Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-15-2020, 11:39 AM   #16
uhoh

“Well” Susie said “you still have pubic hair. We have to get rid of that” Lexie agreed and much to my dismay we went to the bathroom. When we got to the bathroom there was a door cross attached to the door. I was terrified

Lexie strapped my arms to the door as Susie strapped in my legs. Susie then unlocked my cage and took it off completely. My dick was rock solid as they laughed at my predicament.

Lexie said “this is the last time your cock will be free for the next six weeks. I don’t think you’re gonna enjoy this tho”

Susie walked into the bathroom. She had stepped out right after unlocking me. When she returned she brought a tub of hot wax with her.

Lexie laughed and coated my balls with the wax. Susie put a small piece of cloth over the wax and pulled with all her might. I screamed as the first strip came off. Lexie and Susie alternated this process until all of my pubes were completely gone. As painful as it was I was completely rock solid when they were done.

Lexie put the cock ring of the cage over my balls but the cage part wouldn’t fit at all. Lexie looked at Susie then stepped out of the room.

Susie whispered in my ear “well we need to get that soft again” then dropped to her knees and slowly licked my dick until she took it into her mouth. As she sucked my dick I got closer and closer to orgasm. Right as I was about to cum Lexie walked in and laughed asking Susie “is he ready?”
Susie stopped abruptly, looked up at Lexie and said “yes”. Just as Susie finished saying yes Lexie poured a bucket of ice water over my head. The cold water made me soft very quickly. Susie didn’t miss a beat. My cock was locked again. Looking down at my locked, hairless, pathetic looking cock was depressing but oddly erotic.

Lexie unstrapped my arms and legs and said let’s go to the bedroom. When we walked into the bedroom three boxes were out on the bed. Susie told me to pick wisely. The pajamas I was gonna wear were in the box I chose. I picked the middle box and opened it. Inside was a tiny pink g string.

I reluctantly put it on and Susie said “great let’s go to bed”.

Likes: ice play, edging, games of chance, wedgies, humiliation
Dislikes: anal, ruining orgasms, shaving, CBT, dares longer than 2 days
Limits: public, face pictures, scat, urine, permanent, illegal

Kik gduhoh
uhoh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to uhoh for this post:
Old 11-16-2020, 02:30 AM   #17
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Great story, I hope you write some more chapters

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 11:51 PM   #18
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Would love to read more
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote