamped and he groaned in pleasure. "That's it whore, you fucking love that cock!”

The second cock pounded into her already abused pussy. Her breathing came short and fast as he brutally pumped in and out of her, the apex of each thrust slamming cruelly into her tender organs. Oh god, she thought, he can't last long, not like this. Please let him finish.

Click here to comment on the original thread!

Sorority Sisters by Blood -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=251666
Reclamation -- Sequel Ongoing

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=263455

Lien's Lesbian Submission -- Ongoing Spinoff
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342269

Binding Connections -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=232216

Strapon contest with consequences -- Unfinished
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105594

Last edited by Leopard; 07-16-2016 at 07:35 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk