Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-23-2020, 09:44 AM   #1
bedared

Default Ted story

Hello!

I am here to tell you a great story that I hope you`ll like it. Thank you for reading me.

Know me: My name is Ted and I am a fresh employee to a non-financial concern dealing with poor people in order to help them. I am a 24 years old guy with black hair and brown eyes, a comfort fit guy neither too muscled nor too skinny. I like to dress every day in a black suit matched with a coloured tie.

One day when I was to my office and I get bored so I decided to go down the building and take a little stroll around there. I did what I said and while strolling around the building I found two of my colleagues smoking around there.

They saw me and they waved me to come there. I joined the two girls group and we begin to spoke to each other. Firs they ask me why I am walking around the building and they were curious if I got bored. So, I told them that today is not my best day and I tried not to look like a freak. My colleagues were Diana and Lyla. Diana was a blond hair girl with blue eyes and dimpled cheeks, and Lyla was a black hair lady with black eyes and eye glasses. Both of them were around my age, Diana was 23 years old and Lyla about 25 years old. Lyla took over the conversation and she asked me:

- So, if you are so bored you don`t want to come with us to drink a coffee to the corner pub. If you do an activity you could overcame your anxiety.

- I am not anxious, I was argued, but I think it`s a very good idea.

So, I left the place together to the corner pub and we found just a single table left waiting for us. So, we sat down around the table and we ordered some cola and orange juice. We spoke about everyone`s work and we each entered the role. Diana spoke something to Lyla on their messenger phones I couldn`t help but notice their grin.

- Hey said Diana. Could you tell me something personal, your personal story or something like this.

- Yes, but I think it will take us too long today.

- Ok, said Lyla. Maybe you could tell us a funny story, something that happened in the past.

- No, I am not in the mood to tell stories today.

Lyla said that she will tell us first a story and to my amazement she told me a story from her high school when she was to gym classes. She told us that she was argued with some girls colleagues and they came out with a revenge plan on her. So, after gym classes the girls advice each other to finish earlier on dressing room and as Lyla was taking shower, they all finished the class and left home with all her stuff letting her there pussy naked. When she finished the shower, first she couldn`t find her towel and when she goes out the shower, she found out that the girls stole all her clothes and instead of her stuff they let her a note wrote like this “Hehe, we got you freak. We left home with all your clothes inclusive you towel that we give it to the janitor. We will be somewhere around you to make you some pics pussy naked you freak.” Lyla said “in that moment I began to panic. My home was not too far from school. Just lets said one mile, but how could I get home like this having nothing to cover me. I forgot to tell you from the very begging that I was a very shy girl and never happened to me to be seen by a boy naked. How could I get home on my foot having to many people to see me? The worst thing weas that all this were happening in the middle of the day let’s say 1 pm or 2 pm. So, I decided to hide myself in the girl’s toilet and wait the evening. So, I stayed there locked until classes were finished. You wouldn't even want to know how I felt when I heard voices in the dressing room, or when a girl tried the toilet door my heart was beaten like crazy and I even become to tremble of fear. So I stayed there hide since the school was closed and the evening comes bearing inside of me all the fears when I heard voices and when somebody tried the toilet door. After 8 p.m. the night become dark and the school was closed by janitor from half an hour. I tried to go out with fear and I remember how it fell the cold floor under my feet. I run with all my heart to the door and I desperately realized that she was locked, so the only way to get out was throw the window dressing room. Now, imagine you a nude girl around 17 years old trying to get out a narrow window. Could you imagine the picture? I tried to hide behind all the objects that came across my way, bushes, cars and I desperately shivered each noise seems to be suspect to me. I Knew that my only chance was to find some clothes to steal because it was impossible for me to cross the city pussy naked even if it was already dark outside. Suddenly it seemed that I heard some giggles around me. Desperately, I hardly managed to hide myself behind some bushes when I heard again some foot steps and giggles, then all of a sudden I found behind me a group of school girls with flashlights and phones cam running towards me taking photos of my nude body.

Not knowing how to react I began to panic myself and I was running away from them without realizing that I arrive naked right in the middle of the street. Then of course I panic myself even worse. The girls were laughing and moking me and they were making so much noise that the very few people who are still walking on the streets were gathered together to see me preventing me from free running.

Many peoples took out their phones and took plenty of photos of my naked body. I've never been as ashamed as I was then. The girls put pictures of me all around the school with the text “Best Lyla ENF”.

- So, do you ever have an experience like this?

- No, I didn`t.

- Look said Lyla. We want to play with you a game “truth of dare”. We let you ask us whatever you want with the condition of doing a dare for us. What you say?

- Ok. So, Lyla do you have a boyfriend?

- No, I don`t have.

- Ok, said Lyla, it`s my turn now. I dare you to go with us to the toilet girls, go inside a cabin, strip naked and give as your clothes to be sure you did it. Then we will give back your clothes and your dare is done.

- Let me think a little.

- No don`t think too much. Just do it. Ok?

- Ok. When do you want to do the dare?

- Now, Ted said Diana….

- Of course now said Lyla.

We paid for the consumption, we got up from the table and we go inside the building for doing the dare…

What happened there it's hard to describe….

To be continue …..
bedared is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to bedared for this post:
Old 11-09-2020, 06:56 AM   #2
MasterHB

Tell us more please
MasterHB is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk