Old 07-09-2014, 11:55 PM   #16
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I like the start of this story and I would also like A having Lucy controlling her has many options in the future.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 05:52 AM   #17
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Can I throw a spanner in the cogs and say B, but let it be the other victim, Caitlin I think she was. That way, Caitlin and Hayley can secretly plot revenge on Lucy and the others.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Wordsmiff for this post:
Old 07-19-2014, 05:21 AM   #18
pliklop

Rosette Chapter 4

They headed through under an archway labelled "Boarding Dorms". Hayley hadn't noticed but the school seemed to be split into two wings, the other being "Classrooms". The halls seemed to go on forever, and she knew that you'd get very lost very quickly, everything just looked the same...

"Left, right, left, left", she thought as they kept walking through the halls at the direction of the receptionist until finally she stopped behind the her outside room 206.

"Ms. Redman, I believe your room mates name is Lucy, I'll leave you to get settled in. I will be back later this afternoon to give you your new timetable." said the receptionist.

The name rings a bell, and within a millisecond she hope to god that its not Lucy, that Lucy. Hayley's heart sunk as the door opened revealing what her deepest fears.

"Lucy, this is your new room mate, Hayley! She's obviously new here at Hampshire, so it'd be nice if you could introduce her to some of your friends." the receptionist said.

"No problem Ms. Cathwell!" she replied with a vivacious smile, "Come on in Hayley!"

There wasn't anything at all she could do, say, or wish. It would be hopeless. You grabbed your bags and headed into the dorm, into the control of Lucy. And with that the door was shut behind her. God, Hayley thought, she had no idea what she was in for.

"Ahhhh here's my little whore, this is such a nice coincidence!" Lucy said with an evil grin, "Strip."

Hayley didn't even have time to admire the dorm before she felt her gut wrench. She looked into Lucy's eyes, and she could tell that she wasn't joking. Surprisingly, she got her clothes off quite quickly, all but her underwear had already hit the floor. But that's when the haste stopped. She just couldn't do it.

Lucy didn't want to break her new toy too early, a little bit of sympathy was all she needed to show to stay in control. She walked over to Hayley, and stood eye to eye with her, as close as she could get. The warmth of Lucy's breath sent a shiver down Hayley's spine, she still couldn't move. Lucy held Hayley's hips, and slowly slid her hands down to the elastic of her panties. The slow movements made Hayley wet, ashamed and wet. Embarrassed, and wet. Helpless, and wet.

Lucy slid one side of Hayley's panties down, revealing part of her moist pussy. She knelt down in front of the partly revealed vagina, fixing her eyes on Hayley's eyes, before swiftly sliding down her panties all the way down.

Hayley was aching for attention, well her pussy was. But she dare not ask, for her own self respect, for her dignity. A deliberate breath of air was directed right on her slit which made her close her eyes with delight.

Lucy knew she had complete control again, and she needed to exercise it. She gripped her hand onto Hayley's aching pussy, not with the intent of pleasure, but for pain. The grip was incredibly tight which made Hayley wince in pain.

"Don't ever disobey me." Lucy whispered.

Australia - M - 25

4.5 inches - ex-virgin

Humiliation & Degradation
pliklop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 02:55 AM   #19
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Getting better. Glad you didn't go with my option.
Old 07-26-2014, 03:15 AM   #20
slaveboy 95

love it, its amazing
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...29#post2356529
slaveboy 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 06:22 PM   #21
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Simply amazing looking forward to the next chapters!
Old 09-20-2014, 04:18 AM   #22
*Jess*

Sounds interesting! Cant wait to see the next part!

Dislikes: long-term orgasm denial
Limits: illegal, blood, poo/scat, permanent, dangerous, pics/vids, family

Don't ask me for pics/vids/skype/etc...I am not interested!
*Jess* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 04:07 PM   #23
KINKintherope

when is chapter 5 coming?

My kik: KINKintherope
KINKintherope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 08:28 AM   #24
pliklop

Default Chapter 5

Hayley could not breathe, but it wasn't a physical obstacle. Her mind had almost turned the sheer pain on her pussy into the attention she craved. She was breathless to the point where simply - her mind, her body, her pussy enjoyed the pain. As Lucy let go, Hayley's lungs recovered with deep breathes that caused her eyes to water.

"Lie on the bed" instructed Lucy.

Hayley dare not disobey and slowly but surely laid on the bed.

"Face down" she heard, as she continued to obey.

With that she felt what seemed like silk ropes, no, not quite; school ties maybe being tied around her arms and legs and to each part of the bed. Whatever was being tied; it was at least comfortable, but there was no way she had the guts to look up and find out what it actually was.

After securing her victim, cheerfully Lucy said, "I'll be back."

Hayley waited and waited, what were a few minutes seemed like hours. The itch on her bare pussy subsided, but would not completely leave. And of course she couldn't touch, nor did she really want to. The fear of disobeying, the feeling of humiliation was all too much. The water that formed in her eyes slowly turned into tears that sunk deep into the pillow she daren't move her face from.

The door opened and closed swiftly, and the footsteps came closer - assuming it was Lucy she said nothing, but prepared herself for something bad, something sudden. But it did not come. Lucy just sat gracefully on top of Hayley's bare body, a reverse straddle with great access to her ass.

Lucy asked, "How many boyfriends have you had"

Caught by surprise, Hayley just didn't, couldn't reply. With silence filling the air, Lucy started to fill her ass. Hayley squealed into the pillow, with a little wriggle to follow that notified Lucy that it was indeed a little virgin asshole. A single ice block seemed to be the punishment for an incorrect answer. Lucy pressed another into her little pet before Hayley screamed, "none, none."

A huge sigh of relief followed as Lucy let the second ice block melt on her hole rather than inside her hole. The sigh was followed by a whisper to finish answering the question, "I've not had a boyfriend."

Australia - M - 25

4.5 inches - ex-virgin

Old 02-13-2015, 11:01 PM   #25
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

So glad you picked this back up great update
Old 02-14-2015, 07:58 AM   #26
pliklop

Default Chapter 6

The melting ice dripped down her bare ass and dribbled into the bedsheets. Combined with her naked state, the ice caused something that was becoming all too common for Hayley, a shiver through her body.

"Do you like this?" Lucy continued.

"No!" Hayley screamed into the pillow.

"Ahhh, but as you probably realised, that was a trick question. See, you're a dirty little whore who enjoys anything and everything I do to you. And whores love ice." Lucy said with a cute little laugh. Lucy circled another piece of ice around the entrance, teasing and delaying, but ultimately inserting. She swiftly forced two more pieces into the hole that made Hayley scream once again.

"Is that the sound you make..." Lucy whispered whilst inserting another block of ice. "...When you orgasm?" she continued after the muffled scream.

"Seems we are running out of time my love, you've got the first year dinner soon, and we wouldn't want you missing out on making new friends." Lucy said.

Hayley, through all the pain and humiliation was also confused. How old was Lucy? Is she not first year? It would explain why she already had friends. Hayley's train of thought was disrupted with the remaining ice blocks being inserted faster than Lucy had anticipated. Within minutes the whole container of ice was stuck firmly inside Hayley, a humiliated, stretched Hayley.

"Now, I don't think you'll be able to hold all that water through dinner..." Lucy said while untying her, "So I've got some options for you." undoing the last limb, "You can release the contents of your slutty ass here, or you can wear a butt plug. But of course, both options will be equally as bad, one way or another."

"Get up!" Lucy yelled.

It took a few seconds for Hayley's eye's to adjust to the lighting, but on the floor she could see two outfit options. One pile consisted of a Barbie branded shirt and skirt, complete with Barbie socks and shoes. The other outfit was a sexy black dress. Lucy held in her hand a matching accessory for each of the outfits. In one hand a lovely black butt plug, and in the other hand pink Barbie panties with of course, matching pink ribbon for her hair.

"No doubt you'll easily make friends with one outfit and not the other." Lucy explained, "If you're too innocent for a butt plug, I'll make sure you look like it..."

***AUTHORS NOTE***

Again I'm not too sure which direction to take, so again, I'm open to voting. A private message is preferred but I won't exclude commented votes.

(A) - The slut that she is
(B) - Innocent at heart

Australia - M - 25

4.5 inches - ex-virgin

The following user says Thank You to pliklop for this post:
Old 02-14-2015, 08:01 AM   #27
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Glad to see you've regained your inspiration.

I go for Innocent
Old 02-15-2015, 12:00 PM   #28
darewhore-slut

Location: on my back with my legs spread open for the world to use

I vote for slut at heart.
fave file:http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=219
http://vote.pollcode.com/97526889
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=211422
I reserve the right to turn down tasks dares and p.m.'s

I don't have a kik
darewhore-slut is offline   Reply With Quote