Old 08-11-2020, 07:48 AM   #1
slave2100

Default Compelled to Serve

You know what the worst day of my life?

It wasn’t the day when I lost my mom, or when I was abandoned by my own father, but it was the day when I was sold to a man.

People often are unhappy due to a shortage of wealth and love but for me?

I don’t even have freedom, my will, my independence. Yes, I am being owned and I lost it all the day I was sold to my master. Now the only thing left in my life is to obey, to follow commands and I am bond to do it, and the times I care about anything other than my master, I get punished.

Here is my story of how I turned my beautiful life into a living hell. How I got myself into a slave’s life, just for the sake of a few hundred dollars.
slave2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slave2100 for this post:
Old 08-11-2020, 07:51 AM   #2
slave2100

Default Chapter 1 - After dusk

After dusk

‘Ah….ah…ahhh….gh’ whimpers Kirk as my lips gently massage his little General.

His eyes are closed, body has gone lose. As my tongue fondles his thing, it looks like he has lost control. My eyes are closed aswell, as I lick his thing with tenderness, leaving a salty but sweet taste inside my mouth.

It was almost 11 when we got into bed and stripped each other, but now I have lost track of time as my eyes aren’t ready to see anything other than Kirk’s bare body. My mouth is wet, just like my bare bottom, but I can still feel the unending thirst erupting inside me, making me wild, hungry like some crazy animal. I stretch my buttocks and spread my legs, as I feel the flow of blood between my legs, a tickle in my nipples. Even I have lost control and my body has gone loose.

‘Oh yeah…ahhhh’ he moans again with pleasure as I power my lips further, giving myself more strength, while he grabs my hair and pulls me away before I could complete the job.

I finally open my eyes and look at him with questions but he smiles wickedly. I know this smile and I like it. My mouth is dirty but I want to get dirtier, but now it’s his turn to dominate. It’s time to switch places. Without delay, he has now started to kiss my naked body in installments. For a moment he kisses on my lips and then goes down towards my chest, sucking on it for a second, and then gently moves towards my naked belly.

‘Ahh……’ I moan as his tongue slides on my bellybutton, sucking on to the pit.

It stays there for a moment but soon slides further towards my lower waist, and finally between my legs, licking, playing with the most sensitive part of my naked body. I can’t describe what I feel as his tongue caresses my lower lips, wetting it, and then wiping it again and again. It’s painful but also pleasurable at the same moment. I am uncomfortable but also happy in the same second.

‘Ouch…ahhhh‘ I scream with force, as his teeth come into action, biting on my frontal bottom for a moment.

It’s painful but before my fingers could go in there, he rubs his tongue over it to relieve me of pain and gets me back into the seventh heaven.

I reclose my eyes but I reopen it immediately as he stops for a while and looks at me without a smile, as if a dirty thought has popped into his mind. He’s smiling wickedly, again, and stretches himself towards the table and grabs his office tie. I know what he is doing. It’s the time I’ve to surrender, completely.

He then grabs my hair and pulls me high, and then rotates me into my back, forcing me to lie on my stomach. Then without any notice, he slaps my buttocks twice, both of them, and then squeezes it harshly. In response, I close my eyes and whimper quietly. It is painful but not every pain makes you unhappy, some are intended for pleasure.

I gasp a mouthful of air as his palms touch my loin, tickling on my lower back, and then again on my buttocks. He then pulls both of my wrists towards my butts and restrains it by wrapping the tie onto it. I got to mention how professional he is, because even though my best efforts, I am unable to free myself.

‘Get in your knees, you slut’ he says, pulling my hairs again to make me sit on my knees.

With tied hands, I have no control, so I comply without much resistance. Seeing me behave, he first kisses on my lips but soon drifts towards my chest, squashing my nipples in the way, this time with a little more force, as if trying to make me suffer.

Well, I’m habituated to such minor uncomforting situations and am ok with it, but still, I moan to act as if I am in pain.

‘Ouch…..Sir….please..’ I pled with innocent eyes as he isn’t ready to leave my sensitive parts, my nipples, and keeps twisting, pressing on it, while I moan of sharp pain.

‘Beg me, slut’ he shouts, and with a painful moan, ‘I beg you, sir’ I say, while he leaves my upper front and gets into lower, this time pinching my delicate thighs.

‘Ahhhh…….’ I moan, again, bending myself for pain in my legs, but he grabs and pulls my hair again, bringing me back into kneeling position.

He then takes a leap forward and slides two of his fingers on my lower lips, wiping it to make it dry, and then after massaging it for a moment, he slips both of them inside my garage.

‘Ahhhhh…’ I moan with pleasure, reclosing my eyes again, as I feel a sudden heatwave erupting over my entire body.

The in and out game has started but he’s also slapping, twisting my nipples. I am in pain but I also feel pleasure. My moans are full of torment but I am also shouting with comfort. I am two different person at the same time. I pled, I beg but none of it is enough to make him stop. Now my breasts are aching and I have started to radiate heat, while the drift between my legs is going wet due to the tender strokes. I am shouting, moaning, and requesting him to stop but he continues.

Now I can feel the first climax building inside me, as his finger strokes me with larger intensity, puncturing me even deeper.

‘Ohh……fuck…..ahhhhh’ I shout as I feel a stream of juice ejecting.

The first wave is here and it’s so good, so indescribable. I can feel butterflies all over my body. I close my eyes and let it go while he digs deeper for perfection.

Well I know he isn’t stopping until he himself is fully satisfied. My situation doesn’t matter and all he wants is to make me beg again. As I shoot the first wave, he leaves me for a moment to relax, and I take a deep breath to collect myself. He then unties my hands and I instantly rub over my red bottom, but no sooner than I use hands, he dribbles me into my bed like some basketball.

Spreading my legs apart, he straddles on me, and leaning over me like a crossbow, he finally unleashes his beast into my den. It’s painful as there is less lubrication, but soon pleasure takes over the pain.

The hide and seek game has once again started but his finger isn’t the main character now. Meanwhile, he has again started squashing my breasts softly with his hands, and instantly my nipples springs to attention for that tender touch. After a few seconds of strokes, he leans forward and gets his tongue to lick my neck.

I am again in seventh heaven with all my private parts riding along with me.
‘Ahhh…..’ I moan again while the stroke restarts.

Now I feel his strokes getting stronger, while I spread my legs wider to create some more space. I am still a little uncomfortable but the pleasure surpasses the pain. As I open eyes and look at him, I see him making happy faces, crazy expressions while sliding in and out on me, slowly, gently.

I smile in reaction but in reply, he increases the intensity of strokes, forcing me to closes eyes again. Strokes have now increased to its maximum intensity, and the same is my screams. I can now sense his cum shooting inside my honeypot. I know he’s close but I think I am closer. I can feel him wetting me from inside but I can also feel my own climax breaking me with a tingling shudder.

Last edited by Butterfly; 06-21-2021 at 05:41 PM.
Old 08-12-2020, 04:57 AM   #3
slave2100

Default Before dawn - Chapter 2

Before dawn

‘Kira stop, it’s so cold’ said Alexia after I shot her again with a snowball.

Her palms are all over her face and body. She is trying to hide herself behind a small bush, but my snowballs are big and strong enough to penetrate
through that weak bush, and also, I am shooting her with all my strength.

‘Kira, no’ she requested again but I laughed and shot her again, while she bent further to save herself.

Well, she is my cousin, a little younger, and also weaker than me. It’s snowing and we’re alone in the house, so there is no one here to save her from my big bullets.

‘Come on Alexia, don’t be a little girl. Get up and fight’ I said and made another ball but before I can shoot, it’s her turn.

She immediately takes advantage of the delay and shots me with a small ball. Although it was small, it landed directly on my face and I wasn’t ready for it. In reaction, I closed my eyes as some snow got into my nose and also in my eye.

‘Haha…got you’ Alexia laughed and before I could recover, she ran towards me and shoots me again, this time in my forehead, and although I had my palms covering my face, I feel a little pain in my head as snowball lands and gets shattered on my upper head.

I bend myself and got on my knees, covering my face and body with hands but Alexia quickly runs towards me and tries to slip some snow inside my clothes, inside my top, the thing I always do with her.

‘Alexia no, I am getting wet’ I said as I feel cold in my chest which is getting wet of the snow, but in reply, she ignores my request and slips even more snow inside my top.

‘Ahhh….it’s so cold’ I say and open eyes slowly, getting myself out of slumbers, and immediately spot Kirk playing with my bare nipples.

The Sun isn’t up yet but his lips are once again on my breast, licking it over again and again, even though I was asleep. It’s so improper to do such a thing to a sleeping girl but it’s not his mistake. Every boy will do the same thing if he sees a nude girl lying beside him with her breast inches far from his mouth.

Well, it’s our habit now to sleep naked after sex, like everyone else, because in the midst of lovemaking, one gets so tired and sleepy that it doesn’t matter what you have in your body. Moreover, I have an old habit to nap without clothes, no matter if I am with Kirk or just alone. I just feel more freedom while I am naked.

‘Ahhh….Kirk, stop it’ I laugh as Kirk’s tongue has started to tickle on my nipple.

He’s doing it intentionally, just to break my drowsiness, to make me active, and he’s successful. I no longer feel sleepy but now I feel more kind of horny but I still push him a little to free myself from his lust. As he gets away, I cover myself from sheets covering my lower body.

‘Come on, Kira. I’ll have to leave now’ he says and slips himself away from the sheet.

He is also naked, just like me, and getting up from the bed, he stretches his bare body and cracks his knuckles. His naked ass looks so sexy & tight, just like his strong shoulders. I feel slapping and whacking it.

Ahh…..there is blood flow between my legs, I already feel aroused.

In lazy steps, he moves towards the table to get his cellphone, and scrolls fingers for a second, while I rub my palms on my wet breasts.

‘Fuck, its 6 already and there’s still no Sun’ he comments, looking towards the dark window.

‘Its winter, jackass, Sun won’t come till 7’ I say while he turns towards me, exposing his beast which is still sleeping, partially.

It looks so different than what it looks when excited, just like Mr. Banner and the Incredible Hulk. Well, I hate Mr. Banner.

He smiles at my answer but then moves towards the washroom and I too slip sheets off my body and stretch my unclothed legs and hands. I still feel so tired, so out of energy. My body is so lose after the calories I burnt last night, but I have to get ready as soon as possible because my office starts at 8 and it takes almost an hour to travel.

Rubbing all over my naked body for a couple of minutes, I too move towards the washroom where Kirk is already in. Thank God he’s done with potty and commode is free for me to occupy.

‘What do you think for the Vegas?’ he asks while brushing teeth, while I quietly sit to pee in the commode.

‘I am not sure, Kirk. I don’t have the budget’ I say, a little embarrassed of my savings.

‘2500 bucks, come on, it’s hardly anything’ he comments while I smirk.
‘Maybe for you, you’re the team leader. Me? I am just a customer care representative’ I remind him of our positions.

He giggles but says nothing.

We work together in a Customer care service company, ‘US Novelty Mart’ where I am a senior customer care representative whereas he’s a team leader with 25 people working under him. My salary is just one-third of what he gets so money isn’t a factor for him unlike me. As its end of the year, my colleagues had made plans for a Las Vegas trip which costs almost 2500 bucks, but I don’t have that budget. I have recently shifted in a new apartment, here, and had to pay 3000 bucks as advance.

Although I am dying for the trip, I don’t see a way to pay for it. I even asked some of my friends if they could lend me some loan but none of them turned with a good offer. I even asked Kirk but he has recently bought a new car and almost all of his savings were spent in it because it’s an expensive vehicle.

‘How much more do you need? Maybe I can arrange it for you’ says Kirk while I laugh.

‘I have nothing, Kirk. I am so poor’ I smirk while he responds with the same.

I cannot ask him for money, not now, because I know that his saving is the same as mine. I don’t even have a formal family who can help. My dad died long ago and my mom lives a miserable life that’s even worse than of mine.
She’s a nurse in a private hospital and earns just enough to manage her needs. Asking her for money is no better than sin because she has a lot of medical requirements.

‘I suggest you to talk to Page’ Kirk says as I was lost in my condition.

‘She knows some ways to earn a lot in a short time’ he tells while I raise my eyebrows, as I know that those ways aren’t always legal.

‘What ways?’ I ask.

‘I guess I could know, because I too want it’ Kirk says, smirks.

‘She’s got a new apartment right in the middle of the city and has also bought a new car’ he tells while I wonder how Page is doing that because her salary is the same as of me.

He’s right. Even I’ve heard of it and but I wonder how. In such an amount no one can afford a flat in the main city and no one can dream of getting a new car.

‘How’s she doing it?’ I ask but he responds with a casual head shake, as he too doesn’t know the ways she’s using to get those expensive items.

‘Maybe she’s renting herself’ Kirk estimates and laughs in himself.

I too do the same but it’s hard to believe because Page doesn’t look like a slut and to add, she also has a boyfriend.

‘It’s so easy for pretty girls, isn’t it? To rent and to earn, unlike us’ he says while I giggle because he’s right, although it’s not right and illegal as well.

Yes, we have a sexy body that’s every guy yearns, but we also have principles, morals. We can’t just go outside and ask anyone to fuck us for money. That’s so bad, even to think about and I wonder how some girls do it with confidence.

I guess this world is a place of different set of minds. Everyone doesn’t think the same way.

‘It maybe easy for some girls, but not for me, Kirk. See how poor I am, I don’t even have clothes in my body’ I reply with a naughty intention, rubbing over my right breast, inviting him to come closer.

He looks at me and then at my naked body, while I do the same and fix my focus into his sleeping beast. There’s a mutual silence for a few seconds as we see each other without clothes. Even it’s cold here, I can feel the temperature rising. Even Mr. Banner is slowly converting into Incredible Hulk.

‘Oh, poor girl, who doesn’t even have clothes. Maybe I can lend you some money’ he says and chuckles with nasty expressions, while I spread my leg and flush the commode.

‘But I’ll need something in return’ he says and I gasp a mouthful of air.
Now his thing is raised to its maximum strength and is pointing right at my face.

‘What do you need?’ I say while he comes forward and pulls me towards the shower.

He then stares at my naked body for a few more seconds and now I can feel my heart beating.

He quickly turns the shower on and I shake for a moment as the cold drops of water fall on my bare body, lowering my temperature in an instant. I see him looking at my undressed body getting washed by showers, while I do the same and see how the stream of water flows on his sexy body, getting him wet part by part. Without caring much about him watching me bathing, I raise my head to face the shower directly on my face and once I get wet, I start rubbing my private parts.

‘Maybe you can use an extra hand’ he says and comes behind my back, wrapping his arms around me, and rubbing on all my private parts one by one.

I close my eyes and feel his point thing pressing on my upper buttocks, while he rubs my cheat to give me a sensual bath. I too get into action and slip my palms on his ass, rubbing it the same way as he rubs my nipples.

Getting over with my front, he makes me turn and gets started with my back, the same as I am doing to him. Like a professional massager, he starts rubbing, cleaning my back, starting from my soft toes, going towards my back knees, and then towards my thighs, buttocks, all towards my waist, loin, and then neck. It’s like he’s not ready to leave even a single inch of my body untouched.

I am aroused by the sensual back message he just gave. My eyes are now closed on its own, and there is only one thing that’s going in my mind, to get in bed again and get his beast inside my pit.

Then without asking, he turns me again to the other side and starts the same message on my frontal body, from top of my wet body, first the chest again, where he presses and brushes my nipples for like ten seconds, but soon gets on my belly, rubbing it for a while, and then finally moves between my legs. He stays there for a little longer, flicking, fingering my lower lips, while I moan quietly, feeling his fingers, but soon he moves further down towards my thighs, and then towards my foot, cleaning every part of me with utmost care like he is washing his own body.

I can’t describe how I feel now. I am just too hungry in a sensual way, urging to take in anything of any size. Butterflies are flying inside my body and I could feel cold and numbness in my private parts, especially my buttocks. I am neither smiling, nor I am normal. I am in the same condition as the earth before first showers on monsoon.

‘Should we shampoo?’ he asks but I shake head.

‘No, let’s get it done’ I say and push my lips into his, and start pressing his wet buttocks with passion.

He too gets into action and our tongue starts to taste each other with hands exploring each other’s buttocks and its hole. Soon the action that started in showers, get shifted into my room, and Kirk, without even getting me dry, lifts me off the floor and dribbles my wet body on the bed like some ball, and bringing his mouth into action, starts kissing my naked body in installments, part by part, first the lips, then nipples, belly and finally my pussy.

‘Ahhh…..’ I moan and close eyes again as Hulk enters my garage.

Soon the in-out game starts but I feel it’s not the right time as I only have few minutes to leave for my bus.

Old 08-13-2020, 10:28 AM   #4
slave2100

Default Page’s secret - Chapter 3

Page’s secret

Life is so good when you date your own boss, because your mistakes and mischief get ignored even when others get penalized for the same. It’s an easy life, but it doesn’t come for free. I am late almost every day and I also leave early but Kirk never complains about me, neither he plays with my service points which matters a lot during hike and promotion, but as I said, it comes with a price and in return, he uses me for free sex anytime, anyplace he wants.

Well, it’s not as bad as it sounds. I don’t feel used, because he doesn’t compel me to do things I don’t like to do. We’re dating and it’s not like he’s using me or blackmailing me, but we are in a relationship instead, a boss-assistant relationship, and am okay with it. Free sex, free food, and also free ride to the office, I can’t ask for more. He even increases my work rating for which I get a bonus at the end of the year.

‘Do you know there is a museum in Vegas which preserves erotic art?’ tells Ira, one of my work friends, while others laugh at her words.

‘No, believe me. It’s a real museum founded by a pastor and a pornographer, to preserve history and art related to the erotic world’ she explains while others continue laughing.

‘History and art of erotica? Well, I too know about something similar, Pornhub’ comments Danny, making everyone laugh, even Ira.

It’s crazy to even think of such place, but Vegas is one of its kind, and as they say, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

We’ll are at the canteen having our lunch together, and those of my colleagues, the one who are going Vegas for vacation, are discussing how beautiful the place is. I already feel depressed for missing something that sounds so exciting.

‘I have even heard of a restaurant which also has a wedding chapel inside it, and they take 95 bucks to get you married’ one them tells while I wonder what crazy wedding that would be without friends and relatives.

I guess it’s for them who neither have family, nor money, someone like me, but I sure am not getting married in someplace like that because a big wedding is a dream of every girl.

‘I think that place could be handy for Page because David is also going with her’ comments Danny while page laughs and shakes head.

David is Page’s boyfriend and they are in a relationship for very long, like from the last 5 years. Well, Page doesn’t look happy with the idea of getting married in Vegas.

‘No, I am not. I have my plans, to marry in Italy, in some palace outside city, in peace, with a private band and a group of entertainers’ she says which we giggle at her dreams because Italy is one expensive place, especially for weddings.

Also, it’s unaffordable for people like us, a customer care representative.

‘You must have a lot of gold for that, don’t you’ I whisper at her ears and she nods with a chuckle.

‘I do and I have my plans’ she says and smiles with hidden meaning like she has a secret.

I nod but don’t question her further as I know what ways she’s using to get all that money.

‘You’re coming na, Vegas?’ she asks me while I respond with a casual smile and head shake.

‘What, why not?’ she asks while I chose not to answer.

‘But Kirk has made reservations’ she reminds which I respond with the same head shake.

‘Almost everyone is going, Kira. You can’t miss it. It would be awesome’ she says.

‘Yeah, I know but what can I do with 600 bucks in my account’ I say the truth and she nods takes a deep breath.

‘Well money isn’t a concern for you I guess, Richie Rich’ I comment on her, while she laughs, nods, but doesn’t say anything in reply, like she doesn’t want her secret to be out.

‘It won’t be a concern for you aswell if you walk the same path’ she tells and I take a mouthful of cola.

I can feel my heart beating as I know what ways she is telling me to walk.
‘And what path is that?’ I ask.

‘A path easy for girls like us, but also risky at the same moment’ she tells and

I almost figure what’s she talking about.

I think it’s the renting business, as Kirk told me. Well, I don’t like it, no matter how poor I am. I am ok with my job and I can’t do body business. I don’t want to be a slut.

‘Well, I am not that kind girl’ I say while she makes her eyes small, as if unhappy of what I pretended about her.

‘That kind of girl? What do you mean, I am a slut?’ she asks, laughs at my silly guess, and I too smile at myself because I know I had a wrong guess.

‘Well no. I don’t do that. I even have a boyfriend, remember?’ she tells.

‘Then what? How do you get all that money?’ I ask.

‘It’s a secret, my friend, but I’ll help out’ she says but I don’t get her meaning.

‘Are you free this evening, I can’t tell anything here’ she says.

I nod.

‘Ok then. I’ll be coming to your place by 7’ she says.

I nod and gasp a mouthful of air. I wonder what ways she uses to get all that money in such a short period. I am sure it isn’t legal but if it's risk-free, I can use it. If she can, why can’t I?

Old 08-13-2020, 10:31 AM   #5
Tucker Sera

Good going but larger installments please.
Tucker Sera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 11:21 AM   #6
slave2100

Default David’s offer- chapter 4

David’s offer

‘Kira? Open up’ someone knocked on my door, waking me from my slumbers.

I don’t know what time is it. It still looks dark and I am lying naked alone in my bed with disturbed bed-sheet around me. Nothing is visible in dark besides an indicator light in the switchboard.

‘Kira? It’s me, Page’ Page says and I try to recognize that voice.

Yes, it’s Page but I wonder why she’s here. Oh, Fuck! She was supposed to be here by 7. Yawning for a second, I lazily lift myself off the bed and search for my cell phone, while Page knocks again.

‘Coming up, Page, just give me a second’ I shout back while she stops knocking.

Today was my half-day in office, so I left the place by 3, and no sooner than I got myself in my apartment, I undressed and immediately dribbled myself on the bed and got lost in dreams. I can’t believe I napped for so long. It’s dark outside, I think its night already.

‘Fuck! Where is my panty?’ I ask myself, unlocking my phone, using its light to search for something to cover myself, but there is nothing other than scattered bed-sheet and my office bag.

Everything looks in a haphazard way after we made love last night. I didn’t even get time to make things right after sex, and I was so tired after today’s work that I had no strength for anything other than a naked nap.

‘Where the fuck is my panty?’ I ask myself again, turning the lights on, as I am still naked and have nothing to cover myself.

‘Ahh, it’s here but it so dirty’ I say to myself, smelling my undergarments lying on the floor.

Picking my dirty clothes off the ground, I put them into the washroom and taking bed-sheet off my bed I wrapped it around my naked body to cover myself. Then I unlocked the door to let Page in.

‘What the fuck Page’ I say, hiding my cleavage, as I see a boy with him.

It’s David, her boyfriend and she didn’t tell me that he would also come along with her.

‘Holly molly Kira! What were you doing like this? Pleasing yourself?’ comments Page on my nakedness while David tries to take off his eyes from me, but he isn’t successful.

I quickly run towards my bedroom to cover myself from some real cloths while the couple follows me towards my drawing-room.

‘Is Kirk here?’ asks Page while I get dressed.

‘Nope, but he will be, shortly’ I say, hooking my bra and getting myself under a long skirt.

‘I hope you’ve met David before’ she says as I come outside in my drawing-room, while David smiles at me.

I nod.

‘I do. We met at your birthday’ I commemorate while they nod.

I offered them beer and after another few minutes of casual conversations, I finally came to know how Page is making money. It’s isn’t a body business but something even worse, illegal, the drugs smuggling. Even her boyfriend is involved in this, infact he’s the one who introduced Page to the main dealer, the drug mafia, Mr. X.

‘3000 bucks, just for a transaction?’ I exclaim with big eyes, as David tells me about the profit the carrier person gets, even in the smallest transactions.

I didn’t know it was so big. 3000$ is like 6 months of my salary and who wouldn’t like to get that for just a two-day risk, but I also know the immense risk involved for the same. It’s not like I am excited about the money, but I am even more scared for the risk involved because once caught, there’s no escape.

‘Page, it’s a dangerous way, what if I get caught?’ I ask.

She smirks.

‘See if you wanna earn more, you need to take some risk, but as per my experience, the risk isn’t so much like we pretend’ she tells.

‘Even I have done it more than 6 times and had never been caught. It all depends on your confidence and behavior in front of security persons’ she adds.

David nods to support her while I can feel my breaths getting faster. I am so much nervous

‘And once you learn to present yourself, you’ll make big money in no time’ David tells.

I nod but I am in a lot of confusion and also scared to hell. Drug dealing is a crime but smuggling is even worse, a felony, and it leads to harsh punishment, years of imprisonment. I am not sure if I can manage those if I get caught.

‘Don’t worry, honey, you’ll be fine. You are too innocent to be suspected’ Page says, caressing me in my back while I smirk with cold blood.

‘I agree. With this beautiful face, hardly anyone will suspect you as a drug smuggler’ says David.

I really have no idea what to do. On one of my hands, I have an opportunity that could make my life so better, full of money, but at the same time, I could even end in prison for like 7 years. I am so confused and out of the decision. Page has done it six times, and I can see how happy she is after what she got in return. She would have got atleast 20,000 bucks and it’s huge. I wonder how long it would take for me to save that amount from my penny salary.

‘It’s a one time opportunity, Kira. Atleast give it a try’ suggests David while I look towards Page for answers.

In response, she nods and smiles, telling how little risk it involves.

‘Don’t worry dear. You’ll be ok, I promise. After all, we are expert in convincing people, aren’t we?’ she says, referring about our work.

Yes, as a customer care representative, we do have a job to convince people to buy stuff, but this is a whole new thing. The security people are expert in differentiating between innocent and guilty, and to play with them is a tough ask.

‘It’s your decision. If you wanna do it, come to my house by 3 in the evening. I have a consignment to deliver’ tells David and they get up to leave.

Page once again looks at my worried expressions and comes towards me for the last word.

‘Trust me, honey, you’ll be ok. Even I have done the same for 6 times’ she tells.

It’s actually relieving to know that she did the same thing for so many times. Maybe I can give it a try, maybe I can also do it a couple of times and who knows how better my life would get.

‘And once you do it, we’ll be partying naked in midnight at Vegas’ she says, snuggling me before she could leave.

I smirk again, with the same nervousness, while they leave my apartment, leaving me alone in my confusion.

Old 08-16-2020, 09:41 AM   #7
Tucker Sera

Read this book. Quite intriguing. Keep them coming.
Tucker Sera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 10:00 AM   #8
slave2100

Default Airplane - chapter 5

Airplane

I feel so nervous, so scared. I am sweating even though the flight is fully air-conditioned. Every eye looks suspicious, every smile feels weird. Even the guy beside me looks like a spy, like he’s here to catch me.

Ahh…..I need to relax, I need to calm down. It’s my presentation which could get me caught and which can also let me go unsuspected through airplane security.

‘I need to relax’ I say to myself and close eyes to take a deep breath, remembering what happened till now.

Well after Page and David left my apartment, I sat in a dark room to think clearly of what to do. A decision was needed to be made so I calculated the risks and also the profit which could make my life so much better than what it is now, and finally, I came with a conclusion that the risk isn’t a big factor if I look pretty and confident, but once I successfully deliver the package, I would get the joy of a lifetime.

After making up my mind to go for it, the drug smuggling, I called back Page to confirm my involvement, and she forwarded my message to David, who called me at 3 pm today at his house, to get me ready for the consignment.
‘You must remember not to sit on the floor, else anyone would doubt about your extra fat legs’ he instructed while we were at the entry of the airport.
I can’t describe how nervous I was, how scared.

The consignment wasn’t supposed to be carried in a bag or briefcase, as I thought earlier, but I was the real carrier here. David wrapped eight packets of ‘Heroin Drugs’ on each of my thighs, a total of sixteen packets, and then he wrapped my legs though a tight duct tape, making my thighs appear fatter than what it really is.

He also asked me to wear a long loose skirt, so even if the tape somehow got loose, it wouldn’t be invisible to other people. Even though it was done expertly, I still feel immense pressure on my upper thighs due to the tight duct tapes. I could hardly walk in my natural style.

Other than what I had in body, I also had my purse with me with my phone, some cash, and my passport.

‘David, what if I get caught, what will do then?’ I asked before I could get into a security checkup.

He giggled but remained silent for a few seconds, as if searching for an answer.

‘Don’t think of that, else you’ll be nervous. Think of the money you’ll get once you deliver the package successfully’ he said.

‘But what if it goes the other way? What should I do then?’ I asked again.

He thought something for few more seconds and, ‘Call me. I’ll arrange something’ he said in an unconfident tone, like he himself wasn’t sure of it.
It scared the hell out of me because I knew I was on my own if I somehow got myself caught. There was no help coming and I sure would end in a judicial trial.

‘Do let me know once you land. There will be someone waiting for you in taxi’ he said.

‘And how will I recognize him?’ I asked.

‘You don’t have to, he’ll get to you first. He already has your photo’ he told and I took slow steps towards the airport.

I could already feel my shaking legs and my aced heartbeat. Usually, I like flying but this was the first time I was so scared to enter some airport. As I got my purse into the scanner and waited for the body check, I could feel my heart beating.

There was a fat guy, maybe 40 or over, and it looked that he was extra conscious about all women he was checking on. I could see how painstakingly he checked a girl like me, running his scanner all over her body twice as if she was suspect. She looked embarrassed by the way she was being checked but as she was clean, she passed the security without any problem.

I was next and even though my best tries, I was unable to move my feet forward.

‘Miss, please come forward’ he asked and somehow I walked over the scanner which beeped with a green signal.

For a second he looked into me and our eyes met.

‘Are you all right, miss?’ he instantly asked as my face was already sweaty.

I was so nervous. I shook my head.

‘Just a mild fever’ I said and he nodded.

Then he asked me to stretch hands and I followed, while he started running his scanner all over my body, part by part. I almost held my breath for like 10 seconds while he scanned all over me, but luckily he didn’t find anything suspicious.

Then he marked on my passport and asked me to go inside. I was so relieved, as it was over but it was just half of the journey. I still had to go for another security checkup while I land in a different country.

Now, while I am inside, I feel so nervous, so scared. I am sweating even though the flight is fully air-conditioned. Every eye around me looks suspicious, every smile feels weird. Even the guy beside me looks like a spy, like he’s here to catch me.

Ahh…it’s so scary. If I get caught, I sure will be poisoned for a long time. Maybe I made the wrong decision. This isn’t me. I am not strong enough for doing illegal things. Yes, my life sucks but atleast I have my freedom. Yes, I don’t have money but atleast I sleep in peace.

‘I should do something before it gets too late’ I say to myself and slipped myself towards the washroom.

Closing the doors at once, I slipped my skirt down to unwrap drugs off my thighs.

Fuck, this is so tight. Even though my best efforts, I cannot even loosen the tapes. David has so expertly bonded it to me that’s it’s impossible to get them off without using a knife or blade, something that no passengers carry.
It won’t come out, no matter how much I try, and moreover, if I forcefully try to snatch it off, it might burst out and everyone would feel me smelling like Heroin. I think I don’t have an option now than to comply with what task has been assigned to me, to smuggle drugs.

Disappointed and scared, I returned to my seat and closing my eyes for a few seconds, I took a deep breath.

Ahh…..I need to relax, I need to calm down. It’s my presentation which could get me caught and which can also let me go unsuspected through airplane security.

The duct in my legs is so tightly wrapped that even though I want to, there is immense pressure and heat in m thighs. The result of that is I am constantly sweating from like the last couple of hours. The journey is almost over and we’re about to land, while my heart has started to pace again.

‘Are you nervous about the landing?’ the thin guy beside me asks, as he sees my sweaty face.

I nod with confusion as this is the first time he has talked to me in this 2 hours long flight.

‘I don’t like flights’ I say while she chuckles.

‘You know, even I am scared of landing and takeoffs’ he says, and I wonder how is that possible.

‘These are the moments which makes me feel like I am about to pee’ he says, making me chuckle after a long time.

Oh, how badly did I need this laughs.

‘What? Really?’ I ask, laughing and he takes a deep breath while the plane slides into the ground, making a rumbling sound.

It’s so funny because as the plane descends, he closes eyes and bites on to his tongue, the same as some 5-year-old kid. It’s so funny to see a grownup scared like this. As the plane lands, we move towards the exit door for the last security check and my breaths start to pace once over again because here I see two people, a man, and a lady, who are checking each and every passenger with even more care. They are also fondling passengers who are in suspect.

‘Oh fuck, I am so busted now’ I say to myself and take a deep breath.
Well, I may escape from this because I have a loose skirt and my legs are completely safe.

‘Please come forward, miss’ says the man, and I held my breath again and spread my arms.

He runs his scanner all over my body and then runs it twice. As there is a green beep, he lets me go.

‘Ahh…finally’ I say to myself and cross the second scanner which also beeps with a green signal.

I quickly surpass it to get towards the counter which has my wallet and mobile. It was so scary moment, I just escaped hell. I can feel sweats dropping off my nose, like I am chased by a snake. Now I need to get off this place as soon as I can.

‘Hold on, miss’ a voice breaks my happiness and my heart pounds.

It’s the person on the computer who sees people scans while they pass the machine. I don’t know what he saw and what he suspected.

Oh fuck, what’s happening?

‘Miss, do you have some fiber or plastic material inside your clothes?’ he asks while I don’t know what to answer.

I am unable to breathe and all of a sudden I could feel my body getting numb.
What the hell did he see? Am I caught?

There are dozens of questions hurdling inside me and I have no idea what to do, how to escape this ugly situation.

‘Miss?’ he asks again, as I answer nothing.

I shake my head, softly, with my mouth still open. I think the scanner has caught the duct tape on my legs.

Oh God! Save me.

‘What’s the issue?’ asks the woman officer beside us, who left me unchecked initially.

For a second she looks at my nervous face and then moves towards the computer to see what’s fishy. The man in the computer mumbles something in her ears and now she looks me with suspicion, like she knows I am guilty.

‘Oh God! Help me out’ I pray, close my eyes for a moment for but that won’t help me.

‘Miss, please walk with me’ she asks and without taking my purse or mobile, I follow the lady officer.

Ahhhh…the card of destiny has turned and now I am in real trouble.

The lady officer escorts me to a closed room which already has two more officers like her, and they all look at me with suspicion.

‘I would need you to remove your skirt, miss’ she says while I look at her with innocent eyes.

I don’t know what to do, how to run because the moment I open up, my legs and the thing wrapped in it would be clearly visible.

‘Is that necessary? I am already late’ I say in a low voice.

‘It will take no longer than 5 minutes, miss’ another lady officer says and signals me to follow as asked.

With a pounding heart, I lazily lose my belt and unhook my skirt, while a lady officer comes near to help me out. She pulls the belt out off my skirt and then sneaks inside it, looking towards my taped legs.

‘Why do you have tapes in legs?’ she asks and all of a sudden, jerks my skirt down to my knees, even before I could hold it.

I can’t believe what just happened. The secret is out and I am busted. I stop breathing for a few seconds while the lady officers’ eyes go big after seeing is wrapped in my legs.

Last edited by Butterfly; 06-21-2021 at 05:42 PM.
Old 09-26-2020, 07:33 PM   #9
slave2100

Default Officer James - Chapter 6

Officer James

‘I am asking you for the last time, Kira, who were you supposed to meet?’ shouts Officer James at me and I sob, again.

I am so scared and helpless. Even though I am telling the truth, no one is ready to believe me.

‘I don’t know officer. He was supposed to find me. Please believe me, I know nothing about him’ I say the truth but he chuckles in reply, not believing in me.

He then gets towards the door and closes it from inside, while I sit tight in my chair, with my handcuffed hands on my back, and gasp a mouthful of air of what was coming. He has locked the door, that isn’t a good sign. He doesn’t want others to see what he will do to me now.

The last half an hour was the most embarrassing and scary moment of my entire life because not only I was interrogated like a serial killer, there was also violence against me.

After the lady officers found drugs with me, they made me strip completely in the airport itself, trying to see if I was carrying any other illegal thing. I can’t describe how humiliated I was in standing naked in front of 3 ladies who were shouting at me time after time, compelling me to tell the truth.

There were several questions I was asked like if I had some other friend in a plane that had something similar like me, like who I was supposed to meet here and who sent me with the packets. I tried to answer everything honestly but with such low information, they hardly believed in any of my answers.

Frustrated of my identical response to each of their questions, they finally called an officer, Officer James, who’s expert in interrogation and handled me to him, who escorted me to his office, the State’s Police Station.

Now I am in an interrogation room with an empty table and a glass of water before me while James has a paper and pen in hand. I am sitting in a chair in just my bikinis, with handcuffed wrists on my back while he’s been questioning all about me, like my work, life, place and even some personal questions like my love life, financial status, criminal record, etc., while I am answering every question with honestly but it looks that he isn’t satisfied by my answers.

Time after again he repeats the same questions, and I answer the same to him, and I think the reason for that is he is checking my veracity.

Well, out of all questions he asked, the main question is about the man I was supposed to deliver the package, the one who was supposed to find me, but sadly I have no information about him. I don’t even have his number, neither do I know how he looks but who would believe me now, after I have been convicted of drug smuggling.

It’s hot here, my face is once again sweaty and I feel out of strength, out of energy.

After locking the door from inside, Officer James pulls his chair nearer to me and sits just inches away from my face. I am so nervous now, because his intentions don’t look good. Moreover, I am just in bikinis, and my hands are also tied. I have a zero chance to save myself from whatever he intends to do with me.

God, help me now.

‘So you say you know nothing about the person who was supposed to meet you’ he says.

I slow my breath, nod for once.

‘And you traveled 300 miles, just to meet a stranger’ he says, bringing his face near mine.

I am so much scared now. I can even feel his breaths on my face while he stares directly on my face. I could sense his rage, his rising anger towards me but I have no more answers because I’ve already told him everything I know.

‘Do you think I am a fool?’ he whispers but before I could even respond, ‘Do you think I am a fool?’ he shouts in my ears and I scream with scariness.

My heart pounds due to that sudden shout and I feel my hair getting erected. Then all of a sudden comes in my back and grabs my hair to pull me back towards him. The chair gets tilted and I hold myself to maintain balance, as I can fall anytime, and I don’t even have my hands to save me.

‘I was so nice till now but I think you don’t deserve kindness’ he says and pulls back my hair so harshly that I almost slip off my chairs but didn’t fall, because he keeps holding my hair firmly, not allowing me to get in the floor.

Due to immense pain of hair pulling, I scream with all my strength and somehow balance myself and place my legs in the floor again, while he kicks the chair off my buttocks.

‘You filthy girls understand only one language, a language of torment’ he shouts and makes me kneel in the floor without letting my hairs go.

‘Ahhhh…ouch’ I make a series of useless moans while he continues torturing my head.

It’s so painful and so full of humiliation. I’ve never been treated like this before, not by my teacher, not by anyone I know. It’s a torture, torture full of humiliation.

I cry with eyes bursting with tears. I scream and beg for mercy, but he shakes my head harshly via hairs for half a dozen times, leaving me in a living hell, while I keep shouting with the unbearable sufferance.

It was just for a few seconds but it felt like hours. As he finally leaves my hair, I bend and lie on the floor and cry like a kid. My head has gone numb and it’s hard to open eyes, as everything looks blurry. I never had my hairs pulled, and that too with so much power. It was full of violence and anger and I now feel m body getting loose. I don’t even have the liberty to touch myself as my wrists are still handcuffed in my back.

Well, it’s not over and I can nearly breathe.

With eyes like a devil, he once again comes near me and grabs my hurt head again.

‘Ahhhhh…..please’ I whisper without much strength while he pulls me up to make me stand but before that could happen, someone knocks the door.

Finally, some relief!

I lie flat on the floor and take a deep breath to collect pieces of me. I am unable to think, unable to stand on my own. I have nothing left now and all my dignity and self-respect have been ripped to pieces.

With blurry eyes, I try to see what was happening in the door, but I couldn’t figure much. The only positive thing I saw was leaving of Officer James. I once again took a deep breath but before I could’ve relaxed further, two officers came inside and helped me to sit on the chair.

God knows who they are and what will they do with me.

Then one of them grabbed my tied hands and pulled me towards himself, forcing me to go with him. With fumbling steps, I followed him wherever he took me. It was yet again a shameful moment because he made me walk with tied hand and just in bikinis, in front of all staff at the police station.

With hairs scattered all over my body and blurry eyes, I can see people’s eye staring at my semi-nude body, at my helplessness, at my tear wet cheeks. I feel like an animal in a salutary house, where customers inspect the size and freshness of an innocent being. This is a police station and it’s supposed to protect people, to make them feel safe but I feel just the opposite, because I cannot see sympathy or pity in any of the cop’s eyes. Everyone is looking me like I am some serial killer, a murderer.

I feel so ugly, so disrespectful and I also disgust myself for bringing me to such a place where I can’t even ask for help.

Ahhh…it’s so embarrassing and I am so ashamed.

God knows what’s coming for me because I can sense a hell that awaits to welcome me.

Last edited by Butterfly; 06-21-2021 at 05:42 PM.
Old 10-19-2021, 07:08 PM   #10
slave2100

Default Behind private bars - Chapter 7

Behind private bars

‘Help me, anybody here?’ I shout without much strength but there is no answer.

They locked the door from outside after putting me here, inside a cage, which is nearly big enough for a human being. I guess it’s a cage used to carry animals from one place to another, and I could barely stretch my legs here.

After Officer James went out, two of his officers brought me here, in the State Central Jail, which I guess is almost half an hour drive from where I was previously, the police station. It was so humiliating to sit in a car in just bikinis, with handcuffed wrists, while people staring at you like a murderer. All way I kept my head down, trying to hide my face via my hair, but that wasn’t the actual humiliation. The real thing came when I walked inside this prison.

I thought I would be facing trial in front of some magistrate but I was wrong. The officers took me directly to the State’s Prison, and without getting me properly dressed, made me walk the corridors of prison in just bikini. It was a public humiliation, a big moment of embarrassment as I had to walk between the cells full of male prisoners, who shouted, cheered, and even clapped by seeing a semi-nude girl in handcuff, and that too so young. All way my head was on the floor as uncountable nasty and improper comments were passed on me, all related to my nudity and my private parts.

I haven’t been embarrassed so much my entire life. Atleast I deserved some clothes before they made me walk in public in just my undergarments. That was so mean, so unkind.

Who does that to a girl, and that too so young?

Yes I am convicted for drug smuggling but I’ve already accepted my crime, and I am also ready to face consequences but what’s the point to embarrasses me like this I public?

Don’t I deserve a little respect, little clothes to cover myself?

I feel so down in myself. I wish I could disappear. If this is the start, if this is what my life would be, I wonder what’s coming next. Yes I know I’ll be played, both sexually and mentally, and not for once but for multiple times, maybe by multiple officers as well, but am I ready for it?

Am I strong enough?

There’s a hurricane inside my mind and tears are dripping from my eyes for so long. I am cold, I am hungry but there is nothing but emptiness. I feel so alone, so leftover but there is nothing but darkness. I’ve lost track of time. I don’t know if it’s an hour or a couple when I last saw light. Those officers brought me here, inside this weird room which smells like a goat, and locked me inside an iron cage which also stinks. I don’t see a point to lock me in a cage even though I am already locked in a room. Here I don’t even have the liberty to stretch myself completely, but the only thing I can do here is to sit and curse my bad decisions.

These 12 hours have changed so much in my life. My life was so good when I was in my own country, between the people I love, my friends. It was so nice to lay myself naked in my cushion and pillows, to bathe in a hot tub and to eat Chinese but look at me now. I am in a different country with drug smuggling in my head, locked in a cage made for animals, in just my undergarments. These 12 hours have changed so much in my life. I wish this was a dream, and I could wake and get into my normal life, a life where I was happy, where I was free.

My heart pounds as I hear the door being opened. It’s him, Officer James, with a packet in hand. I close my eyes as a beam of light strikes my eyes which were in dark for so long. He closes the door the sooner he gets in, like he doesn’t want others to see what he’s about to do with me.

I gasp a mouthful of air. I am so scared.

‘Kira, my darling. How are you doing?’ he asks in a friendly manner, and I wonder about his changed mood, because last time I was with him, he was so harsh on me, and gave me so much pain.

He grabbed my hair and also shouted at me.

I didn’t say a word in reply, but moved myself away, to the back walls of the cage, trying to get as far as possible. I am just too frightened to face him, or to have any sort of conversation.

‘You don’t need to be scared, my darling, not anymore’ he says, coming towards my cage.

He then sits just beside me, without unlocking the cage’s door. I once again put my head down, trying to hide my face with my hair.

‘Sorry, you had to wait so long. I was stuck in something important’ he tells in the same casual manner, like he isn’t pissed at me at all.

I don’t answer but stay in my position, still, afraid of his intentions, while he brings his face near to the cage, trying to sneak my hidden face. As he comes near, I see time in his wristwatch. It’s almost 8 in the night and I wonder how long it has been since I was locked here. I remember leaving the police station. It was almost half-past 5. It means I am locked here in dark for more than 2 hours.

‘See what I got you’ he says and opens the packet he has in hands.

Surprisingly, he has bought me Chinese food, the thing I love, but how does he know that I love Chinese. I look at him with questionable eyes but he chuckles instead.

‘I don’t what you’re thinking, that how I know you love Chinese’ he says at my confused expressions.

‘I have your phone, remember? Now I know more things about you that nobody anybody else does’ he says and I feel my heart pounding again.

He cracked open my cellphone, that’s so mean, but it’s also obvious. Every officer does the same exact thing to collect more and more information about a suspect. It’s just a normal process.

‘You didn’t tell me about the company you worked for’ he says.

I keep quiet and stay still as a statue. If he has cracked my cellphone, he probably knows more things about me than I know about myself. He would’ve tracked where I live, where I work, my friends, Kirk, and also everyone I know.

‘And you also didn’t tell me how great dancer you are’ he says and I skip a beat.

Well, my cellphone also has a whole lot of private pictures of me and Kirk, where I don’t have even panties in my body.

Ahhh…I feel so embarrassed now because he must have seen hundreds of pictures where I am naked, where I am making love, giving blowjobs, dancing, bathing, and uncountable more.

Fuck me and fuck Kirk for filming me naked.

‘Kira, now that I know that you’re innocent, and you got caught in your first act itself, I won’t be harsh in you’ he says and for the first time, I dare to look in his face.

He’s smiling, which means he has trust in me. It’s so relieving to hear it and I feel much better now. Atleast now he knows that I am new to this and I am speaking the truth.

‘Thank you, sir’ I say my first word after a long time.

He nods, smiles.

‘Can I ask you for a favor, sir?’ I ask in a low voice.

He nods, softly.

‘Can I get to call someone? My boyfriend?’ I ask, while he takes a deep breath, as if not completely ready for what I asked.

‘But why do you need that? You have been caught red-handed and you had also accepted your crime’ he says.

I don’t know what he means.

‘Even if you call someone here, they could do nothing but to see you suffer’ he says while I ponder at his words.

‘Drug smuggle is a big crime, Kira. You will face a trial here and will also have to spend years in jail, here itself’ he tells.

There are butterflies in my body. I feel my stomach churning.

I will have a trial here? I will be imprisoned here? I didn’t know that. Ahhh…that would be so bad. I don’t know even a single person here. How will I survive?

There are millions of questions arising inside me, and I don’t know what to do, how to escape the inevitable.

‘W…..What? Here?’ I stammer with hopeless eyes while he nods.

‘Yes, here. You do know the law, right. If you’re caught here, your trial will be here until your government doesn’t ask for you’ he tells.

Government! Why the hell will they care for me? Who am I?

‘Can I make a call?’ I ask.

Officer takes another deep breath but then gives his cellphone to me. It feels like I had got the keys to this cage and the trouble I’m in. I feel so ecstatic, full of energy.

‘Thank you officer’ I say and immediately dial for Kirk.

He is my only hope and I feel so excited when the phone rings but what?

It goes unattended. He didn’t pick my call. It’s so depressing. Maybe he’s still in office or maybe he doesn’t pick up unnamed calls from another country. I try calling him again but the result is the same. He didn’t answer.

Depressed and dejected, I finally return the phone back to the officer and sat cross-legged with shattered hopes. Officer looks me pity in eyes and the takes a key out of his pocket. He then unlocks my cage and opens its door.

‘There’s nothing to be depressed about, Kira. You know how the world works. It’s a bitch’ he says while I stay still as a statue.

Slowly I realize my eyes getting blurry as drops of tears start falling off it. I am so low, so out of life. My only hope is gone and I have no way to escape.

‘Come here, come to me’ says the officer and signals me to come out of the cage.

Out of option and compelled to comply, I crawl outside the small cage door. Officer instantly pulls me towards himself and wraps me around his arms.

I know what’s in his mind but how selfish is it. I am broken, and I am still crying, but his hands start to fondle my back, starts to explore my loin, while

I start to sob in my situation. My eyes drip even worse as he slowly slips his fingers into my bra, and starts to molest me in most improper ways. First, it was just my upper front, and then it slips on my back bottom, on my buttocks.

Although he hasn’t had undressed me completely, he’s fondling, abusing my private parts one by one, first my nipple, then my buttocks, while I cry with the worst maltreatment I am going through. Never have I experienced such a situation when someone has abused me sexually without my permission.

I feel like a puppet, like a doll.

Well, as his fingers rape my dignity, it finally comes to my underpants, but before it could get between my legs, I push him to get away. Getting myself towards the cage again, I bend my head towards the floor and start crying with eyes bursting tears.

Officer James looks at my embarrassed face and takes a deep breath, like he knows how humiliated I am, how broken.

‘See, Kira. I want you to hear it with attention’ he says while I raise my head with wet cheeks.

‘You are in a foreign prison and no matter how respected of civilized you are, you’ll be played for sure, and not just by me, but by many men’ he says.
I sob, close my eyes.

‘And we men know only two ways to play, either by will or by force. It’s your choice now, else you know what worse can happen’ he tells.

Now I am not embarrassed but scared. I know what ways he’s talking about. Rape is also a kind of sex, just in a violent way. Every girl is scared of it, no matter how slutty we are, because sex is enjoyable, but rape is just sufferance.

‘So what do you want? Pleasure or assault?’ he asks.

I sob once again but soon wipe my cheeks. It’s the time when I have to choose between worse and worst.

‘Sorry officer’ I reply.

He smiles and signals me to come near. I comply and kneel-walk towards him again, getting myself to be played in his ways. The sooner I get near, he signals me to turn back, and as I do so, he unhooks my bra immediately.

Then he gropes my breasts, both of it, and plays with it for a minute, licking, squashing, and pressing it forcefully.

I cry, scream, and plead for mercy but he goes on and on to torture my upper front till the time he gets completely satisfied. After it gets over, he slips off my underpants, and getting me completely naked, he starts to rape me in a formal way.

Straggling and grappling me go in weird positions, he leaves not an inch untouched, not a part unexplored. Sometimes I moan and sometimes I cry. I even scream sometimes of the sharp pain in my sensitive parts but all he cares is his pleasure. My painful screams have no impact, neither are my tears. To him, I am just a doll that can be twisted, tortured, and played in the way the owner likes.

I hope it gets over soon, because now I am out of energy.

My legs are aching, and my bottom is numb. My nipples have no sensation and my buttocks radiate heat. I have been played violently. I have been used forcefully, and now I feel like I’ve been anesthetized because major parts of my body are numb.

I never had such a bad orgasm experience, maybe because I never had sex without my will. It’s called lovemaking for a reason but this, what happened with me now, it’s inhuman, an assault.

It lasted almost an hour, longer than any of my previous experiences, but the irony is this is what I will be subjected to in most of the cases. I am a captive now, and I don’t have a right to fight, or even speak against it, else it could go even worst.

Well, as I see Officer James wearing his pants, I too slowly crawl back towards the cage, trying to get myself some support from the iron walls. I don’t have enough energy to sit on my spine or even walk on my legs. It’s so much pain, almost on my entire body. My cheeks are wet, and not just by tears. My thighs are slippery, and not just by sweat. I feel like garbage, and I also stink.

Even though he offered me to get played by will, it got converted into assault.
In slow steps, I reach the cage and pick my undergarments. Slipping my panty over my bottom, I try to hook my bra but am unsuccessful.
‘Ahhh…what should I say. You were delicious’ says Officer James, coming forward to help me out.

He hooks my bra and snuggles me for a second, while I don’t answer and rest my back on iron rods, closing my eyes to gain some strength.

‘There’s some water in a tub if you want to wash yourself’ he says, signaling towards the corner of the room while I open eyes slightly to see the washroom.

Yes, I badly need a bath, a proper bath, but is it possible for me to do it in this condition? I don’t even have the energy to walk.

‘And also have some food. You look so weak’ he comments at my slow movements.

With eyes still closed, I nod for once.

‘Am here for some time if you need me’ he says and without any more help, he walks off the room and closes it from outside.

My eyes burst with tears the sooner he goes away. I have now started to sob, again, and this time it isn’t the physical pain, but the trauma inside my head.
What was my life and what it's now?

It’s a nightmare, a horrible dream. I can’t believe how this 24 hours has changed my life so much. I don’t even see a way to come out of it. It’s like I am in a boat, sailing in between an ocean with no shore, no hope either.
God help me, please.

Full book HERE

Advertisements
Kink Talk