Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-20-2020, 08:59 PM   #1
HappilySissy

Default Looking for Locktober tasks and ideas

Hi GetDare, so I’m going to be doing locktober this next month. I’m planning on doing the full 30 days at least. In short, I was hoping to get some good ideas from you all as to what I might incorporate into the month to make it as frustrating as possible.

I enjoy being a sissy so I’m thinking this could be a prevalent theme for the month. I’ve already come up with some ideas: First, I want to earn my release by the end of the month by doing a specified # of tasks or successful webtease completions - and I want them to push into some humiliating tasks (not public). For example, I hate blowjobs so I am trying to regularly incorporate them into the month/ into webteases I pick out.

I also want to do things like paint my nails, do my makeup etc… I’m planning to be in panties the whole month, as well as shave all but my forearms and lower legs. Maybe wear my bra more/ buy more.

My ultimate goal is to achieve a sissygasm, but I don’t want to get my hopes too high.

I really want to make this locktober a memorable one. I’m open to ideas, questions, anything Also if you just want to share your excitement for locktober feel free as well!

Thank you!
HappilySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 10:27 PM   #2
HappilySissy

Hi, so I got an excellent idea to go and get a brazillian wax while wearing my chastity device. I found a place nearby that does it and absolutely LOVE the idea (though it does make me quite nervous). I think I am going to make this a task that I have to do a certain number of before unlocking at the end of the month. Thanks for the suggestion!
Old 09-23-2020, 12:02 AM   #3
HappilySissy

Upon further reflection, I cannot condone getting a Brazilian wax with a chastity device on. It’s a breach of consent for whoever is doing the Brazilian wax. Not okay. Still looking into getting Brazilian wax though - just without the chastity device.

Advertisements
Kink Talk