Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 01-20-2014, 06:32 AM   #1
deswill

Default Mean stepsisters

It was a Thursday afternoon when Carol got caught by her two older stepsisters. She recently moved in with them two weeks earlier when her mum and step dad decided to get married but they resented Carol and bossed her around as much as they could get away with without getting caught.

It was a warm Thursday afternoon and with not much for a 14 year old girl to do on the farm Carol decided that she would walk down to the river that flowed through her stepfather’s property and relax under a tree where she could read a book in private without her step sisters harassing her. After reading for a while the storyline started to make her wet and as she reached under her skirt she could feel her panties were soaked.

Looking around she could not see anyone so she slipped off her wet panties and put them into her bag then did the same with her skirt revealing her little freshly shaved hairless pussy. As she lay back down under the tree she heard a rustle in the bushes beside her and quickly sat up trying to cover up her embarrassment. “Bobby” Carol said as she saw it was only Bobby the farms dog that came down to where Carol was to see what she was doing.

Once Carol was sure there was no one around she went back to reading and playing with her wet pussy again. Then Carol had an idea and reached into her bag and pulled out a half eaten jam sandwich left over from her lunch and called Bobby over to her then proceeded to rub the jam over her pussy. Bobby took no time licking the jam off her pussy as Carol just lay there letting out short moans every few minutes.

It was getting close to dinner time do Carol got dressed and started to walk back to the house before her mum came looking for her.

The next day Carols stepsisters Karen and Jane both twins and 4 years older than Carol knocked on Carols bedroom door and proceeded to enter the room Carol was a little scared with both of them there wondering what they wanted this time. She could see Karen had a large yellow envelope in her hand and with no hesitation she threw it on to Carol’s bed and smiled as both of them left the room again.

Carol sat on her bed with her legs crossed looking at the envelope wondering what Karen and Jane were up to. Finely the curiosity got too much for Carol and she picked up the envelope and used her fingers to tare the top open and tipped out the contents on her bed. “OMG” Carol thought to herself as the envelope revealed photos of her and Bobby in a compromising position. Carol just sat on her bed in a state of shock thinking of the consequences of what could happen if anyone sees these photos.

Then Carol saw there was a note with it and began to read it herself.

CAROL WE SAW YOU YESTERDAY AND HAVE PLENTY OF PHOTOS TO SHOW EVERYONE IF YOU DON'T BE OUR SLAVE FROM NOW ON AND YOU BETTER DO EVERYTHING WE ASK OR ALL YOU’RE FRIENDS AND OTHER PEOPLE YOU KNOW MITE GET TO SEE THEM. HELL MAYBE YOUR MUM MAY ACCIDENTALLY FIND ONE LEFT SOMEWHERE. IT’S UP TO YOU WHAT YOU DECIDE BUT YOU HAVE UNTIL 10:00 TO ACCEPT. IF YOU ACCEPT YOU ARE TO CRAWL INTO KAREN'S ROOM AT EXACTLY 10:00 COMPLETELY NAKED AND ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES LIKE THE SLAVE DOG YOU ARE.

Carol did not know what to do but she knew what the consequences would be and her step sisters were mean enough to make her life hell. She looked at the clock on her wall and realized it was ten minutes to ten and decided to do as she was told so she removed her clothes and placed them on the bed. Carol knew her parents were just down stairs watching TV so she would have to be quiet because she would have a hard time explaining to them if they heard something and came up stares and caught her naked crawling around on the floor.

She opened Karen's door and crawled inside with her head lowered to the floor and stopped in front of them
“Stand up so we can see what you look like slut” Jane demanded as Carol reluctantly did what she was told.”What size are those pathetic little tits” Karen said as they both started lathing at Carol. “They are a 32 A cup” she replied in a shy humiliated voice.

“We are glad you accepted our offer and you will do everything we say whenever we say and if you don’t it’s your own fault if your photos ended up with people you know. Oh and we will explain the other rules for you when the time is right for each one” Jane told her in no cretin terms. “Now crawl back to your room and we will talk soon.”

Carol crawled back to her room into her bed and cried for a while before falling asleep.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=183098
The following 2 users say Thank You to deswill for this post:
Old 01-20-2014, 06:39 AM   #2
Misa
getDare Sweetheart

Great start!!

Looking forward to the next section!

Male / Switch(leaning sub) / Bi / 26 / UK
Always love chatting to people, throw me a pm <3
Old 01-20-2014, 01:49 PM   #3
Slave man

I would love to be in something like that

I will try anything once so give me dares and i will do them

I will give myself a handjob for every pm given to me titled: play.

Pm me "talk" and I will describe a fantasy of mine

Mistress kitty Bella is blackmailing me since a asked her to if I do anything wrong notify her to punish me
Old 01-20-2014, 02:55 PM   #4
SlutBrain
getDare Sweetheart

Great story!
Can't wait for the rest
Old 01-21-2014, 06:06 AM   #5
deswill

Carol woke up from her sleep and sat up in bed stretching her arms and letting out a yawn as she looked at her clock to see what time it was. The clock said it was 8:00 in the morning so Carol got out of bed and hurried down stairs to the kitchen to get breakfast.

As she entered the kitchen she could see Jane and Karen sitting at the table eating toast and drinking coffee. “Good morning dog. That’s your new name that we will call you and you will address us as Miss. Do you understand?” “Yes Miss” carol replied as she walked past them and over to get a bowl and some cereal then proceeded to sit at the table to eat her breakfast.

“What are you doing dog? We want you to eat your cereal on the floor like a dog” Karen said as she picked up Carols bowl and placed it on the floor. Carol hesitated for a few seconds before dropping on her hands and knees to eat her breakfast the way they wanted her to.

Karen had an idea and said “since you hesitated to do this strait away I want you to eat your cereal on the floor and only wearing your panties” “Please not that. Mum and Dad will be coming down for breakfast soon and I will get caught” carol shrieked as a couple of her tears ran down her cheeks.

“Well you better strip down and eat fast then” Jenny said with a cheeky smile on her face. Carol knowing she had no choice placed both of her hands on the bottom of her nightie and lifted it up over her head and placed it on the table then she got on all fours and began to use her mouth to eat her cereal like a dog taking big mouth full’s so her humiliating ordeal would be over sooner.

Karen and Jane thought that Carol looked funny with her head in the bowl dressed only in a pair of blue panties with little birds printed on them. As carol finished she could hear her Mum and Dad coming down the stairs. Starting to panic she quickly picked up the bowl and put it on the table and grabbed her nightie and sprinted into the lounge room to get dressed only missing her parents by a few seconds.

A few minutes later when Carol had composed herself she walked back into the kitchen and started to wash her dirty bowl as if nothing had happened trying not to make her parents suspicious in any way.

The following user says Thank You to deswill for this post:
Old 01-21-2014, 08:57 AM   #6
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Super start of the story, more please - much more!
Old 01-22-2014, 04:42 AM   #7
deswill

Once breakfast was over Carol was quick to leave the kitchen away from her sisters and start her weekend chores that her mum and dad set out for her. They consisted of collecting the chicken eggs from the chicken coop feeding and watering the goats cleaning out the stable and feeding the pony.

Carol liked doing her chores as it meant she could have some time alone and take her time with her jobs. It took about an hour and a half for her to finish the last of her chores and as she closed the chicken coop door she looked towards the house and realized Karen and Jane were looking through their bedroom window at her and started to wonder what they were thinking and if they were planning something for her.

Carol walked back to the house carrying the basket of eggs then placed them on the kitchen table and walked into the lounge room where her mum was watching TV and started to sit in the chair beside her. “Have you finished your chores sweetie” her mother asked. “Yes I just finished and I got fifteen eggs today” she replied.

That’s good honey but before you sit down to watch TV Karen asked if you can help her with something she’s doing in her room.”

“Ok” she said slightly worried what Karen and Jane would want her to do then she started a slow walk to their bedroom to see what her fate was with the slim hope of them setting her free and giving back the photos.
The bedroom door opened slowly and Carol poked her head around the door to see Jane and Karen sitting on one of their beds holding what looked like a big jar with a lid on it and paper inside. Carol looked straight at both of them and said “yes Miss what do you want?”

Jane quickly replied “come in and shut the door behind you then kneel on the floor in front of us so we can tell you what your new rules are.
Carol followed their request without hesitation partly because she was a little scared but mainly because she was curious about what they had planned for her. Karen showed Carol the jar and started to speak in a firm voice “These are your new rules.”

“This is your punishment jar and these are the rules for it. Each night you will set your alarm for 6:00 o’clock then get out of bed in the morning and strip completely naked and walk to our room where you will pick out a punishment you will have to do during that day. Also anytime we think you deserve a punishment for any reason we will bring you the jar.”

Jane also added to the conversation by saying “we chose all the one hundred punishments ourselves and they range from easy tasks like naked walks or bondage to a few hardcore humiliating ones you will hope you never get like sucking off a pony.”

“WHAT I CANT DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT” Carol shrieked as a couple of tears ran down her cheek from the shock of what she was being told she might have to do.

“Don’t worry you may only get easy punishments and it’s like a lottery. You only have to choose 75 punishments out of the hundred so it may never happen if you’re lucky.” Jane replied with a big grin on her face. “Now leave and we will find you if we need you for anything else” Karen said as Carol lifted herself off her knees and left the room thinking of what other punishments awaited her.

Old 01-22-2014, 12:46 PM   #8
giminy

yes i would love to be used like that :-)
Old 01-22-2014, 03:24 PM   #9
SlutBrain
getDare Sweetheart

So far its great. I'm really hard now
Old 01-23-2014, 12:58 AM   #10
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I really enjoy this story and these step sisters are more than mean but I love it.
Old 01-23-2014, 02:19 AM   #11
Charlotte21

I like it.
Old 01-23-2014, 03:36 AM   #12
deswill

The next morning was Saturday and Carol was awoken by the sound of her alarm clock going off. As she sat up and reached for the off button she could see that it was six o’clock in the morning and remembered that she had an appointment in her sister’s room so she reluctantly got out of her bed and walked herself over to the large mirror that she had fastened to her bedroom wall.

Stripping of her nightie she stood there looking back at herself standing only in a pair of white panties. Her little breasts were not much to look at but it still embarrassed her knowing her stepsisters were going to look at them whenever they wanted to. Looking back at the clock she could see it was three minutes past six then thought she had better do as she was told and see her sisters then placing a finger under each side of her panties she quickly slipped them of leaving them on her bedroom floor then walking over to her sisters room.

As she entered the room Karen and Jane were sitting on Jane’s bed with the open jar in their hands waiting for her to pick out her daily punishment. As carol placed her little hand into the jar she reluctantly held one piece of paper in between her fingers and lifted it out of the jar then Karen placed the lid back on it and slid the jar under the bed.

“Open it and tell us what you have to do” Jane said. As she slowly unfolded the piece of paper her eyes looked down at what was written on it. “Leave the house naked and collect the chicken eggs and put them on the kitchen table” Carol started to panic at the thought of having to do that especially because her parents were home all day. “Please she pleaded there’s no way I can do that without getting caught” she said in a scared panicking voice. You will just have to do it now and hurry before mum and dad get up and see you.

Carol knew she had no choice and she had to move fast as her parents wake up time was unpredictable. She quickly started to run into the upstairs passage down the stairs and into the kitchen where she picked up the egg basket and walked out the door onto the porch.

The sun had just started to rise leaving the farm in enough daylight to see everything around especially Carol’s naked body. As the morning breeze hit carols body her little nipples started to go hard and point out from her small breasts on her chest and as she walked ever so closer to the chicken coop the cold breeze ran down her chest and across her shaved little pussy.

She finally made it to the chicken coop and started to collect the eggs placing them into the basket until she had collected all of them then closing the shed door she started back for the house. Looking at the house she could see her sisters looking out the bedroom window at her and lathing about her situation.

Carol made it back to the porch still cold from her morning adventure and started to open the door that leads into the kitchen when the kitchen light turned on and her mum walked into the kitchen. Panicking Carol had no place to hide except stay on the porch exposed to anyone that may have been outside.

As Carol peered through the porch window hoping her dad wasn’t getting up and going outside she could see her mum putting the kettle on the stove then walking into the lounge room to put the TV on. Now was her chance she opened the door slowly as to not make a sound and walked into the kitchen sitting the basket of eggs on the bench and running up the stairs to the upstairs passage but before she could get to her room her dads door started to open.

Panicking Carol ran to the upstairs toilet and shut the toilet door hoping she made it in without her dad seeing her. Carol put her ear to the door to listen for her dad to walk past but the footsteps stopped at the toilet door. The next thing Carol heard was a KNOCK KNOCK on the door and her dads voice saying “is anyone in there.”

Carol replied it’s me dad I’m using the toilet at the moment” “OK then I will use the downstairs toilet and walked off. Carol stuck her head around the door to see if it was all clear and not seeing anyone she ran back to her room and lay on her bed thinking of her morning’s humiliation and what was to come.
The following user says Thank You to deswill for this post:
Old 01-23-2014, 04:09 AM   #13
SlutBrain
getDare Sweetheart

I like the story so far, although it would be nicer if the sections were longer. Its good that you're doing multiple posts per day, but they seem to be a little short.
Not trying to be mean, just helpful
Old 01-23-2014, 10:03 PM   #14
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great update, looking forward to the next one.
Old 01-25-2014, 06:11 AM   #15
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

I love this story, hope that we get all 75 punishments
The following user says Thank You to peter1111 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk