Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 08-02-2016, 09:52 AM   #1
TK400232

Send a message via Yahoo to TK400232
Default Aria and Jen's First Time thanks to Get Dare

Click here to comment on the original thread!

***Author's note: This story was inspired by Dare Lord's recently completed story here. There's something very hot about the idea of characters interacting with this site in the story. So I decided to go with that too and try my hand. This one is based on this dare which I'm realizing is also by Dare Lord. So, give that guy some love...he's got some hot ass ideas!

Prologue:

Aria took another sip of her vodka collins; trying to steady her hand from shaking as she gulped down the sweet drink. She still wasn't quite sure this was going to happen and couldn't believe they were even considering it for that matter. The 19 year-old was quickly learning the courage alcohol could bring.

Jen was uneasy too as she mixed herself another on top of her dorm room mini fridge. She made some usual conversation to ease the tension a bit, but inside her mind was racing about what was about to happen.

Aria and Jen had been best friends since 8th grade when Aria moved to town with her family and the two started chatting at lunch. They made it all the way through high school together and all of the awkward "firsts" of being teen girls: first periods, boyfriends, sexual experiences, bitchy friends, etc. After graduation, the two parted ways, like most, going to colleges about 3 hours away from one another. Luckily they were still close enough to meet up for long weekends or occasional visits when Skype and Snapchat just weren't doing the trick.

They'd always talked about trying this during sleepovers and sexually charged conversations, but it had always just been that: talk. It wasn't until this trip, when Aria had come to visit and stay at Jen's deserted dorm with her over spring break while everyone else was taking expensive trips. The night before, when Aria arrived, the freshmen were talking and drinking, at least 4 drinks in, when browsing on the internet for something exciting to chat about brought them across Get Dare.com. They both laughed at some of the sexual challenges and crazy dares people were submitting to. Then they found the 2 person dice dare that had intrigued them so much.

At first, it was, again, just talk. How exciting it would be to actually go through with it and try what they had joked about for so long. After all, they were both in college; that is the time to experiment right? And they both went to different universities, so who would ever find out what had happened on their private weekend? Plus, maybe they'd never even have to touch each other. Maybe the dice would roll in their favor and it could just be the "thrill" of what could happen.

But as she took another sip and Jen sat down across from her and grabbed the printed instructions in her hand that wasn't holding a drink, Aria knew deep down what was going to almost certainly happen here.

Jill's nervous, half drunk smile as she said, "so, you ready?" gave away that she too knew the reality of the situation.

Aria downed her 3rd drink and said, "game on," with a smile; no point in turning back now.

They were going to play this game...they were going to have a lesbian experience with one-another.

PM/KIK Dares

Help me fill my free days with fun

Masturbation, mutual, chat, being a dare master, light anal, enjoyable pain, semi-public, cumshots, orgasm control, pictures, vid, occasional camming, cei

Limits:
Poop, too-public, extreme pain, face, outing, illegal/dangerous, social suicide, friends

Last edited by Leopard; 08-08-2016 at 10:05 AM.
Old 08-02-2016, 11:29 AM   #2
TK400232

Chapter 1

"You should probably make this one strong," said Jen as she handed her friend the Vodka, a can of Sprite, and poured some grenadine into her now empty glass.

The two sat in the middle of her small dorm room on a white shag rug. Both were petite girls, barely more than 5 foot tall with good bodies. Aria was always the one turning heads in high school. She had D cup breasts that she usually carried under a spaghetti strap shirt or something equally tight; tonight a white one with tight, neon pink spandex shorts. She also had a plump butt that stuck out just far enough without being ridiculous. While she often got the stares from guys, she'd rarely acted on them though. Growing up in a Catholic household, she still felt a little guilty even thinking about sex, and had only just lost her virginity with her most recent boyfriend about 6 months earlier; breaking up a short time after.

Jen did not have Aria's knock-out features. She wore a pair of grey and orange jogging shorts as her butt definitely wouldn't fill out spandex. She also only had an A cup under her white, over-sized tee-shirt that hung from her athletic body. What her friend had on her in head-turning features though, Jen made up for in her adventurous attitude. She was the first to lose her virginity, at age 16, and was the one who would never shy away from a dare; even streaking down their suburban street once during a slumber party in 10th grade. She was the type that would gladly ask the guy out before he could even start to muster up the courage.

Though she was nervous about this dare, Jen was not about to back out.

"Get it started girl!" she said tossing Aria the dice from an old board game in her roommate's closet.

"Why me?" Aria protested back jokingly. "I think you should lead the way on this one.

"It was your idea, bitch. Besides, you're up one drink on me," said Jen.

Neither of those points Aria could argue, so she reluctantly took the dice, shook it a few times, and tossed it to the carpet between them; starting whatever was about to come next.

Truth Level
3: What color underwear are you wearing?

Aria laughed a little, pulling down the edge of her tight shorts to reveal the string of a baby-blue thong. She expected the truths of the game would be fairly easy as the best friends had few truths that they didn't know about each other at this point.

"I love that one," said Jen. "I still don't know how you sit with those thongs up your butt all day though."

Aria giggled a bit again; her sexy underwear were, deep down, one of her little personal rebellions against her sheltered up-bringing.

"You're up!" she said.

Jen grabbed the dice.

6: When was the last time you went out in public without a bra, and did anyone notice?

"Science class last week," she said rolling her eyes. "That shit's way too early in the morning for a bra, but I don't think anyone noticed. Except maybe the professor. I thought I caught him glancing at me; it was cold in that room."

The two laughed and kept drinking their drinks. The dares were coming and it was Aria's turn.

Her hand shook slightly as she grabbed the dice and quickly rolled it; hoping Jen wouldn't notice the quake.

Dare Level
3: Let the other player spank you

"Haha!" said Jen. "Bend over baby."

"Fine," said Aria half-frowning as she turned and faced her plump, spandex covered butt towards her friend.

Jen, without hesitation, wound up and smacked Aria's left butt cheek sending her back straight with a yelp. Jen laughed a little; not the first time she'd spanked her friend hard in passing to get a reaction.

Though the hit stung a bit, Aria couldn't help but feel a little tingle inside of her shorts. The spank felt like a naughty first step in what was about to be a very intense evening.

Jen rolled.

2: Kiss the other player on the lips

"I guess I do owe you that after that smack," said Jen coming up on her hands and knees and crawling over to Aria.

She leaned over and gave Aria a short kiss on closed lips, but only pulled back slightly and gave Aria a bit of a side-ways look.

"Oh come on, I've done that to you a million times," said Jen, "I thought we were being daring."

Aria gave her an 'oh-really look,' "Fine," she said grabbing her friend's face and pulling her in for a deep kiss.

The two lunged their tongues together in the middle; kissing several times for at least a half minute before coming up for air.

Jen smiled, "well, well, well! Aren't you getting into this already."

Aria wouldn't say it out loud, but she really was. The whole premise of this dare game had her on edge all day long; since they'd promised the night before to go through with it. After one round she was feeling even more confident, though she would soon see how far her limits would be pushed.

Round 2 was sure to get a little more daring.

PM/KIK Dares

Masturbation, mutual, chat, being a dare master, light anal, enjoyable pain, semi-public, cumshots, orgasm control, pictures, vid, occasional camming, cei

Limits:
Poop, too-public, extreme pain, face, outing, illegal/dangerous, social suicide, friends
Old 08-02-2016, 01:22 PM   #3
TK400232

Chapter 2

Jen was a little bit looser after the first round; standing and downing her drink while doing a little dance before returning to her place on the rug. Aria reposition; laying on her stomach with her tight butt in the air as she reached across for the dice.

"Round 2 here we come!" she said.

Truth level
5: Have you ever gone skinny dipping?

Jen rolled her eyes a little as she reached for the dice as she already knew her sheltered friend would respond, no. However, Aria's actual answer stopped Jen in her tracks.

"Yes, once," said Aria.

"Excuse me?" siad Jen, mouth gaping. "You...have skinny dipped? Little miss didn't touch a guy's butt until she was 16? You've skinny dipped?"

"Yeah."

"How did I not know about this?" Jen asked, actually a little annoyed that she didn't know such a risqué secret about her best friend.

"It just happened last summer at camp; right before I left for school," said Aria. "A bunch of us councilors stayed up after the campers went to bed and decided to have some fun. We went down to the lake and, since it was pitch black, stripped and jumped in."

"Oh my God, did any of the others see you?" said Jen.

Aria blushing a little now, "no. I mean, maybe a little, but they couldn't see much. It was dark. Here, you go."

Aria tossed the dice into Jen's lap who took it with a smirk.

"Okay little miss nudist."

1: Do you now or have you ever had feelings for the other player?

"Huh-huh," Jen let out a little forced laugh.

"Is THAT a yes?" Aria said slightly shocked.

"I mean, not like I wanna do you or anything," said Jen, now she was actually turning a rare shade of red for her. "You're hot though and my best friend. I'm not a lesbian, but I guess if I was ever going to try anything..."

Aria blushed a little too at this, looking down at the dice on the carpet, "well, I mean we are..." she said looking still at the dice.

"So, whatever," said Jen. "Let's play."

Aria grabbed the dice, not remembering what was on the coming dare list, but she was about to find out.

Dare level
3: Let the other player strip you to your underwear and stay that way.

Jen smirked a little as she read Aria's instruction out loud and Aria dropped her head slightly with a smirk.

"Of course it's that one," said Aria.

"Well, stand up sexy," said Jen.

The girls had seen each other in their underwear many times, and even naked once or twice, but Aria had never been undressed physically by Jen or any girl before. She raised and lowered her arms at her sides as she stood, as if to say, "here goes nothing."

Jen grabbed the base of Aria's white spaghetti strap first. Aria raised her arms up as Jen pulled it over her head, revealing a pink lace demi bra that nicely showed off Aria's perky D cup breasts. Jen then moved her hands onto the 19 year-old's hips and looked into her eyes.

"Yeah baby," she said jokingly as she quickly grabbed the waistband of Aria's spandex shorts and jerked them down; dropping to her knees in front of Aria at the same time.

The force of the jerk pulled the left string of the baby-blue thong down slightly too. Aria rushed to adjust that, not realizing that Jen was now at eye level with Aria's crotch where the faintest evidence of a wet spot could be seen on her thong.

Jen, knowing her friend was probably already uncomfortable, noticed the spot, but didn't bring it up as she could feel her own panties getting slightly moist.

"Sexy lady!" she said instead trying to keep things light.

Aria moved back to her knees on the carpet and sat; this time butt down as not to have her bare ass exposed.

"Woo," she said doing a joking shake of her chest; a mixed response of nervousness and alcohol.

Jen reached for the dice and dropped it quickly to get her number.

6: Strip to just your underwear and act like a dog for no less than 2 minutes.

Jen could barely contain her laughter as she read the bazar description, and Aria's face lit up; she would no longer be the only one in her underwear.

"Woo, I get to see the goods, and I get a show," Aria said jokingly.

"Alright then," Jen said with a smile and shake of her head as she sprung to her feet.

Jen crossed her arms, grabbing the hem of her long tee shirt, and pulled it over her head revealing a grey, cotton push-up bra with some small pink flowers on it.

"That one makes your boobs look really good," said Aria encouragingly.

"It's fuckin' filled with padding," said Jen grabbing her boobs and jiggling them. "I need all the help I can get though."

"No, they're cute," said Aria sincerely. "They fit you well."

Smiling at the comment, Jen quickly pulled her shorts down revealing a matching pair of panties that were cut in the back to wedge just slightly into her butt and show the bottoms of her small, but firm cheeks.

"Okay, what should my dog name be?" Jen joked as she dropped to her hands and knees.

"How about Fluffy?" Aria said with a smile as Jen began to crawl around.

"What do I do?" Jen said. "Bark, bark!"

Jen quickly snapped into a light impression of a dog, crawling around the room and lifting her leg; pretending to pee on things. She came over and lapped up vodka collins from her glass to a roaring laugh from Aria. She then jokingly stuffed her face into the laughing girls crotch and started sniffing. Aria grabbed her head, now laughing uncontrollably.

As Jen played her role at her friend's crotch though, she took just a fraction of a moment to take in the smell from the moist mound under the thong. She was telling the truth earlier when she said she wasn't a lesbian, but now, in her underwear with her best friend and playing this game that would likely require some intimate moments ahead, she was actually feeling very turned on.

As she continued to crawl around for the rest of the 2 minutes before the dare was up, she'd wondered if Aria had too noticed, the now very wet spot formed on her gray cotton panties.

PM/KIK Dares

Limits:
Old 08-02-2016, 03:06 PM   #4
TK400232

Chapter 3

The freshmen were definitely feeling tipsy now. Each at least 4 drinks in with fresh ones now in hand. After Jen had finished her dog walk, she grabbed her phone and turned on a pop song that had just started making the rounds on the radio. The two had broken into an impromptu dance party.

Both still in just their bras and underwear, they danced around, shouting lyrics just loud enough not to alert dorm security to their party, and taking drinks in between. Jen grabbed Aria by the wast and began grinding against her bare, only thong covered butt. Aria, bent down, jokingly doing her best twerk against her friend's panties. The party continued in this drunken fashion through the end of the song when Jen closed out her phone screen.

"Good one, eh?" she said settling back on the carpet and taking another drink.

"I like it, and I like this vodka," she giggled looking at the cup of very cheap vodka; the type upperclassmen reluctantly buy for freshmen who don't really know better.

The girls didn't know better, and by this point it didn't matter. Between the first 2 rounds of the game and the booze, they'd become quite open to the possibilities of the night.

Both had an idea of what the next round would hold, having glanced ahead last night, and just seeing the increasingly revealing questions and tasks so far. Knowing that it would get more sexual ahead, neither jumped too quickly to start the next round, rather Aria just kind of stumbled forward to the dice and did it; there was, after all, no looking back now.

Truth level
1: When was the last time you masturbated?

Had she been sober, Aria would have certainly been embarrassed by the question, or maybe even a little ashamed by being faced with it, but she was far from sober now.

"2 days ago, the night before I left to come visit," Aria blurted out without a second thought.

Jen smiled and giggled a little at the admission as she sat on her hip with legs bent behind her off to the side.

"Okay, you know you aren't getting away without some details," she said.

Aria took a swig, sitting up on her bent legs with one hand on her bare knees; almost excited at this point to oblige.

"I just finished my last class before the break and when I got back to my dorm, my roommate was already gone on her trip," said Aria. "So, I was packing for the trip to come visit you and watching an old episode of the Tudors when one of, you know, 'those scenes' came on."

"A torture scene?" Jen asked playing dumb.

"No! You know, a sex scene. You know how graphic they get in there," said Aria looking down, now blushing a little again and not quite realizing that the hand on her knee had slipped up a bit and was now quite close to her crotch. "I had the room to myself and was kind of turned on, so I took a little packing break and...you know..."

Aria was seldom verbal about her sexuality; even in such an inebriated state.

"You little tramp," said Jen jokingly. "Okay, that's pretty hot. I feel ya there."

Jen reached forward and grabbed the dice, signaling to Aria that she was off the hook for more details. Aria now rubbing her thigh ever so slightly as Jen rolled.

6: Have you ever soaked through your panties?

"How many damn sixes am I going to roll this game?" Jen said letting out a sigh and reading the question out loud.

"You're just lucky I guess," said Aria. "So, have you?"

Jen was also feeling pretty fearless at this point, and actually wanted to push the evening forward a little bit. So without saying a word, she swung her legs from behind her to out in front of her, and slowly parted her legs in front of her friend.

Aria's eyes were glued to Jen's crotch as she saw the now very wet spot taking over the tiny grey panties. The wet patch clinging to Jen beneath and revealing a faint outline of her slit.

"I'd say that's a yes," said Aria.

Jen looked down at the spot herself adjusting the wet panties with her hands.

"What can I say - this is a fun game," said Jen, "I'm enjoying it at least."

"I get that," said Aria as she, without thinking, spread her knees apart and showed off the smaller, but now clearly wet spot on the crotch of her blue thong.

"I think I might need a 'Tudors episode' after this myself," said Jen with a smirk.

Aria grabbed the dice and rolled quickly; now also anticipating what was ahead.

Dare level
2: Make out with the other player for at least 1 minute. If you are still fully clothed, take off 2 articles of clothing first.

"Well, I guess we've got the clothing part out of the way," said Aria, "so now the rest."

Aria moved her cup to the side and crawled over to Jen. Holding nothing back, Aria pressed herself front first into Jen, pushing her to the floor, and the two starting making out. There was no gentle kissing or daring tongue this time. No, this time the girls might as well have been lovers. Their tongues danced and intertwined in each other's mouths as Aria pressed her breast into Jen's. Aria rubbed her thong covered regions into Jen's warm, wet panty covered mound. Jen, grabbing Aria's bare ass and pulling her tighter against her now aching crotch.

A minute passed, and the seconds continued to tick by as the teens aggressively made out. Finally, Aria pulled back and, out of breath, tried to lighten up what had just happened.

"Woo," she said wiping the saliva from her mouth.

Jen reached her hand up and Aria took it pulling her back to a sitting position.

"Wow, you have been cooped up in that sheltered life too long. There's a little freak in there Ar!" said Jen grabbing her drink and taking a swig.

Aria smiled and sat back down; no longer even making an attempt to hide her horny spot on her underwear as it now overtook much of the thong, and Jen's panties for that matter.

"You're up," Aria said. "Don't roll another 2; we might not ever finish the game if we start doing that again."

Jen took the dice and dropped it, giving little thought to what other options were on the list for this round.

4: Strip naked!

"Oh shit," the words slipped out of Jen's gaping mouth at the instruction.

She knew this point would come. She and Aria had both seen each other naked before in the shower at the gym, but never quite like this. Never this aroused. Never when her friend's eyes would certainly go directly to her most intimate parts.

"Don't worry, it's just us here," said Aria.

"Okay," said Jen getting to her feet.

Jen, who had always had so few inhibitions and who never turned down a dare, was actually nervous as she made it to her feet. She took a deep breath as she reached back for the clasp on her bra; hands trembling a bit. As she grabbed both sides she stopped, and looked into Aria's eyes.

"Would you help me?" Jen asked.

The words surprised Aria, but she didn't show it for a second, leaping to her feet, ready to undress her friend.

Jen turned around and Aria reached over, unclasping the bra with 2 fingers like an expert pick-up artist and then reaching up and pulling the straps off of Jen's shoulders. The grey bra fell to the ground exposing 18 year-old Jen's small breasts; each accented by a tiny brown nipple that stood at attention as the air hit them.

She turned around to face Aria, by instinct, covering her bare breasts with her hands, but Aria instead pulled her friends hands off and brought them down to the waistband of her panties. Hooking both of their thumbs inside, she quickly yanked the underwear down to the floor.

Jen was now fully exposed to her childhood friend. Her trimmed short, landing strip of pubic hair glistening with the wet that had taken over her panties. The hair leading to Jen's visibly soaked slit. As she lifted her feet to kick off the underwear, her lips parted slightly with stings of wet between and her throbbing clit poking out ever so slightly at the top.

"Those panties were getting uncomfortable anyway," Jen said slightly smiling, trying to break up the slight awkwardness of the situation.

"So you ready to stop playing now," Aria joked, "just stay like this for the rest of the night?"

"Haha," Jen mocked back grabbing her drink again and taking a swig. "Not until you're bare assed with me!"

She would be, and they'd soon find out the nudity would be the tame part of the game.

PM/KIK Dares

Limits:
Old 08-05-2016, 08:58 AM   #5
TK400232

Chapter 4

"Alright, next round!" said Jen plopping back down on the carpet in her new naked state; fidgeting her legs to the side again so she would not be completely open and exposed.

"Actually, I think I need to break the seal; the drinks are catching up to me," said Aria reaching over to grab for her shorts. "I'm going to real quick run to the bathroom."

"Wait, wait, wait," said Jen making it to her feet. "The dare said strip to your underwear and stay that way. I think that includes bathroom breaks."

Aria's eyes went wide as a stunned look hit her face. The bathrooms in Jen's dorm hall were not by any means private. The entire girl's floor she lived on shared a large community bathroom. Inside it was split into individual stalls and a shower area, but getting to it still meant a walk down the hallway, in Aria's case, wearing nothing but her bra and thong.

"But, I can't just..." Aria protested. "Someone could be out there."

"Don't worry, it's an all-girls floor," said Jen. "The guys from upstairs and the next floor down rarely come up here, and that's when the place is full. There's maybe 3 people on each floor right now with it being spring break, and dorm security is loud as hell when they're making rounds; you'd hear them coming."

Aria dropped her hands to her sides defeated; knowing she was not getting out of this one. Truly though, if she had to expose herself semi-publicly, this was probably the least likely time she'd get caught.

"Alright, fine, but make sure the coast is clear," said Aria.

Jen crossed in front of her friend who dropped the shorts, resigned to her fate. She stuck her naked butt out slightly as she pressed an ear to the dorm door to listen for activity and then raised up on her tip-toes to peer through the peep hole. It was just past 10 pm, and with most of the dorm abandoned for the week, the night security person was only walking each floor once every hour, maybe two, and Jen recalled hearing him pass not long before. From what she could see, the floor appeared quiet.

So she pulled the chain lock off the door, slowly turned the knob and cracked the door open ever so slowly as not to make any noise. Jen carefully stuck her head out the door, trying to keep her naked, turned-on body inside the dorm, and panned the hall side-to-side. Nothing. No one. Not even the general sound of TVs or music she'd often hear coming from neighboring rooms.

"Okay, give it hell," she said turning to Aria and walking behind the door to open it for her friend without being exposed herself.

Aria took a deep breath and went to the dorm door. She too stuck her head out and peered side-to-side to see the clear path for herself. Again, no one.

So she went for it tip-toeing first into the hallway and then speeding up to a light fast-paced walk down the hall as Jen closed the door quietly behind her. She wanted to make as little noise as possible incase someone was in a near-by room, but still, set a pace to get her to the safety of the bathroom as quickly as possible.

The bathroom was about 5 doors up; right around the middle of the long hallway in the tower-style dorm hall. A long journey if you were completely waisted, or in Aria's case, in your underwear. She could feel her butt cheeks bouncing behind her at her current pace; nothing to shield them from anyone's eyes with just the string of her g-string style blue thong covering any of her backside.

She made it to the door marked with the women's restroom sign; a door locked with a keypad for privacy of those on the floor. Jen had given her the code upon her arrival, so this was no obstacle. Aria quickly hit the four numbers and the light on the pad flashed green; one of the best sights she'd seen in her 19 years.

Aria flung open the bathroom door and leapt inside, quickly pulling it closed behind her. She had made it. She breathed a sigh of relief and turned around only to have that breath taken away by what she saw.

There, at one of the sinks along a row of 6, stood an Asian girl in a pink robe brushing her teeth. The girl bent over the sink to spit out her toothpaste and rose up, quickly and clearly spotting Aria in the mirror as she turned her head; her face slightly surprised by this stranger in her underwear entering the bathroom.

Aria could feel the color drain from her faces she stood shocked.

"Hey!" she squeaked out, the only words coming to mind in this incredibly awkward moment.

"Hi, how's it going?" the girl said with a small giggle and smile.

"I'm so sorry...I didn't expect anyone..." Aria stammered trying to explain the situation but not really having the words to do it.

"It's cool," the girl said looking relatively unfazed now. "There's like no one else here right now; might as well. I wouldn't even have this on if I hadn't just showered."

Aria was relieved and her body calmed seeing that the girl really didn't seem to mind the odd situation.

"That's what I thought too," she said letting out a little giggle and walking toward a stall.

The girl went about her evening routine putting her toothbrush down and starting to wash her face as Aria entered a stall and closed the door. Relieved, she lowered her thong to sit down, just now remembering the wet spot on her thong. Had the girl noticed?

Back in the dorm Jen continued enjoying her drink as she waited for her friend. She walked over to her small dorm wardrobe and opened the door, immediately catching her reflection in the full length mirror. She stopped and admired her small, naked frame; running a hand down her chest and over her small nipple on her left breast. She'd always been self-conscious about her tiny nipples and A cup breasts, but looking in the mirror now she felt differently. In the context of this game and this drunken evening with her best friend, she was a little turned on by her naked body right now. The feeling of being on display was sinking in and starting to feel very good.

Jen looked across the room to the dorm window, shuttered by blinds and the purple curtains her and her roommate had hung upon moving in. She then glanced back in the mirror at her still very wet vagina slit; its normal pink hue turned red with the intensity of the night.

She crossed the dorm, put her hands on the purple curtains and pulled them apart slowly. She then reached over for the pull-cord that controlled the vertical off-white blinds. The thought of this exciting her in the moment as she paused before slowly pulling the cord and sliding the blinds partway open. Jen then stood in the open window, 6 stories up in her tower dorm hall. She stood naked and exposed looking down at the streets below where things were fairly quiet on this night. She wasn't sure if anyone was down there, but she kind of hoped so; part of her wanting to be seen.

Jen moved her right hand down her chest, over her stomach, and let her middle and index fingers dance over her moist pussy. A jolt of electricity shot through her body as her fingernail grazed her clit in the open view of the window. She brought her middle finger back up and started slowly teasing her wet clit. The rush of excitement filled her as she thought clearly on what was happening: she was completely naked and exposed, masturbating for anyone passing by to see.

The moment nearly took her over as her fingers gently rubbed her clit, but she was quickly shot back to reality as she heard someone approach the doorway out in the hall. Quickly, she grabbed for the cord and yanked the blinds shut, pulling the curtains closed fast as the door knob turned and the door opened.

Aria had returned and quickly slid into the dorm room; chaining the door locked behind her.

"Holy crap, you'll never guess what..." Aria stopped noticing Jen standing at the window grasping the curtains with the blinds beneath still swaying. "Whatcha doing?" she asked with a little smirk.

"Nothing, just checking out the night," Jen stammered out, flushed in the face and a little out of breath from her mini-exhibition.

Aria kept her smirk; a subtle tell to Jen that she had a feeling her friend was up to kinkier things. She grabbed her drink though and began returning to the carpet.

"Anyway, I think we've been distracted long enough," said Aria. "Back to business?"

Jen grabbed her drink off of her desk and now hopped back to the rug herself. This time she plopped down cross legged with her glistening vagina freely exposed to her friend and no intentions of trying to hide anything anymore. She was aching to see what else she was about to show off.

"Your roll," said Jen.

PM/KIK Dares

Limits:
Old 08-05-2016, 03:37 PM   #6
TK400232

Chapter 5

Truth level
4: What’s a fetish you have that you don’t ever talk about?

"Yes Ar, little miss sheltered Catholic turned exhibitionist and dorm hallway streaker," joked Jen, "give us some insight to that twisted mind."

"Shut up," said Aria resting back on her knees and kicking her head back in thought. "You know I've only had sex like three times with one guy. I haven't done all that much exciting."

"Who cares?" said Jen with a shrug. "What's the dirtiest thing that you want to do. The thing that really gets you going just thinking about?"

Aria blushed a little and looked down.

"Okay, what is it? No lying now. The real deal fetish," Jen prodded, knowing her friend had something in mind.

"Alright," said Aria. "Well, I don't really know if it's a fetish. I honestly don't know if I'd actually even like it or not, but I've always kind of wanted to try...anal."

Jen flashed a bit of a devilish smile at the word.

"You are a dirty girl," she said jokingly. "Aaron never went for the forbidden zone then?"

"No he did not," Aria said with a slight laugh. "He could barely make missionary work."

Jen got a good laugh out of that. She'd never been a big fan of Aria's ex and enjoyed cutting him down, or better yet hearing her cut him down.

"So yeah, that may be fun. Your roll," said Aria.

Jen grabbed the dice and tossed it to the rug.

5: Have you ever been caught having sex?

"Not sex," said Jen, "but almost doing something else."

Aria rocked forward smiling eagerly.

"Story time then!" she said.

"So, you remember the summer before senior year; I told you about that guy at camp?" said Jen.

"Ah yes: Long Dong Lawrence," said Aria with a giggle, remember Jen's tales of the guy who was so endowed she couldn't even have sex with him.

"Yes, that circus freak penised of a man," said Jen with a smile. "Well, when sex didn't work out, he wanted to try some other stuff to still fool around. So one night, after the campers went lights out, we snuck down by the lake, and when we got there, he pulls a fucking cucumber out of his backpack."

"What?" said Aria, eyes gaping.

"Yeah, he says, 'I really want to show you a good time.' So we start making out and eventually he pulls down my shorts and starts like rubbing me with it. Then he sticks it in my va-jay-jay," says Jen pointing down at her exposed self.

"Oh my God!" said Aria. "Well, was it any good?"

"It was alright actually," said Jen. "So anyway, he's like doing me with this cucumber when we hear someone walking towards us. Lawrence tried to pull the cucumber out, but at this point it was super slippery and I was pretty tight, so it wasn't pulling out at the speed we needed. So I just pulled my shorts up as quick as I could with it still inside me."

"What!" said Aria surprised.

"It ended up being one of the camp directors who said she heard noise and wanted to make sure all was alright. We said we had just gone out for a walk and she told us it was probably time to go back. So we walked back with the director to our cabins, the entire time I had this cucumber inside of me, and I had to use every ounce of strength in me not to cum," said Jen.

"Wow, yeah that sounds like quite a night," said Aria. "So, when you got back to the cabin, you got some relief right?"

"Oh yeah, the second she left I ran to a bathroom stall and came all over that thing; like Earth shattering orgasm," said Jen with a laugh.

Maybe they did have a few stories that hadn't come out during their sleepovers, Aria thought while grabbing the dice to make her next roll.

Dare level
1: If you haven’t already, strip naked! The other player is allowed to take three pictures of you in whatever positions they desire. These pictures are not to be shown to anyone else, under any circumstances!

Aria's face drained of color as Jen read the instructions.

"You knew the nudity was coming," said Jen.

"Yeah, but the other part..." said Aria.

"Don't worry, you know you can trust me," said Jen picking up her camera phone. "We'll save them until the morning, look at them one time, and then delete them completely. It'll be fun."

Aria sighed, "Alright, deleted completely."

She stood up, brushing her long brunette hair behind her as Jen leaned back on the carpet to watch. Aria reached her hands behind her and unclasped the lace pink bra. She pulled it off quickly revealing the perky D cups Jen had seen several times over the years; the boobs she was always a bit envious of.

Then Aria reached for the green g-sting grabbing the sides, and stopping to shoot her friend a bit of a flirtatious look.

"Take it off mama," said Jen licking her lips, semi-jokingly at this point.

Aria pulled the wet thong down revealing her clean shaven, wet vagina; the pink lips just looked tight with inexperience still.

"When did you start going hairless?" asked Jen.

"Decided to try it like a month ago," said Aria. "I kind of like how it feels."

Jen picked up her iPhone again and opened the camera app.

"Ready porn star?" she asked raising her eyebrows.

"Seriously, no one sees these," said Aria sternly.

"On my life," said Jen raising her right hand before getting to her feet. "Okay, for number one, how about you grind the pole on the bed a little? Give me that inner stripper."

Aria smiled a bit as she walked over to the pole of Jen's roommate's lofted bed. She took it in her hands and kind of leaned back as if swinging on it.

"Like this?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, that's real sexy," Jen said sarcastically. "No, put some crotch into it. Make love to that thing."

Aria giggled a little at the request and gripped the pole tight into her body; raising her left leg up to hook around it slightly.

"There it is," said Jen raising the phone up. "Make it hot."

Aria struck her sexiest facial expression and really clinged to the pole as if it was a stripper pole. As Jen took the picture, Aria had gotten so into it that she had pressed her wet mound into the pole. When she finally pulled back after the picture was through, a small wet spot could be seen on the black metal where she pulled off.

"Alright, now how about..." Jen pondered for a second before her eyes lit up. "Okay, turn around and face your butt towards me. Now bend over and arch your back up to look at me."

Aria obliged, now kind of getting into the sexy photo shoot. She stuck her butt out and arched her back with legs close together.

"No, no, spread your legs," instructed Jen, "we need to see everything."

Aria spread her legs and bent further; exposing her wet pussy from behind to Jen and the camera. She put her hands on her knees and bit her lower lip as Jen snapped the picture.

"Okay," said Jen looking a little more serious. "For this last one we're going to get a little dirty."

"How?" said Aria.

Jen patted the futon they'd been sitting next to all night.

"Sit down on here, one foot up on the couch, legs spread," she said, now instructing the photo shoot like a master and walking over to her closet.

As Aria sat down and took the pose instructed, Jen got into her closet and began reaching deep into the back of one of the wooded shelves. Aria's eyes got wide as, from behind a pile of sweatpants, Jen pulled out a 6 inch long pink vibrator.

"Meet Marco," she said smiling seductively.

"Um, what?" Aria said looking a bit intimidated. "That's yours?"

"Of course," said Jen. "But don't worry, it's clean, and you are about to get it a little dirty."

Jen could see Aria take a deep breath as she took in the request.

"Have you ever used one before?" Jen asked.

Aria just shook her head to signal, no.

"You have been far to sheltered dear," said Jen. "A: we're getting you one because they're awesome, and B: lay back."

Aria was at a complete loss for words now; her mind taken over by the rush of what was happening. Jen took a seat next to her on the futon and twisted the pink toy to start it humming with a low vibration. Aria sat with her left foot up on the futon and right one spread to the other side. Jen braced her left hand on Aria's lowered leg and, holding the vibrator in her right hand, placed it gently against Aria's exposed wet clit.

Aria gasped at the sensation and her body went a little tense.

"Just relax," said Jen rubbing it gently on her friend. "Feel good?"

Aria nodded her head, yes, with her eyes closed and tongue licking her lips slightly as she took in the feeling; the pleasure washing over her.

"Here," said Jen grabbing Aria's hand and putting it onto the vibrator. "Take it, and now ease it in a little."

Jen helped Aria's hand guide the vibrator to her longing opening and slowly push it in, Aria gasping a little with every centimeter it entered her. Jen gave her a turned on smile as she got up; armed with her phone and raised it up. As Aria lay on the futon taking her first toy inside her aching pussy, Jen snapped picture number 3; capturing the ecstasy of the moment.

"God that's hot," said Jen looking at the picture. "Alright, ease it out there hotty. We've still got a lot of game ahead."

Aria pulled the vibrator out breathing heavily as she did. She tried to shut off the wet toy but couldn't quite figure it out in her current state.

"Here," said Jen.

Jen grabbed the vibrator and twisted it off. As she did her other hand touched the end that had just been in her friend's twat and felt her warm wet juices that had taken over the toy. Jen felt her own pussy throbbing at the feel of it, but she set it down on the futon and helped Aria get to her feet.

Aria waved her hands in front of her flushed face.

"Wow," she said with a smile. "That thing is kind of fun."

Jen just smirked, "friggin' love you."

The two sat back down on the rug and Jen took the dice for her roll.

3: If you haven’t already, strip naked! Now make out with the other player. The other player must have their hand on your dick/pussy. You must make out until you are fully hard/wet.

"This game really likes it when we make out," said Jen.

"I think we already beat it to fully wet," she said motioning to Jen's still wet pussy and then her own; which was still throbbing from her adventure with the vibrator.

"Yeah, well," Jen said looking a little red in the face at what was coming, "it does say 'fully' wet. I guess maybe you can be the judge of that."

Aria nodded quickly and licked her lips a little again. She got to her knees and motioned her friend over who kneeled too, directly in front of Aria; nearly touching their breasts together in the middle.

"Ready?" said Aria looking into Jen's eyes.

Jen nodded.

"Okay, spread your legs a little," Aria instructed.

Jen did and Aria looked down at Jen's unobstructed pussy. She raised her right hand and flipped it palm side up. It shaked slightly as she moved it between Jen's legs, and slowly raised it up until she felt her palm come into contact with the warm, wet, 18 year-old pussy between them. Jen shuttered a bit this time.

"Taking the friendship to a new level here," she joked staring into Aria's eyes.

"Uh-huh," said Aria as she moved her face in and started making out with Jen yet again.

Jen pulled Aria's body in closely so their breast made contact. Aria could feel Jen's wet mound press longingly into her palm and fingers as the two's tongues intertwined and their lips took in every inch of one another. As she fell deeper into the moment, Aria slowly pressed her middle finger inward, penetrating Jens outer lips and slowly sliding into her wet hole.

Jen made several gasps as her body quaked at the feeling. Her best friend was fingering her, and she was loving it.

The two made out for several minutes and Aria, without thinking, started pulling her finger out and pushing it back into the hot wet vagina; fucking her friend with her finger as they aggressively made out. Jen's right hand dropped onto Aria's butt cheek and squeezed hard as she got lost in the waves of pleasure going through her body.

Aria could feel Jen's longing, and wanted to give her relief in that moment, but she knew the game was not over, and had a feeling that moment would come down the line. So Aria pulled her face back and removed her finger from her friend, rubbing it over her throbbing clit on the way out.

"That...is 'fully' wet," said Aria with a smile.

Jen put her hands on her knees and panted heavily trying to hold in her horniness.

"Wow, I need to catch my breath here," she said.

"Another drink?" Aria asked grabbing her friend's hand.

Jen grabbed back and nodded her head with a smile.

"I have a feeling we're going to need it for the final round," she said.

PM/KIK Dares

Limits:
Old 08-08-2016, 08:43 AM   #7
TK400232

Chapter 6

Aria and Jen sat across from each other on the carpet sipping from their again full drinks. Both were now drunk, naked, and turned on. They sat completely exposed to one another no longer even making attempts to hind anything. This was the most personal moment either had ever shared with someone, and it seemed appropriate that the childhood friends were sharing it with one another; sharing every inch of themselves at their most vulnerable.

As Aria drank from her cup she could still smell the musk of Jen's vagina on her right hand. She could still feel the throbbing in her own privates from her first vibrator that had penetrated her just moments before.

Jen's body felt on fire still. She was completely horny at this moment and ready to burst with pleasure, both girls were, and she was ready for her best friend to release that pleasure. She no longer had any reservations about that.

"Last round?" she asked.

"Last round," Aria replied.

"Still not quitting?"

"No way, no way," said Aria grabbing the dice and rolling scanning her friend's worked up body as she did.

Truth level
3: Imagine you have just been caught fully nude and masturbating. Who would you most want to walk in on you, and who would you least want to walk in on you? Explain both choices.

"Least: my parents," said Aria without hesitation, "because you know they wouldn't just act like they didn't see anything and drop it."

"Oh yeah, there'd be a family meeting," Jen said, knowing Aria's family well.

"They'd totally pull the, 'I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed,'" said Aria with a giggle. "They might drag me straight to church to confess."

"And most?" asked Jen.

"Most, my roommate," said Aria with a little smirk. "It may get awkward, but then again, she seems like the type that may have a...surprising reaction to it. Either way, it'd be a rush."

"Maybe it would lead to more situations like this," Jen said raising her eyebrows and grabbing the dice.

2: What is your deepest, darkest fantasy?

"Okay," she said putting her hands up. "This would never actually happen, but I've had a fantasy before that I was stripped naked, blindfolded, and then tied to a bed; maybe at a party or something. Then random people, I have no idea who, could come and do to me what they wanted sexually."

"That'd be nuts," said Aria.

Before tonight she probably would have thought that fantasy to be way too much, but this encounter had her thinking on a new wavelength. Now, she thought the scenario actually sounded exciting; though she would likely never go through with it either.

"Hot though," she said smiling.

Jen bit her lower lip and rubbed her thighs a little.

Aria picked up the dice and shook it in her hand for longer than the other rolls. She knew things were about to get way out of control, and she didn't think she'd even try to reign it back in at this point.

Dare level
4: Order a pizza and answer the door naked!

She had never even considered, though, that it would get that out of control. She had prepared herself to do previously unthinkable things with her friend, but to bring a complete stranger into this was a whole new level.

"Yay! I'm hungry," said Jen reaching for her phone.

"Wait, wait!" protested Aria. "That's like...I mean...what if the delivery guy calls the cops or something?"

"They won't," Jen said without a second though. "I order from this place all the time; it's always like a high schooler or college student that delivers it and it's usually a guy. It's going to make their night to see that hot bod at the door."

Aria's excitement had turned to a grimace.

"We'll look through the peep hole and if it's anyone over 22 you can put on a robe. It'll be fine," said Jen.

Aria reluctantly nodded and Jen called the number. After a few rings she began ordering a large pepperoni from the person on the other end.

"Cheese bread?" she asked Aria.

"Well, yeah, I think I'm going to earn that," Aria responded, her smile returning slightly.

Jen finished the order and went through the details of delivery with the person on the other end of the phone. She hung up and put the phone down.

"Their dead tonight, it'll only be like 30 minutes," she said.

"Well, what do we do until then?" Aria asked. "Should we just go to your roll?"

"I guess," Jen responded. "Keep the juices flowing."

Jen picked up the dice, Aria now settling back into the excitement after the unexpected dare. As she rolled, her thoughts went to how things would go when the food arrived.

2: Give the other player an orgasm using whatever means necessary (hands, tongue, etc.).

Jen simply looked up and met Aria's eyes from across the rug. Aria gave a little smile.

"A dare's a dare," said Aria, her breathing starting to shallow.

Jen, never releasing eye contact, stood up and went over to a small lamp covered with a purple shade on her desk. She flicked it on casting a faint purple light across the room and then crossed the rug to the front door and shut the overhead lights off. The room now took on a seductive mood in the dimmed light. Jen turned around with her hands behind her back and faced her friend; standing completely naked and staring at her drunkly.

Without a word Jen crossed over to her friend and stood directly in front of her. Aria's face was now directly level with Jen's soaked mound and her eyes instantly took the beautiful sight in. Jen dropped slowly to her knees mounting her friend. She pulled Aria's face up to hers and pulled her in for a deep kiss. She slowly stuck her tongue into Aria's mouth as she thrust her hips forward and lightly brushed her slit against her friend's stomach. Both let out a little quake at the feeling.

Jen then slid from her mounted position to one at Aria's side as she slowly lowered both of their bodies until they were laying side by side on the rug. She slung her right leg over Aria's and used it to part the girl's legs and expose her sex fully to the room.

Jen stuck out her tongue and lightly licked from Aria's collar bone down to her right breast. She began making small circles over the puffy tan nipple on the end of the large D. As it quickly hardened, Jen took the whole thing into her mouth and lightly sucked it sending a small moan from Aria's lips. Jen brought her right hand to her mouth for just a moment, inserting the tips of her pointer and middle fingers, and leaving a layer of saliva on the fingers.

She then lightly ran the fingers down Aria's abs and over her hairless pubic area before her skin made first contact with Aria's naked lips. This sent a small gasp from the girl that Jen quickly stifled with another kiss as she parted Aria's vagina with her fingers and made her way inside. She felt the warmth of her friend's wet pussy take over her fingertips as she slid her way up to her small, hard clit. She made small circles with her middle finger around the tiny button; feeling her friend's body shutter a little with each motion.

Jen was now rubbing her own wet mound into Aria's spread right leg as well; gently humping her friend while she pleasured her by hand. Jen ran her middle finger down Aria's clit and to her sopping opening. With out hesitation and no warning, she thrust the finger into Aria, penetrating her for the first time. Aria moaned loudly this time as her pussy eagerly pulled Jen inside. Jen began fucking her with her finger, pressing upward to rub the girl's g-spot on each pass. The girls making out hard through the pleasure.

Jen pulled her lips away as she continued fingering Aria and rubbing her hand into her throbbing clit. She pulled her self off of Aira's now soaked right leg.

"Knees up," Jen commanded looking into her friend's eyes.

Aria obeyed, hypnotized by her own sexuality.

Jen crawled around to face Aria's spread pussy as she continued to finger. She looked at her friend's face with a smirk.

"So, about that fetish you never talk about..." she said, "are you ready for it?"

Aria's eyes widened a bit as she realized what her friend meant, but before she could say anything, Jen had pulled her now soaked middle finger out of her pussy and the tip had instantly began pressing at Aria's puckered and exposed butthole. Before she could protest Jen dropped down and eagerly jammed her face into the Aria's now empty cunt. Aria could only moan at all of the new forbidden feelings as Jen eagerly licked at her clit and slid her middle finger, wet with Aria's own sexual juices, slowly into her ass.

Aria had never felt anything go into her butt before. It was a little uncomfortable, but as her friend lapped at her pussy with her tongue for the first time, the new feeling inside of her ass suddenly felt kind of good. She pressed her own hips into her friend, taking more of her tongue onto her clit and helping Jen's finger slip further inside.

Within a few seconds, her friend's entire finger was inside of her butt, her pussy was soaking wet and beginning to pulsate against Jen's tongue.

"I'm...gonna...cum!" she moaned out.

Jen took Aria's clit into her lips and began sucking it hard as it happened. Aria's entire body began shaking and her asshole began tightening on Jen's finger. She let out several loud moans as she came in wave after wave onto her friend's face. Jen fought back against the pulsating asshole and pulled her finger out slowly; intensifying Aria's orgasm as she felt the relief in her anus. The orgasm lasted about 30 of the most intense seconds of Aria's life as she gasped and moaned at the feelings before going limp on the rug.

Jen took a few last laps at Aria's wet pussy before rolling beside her relieved friend who was now gasping for breath. She continued to lightly rub her finger tips over Aria's pubic area occasionally brushing her clit and sending small shockwaves through her.

"You are like the sexiest thing alive," Jen said looking into Aria's flushed face.

Aria let out a little smirk as she looked back and took in the excitement on Jen's face; a face that was covered in her pussy juices still. She pulled the face into hers and kissed Jen deeply again, tasting some of herself in her best friend's mouth and restoring some of the horniness that had just been relieved.

It was as they shared this moment of bliss, that the knock came at the door.

The two parted lips and looked at each other. A sly look of excitement came over Jen's face as she leapt to her feet and ran to the door. She pressed her face hard to the peephole and saw on the other side that the pizza guy had arrived. It was a young teen boy, 17 at most with shaggy blonde hair. A kind of skinny, lanky kid who held the pizza bag in one hand and looked at the receipt in the other to confirm he was at the right place. He looked innocent and, Jen figured, was probably a virgin still from the kind of self-conscious way he shifted his weight.

"Just a second," said Jen as she ran over and put out her hand to pull Aria to her feet.

Aria took the hand and got up, still wobbly and a bit weak from the incredible orgasm. She had a deer in the headlights look as the realization came over her that she'd be going to the door in this state.

Jen smiled, "you are going to make this kid's fuckin' year," she whispered excitedly.

Aria took a deep breath and stepped to the door as Jen slid behind it and watched excitedly. Her crotch still visibly soaked and red from being manipulated, and her face still flushed from the pleasure she reached out and grabbed the handle.

'You don't even live here,' she thought, 'just have fun with it.'

Aria turned the handle and pulled the door open, but only just a little; she had an idea now.

"Hi!" she said to the teen boy who straightened up a bit as she poked her head out the door. "Come in for a sec."

Jen thought she'd heard the words, but before she could say anything, the boy was walking through the door and was in the room.

Aria closed the door behind him and looked back. The boy's face had drained as he stood shocked taking in the sight. Two girls stood completely naked in front of him, both moist with sweat and the smell of sex in the air. He tried to avoid looking at their bodies, but they could see his eager eyes darting to their exposed parts.

Jen simply stood shocked that this was happening, unable to even cover herself, and Aria lit up with a little smile as she touched the boy's arm; now feeling fearless.

"Great, we're starving," she said.

The boy nervously handed Aria the credit card slip to fill out as he fumbled to open the pizza bag.

"Busy night?" Aria asked filling out the slip against the door.

"Yeah," the boy squeaked out as he handed the pizza's to Jen who accepted them with a smile; her too now feeding off of the situation.

The boy was now blushing as he took the slip from Aria and mustered up the courage to say something; though still trying not to make it obvious he was looking at the girls.

"Looks like a fun evening here," he said shakily.

Aria smiled and shrugged, "ummmm, yeah," she giggled at the boy. "It's Spring Break, so we decided to have a little party."

The boy smiled the most uncomfortable smile either girl had ever seen; his face now beat red. Aria felt kind of bad about the position they'd put the teen in, but she knew he'd likely 'think back on it' fondly later.

"Left ya a good tip, thanks for being a good sport," she said kissing him on the cheek and opening the door back up.

The boy straightened up his back as he walked to the door and turned back to them; his nervous smile now turned to a goofy one.

"Thanks hun," said Jen with a little wave as she fully faced her naked body to the boy.

"No, thank you!" the boy said sincerely taking in the scene for one last moment as Aria closed the door on him and latched it back locked.

Jen put the pizza down on the futon and relaxed her body in relief, walking towards Aria.

"You little bitch," she said jokingly as they both giggled at the situation.

Aria was now right back on edge; ready for more.

"Come here," she said grabbing Jen and tackling her to the rug with a hard kiss.

The two forced their full bodies into one another rolling and intertwining on the ground. Aria ended up on top and without a word, without hesitation turned around, positioning her hot wet pussy into Jen's face. Jen eagerly pulled Aria's hips in and began lapping at the soaking opening again.

As Aria let out a moan, she bent forward and pulled Jen's knees apart exposing her dripping pussy. Aria, horny and no longer in control of herself, plunged her face forward and forced her tongue into the warm lips; taking in Jen's juices eagerly as she lapped at her hole and her tiny clit.

The two laid 69ing on the carpet. Each sucking and licking at one another's throbbing sex as hard and fast as they could. Aria reached her hand up and hooked two fingers up and into Jen's pussy; immediately teasing her g-spot.

Jen raised her hand, pulling her mouth away from Aria for just a brief moment to leave a layer of spit on her fingers, and then plunged one into Aria's open cunt and the other, again deep into her tight ass.

The two panted and moaned as they pleasured each other with everything they had. It was no race, but both were so eager to make the other cum that they finger fucked each other hard and relentlessly.

Jen, who'd been throbbing all night would be the first to go.

"Fuck!" she yelped, "Now, now, now!"

Aria's fingers were actually forced out as Jen's pussy tightened up. She kept lapping at her clit as a few small squirts came from her friends vagina and onto her face. That sent Aria over the edge as well.

"I'm cumming!" she forced out as she forced her pussy as hard as she could into her friend's gasping mouth.

The two pulsated and moaned, cumming on each other's faces and taking in one another's orgasms with more pleasure than they'd ever felt in their life.

After what felt like minutes of orgasm, Aria collapsed next to Jen and the two lay looking up at the small dorm ceiling, gasping for air and spreading their legs wide open to let their exhausted pussies feel the cool air of the room. They were speechless; they didn't need words right now.

Finally, Jen got up the strength the turn her move and place her head against Aria's leg. The two's eyes met in the center and they both gave small, drunken smiles to one another.

"So who won?" Jen asked with a smirk.

"I think we both did," said Aria.

The two had finally done what was once only a joking proposition between friends. They didn't know if it would ever happen again or if it would lead them to other experiences with girls in the future, but as they looked at one another lovingly, both somehow knew that the long friendship was now more cemented then ever. They'd seen each other at their most vulnerable; they'd shared that feeling together.

Now, laying in the calm of the room, drunk, naked, and worn out, the no-longer-so-sheltered Aria could only think of one thing to say to her friend.

"Pizza?"

The End

Click here to comment on the original thread!

PM/KIK Dares

Limits:

Last edited by Leopard; 08-08-2016 at 10:07 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk