Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 05-31-2013, 09:22 AM   #1
dareisgood4u
Distinguished Member

Default Male Farm (MF/m) - everybody train guys

Welcome to Male Farm where getDare members can take part in training participating male members.

Post tasks here for one or more of the breeds listed below. Anyone can post dares on this thread, but only the relevant breeds must perform them.

How to post tasks on this thread (all adult members, any gender)
Submit a new reply to this thread with your task(s). You do not need to post beforehand to say you want to be a task giver, or do anything to your signature. State which farm breed the task is for and give your instructions. It will also be useful to categorize dare, because choosing which animal to be is informed by dare content/themes. Read on below for details on the breeds.

Yes, you can be a breed on Male Farm and still post tasks

But be aware that if you post a task that is relevant to the breed you’re currently playing as, you’ll need to do the task yourself as well.

How to join in as a breed (male members only, to be trained by everybody)

Simply add to your signature the type of Male Farm breed you wish to play as. That’s all you need to do. You don’t have to change anything else in your signature, such as likes, dislikes and limits. Then keep an eye out for tasks posted that are relevant to you. Read on below for details on the breeds.

It is not necessary to post your interest in joining Male Farm
Showing in your signature which breed you have chosen to be is advertisement enough of your joining. However, feel free to post and introduce yourself to the other animals and, perhaps more importantly, prospective daremasters.

To change from being one breed to another
Simply change your Male Farm role in your signature. You do not need to change likes, dislikes and limits etc. (See examples at end)

Male Farm breed description — players are expected to perform dares from assigned categories

Studs will perform: masturbation (no cum eating) / sports / exercise / hidden gym / light CBT / light anal (up to two fingers) / light nipple play

Bulls will perform: CBT / heavy CBT (optional) / genital bondage / exercise / spanking (optional) / piss (optional) / edging (no humiliation, no cum eating) / pain (optional) / anal (optional) / cam (optional) / pic (optional)

Hounds will perform: nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / public (optional) / exercise/ light piss (no drinking, wetting or on self) / masturbation / cum eating / non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal (optional) / toys (optional) / light bondage (optional) / toilet control

Asses will perform: anal / heavy anal (optional) / exercise / enema / bondage / light pain

Vanilla Pigs will perform: food / messy / pics (optional) / wedgies / cam (optional) / sleeping / chastity / cum eating / bladder control

Mocca Pigs will perform: food / messy / sleeping / light scat (no eating or direct handling) / bladder control / showering-bathing control / light CBT

Cutie piglets will perform: shaving / wedgies / light crossdress / underwear control / body-writing / bladder control / chastity / cum eating / pic/vid/cam (optional) / sleeping / spanking (optional)

Filthy piglets
will perform: shaving / nudity / outdoors / hidden public / cum eating/ edging / masturbation / spanking / piss / light scat (no eating or direct handling) / full scat (optional) / enema (optional) / CBT (optional)

Slutty bitches will perform: anal / oral / crossdress / cum eating / humiliation / light bondage / chastity / pain (optional) / enema (optional) / wedgies (optional)

Disgusting bitches will perform: anal / oral / cum eating / masturbation / humiliation / nudity / hidden public / crossdress (optional) / piss (optional) / light scat (optional) / enema (optional) / messy (optional) / food (optional)

Cowboys* will perform: nudity / outdoors / hidden public / exercise / CBT (optional) / cam (optional) / light crossdress (optional)

*Cowboys – Male humans who live on the farm. These rowdy boys need to be kept in line, too.

Where it says (optional)
It means the player will only do certain parts of a dare if they are able to.

Likes, dislikes, limits in signatures do not have to match breed descriptions necessarily
For example: if a member ‘loves’ crossdressing but is playing as a Stud on Male Farm, then he will not have to do crossdressing tasks posted on this thread. Likewise, if a guy has pee/poo in his limits but is playing as a filthy piglet, he is expected to complete dares involving piss and light scat (no eating or directly handling). Note that he will not be expected to do pee/poo dares outside of Male Farm. (See more examples at end)

---------------------- FAQ -------------------------

When will you be posting tasks? How often will there be a task of me?
The posting of tasks is open for anyone to do whenever they wish. Inspiration is the main catalyst, and there is no obligation for anyone to post (though we hope many will). Signatures, avatars, tone of voice, attitudes, dare and report content… all these things also likely affect whether people become interested/disinterest in this thread. Why not try posting a task yourself, to get things started?

So will my dare be done by just one or more types of players?

To avoid confusion state your target breed(s) at the start of your instructions. If you forget or choose not to do this your dare is open for anyone to try; players’ decisions are informed by the farm breed descriptions (i.e. what kind of dares they can be expected to perform).

I don’t think a task was set for me especially, but there are some that might be relevant. Do I do these or do I wait for one that’s just for me?

If a post says “this one is for Hounds” or “this is for cutie piglets and bitches” then only those breeds that are called upon need perform the task. If target breeds are not specified, then it’s up to you to figure out the theme of the dare and decide you should do it or not. (See examples at end)

I want to post a special task just for certain member(s), and nobody else

If you can make it clear on your post whom the task is for, go ahead. But understand that we can’t stop guys from doing your dare, particularly if the task content applies to their breed.

I can post tasks even if I’m an animal on the farm?

As it was stated at the top it’s possible for a player to post a task for others to do. A guy playing as a Hound, for example, could post a dare for all the Hounds to do, although he’ll have to do it himself, too.

I need to modify a task I was given, otherwise I can’t do it
If a dare involves things that are (optional) for you can modify or skip that part of the dare. Also remember what was said above about likes and limits; are you sure your dare-capacity matches your chosen breed? If the tasker is a nice man/woman, then you could probably negotiate a compromise (yes, that means you can post queries, general banter, calls for help etc, etc, fire away).

I really feel signatures should match breed expectations exactly
By all means, edit your sig or select your breed accordingly. But many, if not most members have likes, dislikes and limits that are really incompatible with the idea and characteristics of farm animals and beasts. The rules on this thread is designed to allow for these horizons to be explored without the need to commit to making changes to one’s own limits and standards in the rest of the TorD community.

Boring! I’m getting no action here

Are you sure there are no posts at all applicable to your breed? Would a dare be applicable to you if you modified a thing or two? Have you been posting replies like “I’m a Vanilla Pig, PM me!” and have got no takers? Maybe you could post a task that you will have to do as well as others of your breed; doing your own dare may feel pointless, but who knows, if it’s a good one maybe it will raise people’s interest in you and they might design a task for you or dare you back to get even.

I’m still confused! All these info are just making things too complicated
Why don’t you just give it a try? Pick an animal you like form the above list and put that on your signature, and see what happens.

PM? Can I send Male Farm tasks via PM? Will I be receiving tasks via PM?
It is assumed that Male Farm tasks are only given through posting on the thread. However, since there are no rules set on this matter, it is up to individuals how they communicate. It will be better, though, for everyone to be able to see what tasks were set and read reports on dares.

------------ Examples: player signature Vs Male Farm tasks ----------------

A)

M/28/straight
Loves: crossdress / humiliation / rules
Dislikes: pain / dice dares / cum eating
Limits: public / family / pee/poo / blood / illegal
I’m a Cowboy on Male Farm. Girls, train me!

Compare with:
Cowboys will perform: nudity / outdoors / hidden public / exercise / CBT (optional) / cam (optional) / light crossdress (optional)

So this fellow will have to do hidden public dares even though ‘public’ is in his limits, and will not be expected to do cum eating or CBT dares even though he might have to outside of Male Farm. Note also that he will be able to choose to do a crossdressing task or not, regardless of the fact that he normally enjoys dares in this category. Moreover, humiliation tasks set on Male Farm, in this case, are technically not relevant to the player even though ‘humiliation’ is listed in his ‘loves’.

B)

M/18/bi
Limits: permanent / pain / piss/scat / long dares
Male Farm breed — Hound

Compare with:
Hounds will perform: nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / public (optional) / exercise/ light piss (no drinking, wetting or on self) / masturbation / cum eating / non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal (optional) / toys (optional) / light bondage (optional) / toilet control

If a task was posted on the Male Farm thread ordering all Hounds to get naked outside and pee like a doggy on a tree, this player will be expected to complete all parts of that dare even though he has ‘piss’ in his limits. He will not, however, ever have to drink urine or wet himself. When it comes to anal play, he has not covered it in his signature, so it is assumed that hill be performing anal dares to the best of his abilities (note: anal is ‘optional’ for hounds).

C)

UK sub
Want a Mistress (serious only)

This person (presumably a gentleman of legal age) has not indicated which breed he has chosen to play as, nor has he included any likes, dislikes or limits. We are lead to believe, therefore, that he will be completing all tasks for all of the breeds to the fullest extent as per the daremaster's instructions. He may have posted a reply such as "I'm in as a Hound" at some stage, however task setters will have no knowledge of the player's intention unless they happened to have spotted the particular post.

D)

19/m/euro
Limits:blood, too much pain, urine/poo
I'm a bitch on Male Farm, will also do outdoor dares with proof.

The thing to note here is that this member has neglected to indicate which type of a bitch he wants to be in his signature (Slutty or Disgusting). Perhaps he has posted a reply with that information but he should not be surprised if he is contacted later with queries regarding his Male Farm profile. It may be, also that he intends to switch from the two kinds via notification posts, but this method (though convenient for him) is not at all helpful for everybody else, especially those thinking of posting tasks.

Last edited by dareisgood4u; 06-01-2013 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Addition update
dareisgood4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 09:28 AM   #2
dareisgood4u
Distinguished Member

Alright. So guys, add to your sigs what breed you are and lookout for orders.

Everyone, girls too most definitely, post tasks to train the animals listed above. Any queries just post them here and I or someone else who is able and willing will probably answer them.
dareisgood4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 09:39 AM   #3
coolstuff
getDare Sweetheart

will join as a cowboy
coolstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 09:57 AM   #4
Andreas45

I join a a Cowboy too

Kik: Sonnenfreund
Andreas45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 10:35 AM   #5
canadianbeauty

Ill be a disgusting bitch
canadianbeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 10:43 AM   #6
tremagne
getDare Sweetheart

Default <cowboy> hidden public nudity exercise

To all cowboys, you need a little exercice.
Dress for a jog outside. Go in a changing booth in a cloth store, get naked and remove your underwear, leave it in the booth. Put the rest of your clothes on and go for a one hour jog in the neighboorhood.
Go back to the store and try to find back your underwear. If you succeed, put it back and go back home.
Otherwise you need to jog for one extra hour immediately, and do 20 extra jumping jacks every five minutes.
tremagne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 11:03 AM   #7
Thekinkyboi

Ill join as a disgusting bitch!

but what i love is being naked in public! giveme a pm dare and i have to do it!
😉thanks@damnmkw
Thekinkyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 11:04 AM   #8
Slipp

I will join as a Cowboy.
Slipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 11:27 AM   #9
lonelysub

I'll be in as a disgusting bitch!

PM me to turn me into a stinky dog.

Limits: No human scat, no social suicide, nothing permanent, no blood, nothing illegal.
lonelysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 11:37 AM   #10
Malecamslave95

Default Male Farm

Ill join up on this game as a hound again

Want to try new this so drop me a message

When doing "person above" or anything like that give me a task that doesn't involve my limits.
Malecamslave95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 12:22 PM   #11
aesop52
getDare Sweetheart

I will join as a disgusting bitch.

Toys: dildo, collar, chastity cage, plug.
Likes: anal, chastity, bdsm, slave poses, risk of exposure.

Last edited by aesop52; 05-31-2013 at 12:24 PM.
aesop52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 12:29 PM   #12
TheOutsider
getDare Sweetheart

I'll join as a stud.
TheOutsider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 12:39 PM   #13
HippyBoi

I'll be a slutty bitch
Limits: hard cbt, extreme pain, face pics, scat, public, other people, permanent, really long, blood, crossdressing

Cock size: 7.5" hard, 5" soft
HippyBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 12:44 PM   #14
Beardude001

Ill be a cowboy
Beardude001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 12:56 PM   #15
Experimental_Daree

I'll be a hound.
Limits: nothing identifying, nothing that will get me arrested or killed, nothing that would interfere with work, swirlies, messy (I just don't get them), blackmail, nothing involving blood, scat or social suicide.

Kik MightyCrash26
Experimental_Daree is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Experimental_Daree for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
game, games, tasks