Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 01-16-2021, 02:39 AM   #1
mistermaster648

Default Looking for a temporary online master for my slave

So, I don't usually do this kind of thing, but I have been having issues with my slave over the last little while. I am usually a firm believer of dealing with my slave as I see fit on my own, but nothing has seemed to work so I made her come on here and request punishments from other people for a bit of a change.

I have now decided that maybe what she needs is to be given to someone else for a certain time period (haven't decided how long yet) so she can see how other masters work and maybe when she comes back to me she will be better behaved

If there is any interest in this please let me know.
If anyone has any better ideas, again.. please let me know!
mistermaster648 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 02:46 AM   #2
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Hi mistermaster648,

What are the issues you are having with your slave?

In my experience, it is sensible to have a conversation with your slave. Understand what particular elements she is struggling with and the reasons why she can't/wont do them. Maybe there is a compromise you can both come up with that gives you the control you want but also gives her the ability to carry out your instruction without feeling like she's failing.

I think a little more detail here would help.

Kind regards,

C4E.

Loves, Likes & Limits
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 02:56 AM   #3
mistermaster648

We have had conversations on expectations and how to compromise. It has crossed my mind that she very well could be going through a rough patch that she hasn't wanted to tell me about. This is something new that has been happening for the past 3 months.

For example:

Chores around the house are broken up (yes I do chores with her so she doesn't think that she has to do everything). She has constantly pushed off her chores in hopes of getting out of it. Last instance she was found in the bedroom masturbating instead. We talked about it, I asked her how we can make things work, she understands that masturbating without permission let alone before her chores are done is unacceptable and is reason to be punished. I asked her if she enjoys being punished she told me no. I asked her why she misbehaves then. She can't seem to give me an answer

I obviously want the best for her, but this has been going on for too long and I've hit a wall
mistermaster648 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 03:28 AM   #4
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

So you live with her?

I really don't think someone online will be able to control her better if she is struggling with someone controlling her in real life.

For blatant disobedience I would have a conversation with her about if she actually wants to be a slave.

It is really important for every aspect of a M/s or D/s relationship to be based on consent.

Do you consent not to masturbate without permission? Do you consent to doing your chores (be specific with what chores she agrees to and when she has to do them).

Once you have that commitment from her, she has a responsibility within the framework of your relationship to follow those rules set out for her as best she can.

If she keeps disobeying rules and orders she has agreed to follow, the next question is why is she doing that.

Possible reasons;
  • She doesn't like the rules and has not consented to them.
  • She has consented but just doesn't like the rules. - They are not what excites her.
  • She wants to push you so you are forced to earn your domination over her time and again.
  • She secretly enjoys the punishments.
  • She is seeking attention from you.- Maybe you are unaware that you are not paying her as much attention as she wishes or not in the way she craves.
  • Other

As you mentioned, her not following the rules is a recent behavior. There must be a reason why. I would advise that you speak with her again and explore her reasons.

If she is unable/unwilling to tell you then explain to her that unfortunately you are unable to be a Master if she is unwilling/unable to participate without reason. If she is unable/unwilling to serve then you can not be expected to be able/willing to control.

The whole idea of power exchange is that it serves both of you with what you need. Her need to serve and make someone happy and your need to control and enjoy someone's submission. If that exchange is no longer having the desired effects for one party then make it clear to her that you are struggling and not enjoying the dynamic.

As much as you want her to be open and honest about why she cant/wont follow your rules, you need to reciprocate that openness and explain the effect it is having on you also.

By all means feel free to allow another Master to control her, so long as she is happy to do so, but I am not sure you will find the answers to the problems you are having as it's an issue with your dynamic and you need to be open and honest with each other.

M/s D/s can be messy. Especially when changes in life style, outside stresses etc interfere. It's why it is important to talk. Maybe even a break from the dynamic would help and both of you live a more vanilla lifestyle for a while until she is ready to reconnect with it.

It really does sound like you need a really good chat and explore how you are both feeling.

Best wishes,

C4E.

Loves, Likes & Limits
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk